Customer satisfaction commitment: Liberty League International | Ripoff Report

Your Search | liberty league international. additional dba names: lli, liberty league marketing system
There may be more reports for "liberty league international. additional dba names: lli, liberty league marketing system"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "liberty league international. additional dba names: lli, liberty league marketing system"

Aug 20 2014
Texas Litigation Services This company is a total scam! san Antonio Texas Author: Redwood City, California Criminal Justice System: Texas Litigation Services san Antonio , Texas

Aug 20 2014
Formal Services & Oknewski Photography I booked Shane and his DJ services in January 2014. It's now a month before my wedding and all communications with Shane have been cut off. After additional research it appears he has moved to Colorado. I located another contact phone number but no response has been returned. We paid Shane a down payment and it has yet to be returned. Please take this has a warning and do not contact or fall for his scam! Omaha Nebraska Author: Des Moines, Iowa Video & Film Production: Formal Services & Oknewski Photography Omaha, Nebraska

Aug 20 2014
Adjusters choice inc Luis Mendez Nicole bartle Adjusters choice contacted me telling me I was chosen to fill a spot as a perfered vendor with there company to help repair homes for insurance adjusters . At first they said it would be at no cost to me but in the end they convinced me to pay $1500 for marketing cost . I have seen no evidence that any marketing had taken place. They refuse to return my calls and on the rare occasion that I do get ahold of someone they give me the runaround and tell what ever lies they can to try to get you off the phone. They have done nothing that they said they would do for my company and due to there lies nearly ran me out of buissnes Eustis florida Florida Author: Hampton, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: Adjusters choice inc Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
International Taxidermy Intl. Taxidermy, Edith fleet, Cabo Taxidermy, Hector the director the fish collector International Taxidermy in Cabo, be aware of their faulty fish mount products Cabo San lucas Internet
Author: Nacka, California Taxidermy: International Taxidermy Internet

Aug 20 2014
Bristol Whos who Madison whos who This company is the same as Madison Whos who. They changed their name. They are nothing but a scam Long Island City, Garden City, Manhattan New York Author: huntington station, New York Computer Marketing Companies: Bristol Whos who New York

Aug 20 2014
Expo-Guide ICAA LTD International Credit Assessment Agency Tricked into signing form, said they were affiliated to NEC exhibition, small print illegible Mexico, Internet Author: Winchester UK, Internet Cross-Border Scams: Expo-Guide Internet

Aug 20 2014
Northeast consulting group,inc,Ms Jolene Foor,Mr Cole A contract was signed between Jolene Foor(manager with NCG,inc)and Aircraft package,LLC on April 15,2014. The agreement was to signup for the u-verse AT&T service. Jolene Foor had promised us in writing to provide us with a $25.00 gift card upon installation. The installation was done by AT&T the following month but Jolene Foor and her company never sent us the gift card after multiple calls and messages. Trumbull Connecticut Author: North haven, Connecticut Internet Marketing Companies: Northeast consulting group,inc Trumbull, Connecticut

Aug 19 2014
KCB Marketing scam for rent to own homes. I was charged 70 dollars for them to send me a list of homes for rent to own in my area. after a year I heard from no one. I tried to call them back and was asked for a pass code. Then hung up. I am furious that these people do this. northille Michigan Author: fredonia, Arizona Tenants: KCB Marketing northille, Michigan

Aug 19 2014
International Award Payment Center IAPC, Blue Series XI, scam to acquire funds from multiple individuals, no e-mail, no fax #, Blue Series XI, Government Form 1080, Small fee required, mathematical question prize payment, kansas city Missouri Author: San Diego, California $$ REWARDS Offered: International Award Payment Center kansas city, Missouri

Aug 19 2014
Lucrazon Global Alex Pittman, Jonathon Mendoza, Joseph Seto, Oscar Garcia, David Arbiso, MLM, Multi Level Marketing, Ponzi, scam, ripoff, deceptive Irvine California Author: Redding, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Lucrazon Global Irvine, California

Aug 19 2014
Phoenix International, Inc. AKA Construction Management America ripoff! Skipped Judgement by Changing Name. Hilton Hotel AKHI Hospitality, Inc. scam, forced out of business Scottsdale Arizona Author: Mesa, AZ Builders & Contractors: Phoenix International, Inc. Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 19 2014
Powerhouse Cars International Tom Harting Total Misrepresentation and Failure to Execute on Agreements Dayton Ohio Author: Port Orange, Florida Auto Dealers: Powerhouse Cars International Dayton, Ohio

Aug 19 2014
Odenza Vacations Diamond Resorts international NOT HONORING VACATION CERTIFICATE San Diego, Dana Point California Author: Chino, California Bait-and-Switch: Odenza Vacations Internet

Aug 19 2014
keller chevrolet 3600 Genesee street Cheektowaga new york 14225 although I authorized repairs for $1300 and they promised me a free loaner, They turned around and charged me $1884.27 and charged me an additional $225 for a rental. hey told me this is how it's done and I am getting a deal. Cheektowaga New York Author: blasdell, New York Auto Mechanics: keller chevrolet Cheektowaga, New York

Aug 19 2014
Arizona Investment Link / Jason & Jennifer LaFlesch REVIEW: Arizona Investment Link's Commitment to customer satisfaction always first priority. Identifying customers goal, valuing customer's success above their own is key to success. Arizona Investment Link has over 40 years of combined experience & over 5000 successful transactions closed, customers feel confident & secure in real estate needs. Arizona Investment Link known for finding exceptional properties, organizing beautiful, and cost efficient remodels, going above and beyond to ensure a successful transaction and always negotiating best possible deal with your ultimate goals in mind. Arizona Investment Link assists clients who are looking to buy, sell, remodel, or invest.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Investing: Arizona Investment Link | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Arizona Investment Link, Real Estate Experts Specialize in: Turn-key Foreclosure Auction & Bidding Services, Listing & Marketing Services, Buyer Representation, Short Sale Negotiations, & Cash Flow Investments. Chandler , Arizona

Aug 19 2014
The League The LeagueP.O Box 560647Dallas, Texas United States of America Today I sent the Accept their Invitation Letter, and faxed a copy of it to them. I should have done more re-search on the net. Now I will send a refusal fax since they have been found to be without honor, or integrity. If they start using tactics to resend there gift to me and request money. I would be willing to assist any law inforcement agencies in trapping and tracking these persons down Dallas Texas Author: J-ville, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: The League Dallas, Texas

Aug 19 2014
Y-Banners YBanners Y Banners THEY DO NOT PAY THE ASSOCIATES Florida Internet Author: Alabama Computer Marketing Companies: Y-Banners Internet

Aug 19 2014
RENT.COM FRAUD - THEY DON'T SEND YOU MONEY THEY FIGURE A WAY OUT - RATING SYSTEM IS NOT ACCURATE AS FAR AS APARTMENTS GO Internet Author: Largo, Florida Realtors: RENT.COM Internet

Aug 19 2014
musclefactorx bought 4.94 trial and was charged additional 29.95 and when calling 6 times from different numbers they claim they can't hear you and tell you to call back and disconnect. St Petersburg Florida Author: New York, New York Alternative Health: musclefactorx St Petersburg, Florida

Aug 19 2014
Harold Roberts dba Breakthru Landscaping & Snow Removal Took money from me for snow removal service and only plowed my snow twice Southfield Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Property Management: Harold Roberts Select State/Province

Aug 19 2014
Worldwide Media Group/Linktech Worldwide,Inc. Specialize in targeted marketing,Guaranteed placement on 1st page of Google Search,1st month Free, Customizable Website Beverly Hills Internet Author: Cary, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Worldwide Media Group Internet

Aug 19 2014
Lipo G3 Stole money from my bank account. I lent my debit card to my daughter to make a 5.00 online purchase that she was going to reimburse me with cash. Later in the month I noticed a charge of 89.99 Internet Author: Federal Way, Washington Internet Marketing Companies: Lipo G3 Internet

Aug 19 2014
Golf Tailor LLC Doug Tewell One-time purchase CDs/on-line videos. Company than began billing monthly for additional, unrequested materials. Outrageous scam! Edmond OK Author: Chicago, IL 60611, Illinois Golf Courses: Golf Tailor LLC Internet

Aug 18 2014
The League Signature: Tom Attempted to coerce me to pay to join a secret society. Dallas Texas Author: Conyers, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: The League Dallas, Texas

Aug 18 2014
Pacific Solar Power Edwards EnterprisesPoint Loma ProductionsPacificsolarpower.netTMS Marketing Fraud,Fals Advertising, SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! DONT BE FOOLED BY THIS JOKE OF A SOLAR EXPERT San Diego California
Author: El Cajon, California Home Improvements: Pacific Solar Power San Diego, California