Customer satisfaction commitment: Liberty League International | Ripoff Report

Your Search | liberty league international. additional dba names: lli, liberty league marketing system
There may be more reports for "liberty league international. additional dba names: lli, liberty league marketing system"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "liberty league international. additional dba names: lli, liberty league marketing system"

Feb 07 2016
Diamond Resorts International I realized too late to get a refund after signing the time share agreement Las Vegas Nevada Author: Calgary, Alabama Timeshare Rentals: Diamond Resorts International Calgary, Alberta

Feb 07 2016
art and coin tv ripoff-------2016 Liberty Silver Dollar new york New York Author: BAYSIDE, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Art and Coin TV

Feb 07 2016
Site Strategics Site Strategics sells templates off as their own original custom web designs Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Internet Marketing Companies: Site Strategics Indianapolis, Indiana

Feb 07 2016
eachbuyer [email protected] I purchase an item that required an adapter, If the seller had stated that for U.S customer's would have to buy an adapter, I would not have purchased the product. Stating that our website description has wrote that this item is included : 1 X Adapter (AU plug), is not clear to me, and I didn't know what that meant. If you are going to sell a product in the U.S, you should sell a U.S adapter, or at least make it clear to the U.S customer that the product dose not come with a U.S plug and you would need to purchase an additional plug in order to operate the product. It is not fair to sell a product to a U.S customer with a plug that comes from another country, and won't work in a U.S plug. I feel that is false advertisement because it is not clear that the plug being sent can not be used in the U.S. Hong Kong Internet Author: Washington, Alabama Sales People: eachbuyer Internet

Feb 06 2016
The last goldmine/jamie lewis marketing www.jamielewis.comJamie Lewis They just took my money and as they say money back guarantie. This was done on october 2015 it is February 2016 and still wating for my money. We had few emails but always and excuse not to relase de founds. Last one was that there systems were broken and since then I been sending emails and no one is answering. Please stay away of this scammers!!! Monroe Connecticut Author: Thornbury, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: The last goldmine/jamie lewis marketing Monroe, Connecticut

Feb 06 2016
Liberty Mutual Andrew French, Claims Specialist fall on the property of Wendys due to unlevel ground. stated insured was not proximate cause London Kentucky Author: FOREST, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Liberty Mutual Irving, Texas

Feb 05 2016
Match.com Reply for Free - additional paid feature - was found to be not working Internet
Author: Minnesota Dating Services: Match.com Internet

Feb 05 2016
LMS Marketing This is one creepy company...you have been warned! California Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Employers: LMS Marketing Internet

Feb 05 2016
A & A Marketing, LLC - Scentura Creations- Selling Perfumes Door to Door Virginia Beach Virginia
Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Fragrance Materials: A & A Marketing, LLC Virginia Beach, Virginia

Feb 04 2016
ADT Home security This Home Security company does not help when you need to remove there security system Nation Wide Nationwide Author: Murrieta, California Miscellaneous Electronics: ADT Home security Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
ADT Security system never installed yet charged my credit card Nationwide Author: Cross River, New York Security Services: ADT Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
Prescious Ngwu Sold product that does not work and the support link given does not respond Internet
Author: Randallstown, Maryland Multi-Level Marketing: Prescious Ngwu Internet

Feb 04 2016
Cornelius Mitchell, Flex Mitchell, Mitch Mitchell , Josh Edwards , Josh Litt, Christina Watkins  ,  Web Blog Systems, webblogsystems.com, Web blog System, webblogsystem.com , world beyond systems, XmProducts.com, XM Products ,worldbeyondsystems.com, XmProducts.com and Webblogsystems.com Same Company - Same Scam Phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: XmProducts.com, Mitch Mitchell, Josh Edwards, josh Lott, Cornelius Michell, Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 04 2016
Jason Jeremiah Gentry Jason Gentry - Contract violator, international criminal, client thief. So this jerkoff Jason Jeremiah Gentry, international crinimal and drug user. Cebu City Philippines
Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Telemarketing Companies: Jason Jeremiah Gentry Cebu City, Other

Feb 04 2016
Roman Malakov diamonds Diamond fraud using EGL International certificate New York New York Author: brooklyn, New York Jewelers: Roman Malakov diamonds New York, New York

Feb 04 2016
Stratetig Publishing Group - CC Publishing aka and Elite Explosure Marketing all same group...look up the street address, Mike Miller and someone named Scott Miner deceptive advertising methods. I purchased an ad than called back to cancel whichI was told I could ddo within 3 days. The supposed Manager Mike Miller stated they don't do that but would be happy to give me a free ad , like why would I want a free ad I want my money back. free ad is for 2017 and how do I know I'll even get it. Don't work with these people they'll keep your money..just file a chargeback. only way to get your money back Boca RAton Florida Author: Manalapan, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Stratetig Publishing Group Boca RAton, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Groovv Lied about products capabilities to sign you up and then charges you cancellation fee of $300 all because they misrepresent their product to hook you into the 0 trial day contract because they know their POS system is garbage. Nationwide Author: PBG, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Groovv Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Football Super Tips, Atomic Betting, Soccer Profit System, Total Goal Under, and Bet On Draw Josh Kurn, Josh K, Bin Haris Abdul Razak scammer, scam artist, con artist, thief, lost money
Author: , Offshore Gambling: Football Super Tips, Atomic Betting, Soccer Profit System, Total Goal Under, and Bet On Draw Internet

Feb 03 2016
Silverbird Marketing Manchester Failed to deliver and the the promissed refund Urmston Manchester
Author: Manchester, Alabama Multi-Level Marketing: Silverbird Marketing Manchester

Feb 03 2016
Maropost Maropost.com Stephanie Gow WILL CHARGE YOU FOR SERVICES THEY CANNOT PERFORM. SCAM ARTISTS! ONTARIO Ontario Author: Manhattan Beach, California Internet Marketing Companies: Maropost Suite 5002, Ontario

Feb 03 2016
Secret Society called THE LEAGUE signed only Tom Membership invitation to be returned to them. Secret scociety of wealth and world power. Dallas TX 75356-0627 Nationwide Author: North fort myers, Florida Cult Organizations: Secret Society called THE LEAGUE Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
CityWide Control Greg Mason charged for marketing services which he didn't deliver on Jacksonville Florida Author: carlsbad, California Mortgage Companies: CityWide Control Greg Mason Jacksonville, Florida

Feb 02 2016
Internet Local Listings Deceptive Advertising / False Advertising Santa Ana California Author: New Milford, Connecticut Internet Marketing Companies: Internet Local Listings Santa Ana, California

Feb 01 2016
IADT Orlando International Academy Of Design & Technology Orlando fraud, deceit, worthless credits & degrees Orlando Florida Author: Belleview , Florida Education & Learning Centers: IADT Orlando Orlando , Florida