Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Lefler Mechanical & Diagnostic Ctr
There may be more reports for "Lefler Mechanical & Diagnostic Ctr"
For more results perform a general search for "Lefler Mechanical & Diagnostic Ctr"
Approximately 774 Reports Found
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 14 2017
Ricki Pascaloff Florida Bay AdventuresRickard Clemence, CEO Ricki is a scam artist. We reserved a houseboat, paid for plane tickets, bought food for our planned 2 day houseboat trip and arrived the day of New Year's Eve to be told that the boat had mechanical problems. She had not tried to reach us. We had to scramble to find available motel rooms - at great cost. She has said she will refund our money. No go. We are suing her in small claims court. It turns out she has scammed others in just the same way. A truly dishonest person who should have been put out of business long ago! Islamorada Florida Author: Brooklyn, New York Boat Cruises: Ricki Pascaloff Islamorada, Florida

Feb 01 2017
Five Star Engine Chris and Martha Smith Defective Mechanical Workmanship Glendale Arizona
Author: Surprise, Arizona Auto Mechanics: Five Star Engine Glendale, Arizona

Jan 31 2017
Hobbies Discount Team I ordered 3 large inflatable/mechanical flying fish totaling over $119.00 11/6/16 as Christmas gifts...still hadn't received as of 1/11/17! USA Internet Author: Vandalia, Ohio Toy Stores: Hobbies Discount Team Internet

Jan 30 2017
Colorado Mechanical Robert Lalonde This unscrupulous person takes deposit money to perform repairs and then disappears. Westminster Colorado Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Colorado Mechanical Westminster, Colorado

Jan 30 2017
East Coast Mechanical ECM COMPLETE SCAM ARTISTS Boynton Beach Florida Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Warranty Companies: East Coast Mechanical Boynton Beach, Florida

Jan 29 2017
Lantern motors fortmeyers fla Sold me a truck with a cracked air intake manifold and never told me. Took it to Ford put it on diagnostic and said it was broke down when I bought truck Ft Meyers fla Disclosure Sheet Author: Copeland , Florida Motor Vehicle: Lantern motors fortmeyers fla

Jan 18 2017
DiGesare Mechanical Inc. DiGesare Mechanical Non payment of Hvac installer Lien was filed Schenectady New York Author: Pasadena, California Builders & Contractors: DiGesare Mechanical Inc. Schenectady, New York

Jan 13 2017
GARCINIA CAMBOGIA BODY FIT MARKETEXTREME HEALTHY SHOPDBL FIENAGARCINIAPEB NIXQUIENTEYESERUM UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTIONS DURING TRIAL PERIOD CAUSING SEVERAL BANK OVERDRAFTS DISTRIBUTION CENTER ST. PETERSBURG FLORIDA DIST CTR ST PETERSBURG FLORIDANationwide Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Supplemental Health Programs: GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Russ Gallette Russ Gallette Mechanical Service GOT ROBBED!!!!! West Palm Beach Florida
HERE IS MORE ABOUT THE BENISASIA FAMILY Author: Palm Beach Shores, Florida Maintenance Companies: Russ Gallette West Palm Beach, Florida

Jan 04 2017
Orcutt Mechanical Contractors Orcutt Mechanical Theft of services Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Pasadena, California Builders & Contractors: Orcutt Mechanical Contractors Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Dec 31 2016
The DiGesare Group DiGesare Mechanical Non payment of services Schenectady New York Author: Summerville, South Carolina Builders & Contractors: The DiGesare Group Schenectady,

Dec 29 2016
MMC Contractors Midwest Mechanical Contractors Uses India and outsources over seas no integrity Kansas City Missouri
Author: Summerville, South Carolina Builders & Contractors: MMC Contractors Kansas City, Missouri

Dec 28 2016
East Coast Mechanical They mislead their customers Boyton Beach Florida Author: Weston, Florida Maintenance Companies: East Coast Mechanical Boyton Beach, Florida

Dec 21 2016
Trader Joe's Walnut Village Ctr (37) Dan Bane CEO Don Gramme General Manager Rick Garbalosa Manager In my opinion: This Trader Joes Lackadaisical View On Spoiled Food, I'm Through Irvine, California Author: Irvine, California Grocery Stores: Trader Joe's Walnut Village Ctr (37) Irvine, , California

Dec 19 2016
York Mechanical Services Called for Service, Broke furnace blamed it on previous contractor York Pennsylvania
Author: Hanover, Pennsylvania Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: York Mechanical Services York, Pennsylvania

Dec 17 2016
U Greenbrier International, Inc. BRIGHT Mechanical Pencils - A Waste of Even $1.00 at Dollar Tree Chesapeake Virginia Author: Miami Gardens, Florida Office Suppliers & Stationers: U Greenbrier International, Inc.

Dec 04 2016
Jacob Jacobo Choose The Right Pool Service, CTR Pools Unlicensed, Unprofessional, Uneducated, Inarticulate, Uncouth Placentia California
Author: placentia, California Cleaning Services: Jacob Jacobo Placentia, California

Nov 19 2016
AMR Appliances Inc Failed to show up; charged for diagnostic; inflated charge for part Bowie Maryland Author: Bowie , Maryland Electrical Services: AMR Appliances Inc Maryland

Nov 19 2016
Midas Faulty mechanical work Nationwide Author: Phoenix , Arizona Auto Repair Service: Midas in S Phoenix Nationwide

Nov 07 2016
select home warranty Delayed decision while we sat in 103F heat 3 days then denied with hidden clause then have not even paid the 150 nor diagnostic fee nor another claim for garbage disposal for 3 mos now no responses either Author: Austin, Texas Home Warranty Companies: select home warranty Nationwide

Nov 01 2016
Allied Service Center Company had vehicle for several weeks for simple repais. Cant get a straight answer. Tried to get $1000 from us for ECM repair, got agitated when we bought part ourselves and only paid them for labor. Diagnostic machine all of sudden generating various codes so we can pay for additinal repairs. Paid them $800 for new wires, not sure if the wiring is new because the Svc Advisor stated sensors are co-existing with the wiring. We feel defeated and robbed with no gun. I am a hard working government employee with 2 children. My hard earned money is valuable. This concludes my statement. Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Mechanics: Allied Service Center Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 24 2016
East Coast Mechanical, Inc. SCAM ALERT Boynton Beach Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Electrical Services: East Coast Mechanical, Inc. Boynton Beach, Florida

Oct 01 2016
Pet Delivery Agency Roland, Peter Martin, James Nathan, Simon Frinkk-fake Breeder with a (404) 481-3663 number. Said they were the shipper for breeder of teacup poodles Mr. Simon Frinkk in Houston, TX. After I was asked to Moneygram the payment for the puppy they would give me a shipper number. I did and I received a PDA# to track the puppy. Once the payment was sent, the shipper Roland said I could track the puppy on there website. So I did, then one the puppy got to AZ. on route to LAX they needed $650.00 additional money for insurance that was not included by the seller Simon Frinkk. I told him I didn't have it and Roland said he would see if he could get the amount reduced. Called me back with a reduced price. I realized I was scammed when I asked them to refund my money. Have not heard from Pet delivery agency.com since. Breeder is in Houston. Shipping Co. In Dodge ctr, Minnesota, Texas
Author: Cumberland, Maryland Animal Services: Pet Delivery Agency Nationwide

Sep 14 2016
Pueblo Toyota Vehicle was sold to me with major mechanical issues such as bad ball joints, blown head gaskets and a blown egr cooler Pueblo Colorado Author: Pueblo West, Colorado Auto Dealers: Pueblo Toyota Pueblo, Colorado

Sep 08 2016
s. e. fl.wellness ctr. Ripped me off for over $5,000. Went to court & they lied to judge and / or paid him off. lauderdale lakes fl. Florida Ignorance... Author: boynton beach, Florida Healthcare Centers: s. e. fl.wellness ctr. lauderdale lakes fl., Florida