LEISURE BAY SPA & REC WAREHOUSE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Leisure Bay Spa & Rec Warehouse
There may be more specific results for "Leisure Bay Spa & Rec Warehouse"
For more specific results for "Leisure Bay Spa & Rec Warehouse"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
Keyless Remote Warehouse ! Internet Author: OAKDALE, Pennsylvania Car Parts & Accessories: Keyless Remote Warehouse Internet

Aug 21 2017
Nicktane Nicktane Diesel SRWE245 on ebay or Nicolas Damico He forced me to buy something I dont need Sacramento Internet He FORCED you? Author: fairfield bay, Arkansas Auto Parts: Nicktane Internet

Aug 20 2017
Simplicity Med Spa Complaint I came in to see Debra Tri at her Medspa after watching her perform this procedure called the Vampire lift. I was very impressed scheduled an appointment.  Shoreline Washington
Author: Shoreline, Washington Plastic Surgeons: Simplicity Med Spa Shoreline, Washington

Cenkings Capital They Rip me Off with $1000 Internet
Author: Palm Bay, Florida Investment Brokers: Cenkings Capital Internet

Aug 19 2017
Packer Pups Melissa Alexander,Mellissa Alexander Dog Broker who Charges double to triple what you can buy the dog direct from the breeder Green Bay Wisconsin Author: Orlando, Florida Home Based Business: Packer Pups Green Bay , Wisconsin

Aug 19 2017
Le Reve Hotel and Spa - Playa del Carmen Vacation Club Scam/ Riff off Playa del Carme Playa del Carmen, Mexico Author: Brooklyn, New York Travel Services: Le Reve Hotel and Spa - Playa del Carmen Playa del Carme,

Pentair Pentair Pool and Spa Not honor the warranty Cary NC
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Warranty Companies: Pentair Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
E bay I paid $2,000 with their eBay gift cards to purchase a truck I never got the truck they will not call me back they will not email me I've tried everything I'm on Social Security and I need my money back Houston texas Nationwide
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Auto Advertising Services: E bay Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
CrazyVegasCasino Ripoff! takes your money - you win they WILL NOT PAY nor reply to inquiries The entire company is a crooked scam and should be thrown off the ewb! God Knows@ The internet Internet Author: bay, California Casinos & Cardrooms: CrazyVegasCasino Internet

Aug 17 2017
Warehouse Deals Inc. and Amazon Amazon Rental Forced To Purchase Rental Book That Was Already Damaged When I Received It Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri On-Line Business: Warehouse Deals Inc. and Amazon Internet

Aug 16 2017
Woww Fashion Elly's world. com On July 23, 2017 I purchased a hair steamer straightener for $49.99 from this company on Facebook and I went to check on my order and the place is no longer active. The whole page is gone and I've been debited the money out of my bank but still have not received the item. I plan to contact my bank in the morning and dispute the charge on my account and also plan to file with the BBB against the company also. Internet Author: Horseshoe Bay, Texas Beauty Salons: Woww Fashion Internet

Aug 16 2017
Robert Krans or Marcus Lee Walmarts survey agent They wanted me to deposit 2,650.75 check that looks legit but im too smart for the foolery!! I did my research first came across the same stories! Be careful guys. Nationwide Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Department & Outlet Stores: Robert Krans or Marcus Lee Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
North American Chimney & Gutter Constant harassment by telemarketers Bay Shore New York Author: New Haven, Connecticut Maintenance Companies: North American Chimney & Gutter Bay Shore, New York

Aug 15 2017
cypress bay solutions untruthful operations dallas Nationwide Author: Abilene, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: cypress bay solutions Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Roger campbell He said if I don't come up with 400 $. I will be arrested and pay 180000 worth of fines from cash advance USA that I didn't apply for Internet Author: Palm Bay, Florida Cash Services: Roger campbell Internet

Aug 13 2017
Supplement warehouse.com I ordered 1 bottles of CLA SAFFLOWER OIL FROM WELLNESS VICTIMS ON AUG 4 2017 ,they used supplements warehouse that change my order to 5 bottles with a automatic refull Pleasant Grove Utah
Author: Wilmington, Delaware Bait-and-Switch: Supplement warehouse.com Pleasant Grove, Utah

Aug 12 2017
Decorators Office Furniture and Supply Michael and Laura Sunquist Our company paid for office furniture in excess of $75,000 to be installed in May, 2017. We paid electrical contractors and ran cables for delivery and installation of the new office cubicles. . Then the lies began from Michael Sunquist, the owner. He lied the order was in his warehouse but he had tons of excuses why he couldn't install, his truck broke down, he had a funeral to attend, he was waiting on parts. It went on and on disrupting our business with his delays. never. We learned he never paid the manufacturer so after months of delays we found out he never took delivery of our furniture and we reported this fraudulent business practice to the FL State Attorneys Office for criminal investigation. Our attorney is now pursuing legal action to recover damages. Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Attorneys General: Decorators Office Furniture and Supply Tampa, Florida

Aug 10 2017
City Cars Warehouse They Knowingly Sold Me A Lemon Van Nuys California Admission Author: Canyon Country, California Auto Dealers: City Cars Warehouse Van Nuys, California

Aug 10 2017
Aquasystem pool and spa repair Bob Fritsche He dumped about 2 gallons or more in the spa. Which made the spa plaster peel. Try doing same in pool so it need replastering. Spa peeling. Neport Beach, California Internet Author: Yorba Linda, California Racists: Aquasystem pool and spa repair Internet

Aug 10 2017
Meadowbrook credit resources Scammers New york New York Author: Thunder bay, Ontario Loans: Meadowbrook credit resources New york, New York

Aug 10 2017
Car & Credit LLC Complete Liars DO NOT BUY HERE!!!! Bay City Michigan Financial Genius Author: Sebewaing, Michigan Auto Dealers: Car & Credit LLC Bay City, Michigan

Aug 09 2017
south point casino and spa south Point Casino Racial Slur and harassement LAS VEGAS Nevada
Author: Henderson, Nevada Casinos: south point casino and spa LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Aug 09 2017
Total Warranty Services Stalling payment on an auto that was totaled on Dec 18 2016 West Palm Beach Florida You have to protect yourself now Author: Palm Bay, Florida Warranty Companies: Total Warranty Services West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 06 2017
Desert Sky Closets Said real wood, delivered particle board, WRONG!!! Scottsdale Arizona Happy update Author: Peoria, Arizona Home Improvements: Desert Sky Closets Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 06 2017
Woodchop Hardwood Floors Dylan Coulson Thief left with deposit and never returned Gibsons British Columbia Author: Halfmoon Bay B.C. Canada, Alabama Builders & Contractors: Woodchop Hardwood Floors Gibsons , British Columbia