Customer satisfaction commitment: Liberty League International | Ripoff Report

Your Search: Liberty League International. Additional DBA Names: LLI, Liberty League Marketing System
There may be more specific results for "Liberty League International. Additional DBA Names: LLI, Liberty League Marketing System"
For more specific results for "Liberty League International. Additional DBA Names: LLI, Liberty League Marketing System"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1381968

Jun 28 2017
International Lottery Board S.L Euromillones. INT'L PROMOTIONALS PROGRAMMEGOLDEN CHANCELa primitiva europa Win millions in Spanish Lottery Madrid, Spain Nationwide Author: Belton, Texas Financial Services: International Lottery Board S.L Nationwide

2, Report #1381939

Jun 28 2017
Go Banyan Co aka Social Dental Deceptive Marketing Training - Terrible Communication - Do Not Sign A Contract Orem Utah Author: California Business Consulting: banyan

Jun 28 2017
legalcpn Affiliate Information Technology, JASON WILLIAMS LEGALCPN IS A TOTAL RIPOFF AND A SCAM! I purchased a CPN from Affiliate Information Technology dba Legal CPN on May 26, 2016 and as of today they have not delivered me a valid CPN. I've called all of their numbers many times and left many messages with no return call. I have tried for over a year to reach someone by both phone and email. I have filed complaints with the BBB and AG. Troy Michigan Author: Saint George, Utah Consumer Services: legalcpn Troy, Michigan

Jun 28 2017
Creative Artist International Most Unprofessional Company I've ever worked with. Oxnard California Author: London, Other Legal Services: Creative Artist International Oxnard, CA

Jun 28 2017
Corky's Mobile HomeTransport & Setup Quoted a cost over the phone and later wanted additional money after we had paid the initial quote. Ripping off senior citizens! Hutto Texas Author: Medicine Park, Oklahoma Home Improvements: Corky's Mobile HomeTransport & Setup Hutto, Texas

Jun 28 2017
organic carpet cleaning green carpet cleaningsteam carpet cleaning Bought thru Living Social deal for $50 for 3 rooms incl scotch guard. Guy called to confirm he was on way. Pulled up in a beat up old van, I asked if his equipment was in the van, he said yes. I showed him up and the two small rooms basically just the traffic area that needed tobe cleaned, he went down, came back and tried to charge me an additional 100$! for stains and deodorizer. What a scam, total bait and switch. This company is a rip off! They post a deal then over charge you when they come thinking you won't decline. I did and told him they were a scam and to leave. san diego, ca Internet Author: sd, California Cleaning Services: organic carpet cleaning Internet

Jun 28 2017
Healing Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 100% money back guarantee. Healing Solutions' goal to provide the broadest possible selection of highest quality essential oils at lowest possible prices. Healing Solutions third party tests GC/MS ensuring highest purity essential oils. Healing Solutions puts customers first, will do anything to make customers happy, offering lifetime refund guarantee if customers are ever unsatisfied with any products for any reason at all.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Alternative Health: Healing Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. 100% money back guarantee. Healing Solutions puts customers first, lifetime refund guarantee if customers are ever unsatisfied with any products for any reason at all. Founded on belief that customers should have access to wide range of high quality essential oils without paying extraordinarily high prices that usually accompany them. Healing Solutions markets directly to consumers. By marketing directly Scottsdale, Arizona

8, Report #1207417

Jun 28 2017
Healing Solutions REVIEW: Healing Solutions’ goal to provide broadest possible selection of highest quality essential oils at lowest possible prices. Healing Solutions offers 100% satisfaction, 100% money back guarantee, providing excellent customer support. Healing Solutions third party tests GC/MS ensures highest purity essential oils. *UPDATE: Healing Solutions pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Healing Solutions recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Paterson , New Jersey Alternative Health: Healing Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. 100% money back guarantee. Healing Solutions puts customers first, lifetime refund guarantee if ever unsatisfied with any products for any reason. By marketing directly to consumers Healing Solutions can sell wide range of high quality oils at prices several times lower than the multi-level marketing companies and their network of “sales representatives”. Internet

Jun 27 2017
Your Cannabis Now, Your Cannabis Orders, Fairfield Marketing, Your Cannabis Now, Your Cannabis Orders, Fairfield Marketing, Scammed California Internet
Author: Bayshore , New York Franchises: Your Cannabis Now, Your Cannabis Orders, Fairfield Marketing, Internet

Jun 27 2017
First Health Access Liberty Health Fake Insurance - How is this Legal? Florida Author: Kingwood, Texas Health Insurance: First Health Florida

Jun 27 2017
Blue Water International Blue Water Soaps & cleaning products are free for life, but forget to mention there is a $75.00 s&h fee. Carrollton Texas Author: Humble, Texas Consumer Services: Blue Water International Carrollton, Texas

Jun 27 2017
Vehicle Services Department (Auto Assure) Deceptive Marketing of Aftermarket Vehicle Service Plan Plano Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Jun 27 2017
Ourisman Rockmont Chevorlet, Rockville, MD Sold me a 2014 Kia Cadenza with a broken navigation system and did not replace navigation chip to fix it. Rockville Maryland Author: Mount Rainier, Maryland Auto Dealer Repairs: Ourisman Rockmont Chevorlet, Rockville, MD Rockville, Maryland

Jun 27 2017
Liberty Mutual Commercial division does not cover their claims McDonough Nationwide The law works both ways... Author: McDonough, Georgia Car Insurance: Liberty Mutual Commercial division Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
PERFECT MONEY WALLET PERFECT MONEY PAYMENT WALLET MONEY TRANSFERS AND SAFE HAVEN FOR SCAMMERS TO MOVE THEIR FUNDS AROUND safety for the scammers to move their illgotten gains around the legal banking system Internet Author: BANGKOK, Financial Services: PERFECT MONEY WALLET Internet

Jun 26 2017
Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty REVIEW: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty trustworthy and reliable.  Panama Property Connection / Punta Pacifica Realty assisting investors in the beautiful Republic of Panama since 2010, operate with the highest level of ethics and transparency in the Panama real estate business.  Committed to customer satisfaction, proven track record, based on hundreds of satisfied customers, always strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.  Panama Property Connection / Punta Pacifica Realty committed to customer satisfaction, always resolving issues quickly and efficiently. Their mission: to create a long-term relationship with valued clients.  Panama Property Connection / Punta Pacifica Realty listen, take action, and put clients first.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty | Ripoff Report Verified™…businesses you can trust. Luxury Property Management Company In Panama. Punta Pacifica Realty is Luxury in Panama Real Estate helping clients with Stress Free International Real Estate. Panama Property Connection “one stop real estate – financial group” allowing clients to enjoy benefits of owning property in Panama leaving all details to Panama Property Connection Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Fulfilment Labs...Dr. Mendel Sternhagen I tried this lavestra and it wasn't working so when I called for a refund within the trial period...I was told to double up on the advertised dosage and keep trying it longer because it takes longer for some to work...this is nothing that was advertised as results were said to be within 7-days and then take off 7-days before starting the next regimen for additional results needless to say I did as instructed because I wanted results...repeatedly NO RESULTS....I called again for a refund to no avail ...I was told the trial period was up and they could/would not refund me my monies on a product that doesn't work at all much less as they advertise......Bottm line they deliberately instruct you to keep trying lavestra in efforts to run out the trial period to abort your return of purchase price. This product DOES NOT WORK and it should not be used to scam people out of their hardearned monies.......p/s I found out from my borther afterwards that he to had tried lavestra and NOTHING resulted IT DID NOT WORK for him either...He said if he knew I was going to bs...Dr. Mendel Sternhagen I tried this lavestra and it wasn't working so when I called for a refund within the trial period...I was told to double up on the advertised dosage and keep trying it longer because it takes longer for some to work...this is nothing that was advertised as results were said to be within 7-days and then take off 7-days before starting the next regimen for additional results needless to say I did as instructed because I wanted results...repeatedly NO RESULTS....I called again for a refund to no avail ...I was told the trial period was up and they could/would not refund me my monies .... New york New York Author: Temple Hills, Maryland Drug Manufacturers: Fulfilment Labs...Dr. Mendel Sternhagen New york, New York

Jun 26 2017
Vision Marketing Prime Patriot,Confederate super stores, They are charging my Debit card $ 19:97 and I have not ordered nothing from these companies. They are causing me to be in over draft every month I have tried to call them but get no answer. Please can you do something? Spring Texas Author: Sparta, North Carolina Sales People: Vision Marketing Spring, Texas

Jun 26 2017
Select Skin, Speechless Eye Care, Eyecare WBC Deceptive Marketing, Fraud, Advertised Free Trial for $4.95, Claimed I was made aware of the terms, Internet, CA Author: Belleair, Florida Skin Care: Select Skin Internet

Jun 26 2017
ELITE CONNECTIONS- EILEEN FISHER- Scam, Fraudulent, Midleading, Completely Untrustworthy New York New York
Author: NEW YORK, New York Dating Services: ELITE CONNECTIONS INTERNATIONAL New York, New York

Jun 26 2017
Neothink book!and the league Only know them by the name the league Took!my money on my credit card, and sent me this huge, book! It costs $139.95 total 7757 Auburn rd ste 23 concord TWP ,OH 4407 9604 Ohio or Utah Author: Santa rosa, California Cult: Neothink book!and the league Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Westlake auto finance June 5 I traded in the vehicle I had financed with Westlake BEFORE my pmt was due. Toyota dealership contacted them ( I was sitting right there) and Westlake gave them a 10 day payoff amt. One week later, Westlake called me telling me my pmt was late. I told them I traded in the vehicle and no longer had it. He was rude, telling me I owed the pmt regardless. I told him, no I didn't! I took my paperwork to the Toyota dealership, he said they'd already sent Westlake a car. TODAY. I GET A LETTER demanding 2 months pmt. the one from June, AND the one for JULY. It isn't July yet!! PLUS the pay off amt is the same amt they told Toyota on June 5th! Trying to rip me off for an additional $450.00,, if you deal with Westlake financial, you'd better do a search and see all the bad things they do to people. They prey on people with bad credit desperate to get a vehicle. You've been warned. I'm getting a Atty! Los Angeles California A few things.. Author: Winter Haven, Florida Financial Services: Westlake auto finance Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Aqua Finance Inc. FBO Connexus Credit Aqua Finance, Inc.Connexus Credit Union Sold and installed Water filtration system for house Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Accounting: Aqua Finance Inc. FBO Connexus Credit Internet

Jun 25 2017
Buycheapfollowerslikes.org This is not a company but an individual located out if India. He goes by 2 names, Rajiv Sharma, and Arjun Singh. Scam Artist India Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Marketing Companies: Buycheapfollowerslikes.org Internet

Jun 24 2017
My. Aspire system. Co Michael Beesom On the internet Michael bees on was sapose to have email some things witch he did not he charge me $29.00. Now I can't get in touch with him or his so called web site how can I get my. Money back or press charges on him... Aspire Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Fraud: My. Aspire system. Co Internet