Your Search | lefler mechanical & diagnostic ctr
Approximately 757 Reports Found

Nov 19 2016
AMR Appliances Inc Failed to show up; charged for diagnostic; inflated charge for part Bowie Maryland Author: Bowie , Maryland Electrical Services: AMR Appliances Inc Maryland

Nov 19 2016
Midas Faulty mechanical work Nationwide Author: Phoenix , Arizona Auto Repair Service: Midas in S Phoenix Nationwide

Nov 07 2016
select home warranty Delayed decision while we sat in 103F heat 3 days then denied with hidden clause then have not even paid the 150 nor diagnostic fee nor another claim for garbage disposal for 3 mos now no responses either Author: Austin, Texas Home Warranty Companies: select home warranty Nationwide

Nov 01 2016
Allied Service Center Company had vehicle for several weeks for simple repais. Cant get a straight answer. Tried to get $1000 from us for ECM repair, got agitated when we bought part ourselves and only paid them for labor. Diagnostic machine all of sudden generating various codes so we can pay for additinal repairs. Paid them $800 for new wires, not sure if the wiring is new because the Svc Advisor stated sensors are co-existing with the wiring. We feel defeated and robbed with no gun. I am a hard working government employee with 2 children. My hard earned money is valuable. This concludes my statement. Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Mechanics: Allied Service Center Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 24 2016
East Coast Mechanical, Inc. SCAM ALERT Boynton Beach Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Electrical Services: East Coast Mechanical, Inc. Boynton Beach, Florida

Oct 01 2016
Pet Delivery Agency Roland, Peter Martin, James Nathan, Simon Frinkk-fake Breeder with a (404) 481-3663 number. Said they were the shipper for breeder of teacup poodles Mr. Simon Frinkk in Houston, TX. After I was asked to Moneygram the payment for the puppy they would give me a shipper number. I did and I received a PDA# to track the puppy. Once the payment was sent, the shipper Roland said I could track the puppy on there website. So I did, then one the puppy got to AZ. on route to LAX they needed $650.00 additional money for insurance that was not included by the seller Simon Frinkk. I told him I didn't have it and Roland said he would see if he could get the amount reduced. Called me back with a reduced price. I realized I was scammed when I asked them to refund my money. Have not heard from Pet delivery agency.com since. Breeder is in Houston. Shipping Co. In Dodge ctr, Minnesota, Texas
Author: Cumberland, Maryland Animal Services: Pet Delivery Agency Nationwide

Sep 14 2016
Pueblo Toyota Vehicle was sold to me with major mechanical issues such as bad ball joints, blown head gaskets and a blown egr cooler Pueblo Colorado Author: Pueblo West, Colorado Auto Dealers: Pueblo Toyota Pueblo, Colorado

Sep 08 2016
s. e. fl.wellness ctr. Ripped me off for over $5,000. Went to court & they lied to judge and / or paid him off. lauderdale lakes fl. Florida Ignorance... Author: boynton beach, Florida Healthcare Centers: s. e. fl.wellness ctr. lauderdale lakes fl., Florida

Sep 07 2016
Allied Discount Tire & Brake Company Falsifies Mechanical Issues and Lies to Customers Regarding Repairs Alexandria Louisiana Author: Pollock, Louisiana Auto Tire shops: Allied Discount Tire & Brake Alexandria, Louisiana

Aug 25 2016
Mechanical Repair Coverag The Warranty Group Exclusions are not made clear and they use them as an excuse not to cover repairs Chicago Illinois Author: montebello, California Insurance Companies: Mechanical Repair Coverag Chicago, Illinois

Aug 21 2016
A&E Mechanical La Porte Texas Author: fresno, Texas Maintenance Companies: A&E Mechanical La Porte, Texas

Aug 09 2016
AirLink Mechanical Inc Scam artists thugs! Port Orange Florida Author: Port Orange, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: AirLink Mechanical Inc Port Orange, Florida

Aug 07 2016
National Support Solutions Microsoft Partner Diagnostic Center (Kevin) I clicked on something and my computer made a loud noise that would not stop and there was writing that said contact Microsoft and a phone number. I called the number and got this guy whose name was Kevin. He told me that I had a virus and he could help me get rid of it. Told me that it normally cost $400, but I could get it done for $250. Of course, I wanted my computer cleared so I paid. The technician took over and cleared my computer and put a defender on there. He also took McAfee off. After going on line I found out that this is a scam and I should not have fallen for it. Boca Raton FL Author: Montgomery, Alabama Computer Help Desk: National Support Solutions

Jul 25 2016
kelley chevrolet diagnostic rip offs charged me to take a tire off and back on ft wayne Indiana Author: ft wayne , Indiana Auto Dealer Repairs: kelley chevrolet ft wayne, Indiana

Jul 20 2016
blink fitness paid a past due amt went to the gym they said there was a problem they merged accounts, so in june,july,august, went every month to try to pay my account so i wpuldnt be backlogged they recently sent me a letter im in a debt collecter for 64.00. they never sent a letter stating they fixed my account. The fitness ctr is at fault lodi nj.nj New Jersey Author: Garfield, New Jersey Credit Reporting Agencies: blink fitness New Jersey

16, Report #1272086

Jul 18 2016
Kari Liekkio Kari Liekkio, creative air mechanical Liar Chatsworth California Author: North Hollywood, California Electrical Services: Kari Liekkio Chatsworth, California

Jul 12 2016
IBERIABANK Conducting Currency Transaction Reports (CTR) for Checks under $10,000 Dollars Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Banks: IBERIABANK Tampa, Florida

Jul 11 2016
Nations Trucks trucks have mechanical issues and do stand behind products sanford Florida Not a Commercial - Do your research! Author: orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Nations Trucks sanford, Florida

Jun 29 2016
Americas transmission Experts This company charged me for a FREE diagnostic test all they did was take my transmisson apart they did NOT fix my car houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Americas transmission Experts houston, Texas

20, Report #1311947

Jun 17 2016
PS executive Center PS Executive Ctr., Beachwood, OHPS Executive Ctr., Westlake, OHPS executive Center Buyer beware, you absolutely must read the fine print! Very deceitful business practices Beachwood Ohio Most 1/2 Truths - see below. Author: Chagrin Falls, Ohio Property Management: PS executive Center Beachwood, Ohio

21, Report #1311900

Jun 17 2016
Tropical Auto & Air Poor Mechanical Skills, Failure to Properly Diagnose, ripoff report tropical auto and air, scam tropical auto & air, daytona beach Florida Author: daytona beach, Florida Auto Repair Service: Tropical Auto & Air daytona beach , Florida

Jun 11 2016
Best Deal in Appliances electronics and A/C LLC make up false repairs for my dryer, Not prepaired to work only wants to collect Diagnostic fee! called police and lied Lawrenceville Georgia Author: Atlanta , Georgia Miscellaneous Electronics: Best Deal in Appliances electronics and A/C LLC Lawrenceville , Georgia

Jun 10 2016
Ace Payday David Brown-Senior Investigator out of court settlement the city is not given in the email Internet Author: Manchester Ctr, Vermont Collection Agencies: Ace Payday Internet

Jun 02 2016
Region Motors Electrical/Mechanical Restoration 30K Hebron Indiana
Response from Region Motors Owner Author: chesterton, Indiana Auto Repair Service: Region Motors Hebron,

May 30 2016
REMEX Revenue Management Excellence Health Diagnostic Laboratories Medical Collection Scam Wixom Michigan
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Medical Laboratories: REMEX Wixom, Michigan