Your Search | lift visage jevene, the essence of youth
Approximately 850 Reports Found

Aug 22 2014
AuraVie aura of youth Auravie Skincare 30 Day Free TRIAL Scam Van Nuys California Author: Modesto, California Sales People: AuraVie aura of youth Van Nuys, Select State/Province

Aug 05 2014
IVY LEAGUE YOUTH FOUNDATION PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILDREN HERE MOKENA Illinois Author: tinley park, Illinois Private Schools: IVY LEAGUE YOUTH FOUNDATION mOKENA , Illinois

Aug 04 2014
the lift network / Stephen edwards took money from ach and will not return it camarillo California Author: columbus, Ohio Advertising Agencies: the lift network camarillo, California

Aug 01 2014
AuraVie Skincare Aura of Youth AURAVIE AURAVIE Auravie Skin Care DO NOT SIGN UP FOR A FREE TRIAL - ITS NOT FREE!!! They are scam artists. A free trial, just pay for shipping and handling but after ten days they charge $97.88 for the free trial box Internet van nuys California Van nuys California Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Miscellaneous Companies: AuraVie Skincare Van nuys, California

Jul 31 2014
AuraVie Aura of youth on limited income due to kidney failure decided too pay $2.? for shipping charges for a free sample of some skin care products which came they were small and with me being sick on limited income was nice to recieve something for free then was on way too dialysis appoitment tht i pay $50 a week for copay and this company took 49.00 from my account which forced me too get no care tht week! clld them the guy told me they tried taking $98 first and when could do tht gave me half off and thts what caused me too be so sick for a week! im disgusted!!! van nuys California Author: Lynnville, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: AuraVie van nuys, California

Jul 10 2014
Surprise Scorpion Youth Football David Hackett and Amie Hackett My son had a horrible experience and we paid way too much after AYSL told me the fees Surprise Arizona Author: Waddell, Arizona Sports Teams & Clubs: Surprise Scorpion Youth Football Surprise, Arizona

Jul 08 2014
Cheap youth baseball bats Baseball bats Purchased a Mizuno Frenzy fastpitch softball bat and in return, I recieve some cheap unknown name brand, not the right weight, or size. Internet Author: California Sporting Goods: Cheap youth baseball bats Internet

Jul 06 2014
Lifestyle lift Promised a revision if surgery wasn't successful. Did not say patient would have to pay for correcting the mistake of the surgeon. Beverly Hills, CA Nationwide Author: Tehachapi, California Personal Services: Lifestyle lift Nationwide

Jul 02 2014
The Initiative Cheer and Gymnastics The Initiative LLCThe Initiative Scholarship FoundationSamantha Serene Dickey Fraudulent Charges, Unethical Owner with Arrest Record, Unlicensed Youth Camp, Steals Fundraising Dollars Prosper Texas Author: Prosper, Texas Con Artists: The Initiative Cheer and Gymnastics Prosper, Texas

10, Report #201394

Jun 30 2014
Shear Essence Salon ripoff, MISREPRESENTATION, Refuses to give refunds for HORRIBLE services!!, Lies about her abilities as a stylist (Rhonda Robinson), Charges VERY expensive prices for HORRIBLE work, stay away!! Jacksonville Florida
Author: Holt, Michigan Hair Salons: Shear Essence Salon Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 21 2014
Lifestyle Success Charlotte Vaccha Door to door magazine sales by youth turning their lives around Bountiful, Utah Nationwide Author: Bountiful, Utah Book & Magazine Publishers: Lifestyle Success Nationwide

Jun 16 2014
ISEP Global IEP Program, IEPProgram, ISEP-Global Scam for International Youth Exchange in the position of Community Representative, Internet Author: Internet Internet Fraud: ISEP Global Internet

Jun 12 2014
children and youth services trying to adopt my children out wilkes barre Pennsylvania Author: larksville, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: children and youth services wilkes barre, Pennsylvania

Jun 07 2014
Northstar Equipment owner Eric Dickinson Eric Dickinson11 Advertisied for a 9000lb lift and either switched it on me or never had a 9000lb lift Because I got a 7000lb lift grapevine, Texas Author: sherman, Texas Auto Parts: Northstar Equipment owner Eric Dickinson grapevine, Texas

Jun 05 2014
Ashley Bridget REVIEW: Ashley Bridget Verified Safe. Dedicated to excellent customer service, quick shipping speed. Fastest growing fashion brand in Canada. Return policy equivalent to amazon.com, zappos.com. All products come with a certificate of authenticity.  Every Ashley Bridget piece of jewelry is individually crafted, making every piece unique and charismatic accentuating the charismatic charm every girl encompasses.  Ashley Bridget embodies the youth, energy, passion of women all around the world.  Ashely Bridget believes outstanding quality, serious focus on customer care is the key to success.  Ashley Bridget receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Jewelry Stores: Ashley Bridget | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Handmade jewelry for women. Every Ashley Bridget piece of jewelry is individually crafted, making every piece unique and charismatic. Fashion forward accessories, designed in New York City. FREE easy returns and exchanges. Shipped the next day or it’s free! Toronto, Ontario

Jun 04 2014
Triple Ripple Nutrition Inc, Youth Juice, YJ Sciences, Our World Network Scam and Ripoff Vancouver British Columbia
Author: Vancouver, Liars: Triple Ripple Nutrition Inc Vancouver, British Columbia

Jun 03 2014
usaa federal savings bank USAA Check fraud on youth account and held responsible for over $600.00 of NSF San Antonio Texas Author: lorton, Virginia Banks: usaa federal savings bank San Antonio, Texas

May 30 2014
National Youth Sports NYS condones and allows coaches to order players to injure opponents Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Sports Teams & Clubs: National Youth Sports Nationwide

May 28 2014
4 Wheel Parts Lynnwood put lift in brand new Ford truck Lynnwood Washington Author: brier, Washington Auto Parts: 4 Wheel Parts Lynnwood Lynnwood, Washington

May 14 2014
AuraVie Skincare Aura of Youth I purchased Auravie 3 in 1 Skincare Trial Offer for $4.95 on 3-18-14. The charge showed on my credit card was $3.02 for shipping and handling and $1.93 for eBooks Processing Fee. No big deal. After further checking of my statement, I found a charge of $97.88 for this supposedly free trial Van Nuys California Author: Hesperia, Michigan Liars: AuraVie Skincare Van Nuys, California

May 14 2014
Harbor Floating Boat Lifts Jude Cioci owner, aka Harbor Detailing and Marine Survey, LLC Dealer sold me incorrect and defective boat lift. Lift and boat damage now 20k .Dealer and Manufacturer ignore issue Brigantine New Jersey Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Marine Accessories: Harbor Floating Boat Lifts Brigantine, New Jersey

May 13 2014
Lift Chair 101 The Mobility Group lift-chairs-101.com1A Discount Medical SupplyLc101.net NO RETURNS, Even when they send you the wrong chair Winchester Kentucky
Author: Sykesville, Maryland Furniture & Furnishings: Lift Chair 101 Nationwide

May 12 2014
EMC Insurance Company September 19, 2013 I was heading to American Family Fitness in Short Pump VA when a man by the name of Rick Holtz ran a stop sign and hit my truck. He admitted to hitting me and not stopping at the stop sign as well as not looking to see if anyone was coming before pulling out onto the road. We contacted a tow truck company and had my truck transported to Richmond Ford on Broad Street. We waited to hear something until October 2nd when my wife called EMC Insurance to find out if our truck was being fixed. Later that day Joe Smith contacted me to let me know that the truck would be totalled.  We emailed and called the man that hit me to ask if he would be willing to help in this situation to prevent our truck from having a salvaged title. He spoke to someone at the insurance company, but it didn't change anything. I have an estimate of $9,854.30 of things that need to be fixed on my Ford F150 4x4 FX4 and still don't know if that will cover everything that needs to be done to it because it hasn't been truly evaluated. However, EMC Insurance offered $3,150 SALVAGE Value and $10,475 to fix the damages or $14,180 to settle and they take the truck. We don’t know what is wrong with it because it hasn’t been on a lift to evaluate what is wrong. Des Moines Iowa
Author: montpelier, Virginia Auto Repair Service: EMC Insurance Company Select State/Province

May 07 2014
Acorn Stairlift Roger Adams ,Doug Howe, Christopher Moon, Michael Page Tom Harris, I bought a used Acorn stair lift last year December which work fine. I February as stop working and my electrician got in contact with acorn and was told that is the motherboard which cost 750$ plus shipping. the bord came and 2 brand new batteries as works for 2 to 3 days and quit. Got other brand new set batteries work 3 days quit. keep calling acorn their said is the mother board again.  I am setting here very limited in walking have a out hip and 5 disk out on my lower back I differently need my chair back. I read on your feedback a women had the same problem she bought a brand new one and Acorn never fix it for her. Acorn calls them self the number 1 stair-lift company which their not. I will not stop until I get my 750 $ back or a brand new board. I will put them on Rip of and more sites from the internet to let people know how much Acorn think and do for their people. Sincerely Karin T Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Medical Supplies: Acorn Stairlift Roger Adams Doug Howe Christopher Moon Michael Page Tom Harris Nationwide

May 07 2014
Acorn Stairlift support I bought a used Acorn stair lift last year December which work fine. I February as stop working and my electrician got in contact with acorn and was told that is the motherboard which cost 750$ plus shipping. the bord came and 2 brand new batteries as works for 2 to 3 days and quit. Got other brand new set batteries work 3 days quit. keep calling acorn their said is the mother board again. I called several times nothing happens I mean 750$ is allot of money which their say not refund nor send me another board. Not calling me back nothing. I am setting here very limited in walking have a out hip and 5 disk out on my lower back I differently need my chair back. I read on your feedback a women had the same problem she bought a brand new one and Acorn never fix it for her. Acorn calls them self the number 1 stair-lift company which their not. I will not stop until I get my 750 $ back or a brand new board. I will put them on Rip of and more sites from the internet to let people know how much Acorn think and do for their people. Sincerely Karin T***** Orlando Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Medical Supplies: Acorn Stairlift Nationwide