Your Search | les schwab tire center,

Dec 03 2016
albert smith judging and decision center kansas city kansas Author: scranton , Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: albert smith scranton, Pennsylvania

Dec 02 2016
Rent a center No contract with rent a center. Someone came looking for a washer that belonged to someone who got evicted Michigan They can come looking all they want... Author: Br, Michigan Work Place Bullies: Rent a certain.ter Internet

Dec 02 2016
Center Mass Media, John Ramsey, Heather Ramsey Marketing Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Marketing Companies: Center Mass Media Denver, Colorado

Dec 02 2016
Mountain Business Center LLC Rebecca Bextel Withholding information from bank and charging for services not provided Jackson Wyoming Author: Bucknell, Other Business Consulting: Mountain Business Center LLC Jackson, Wyoming

WalMart auto center damaged vehicle, denies responsibility Reno Nevada
Author: Reno, Nevada Auto Repair Service: WalMart Reno, Nevada

Dec 01 2016
ADP Payroll Service Lilo Sison Customer Call Center Rep ADP Payroll charged us for a state tax fee that we hadn't expected. When the wire was returned, they cancelled our account. We tried to repay, but received no help from Liilo Sison, who was a very rude customer service rep. Does Not Appear Nationwide Author: New York, New York Financial Services: ADP Payroll Service Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
also-star Jari Thomson Takes your money and no payback Hong Kong Internet Author: Byron Center , Michigan Brokerage Companies On-line: also-star Internet

Nov 30 2016
Drive Auto Center Bill Smith Scam, fraud, fraud, Deceptive Trade Practices unsafe vehicles glaringly misleading Woodinville Washington Author: SEATTLE, Washington Motor Vehicle: Drive Auto Center Woodinville, Washington

Nov 29 2016
collabera They are scamming people and posing as a recruiting center Morristown New Jersey Author: Oakland , Michigan Personal Services: collabera Morristown, New Jersey

Nov 29 2016
Tire Kingdom in Jupiter Florida Completely Bogus Upsell Jupiter Florida Author: Jupiter FL, Florida Auto Tire shops: Tire Kingdom in Jupiter Florida Jupiter, Florida

Nov 26 2016
Big O Tires Thieves Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las vegas, Nevada Auto Tire shops: Big O Tires Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 26 2016
Keurig Coffee Makers I purchased this brewer on March 21, 2015. Already, the first brewer i purchased had a defective LCD monitor. I thought nothing of it and so the next day, i simply took it back to Best buy to have it replaced. TAKE NOTE THAT THE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY ON THIS BREWER IS ONLY FOR A YEAR. Today, one year and 8 months later, the brewer is completely dead with uses of only 3 8 ounce cups per day. This is not an average usage, this is EXACTLY 3 8 ounce cups per day as my family of three adults ONLY drink coffee in the morning when it is needed the most. I purchased this brewer thinking it would be convenient and it would last long because I've been hearing good reviews. Now, I just got off the phone with the Keurig support center - spoke to 2 different reps - Karen and Kyle, and essentially they told me that since the brewer is now off-warranty, that I am dead in the water. Burlington, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Irvine, California Appliances: Keurig Coffee Makers Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Metro PCS Roger Linguist Todd Linguist Michelle Linguist Ripoff Outsourced call center to Philippines No Training Zero Help!! Metro PCS Roger LinguistTodd LinguistMichelle Linguist Ripoff Outsourced call center to Philippines No Training Zero Help!! Nationwide
Author: Irvine, California Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Nov 24 2016
Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center 100% one sided, thomas craigo is uninterested, more attention given to the defendant, results were fraudulent, they are a big scam! los angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Legal Services: Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center los angeles, California

Nov 22 2016
Inmart Rebate Center, Inmar, Inmar Rebates, CR Brands Incompetent, Misleading, Failure to send, Scam Del Rio Texas Author: Elmhurst, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Inmart Rebate Center Internet

Nov 22 2016
EHQ*LOOKLIKE BEAUTY Address from:Fulfillment Center 9187 Clairemont Mesa BLVD Sandiego My wife ordered a free sample then we couldn't find a good number to cancel. We have been charged $84.00, $2.95, and another 94.26 with failed attempts to stop the charges.San Diego California Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Beauty Salons: EHQ*LOOKLIKE BEAUTY San Diego, California

Nov 21 2016
Inmar Rebate Center $24 rebate on 4 bottles of Kendall Jackson wine Del Rio Texas Author: Vancouver, Washington Mail Order Services: Inmar Rebate Center Del Rio, Texas

Nov 20 2016
Les Zieve Foreclosure Portland Oregon Author: Eugene, Oregon Government Corruption: Les Zieve Portland, Oregon

Nov 18 2016
Franklin county correctional center 2 Columbus, Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Government Services: Franklin county correctional center 2 Columbus, Ohio

Nov 17 2016
Los Alamos Medical Center ER Providers Ripping Off Patients and Hospital Acting As Deceptive Gatekeeper Los Alamos New Mexico Good Grief Author: Los Alamos, New Mexico Hospital Emergency Rooms: Los Alamos Medical Center Los Alamos, New Mexico

Nov 17 2016
the giveaway center they said I had won an $100 Red lobster gift card and I have never received it mckee rock Pennsylvania Giveaway Center? Author: rochester, Minnesota Restaurants: the giveaway center mckee rock, Pennsylvania

Nov 17 2016
jim click hyundai the maintenance for life offered with the purchase of the hyundai was abruptly changed. For 5.5 yrs I had received free oil changes and tire changes. Today I was told that because I had not put 5000 mi. on my vehicle since the last oil change it would not be free. This was a great motive for buying from them and I had never put 5000 mi. on for the past 5 yrs and the oil changes and tire rotations every 6 months had been free tucson Arizona Author: TUCSON, Arizona Auto Service Stations: jim click hyundai tucson, Arizona

Nov 16 2016
RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA 10.667.591 Buenas tardes queridos hermanos, por favor les ruego tengan cuidado con estas dos lacras, vienen huyendo desde la isla de margarita, donde me estafaron con un carro montado, y todo por confiar en la gente, esto paso a mediados de marzo del presente año, sus nombres son RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA C.I. 10.667.591 Y MARIANELLA QUINTERO VASQUEZ C.I. 11.412.846, para ser puntual, cuando me vendieron el carro la historia fue, que ellos se iban del pais y tal, que Renan se iba ese domingo pero que su esposa quedaba y ella era la que iba a firmarnos el traspaso, el echo fue que para que nos entregara el carro le cancelamos 800$ 400euros y 150.mil Bs por el carro, para mi sorpresa cuando fuimos esa misma semana al INTT a revisar el carro nos encontramos con que supuestamente al carro RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA 10.667.591 Good evening dear brothers, please be careful with these two scourges, come running from the island of margarita, where I was cheated with a cart mounted, and everything to trust the people , This happened in the middle of March of this year, their names are RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA CI 10.667.591 AND MARIANELLA QUINTERO VASQUEZ C.I. 11.412.846, to be punctual, when they sold the car the story was, that they were leaving the country and such, that Renan was leaving that Sunday but that his wife was and she was the one who was going to sign the transfer, echo Was that to give us the car we canceled 800 $ 400euros and 150,000 Bs for the car, to my surprise when we went that week to the INTT to check the car we found that supposedly the car had been damaged
Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA Internet

Nov 14 2016
West Coast Leads - Jared Anthony / Ryan Brandt / Aged Data Center SCAM!! They sold solar leads to our company that didn't meet the criteria or were absolutely fake. Newport Beach California Author: Irvine, California Advertising / Deceptive: West Coast Leads Newport Beach, California

Nov 11 2016
Bob DePathy Our team worked for them and provided them quality leads that they turned out to sales and yet they did not pay our team. When time comes that he needed to pay us, he deleted us on his contacts and not responding to email, calls and all sort of communication. He is not fair. Hope you guys will not encounter this person. They holds medicare enrollment campaign and other campaigns for call center and work at home groups Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: LAMAR, Mississippi Telemarketing Companies: Bob DePathy Fort Lauderdale, Florida