Your Search | lfg leasing and 2 credit beuros transunion & equifax

May 31 2016
Credit Acceptance Corporation Illegal Check Garnishment Southfield Michcigan Author: Redford, Michigan Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Corporation Nationwide

May 31 2016
Tucker, Albin and Associates, Kate Thompson, Committed Fraud by sending a draft to my bank account without my knowledge or permission. I actually didn't even know their name, except a person named Kate Thompson, who had tried to get me to agree to a settlement which I told her I was sending the merchandise back, and didn't agree to settle.  Richardson, Texas. Texas Author: Dallas, , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Tucker, Albin and Associates Richardson,, Texas

May 31 2016
Urgent Tax Help Advance Tax HelpAAA Tax ReliefChuck ReynoldsChuck GuillenEric MatthewsMichael FiscusRex MadriagaMichael Wells DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! No OIC Obtained of any kind and money not returned! $2600.00 Sherman Oaks California Author: Acworth, Georgia Tax Services: Urgent Tax Help Sherman Oaks, California

May 31 2016
Jewelry Design Concepts Not sure, the agent I spoke to said, they have 100 stores that sell jewelry, clothes, etc Shelby(0207 ID #), the agent I spoke to said, I had free gift, a necklace, also $1000 in grocery coupons, that you can only apply $1 -$7 at a time, she asked which Debit/Credit card I want to use, I didn't want to use my cards Melbourne Florida Author: Calumet City, Illinois Jewelry Stores: Jewelry Design Concepts Melbourne, Florida

May 31 2016
Protect A Tot, David Escosa Takes your money and then disappears Broward County Florida Author: Parkland, Florida Personal Services: Protect A Tot Lake Worth, Florida

May 31 2016
compressionsales.com dishonest and deceptive Internet Author: North Haven, Connecticut Medical Supplies: compressionsales.com Internet

May 31 2016
 Illinois Valley Auto Group, we dealt with a guy named John McLennan we purchased a 2009 Dodge Journey he told me nothing was wrong with the vehicle the very next day I noticed there was something wrong with it and I mentioned it to him he told me I was crazy and nothing was wrong with it a week later I brought it back to him telling him there was something wrong with it he turned me away again , I would highly suggest nobody buy from him it is a scam Lasalle Illinois
Author: Lasalle, Illinois Auto & Truck Rental: Illinois Valley Auto Group Nationwide

May 31 2016
OneVanilla Didn'tt get scammed Nationwide Author: Georgia Credit & Debt Services: OneVanilla Nationwide

May 31 2016
Blains Farm and Fleet of Waukesha Suspended for freedom of Speech/talking to myself Waukesha Wisconsin Author: Franklin, Wisconsin Auto Repair Service: Blains Farm and Fleet of Waukesha Waukesha, Wisconsin

May 31 2016
Iceberg Cups I ordered cup handles and straws on March 28 2016. $42.95 was put on my charge card.. i have tried to get ahold of them and no response. DALLAS Texas Author: Patoka, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Iceberg Cups DALLAS, Texas

May 31 2016
LD Moving and Storage, L.A, CA LD Moving and Storage of North Hollywood, CA The Worst Moving Company Ever! Take advantage of Military Families in cross- country relocation! Dis-honorable, lack integrity, make derogatory comments about clients and past clients! Los Angeles California Author: Alexandria, Virginia Liars: LD Moving and Storage, L.A, CA Los Angeles, California

May 31 2016
White Glove Moving & Storgage TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: White Glove Moving & Storage the first in the nation to become Verified Movers by Ripoff Report. Feel confident and secure in the fact that White Glove Moving and Storage has worked with over 18,000 consumers & businesses nationwide to move to their new location with no problems.*UPDATE: Ripoff Report REVIEW: White Glove Moving & Storage resolved all issues reported, commitment to 100% customer satisfaction - safeguards for their clients - consumers can feel secure when doing business with White Glove Moving and Storage
Author: Yucaipa, California Moving Companies: White Glove Moving & Storage TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Feel confident and secure in the fact that White Glove Moving and Storage has worked with over 18,000 consumers & businesses nationwide. Jersey City, New Jersey

May 31 2016
1800LoanMart TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 1800LoanMart commitment to 100% customer satisfaction, 1-800-LoanMart implemented strategic changes to insure customer satisfaction at all levels. 1800LoanMart wants every experience with the company a positive one, and takes any claim to the contrary as serious in nature. 1-800-LoanMart is the largest car title loan company in California, helping consumers through hard work, and good customer service.*UPDATE: 1800LoanMart Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program as a safe business service
Its True Author: torrance, California Miscellaneous Companies: 1-800-LoanMart TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Encino, California

May 31 2016
Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS REVIEW: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. Safe, secure storage for long & short term where security is at the heart of everything. Safety, flat rates, & overall customer service is Terry Moving & Storage's everyday practice. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Lake Forest, California Moving Companies: Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Terry Moving & Storage offering impeccable customer service with free no obligation estimate. Terry Moving & Storage Inc trucks ready for local moving, crating & packing services all around Orange County California. Terry Moving and Storage has every moving detail covered, providing much needed long distance moving services across the Western United States. Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ Nationwide

May 31 2016
Trubelleza, CLEARSKIN,BEAUTIFULME clearskin, BEAUTIFULME HUGE RIP Off, Lying, misleading and did not ship all support@trubelleza.com south Corollina Author: stoney creek, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Trubelleza, CLEARSKIN,BEAUTIFULME south Corollina

May 31 2016
Sew and vac Mesa Arizona Author: Apache junction, Arizona Audio & Electronics Shops: Sew and vac

May 31 2016
Giddy-up Swings n things Do not purchase from this company. removed money from my paypal and never received product Author: Hurricane, West Virginia Landscaping: Giddy-up Swings n things Internet

May 31 2016
Excel Pharmaceuticals AKA Vikram Sharma. NOT a legitimate site. Takes money orders only and then never sends order. San Diego California or ??
Author: Oakland, California Drugstores: Excel Pharmaceuticals San Diego, California

May 31 2016
First Data FGDL/ National Merchant Services Promised to buy out my other comapany. That I would not recieve any bills till I used the company.  Coral Springs Flordia Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First Data FGDL/ NMS Nationwide

May 31 2016
fibromyalgia - arthritis centers of america fibromyalgia -arthritis centers of america mesa Arizona Author: Scottsdsle, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: fibromyalgia - arthritis centers of america mesa, Arizona

May 31 2016
INHERENT BEAUTY ABQ SUPREME Scammed my account by the add that said it would cost 4.95 and then charged $89.85. Santa Ana, Ca. Santa Ana,Ca. Author: FORT MYERS, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: INHERENT BEAUTY Internet

May 31 2016
One Click Cash, Jim, Mr. Guiliani They are calling me at work; I do not know these people and have never received or applied for a loan with them. Memphis Nationwide Author: Memphis, Tennessee Cash Services: One Click Cash Nationwide

May 31 2016
GMC Group, LLC I turned in my router to the Time Warner 3268 Highland Ave., Cincinnati location and was told that it was not necessary for me to do anything else.  Cincinnati Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Internet Services: GMC Group, LLC Cincinnati, Ohio

May 31 2016
ic freeshipping $12.96 was charged to my visa without my permission Author: Skowhegan, Maine Credit & Debt Services: ic freeshipping Maine

May 31 2016
Pool Leak Guru Threatens to Lien Property. We had the Pool Leak Guru out at a property I manage and they guaranteed to find the leak they did not.  Fleming Island Florida Author: Orange Park, Florida Pool Services: Pool Leak Guru Fleming Island , Florida