LES SCHWAB TIRE CENTER, Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Les Schwab Tire Center,
There may be more specific results for "Les Schwab Tire Center,"
For more specific results for "Les Schwab Tire Center,"
Showing 1-25 of 16,385 Found Reports For more specific results for "Les Schwab Tire Center,"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
International award payment center Iapc1080 blue series xlv Cash award of 15,000 Kansas city Missouri
Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: International award payment center Kansas city, Missouri

Jul 19 2017

Jul 19 2017
Student Financial Help Center SFHC Ripp Off Nationwide Author: Mississippi Credit & Debt Services: Student Financial Help Center Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
JoliqueSkinCream JoliqueSkinCream used false advertising to sell me a $4.97 30 day sample of their skin cream. They had a Facebook ad with a Joanna Gaines article saying she was leaving fixer upper because she started a skin care company (JoliqueSkinCream). After I received my face cream it was confirmed by ms Gaines that it was all a scam. They ended up charging my account 89.97 for the product. After an incredibly hard conversation with their call center, they refunded my 75%. Internet Author: Utah Skin Care: JoliqueSkinCream Internet

Jul 18 2017
Hibdon Tires Plus 6625 SW 3rd St Oklahoma City, OK 73128 Lied to me! Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Tecumseh, Oklahoma Auto Tire shops: Hibdon Tires Plus Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Jul 17 2017
Llantera Munoz Tire/Auto shop I drove my car to their shop and had to have it towed out. Avondale Az Author: Avondale, Arizona Auto Mechanics: Llantera Munoz Tire/Auto shop

Jul 17 2017
Dorchester Law Center, Joshua Williams, Amanda Garcia, James Byron Mortgage payment 975 promised reduced to $600. Stated they worked with so many mortgages, lie, I filled out all paper work, sent it in to them. I ened up with a modifcation with my payment reduced to 785.00 which I could done myself because I had done one before so I did need to pay them 3750 to do a modifcation when I question on the promise 600.00 I was told I had the best deal. I was lied and since they got there money no phone and m trial modifcation will be over next month How can I get my money back. CA Nationwide Author: Newport News, Virginia Attorney Generals: Dorchester Law Center Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Dermabelle.. ...Ilumaderm Pure N Easy. And. cream a Silk cream Much the same as other reports..4+ people in my building as well.. $200.00 from SR. Citizens...not funny... Santa Ana, California California Author: Dorchester Center, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: Dermabelle.. ...Ilumaderm Santa Ana,, California

Jul 17 2017
freight center freightcenter.com freightcenter.com Hidden charges and holding delivery hostage Internet Author: Camarillo, California Trucking Companies: freight center freightcenter.com Internet

Jul 17 2017
A plus Auto Center Fraud Colton California Author: yucca valley, California Auto Dealers: A plus Auto Center Colton, California

Jul 16 2017
Dr. Rose Ann Schwab, PhD Dr. Rose Ann Schwab, PhD Or just Rose Schwab is a 100% fraud and scam artist. Minnesota Minnesota Author: Los Angelez , California Psychic Fortune Tellers: Dr. Rose Ann Schwab, PhD Minnesota

Jul 16 2017
Darling Eye Center Dr. Catherine Darling Asbrey Overcharged and overbilled Hilton head island South Carolina Author: Hilton head island, South Carolina Opticians: Darling Eye Center Hilton head island , South Carolina

Jul 16 2017
Darling eye center Insurance Fraud Hilton head island South Carolina Author: Hilton head island, South Carolina Opticians: Darling eye center Bluffton , South Carolina

Jul 16 2017
Extreme Customs Tire Reps Extreme Customs Sucks Almost Killed Me Oshkosh Wisconsin Troy Compton Author: Oak Creek, Wisconsin Auto Tire shops: Extreme Customs Oshkosk, Wisconsin

Jul 15 2017
ClairSkin Extra Firming Complex (2 bottles)Instant Wrinkle Serum I ordered what I thought was 1 free sample of ClairSkin Extra Firming Complex in May 2017. Now as of 7/14/2017, I have received 2 other bottles of their products which I did not order, nor do I want. I was never told of the possibility that I would receive and be charged for any additional products. They just keep coming in the mail! Fulfillment Center-3465 S. Arlington ,Akron, OH Washington Author: Omak, Washington Skin Care: ClairSkin Washington

Jul 15 2017
Jacky Jones Ford Lincoln This company does not honor the warranties on their new tires. They said to contact the manufacturer for problems. Sweetwater Tennessee Author: Tellico Plains, Tennessee Auto Tire shops: Jacky Jones Ford Lincoln Sweetwater, Tennessee

Jul 14 2017
National Healthcare Enrollment Center Obamacare Center, Health Benefits Enrollment Center Harassing, bullying, threatening, antagonizing calls from high school dropout and felons Doraville Georgia Author: New York Health Insurance: National Healthcare Enrollment Center Doraville, Georgia

Jul 14 2017
Northland Sealcoating Poor Application of Sealcoating - Hairline Cracks and Fractures Following Service Columbus Ohio
Author: Lewis Center, Ohio Building Services: Northland Sealcoating Columbus, Ohio

Jul 13 2017
Desert Toyota. Of Tucson az On 6/23 I have appointment for 10k service and I drop my car for service then 2hours later Katrina call said I need a new tire but my car when I buy was brand new still has warranty but she want I pay 174 dollars for and I don't want to do it so when I come to pick up they swap the donut tire and put my tire on the strunk so I call Eddie to come to show him and I want him check and he said I have to carry out the tire cuz he doesn't want his hand got dirty so after that Tammy come out help to inspection the tire not thing wrong and she take the car ?in for put the tire back in this case I don't know why Katrina want I pay for new tire? I want everyone must to inspection the problem before and I will complain to BBB Tucson Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Desert Toyota. Of Tucson az Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
Dr Skip Himelstein Mft Pysd Escondido Psychotherapy Center - Henritta Himelstein Actions Are Unprofessional and Unethical Escondido California This Report Contains No Lies Author: Escondido, California Mental Health: Dr Skip Himelstein Mft Pysd Escondido, California

Jul 12 2017
Meineke Car Care Center- Beatties Ford Road : The Repair Rip Off Kings: Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Meineke Car Care Center- Beatties Ford Road Charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 12 2017
Student Aid Center Scam! Company charges $1000 to enroll you in a free government program Internet Author: Simpsonville, South Carolina Loans: Student Aid Center Internet

Jul 11 2017
Dorcester Law Center Amanda Garcia /Pamela Kramer / David Levy These people are good they know all the right words to win your trust but beware they are thevies . Sherman Oaks California Author: Montgomery Village, Maryland Lawyers: Dorcester Law Center Sherman Oaks , California

Jul 10 2017
International Award payment center A.T Lee, Aethuel Lee I received a prize advisory envelope in my mail the funny thing is I don't ever remember participating in this as they worded it competition so I decided to look it up sure enough many other people have been scammed using the same exact false documents I'm holding in my hand what a shame because most people need money and a miracle and what a horrible thing to do I hope they get what they deserve North Kansas city Missouri Kansas Author: Destrehan, Louisiana State Government: International Award payment center North Kansas city Mo, Kansas

Jul 10 2017
tire kingdom paid cash for tires.cash was pocketed with no record of transaction in their system.they wont honor installation package. largo Florida Author: largo, Florida Auto Tire shops: tire kingdom largo, Florida