Your Search | legacy visa, first national credit card unexpected charges

Oct 09 2015
Sweepstakes audit bureau I received a registered notice in my mailbox it has void after 10/03/15 cash eligible 12,000,000.00+ Po box 549012 Author: PUEBLO, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: Sweepstakes audit bureau

Oct 09 2015
American Express Bluebird Card stole my money Internet Author: Bristol, Virginia Liars: American Express Bluebird Card Internet

Oct 09 2015
Guardian angel k9 ,Missouri, Margo Richards Margo Richard Guardian angel k9 Aka Margo Richards will not return my money after getting dog back Thieves Collins Missouri
Beautiful Dogs Author: Massillon, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Guardian angel k9 (Missouri ) Margo Richards Collins, Missouri

Oct 09 2015
Trump Hotels Hacked-ID Theft Alert Customers Debit/Credit Card Data Breach Ripoff Report Consumer Alert!!! Nationwide
Author: Surprise, Arizona Hotel: Trump Hotels Hacked-ID Theft Alert! Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
04:15 PM Mr. Bryce Lane, President & COO Mr. Robert Miller, Agent for Service Ms. Sarah Lewis, Contact Fraudulent company. They charge your credit card and give you inaccurate and outdated information. If you cancel the monthly subscription immediately, you will still be charged. There is no manager or supervisor to talk with. You must call your credit card and describe the incident. You will be credited the full amount and they will be responsible for a Chargeback fee. Perhaps this reputable company will learn that they can't take advantage of people when they are constantly charged the fee. Don't allow them to keep your money when they don't 1821 Q Street Sacramento, California Author: Phoenix, Alabama Infomercial Rip-offs: Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
Anthony Morrison They took money $49.95 from my card without authorization and provide an in active number for customer service. This is theft! Internet Author: KANSAS CITY, Missouri Seminar Programs: Anthony Morrison Internet

Oct 09 2015
Alex Muebleria I went to a local furniture store in Austin, Texas called Mubleria Alex. When I went to buy a bedroom set, I mentioned I wanted to pay in payments since I did not have good credit. The sales person named Jospeph and store manager Minie, sold me a bedroom set which totalled 2,750 plus state tax. I asked how long it and how much my paymnets would be and they told me until I finished paying off the amount of $2,750.00 plus tax. They mentioned to me that I could finish paying off the furniture until I reached the amount of $2,750.00 and that it would improve mey credit.  Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Alex Muebleria Austin, Texas

Oct 09 2015
03:01 PM Gary Boomershine Cara, support person, Fraudulently charged $1,497.00 to my credit card and refused to refund it. Walnut Creek California Author: Austin, Texas Real Estate Investing: Internet

Oct 09 2015
Abram Elijah Bishop Abram Elijah, Senior Pastor Credit card processing machine. Saves you in transaction charges, but instead ties you into crazy charges. phiadelphia Pennsylvania Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: Abram Elijah phiadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 09 2015
Elite Financial Services Chris Copeland at Took $2500 for 90 day Credit Sweep and 120 days later still not complete!! Columbus GA Author: Decatur, Georgia Credit Services: Elite Financial Services Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
grand incentives two nights,three nights,getaways sells prepaid service and then takes on extra charges and addition pay ? Sarasota Florida Author: Phoenix, Arizona Travel Companies: grand incentives Sarasota, Florida

Oct 09 2015
Justice Entertainment Group Susan Joseph does not pay her bills las vegas Nevada Author: oakland, New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: Justice Entertainment Group las vegas, Nevada

Oct 09 2015
P&J Building and Restoration Took half the contracted price and never returned after first day Villa Rica GA Author: Hiram, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: P&J Building and Restoration

Oct 09 2015
Crawford & Company Discover Card purchase insurance company Denied loss claim for stolen Key bought with Discover card Atlanta Georgia Author: Redondo Beach, California Insurance Companies: Crawford & Company Atlants, Georgia

Oct 09 2015
Tatiana Galofre Credit Card Processing - Credit Card Equipment Lease SCAM. Will rip you off! Miami Lakes, FL Nationwide Author: Byron Center, Michigan Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Tatiana Galofre Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
Diamond Street Recycling Boise Idaho Flat out lied about Recycling materials accepted and then charge your Visa $100 after you leave!!! boise Idaho Author: Boise, Idaho Recycling/Trash removal: Diamond Street Recycling Boise Idaho boise, Idaho

Oct 08 2015
Aamco transmissions Rip offs Starting off with the owner not taking the time to call me with periodic updates of information on my vehicle as well as when it would be ready. I had to call in every time and the owner responded back like I was causing a big inconvenience for him. After that they pushed my pickup date three or four times without informing me why they had to do it. So I finally get my car and the guy charges me double the price which was about 4,000 dollars!!! He's the owner for Christ sake he only has one job and that's to make sure the customer doesn't get ripped off with prices or overcharged which definitely happened. Lies, time and money wasted my vehicle was in better condition prior to me coming there which is pathetic! El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Auto Mechanics: Aamco transmissions El Paso, Texas

Oct 08 2015
National Auto Plaza Gave me a forged carfacts report on a car that was almost totaled. sandy Utah
Author: mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: National Auto Plaza sandy, Utah

Oct 08 2015
lifeline repairs Tristain. money hungry. charges double its competitors. Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Blabber Mouth: lifeline repairs Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 08 2015
zonecore free offer for garcinia cambogia. i paid frt. and then later they sent another bottle. billing me for 99.91 plus frt. i protested they. sent a check to me for 2nd bottle because it had been charged to my credit card,but charged me for the first bottle on credit card (99.91) I offered to send back first bottle they advertised as free .bottle is unopened and seal. company would not agree. Dover, NH NationwideNew H Author: searcy, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: zonecore Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Melova Store Kept on telling me I have to pay additional charges and don't want to refund me my money Internet
Author: St.Michael, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Melova Store Internet

Oct 08 2015
peoplefinders Offered a trial period which was cancelled in due time and charged 2 fees to my credit card!! Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Consumer Services: peoplefinders Internet

Oct 08 2015
Laura. Bedard Yuppy Puppy Botique Laura Bedard with yuppy puppy charged my credit card, $32.90, but never sent my order I am not the first Blair Wisconsin Author: Overland Park, Kansas Attorneys General: Laura. Bedard Blair, Wisconsin

Oct 08 2015
Liquid Leverage OWA Stole money and did not return when services not completed Newport Beach California Author: Santa Ana, California Credit & Debt Services: Liquid Leverage Newport Beach, California