Customer satisfaction commitment: Liberty League International | Ripoff Report

Your Search | liberty league international. additional dba names: lli, liberty league marketing system
There may be more reports for "liberty league international. additional dba names: lli, liberty league marketing system"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "liberty league international. additional dba names: lli, liberty league marketing system"

Apr 19 2014
DivahGlam Hair April Sims Divahglam Hair BE CAREFUL ORDERING HAIR! ONLINE ORDERING SYSTEM IS A SCAM Baltimore, MD Internet Author: Baltimore , Maryland Hair Salons: DivahGlam Hair Internet

Apr 19 2014
Freelancer.com I Used Freelancer.com for services and when I requested to transer $2,000 from my bank to the site for payment to my freelancer they charged me an additional $46.00. No biggy I figure hey, they are entitiled to a fee how else would they make money. shortly after I paid my freelancer, I was sent an email from Freelancer to pay my outstanding balance of $60. I asked what is was for no reply to date. Today I noticed from my paypal and bank statement they have automatically went in and paid themselves. I will be filing a report for fraud as I did not authorize this transaction. Do NOT use freelancer.com Australia Internet Author: Kansas Advertising Agencies: Freelancer.com Internet

Apr 19 2014
Attention Marketing Inc, Flint MI 720 CFO Program Jon Miller = Ponzi Master Flint Michigan Author: Bent over by Jon, Michigan Financial Services: Attention Marketing Inc, Flint MI Flint, Michigan

Apr 19 2014
Publishing Clearinghouse International Winning Number: 714873Ticket Number: FL 654/29/75DTDC Express Courier e-mail office address.Contact Mr. Rex CobbContact E-mail: dtdcexpres@dtdconnect.comPHONE NUMBER +91-8130965286DTDC Express Courier e-mail office address.Contact Mr. Rex CobbCo I was contacted by email stating I had won $1,000.000. New Delhi India Author: Marietta, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Publishing Clearinghouse International Internet

PrivCo Sam Hamadeh Arab Jerk New York City Internet
Author: New York Internet Marketing Companies: PrivCo Internet

Apr 19 2014
PrivCo Sam HamadehLindsey Rotschild Scheduled 2 Days of Job Interviews, Canceled, and then Requested Additional Appointments New York New York Author: New York, New York Computer Marketing Companies: Internet Marketing Companies: PrivCo New York, New York

Apr 18 2014
Dr Johnson White. ClAIMS OFFICER POWERBALL INTERNATIONAL Customer Service58 CRAWFORD ST,LONDON Power Ball International Winner London Internet Author: SEDALIA, Missouri Bait-and-Switch: Dr Johnson White. ClAIMS OFFICER POWERBALL INTERNATIONAL Internet

Apr 18 2014
INTERNATIONAL PERFORMANCE BASEBALL, IPB, MATT STARK COLLECTS ADVANCE FEES FOR BASEBALL CAMPS THAT NEVER HAPPEN YORBA LINDA, CALIFORNIA Author: LEONARDO, New Jersey Sports Instruction: INTERNATIONAL PERFORMANCE BASEBALL Yorba Linda, California

Apr 18 2014
LG Marketing Company SCAM; RIP OFF; Atlanta Georgia Author: Toledo, Ohio Consumer Services: LG Marketing Company Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 18 2014
Spokeable Worku Ventures International Anthony Worku Unpaid Wages, Unpaid Invoices Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Spokeable Florida

Apr 18 2014
xlibris publishing, no royalty , keeps annoying me ringing up for more marketing when no money has come through from royalty nsw sydney sydney Author: broome. wa, Other Book Publishers: xlibris publishing nsw, Select State/Province

Apr 18 2014
Latin Motors International LLC Latin motors Use of high pressure and intimidation to push me unwanted and expensive GAP insurance miami Florida Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Auto Dealers: Latin Motors International LLC miami, Florida

Apr 18 2014
Single Baltic Lady 1st International Internet Dating Scam Romeoville, Illinois Author: Brighton, Other Internet Services: Single Baltic Lady Romeoville, Illinois

Apr 18 2014
GoGo Rocket - GoGoRocket.com michael@gogofactor.com - 888-313-5804 GoGoRocket.com is a total scam. They ripped me off. GoGO Rocket Review Internet Author: California Internet Marketing Companies: GoGo Rocket - GoGoRocket.com Internet

Apr 18 2014
AuraVie SkinCare System is a RIP - OFF Charged for product never received - Internet purchase Nationwide Author: Winnetka, California Beauty Products: AuraVie SkinCare System Nationwide

Apr 18 2014
WPI, WholeSale Properties International, Carl Ferrel, Lee This company has been 100% dishonest, I am still trying to get back a $20,000 deposit. Wholesale Properties International claims to help investors find properties(specializes in multifamily) at discounted prices through the bank. My dealings have been nothing but a headache and one lie after another. Last February I called because I was looking for a multifamily property in Charlotte, I spoke with Lee who told me they could help with the whole process, finding the property to getting tenants and management in place. Lee informed me that in order to look for properties I must give them a $10,000 deposit to hold a property which is 100% refundable if they don't find anything in three months. Three months have gone by and they kept showing me the same beat up properties. Nothing has been resolved and it's been over a year. Be Careful. Charlotte North Carolina
Author: ronkonkoma, New York Real Estate Services: WPI, WholeSale Properties Inc, Carl Ferrel, Lee Charlotte, North Carolina

Apr 18 2014
Global Pro System Glennanne Marketing Group LLC Charge you $9.95 for info and DVD that is worthless, hangup when you call and then charge $39.95 Scottsdale, Arizona Author: Dallas, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Global Pro System Scottsdale, Arizona

Apr 18 2014
Outbound Engine Liars and scammers...DO NOT USE! Austin Texas Author: Hoboken, New Jersey Internet Marketing Companies: Outbound Engine Austin, Texas

Apr 18 2014
Empire Marketing Solutions, Market Your Empire, SCAM Trying to bill with no service provided Beaverton Oregon Author: Riverview, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Empire Marketing Solutions Beaverton , Oregon

Apr 18 2014
Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga Joseph F. Lattuga, L& A Servicing group, Inc dba Dream Vacation Passport, Timeshare for Charity OWNER JOSEPH F. LATTUGA AKA JOE DRAKE IS A THIEF Sarasota Florida Author: Florida Travel Services: Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga Sarasota, Florida

Apr 18 2014
Peter Farrell Supercars, Inc DBA JW Motors JW Motors They misled me about the vehicle safety and maintenance records of the vehicle I purchased. After 45 days of owning the vehicles I had to have extensive repairs made, including 3 items that would have not passed safety inspection. I was told that a thorough dealer check had been done, when in fact it was not. I was told the fluids had been changed, when in fact, upon inspection by a certified Honda dealer they had not been changed recently, if ever. Manassas Virginia Author: Springfield, Virginia Auto Inspection: Peter Farrell Supercars, Inc DBA JW Motors Manassas, Virginia

Apr 17 2014
Marketing Metrics Corporation Steve ConditMarketing Metrics Corp. Steve Condit never paid me over $30,000 owed in commissions for Thomas products sold Pewaukee Wisconsin Author: Asheville, North Carolina Employers: Marketing Metrics Corporation Pewaukee, Wisconsin

Apr 17 2014
Yelp Filtering reviews after declining $200/mo advertising package San Francisco California Author: Germantown, Maryland Internet Marketing Companies: Yelp Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Higher Publishing dba Boulder Coffee News I am also owed $460.00 plus 6 months interest. Mr. Sparks paid a little less than half of the initial $885 he owed me with the demise of the Boulder Coffee News in September. The economy definitely affected some of his clients, so did his misrepresentati Non return of advertising fees Denver Colorado Author: Boulder, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: Higher Publishing dba Boulder Coffee News Denver, Colorado

Apr 17 2014
National Motor Club Of America National Motor Club Of America Field Services scam, illegal pyramid, misleading, manipulative, wrongful termination, deformation of character, monopoly compensation, pyramid Irving Texas Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Multi Level Marketing: National Motor Club Of America Irving, Texas