Your Search | lewis buick chevrolet atchison kansas 66002

1, Report #1191852

Nov 28 2014
Avoir Skin Velour Skin Truly a SCAM, Rip-off, False Representation of Product, Beware; Do not give your Credit Card to these people... Santa Ana California Author: Kansas City, Missouri Beauty Salons: Avoir Skin Santa Ana , California

2, Report #1191836

Nov 28 2014
Trailers N More DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH TRAILERS N MORE Wichita Kansas Author: Topeka, Kansas Liars: Trailers N More Wichita, Kansas

3, Report #1191450

Nov 25 2014
Rick Hendrick Chevrolet, Carlos Luna, Leo Fulleda DO NOT TRUST WITH YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY! THEY STOLE MY DOWN PAYMENT! Atlanta Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Auto Dealers: Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Atlanta, Georgia

4, Report #1191396

Nov 25 2014
Larry Hourd Award Notification CommissionAmt. $2,000,000.00 If you take $66,667.00 yr.Otherwise, $1,140,000.00 lump sumWants you to send $12.99 Fee to process. Fraud Kansas City Kansas Author: Yuma, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Larry Hourd Kansas City, Kansas

5, Report #1190949

Nov 23 2014
General Motors 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2004 Chevrolet Silverado Brake Failure at 85,000 miles Detroit Michigan Author: Petersburg, Kentucky Auto Warranty: General Motors Nationwide

6, Report #1190691

Nov 22 2014
Eastern District of Wisconsin Federal Governmental Institution Civil Rights Violations and Government Corruption Fraud Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Kansas Federal Government: Eastern District of Wisconsin Federal Governmental Institution Milwaukee , Wisconsin

7, Report #1190712

Nov 22 2014
Major World Major Chevrolet Major Schemers NY New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Auto Dealers: Major World Long Island City, New York

8, Report #1190602

Nov 21 2014
The Junk Man Brian Lewis The Junk Man We remove junk cars,stoves,scrap metal washer dryes and more. But leave Junk In the Customers Yard And Take Their Money Linn Creek and Camdenton Missouri Author: Linn Creek , Missouri Recycling/Trash removal: The Junk Man Brian Lewis Nationwide

9, Report #1190558

Nov 21 2014
SmallBusinessBank.com Gardner Bank SmallBusinessBank.com Business Account Application Approval Scam Gardner Kansas Author: Clearwater, Florida Banks: SmallBusinessBank.com Internet

10, Report #1190323

Nov 20 2014
Sprint Unfair pricing for smartphone users; favoring iPhone 6/6+ users; AND non-disclosure of additional monthly costs for additional mobile devices Overland Park Kansas Author: Brandywine, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Overland Park, Kansas

11, Report #1190245

Nov 20 2014
Famous Characters Bogus Business Advertisement Woodland Hills California
Author: Topeka, Kansas News Media: Famous Characters Woodland Hills, California

12, Report #1190103

Nov 19 2014
Stevenson Automotive I'm having extreme difficulties with your store, Stevenson Chevrolet, in Swansboro, NC. back in February, 2014, I traded my 2013 Ford F150 in for a Chevrolet Express 1500 Conversion Van, fully loaded, leather interior. Currently, the last three days, ive been trying to trade this van in for a different vehicle. Front wheel drive, gas saver, nothing fancy or new. I'm being told that the trade in value of the van is significantly lower than the value appraised by one of your salesmen (back in February) when i applied for a loan. The bank denied the loan saying the vehicle was over priced. The sales man physically went with us to the bank to point out the upgrades to the banks representative, to convince them that a TV and vhs player made the vehicle worth it's asking price. I bought a dvd player and replaced the outdated vhs. I'm being told the value of my van is in the 4-7000$ range, yet I owe 16000$ as of today, after paying $313 a month for ten months. Your company will not accept the upgrades as what they once were, saying they are not upgrades anymore. Two banks, and another branch of your same company reported to us today that we may have been scammed on trading in my 2013 F150 by 8000$ plus. This sales man no longer works for you. I'm not asking to be reimbursed for the money ive lost, however I am asking for help to get into a cheaper vehicle more fit for my life, yet the man I spoke with at Stevenson Chevrolet today, told me he had a vehicle lined up for me, an equinox for roughly 9000$. When I got to the store, he had lined up a 2015 Malibu for 23000$. Very nice vehicle but not in my price range or what I was asking for, or even what we spoke about over the phone. I need the trade in value on my van accurately assessed, with the upgrades still included in the value, no different than when i purchased it. Not as an empty shell, but as the luxury conversion van your sales associate convinced my bank was worth 16000$. Or at least be told that you won't do anything for me and that you let one of your employees scam me for 10000$. thank you for your time. Waiting for reply Jacksonville nc Author: Hubert, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Stevenson Automotive Jacksonville, internet

13, Report #1190025

Nov 19 2014
Fake IRS Officer Julie Smith Fake IRS Scam Novato California Author: Lewis Center, Ohio Internal Revenue Service: Fake IRS Novato, California

14, Report #1190004

Nov 19 2014
Oakhill Partners/Brenda Moore I received an email with a job offer stating they have tried to contact me but my phone was dead and that I just needed to fill out an educational questionnaire. Chicago Illinois Author: Olathe, Kansas Brokerage Companies: Oakhill Partners/Brenda Moore Chicago, Illinois

Nov 19 2014
The League Secret-Society Organization The League, contacted me via USP mail with interesting news that I've been asked to join-up with the most power organization in the world. This organization is full of wealthy people, like celebrities, business-people, actors & that i would also, have the chance to meet these powerfull individual if i acted fast! This guy named Tom, say he's not allowed to give out his last name by his boss, but incited me of unlimited wealth potentials & prosperity if i joined. They appeared to know a lot about my past and current situation, even assured me a better life immediately! i mailed the membership back on 11-18-2014 However, this was before i read all the complaints about this organization. I know now, there is no way i will sent money i don't have to these God-Forsaking individual with no concerns about humanity. Thanks for all of your messages! My eyes are open wide! I hope a class-action lawsuit be filed against these money hungry vultures that prey on even poor people! Dallas Texas
Author: Topeka, Kansas ORGANIZED CRIME: The League Dallas, Texas

Nov 18 2014
Stephen Wade Chevrolet Stephen Wade Auto Center, Kornerstone Administrative Services. LIES, SCAM, DECIET Saint George Utah Author: Saint George, Utah Auto Warranty: Stephen Wade Chevrolet Saint George, Utah

Nov 17 2014
Leaders Merchant Services/ registered ISO of Wells Fargo Rip Off, Thiefs, Crooks, Liers Caramillo California Author: Garden City, Kansas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Leaders Merchant Services/ registered ISO of Wells Fargo Caramillo, California

Nov 15 2014
Landers Chevrolet Ripped off on used vehicle purchase Benton Arkansas Author: North little rock, Arkansas Auto Dealers: Landers Chevrolet Benton, Arkansas

Nov 15 2014
The International Award Payment Center Blue Series XI Same as others; I recieved a check for 15,000, and I have to send them $9. Kansas City Missouri Author: Starr, South Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: The International Award Payment Center Kansas City, Missouri

Nov 15 2014
Sizewise Rentals Lee Frickey Defamation Theft Lee Frickey Sizewise Should not be awarded scam artist of the year, craig miller in deceptive busines practice ring, tax evasion, Kansas City Kansas Author: Kansas Appliances: Sizewise Rentals Kansas City, Kansas

Nov 14 2014
KeraGro KeraFaux Jerks San Diego California Author: Wichita, Kansas Beauty Salons: KeraGro Internet

Nov 13 2014
Not So New LLC Ripped Single Disabled Mother Off Kansas City Missouri Author: Kansas City, Missouri Auto Dealers: Not So New LLC Kansas City, Missouri

Nov 13 2014
Union Living (Louis/Lewis, Michael) DO NOT WORK WITH THESE PEOPLE! THEY WILL SCAM YOU Nationwide Author: Alexandria, Minnesota Realtors: Union Living Nationwide

Nov 12 2014
Inova Hospital Double charge and sending you to collection Falls Church Virginia Author: Wichita, Kansas Liars: Inova Hospital Falls Church, Virginia

Nov 11 2014
Ace Industrial Supply Industrial SupplyAce Tools Sent me a Viper Drill Bit Set, the telemarketer told me to try them if I thought they were the best ever made send $175.00, Iif I didnt find them to be the best just keep them as a gift from Ace.  Burbank, California Author: Wichita, Kansas Telemarketers: Ace Industrial Supply Burbank,, California