Your Search | liberty discountclub & last chance cash advance

1, Report #1341995

Dec 07 2016
Pay Pal My Cash Card ITC Financial Licenses Inc, Pay Pal Problem loading $500 to pay pal account. Will not apply funds to pay pal account and refuse to refund even after providing my bank statement debit card used for putrchase and my identification nationwide Internet Author: California Cash Services: Pay Pal My Cash Card Internet

2, Report #1341919

Dec 07 2016
Larry Hourd Award Notification Commission Sent a letter stating I have won 1,327,940 and need to sign my name and send $12.99 for processing paperwork. Kansas City Kansas Author: Chester, Virginia Cash Services: Larry Hourd Kansas City , Kansas

3, Report #1341900

Dec 07 2016
HP SMARTFRIEND PALO ALTO CA Charged a $16.23/mo on a credit card I no longer use for the last 2 years! PALO ALTO Nationwide Author: South Miami, Florida Computer Help Desk: HP SMARTFRIEND PALO ALTO CA Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
Allied Cash Advance - Westfiled, Indiana Manager - Nadine BEWARE OF DECEPTIVE AND RUDE MANAGER - NADINE Westfield Indiana Author: Westfield, Indiana Loans: Allied Cash Advance - Westfiled, Indiana Manager - Nadine Westfield, Indiana

Dec 06 2016
Nutra Force LLC Gave billed my debit card for last 3 months without my permission for $168.00 per month. Tampa Florida Author: Lincolnton, Georgia Supplemental Health Programs: Nutra Force LLC Tampa, Florida

Dec 06 2016
Walmart money card  Mount Savage Maryland Author: Mount Savage, Maryland Cash Services: Walmart money card Internet

Dec 06 2016
Build-A-Bear Communication Blackout Nationwide Author: Plantation, Florida Cash Services: Build-A-Bear Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Global Cash Card Meta Bank Refused to STOP a **PENDING** FRAUDULENT charge when I the card OWNER Requested it!!! Irvine California Please Contact Us Author: New Albany, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: Global Cash Card Irvine, California

Dec 03 2016
Direct Tv ATT Direct TV I signed up for a two year contract at 220 channels for 65 a month. After the second month the bill went up to 78 dollars. Then I had to call in to have it corrected. every month it was higher and higher and new channels were being added. They said they offer channels for free and that I needed to call in and cancel. I said I did not ask for the NFL package or any other channels and my bill should always be 65 dollars. They wanted to charge me for canceling the service because they breached our agreement. Very deceptive billing practices, I also get forwarded to the Philippines for customer service. los angeles California Author: Harbopr City, California Cash Services: Direct Tv

Dec 03 2016
John Davis from cash advance inc To call Kathy hawkins I received a email from John Davis saying he represents cash advance Inc and that they are filing a lawsuit against me that I owe them 850 I never received money in my bank account or papercheck either Washington Dist of Columbia Sounds Very Fishy Author: Bowie, Maryland Legal Process Services: John Davis from cash advance inc Washington, Dist of Columbia

Dec 02 2016
Award Notification Commission Larry Hourd Congratulations you just won $1,327,940.00 and the cash funds will be paid directly to you! Kansas City Kansas
Author: Springfield , Massachusetts Questionable Activities: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Dec 02 2016
Don't Buy from Laptop-essential or cpmatrix store on Ebay I purchased a laptop from laptop-essential last year. It went dead within a few months. They only acept 30 day returns. When I contact them they promissed they will replace the laptop. It was a lie. They never responded back. I found another complaint for them here. This store used to be called cpmatrix.com. This is a refurbished computer scam. Stay away from them! Austin, Texas Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Fraud: Laptop Essentials Internet

Dec 01 2016
masononlinestore.com Nguyen Thi Thuy Vanalso Powered by BigCommerce© 2016 masononlinestore.com Fraud store- Does not exist. Lost 160.00 on TV purchase Huntington beach California Author: Liberty, Texas TVs & VCRs: masononlinestore.com Huntington beach , California

Dec 01 2016
Edward hester newest name in last 24 hrs is now prime pomeranians. old name was social pomeranians I was to purcase a pom named sophie. $500 free shipping. saw her pic fell in love. silver spring state Maryland Author: Benton harbor, Michigan Animal Services: Edward hester silver spring state, Maryland

Dec 01 2016
Dent Research... Harry Dent Last January(16th) I joined Dent Research as a member to get information emailed to me about the financial markets.I clicked on their Silvermembership for around $49(at that time around £28).....I was then billed for their Gold service automatically and charged £96 or around that figure. Internet Author: Wellingborough, Other Financial Services: Dent Research... Internet

Nov 30 2016
Wizard Media and Jimena Cortes Canceled last minute for a $15,000 spot that could not be replaced Las Vegas Nevada Author: Chatsworth, California Advertising Agencies: Wizard Internet

Nov 30 2016
C&F Financial BEWARE!! They work like a Buy here Pay here, Virginia Cash trumps compassion Author: Hudson, Ohio Loans: C&F Fianancial Internet

Nov 30 2016
Cash America Tony Jackson, Steven Hall, Frank Hamelton United States District Court arrest warrant from Cash America Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Cash Services: Cash America Internet

Nov 30 2016
CASH NET INC e-mail threat Internet Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: CASH NET INC Internet

Nov 30 2016
800fund, 800fund.com, 800fund.com LLC Scammers, Scam, Ripoff consumers New York New York Author: New York City, New York Cash Services: 800fund New York, New York

Nov 29 2016
Cashadvancedeptresolution@gmail.com Daneilmartin0 , requesting money telling me there's a warrant out for my arrest if I don't pay now and this is the last chance and to go put the money on a Walmart card or the sheriff will come to my door they said to go get a money green Pak card from Walmart Through email Texas Author: san diego, California Collection Agency's: Cashadvancedeptresolution@gmail.com Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
John Davis, United States Federal Cou Cash Advance Inc with Warrant Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Anderson , Indiana Collection Agencies: John Davis, United States Federal Court Washington, Dist of Columbia

Nov 29 2016
Camden Services This happen two years ago. I still have some paperwork. Let's just say this started in September 2014 and by April 2015 the last payment and $2,000.00 later. I got nothing. I had been calling like most people and they let you talk with different people.  They promise to help you with your credit so you can buy a home through them. Dallas, TX Nationwide Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Financial Services: Camden Services Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Telephone Physique Sherrie Anthony Mystery Shopper We Are Virginia Nationwide Author: tondo, Alabama Cash Services: Telephone Physique Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Winners International Elizabeth Spencer, Rev Peterson , Kenroy Rattary I was rip-off for $500.00 in cash saying that I won 2.5 Millions Dollars Marietta Georgia Author: Hartford, Connecticut BBB Better Business Bureau: Winners International Marietta, Georgia