LIL PROBLEM @LILPROBLEM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Lil problem @lilproblem
There may be more specific results for "Lil problem @lilproblem"
For more specific results for "Lil problem @lilproblem"
Showing 1-25 of 8,371 Found Reports For more specific results for "Lil problem @lilproblem"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 18 2017
Legal Help Services Nicole Vannoy Amanda Michael Parker/Hutchison Con Artist took advantage of a child in serious danger. When I called and explained a very complicated, and sad situation of a father desperate to get his child out of a dangerous situation they told me they would help with no problem for a low down payment of 250 dollars, and then only 39 dollars a month for every month we needed them after. This is bulls***, as they took my money for them to find us a totally different lawyer that we could of found on our own. Dayton Ohio
Author: PHELPS, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: Legal Help Services Internet

May 17 2017
Procell Miami Corp, ProcellPOS LLC, Joan Concepcion Procell, Procell Hammocks, Procell Little Havana, Procell Miami Corp, ProcellPOS LLC, Joan Concepcion Ripped me off. Lied to me and took my money. Lied about product sold. They did not refund or fix the problem and they assumed no responsibility for making it right. Miami, Kendall, Hammocks, Little Havana Florida Author: Miami, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Procell Miami Corp, ProcellPOS LLC, Joan Concepcion Miami, Florida

May 16 2017
Broward Home Warranty We had an air conditioner and heater unit installed by some jake leg they hired. He connected the A/C drain up wrong so water ran down the house wall, into the wall inside the home causing mold. They would not correct the problem causing thousands of dollars worth of damage. Hollywood Florida Author: San Antonio, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Broward Home Warranty Hollywood, Florida

May 16 2017
Fidelity National Home Warranty Mind for your customers to tell you in the contract item is covered but in practice when a problem he always say no to no coverage Katy Nationwide
Author: Katy, Texas Warranty Companies: Fidelity National Home Warranty Nationwide

May 15 2017
Dermagroup NYC Omar Torres Dr. Torres has denied giving me my annual check-up, even though I have a serious problem that needs to be seen by him.New York, NY, New York Author: New York, New York Skin Care: Dermagroup NYC Omar Torres New York, NY, , New York

May 13 2017
Troth Solutions This was a computer problem solving co that I paid over $1,000 to to take care of any problems I had. I could call them and their techs fix them but today when I tried to call the phone co. said this was a disconnected no. so I am assuming they went out  Internet Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Internet Services: Troth Solutions Internet

May 12 2017
Yankee Tech Solutions I was completing work on my computer and this huge sign flashed in front of me stating a critical error has occurred and I could not continue using my computer until I called this number to get the situation resolved. This company stated that someone was trying to hack into my computer and they could fix it for a small fee of $249.99 . Of course I was scared and didn't know what to do and I could not get this flashing message off of my computer. So I gave them the money to fix the problem. Well today I get a Restricted call from the same company using a different name but I wasn't quick enough to get the name they used and they stated their company was going out of business and they had to refund me my money. The only way I could get my money back was to give them my credit card # or bank account #. I told them I was not comfortable doing such a thing and they could send me a check. I even asked to speak with the manager who did not help at all. They stated you could only get a check for $1,000 because it was a business check. They had me on the phone for a long period of time and were insistent upon getting my bank account number or bank card number. I told them I did this once and I was not doing it again. They got really nasty and said keep your money and hung up on them. It sure felt like a scam to me. Internet Author: Montgomery, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Yankee Tech Solutions Internet

May 08 2017
Detroit Wrecker Sales Detroit Wrecker Sales, Low Loader, Lil Hercules, Gladiator, DEVASTATOR, Tow Trucks, self loader, Repo lifts, flatbed, rollback, I was Scammed by Mike at Detroit Wrecker Sales liars, thieves, frauds, ripped off royally, poor quality junk! Detroit M I was Scammed by Mike at Detroit Wrecker Sales! liars, thieves, frauds, ripped off royally! poor quality junk! Detroit Michigan
Author: Crete, Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: Detroit Wrecker Sales Detroit , Michigan

May 04 2017
Credit One Bank My wife recieved a statement in the mail, stating we owe $81.95 we never signed up for a card, I have tried calling the first thing they want is your social security # I would not give them on hold 5 min. when the women came on ,broken english, ask my problem I told her what happen I sad we do not have a card , she hung up on me. I called right back and the recording said closed for day. I am not paying this and I know they will affect my credit by BLACKMAILING ME to pay to cancell a card I never applied for. Las Vegas Nationwide Author: North Port , Florida Attorney Generals: Credit One Bank Nationwide

May 01 2017
Debra bourassa Chihuahua-Teacups Chihuahua with genetic problem Manteca California
Author: Helotes, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Debra bourassa Manteca, California

May 01 2017
Septi Max- a whole lot of S___' After having heard of my cancelling of an order for their septi Max product 9 I was a two yeaar client- this company first refused to confirm the cancellation and then refused to rid their billing deptment of my data fromyears before. The company never shipped a product in 2017 but stil belives that they were entitled to e transfer funds from one of my Vise accounts. It tokk three weeks in order for the company to stae they would fix the problem and even then they have refused to agnolege their mistakes and even try to fight on the phone with clients.Delray Beach Florida Author: Gray, Maine Credit Card Fraud: Septi Max Delray Beach, Florida

May 01 2017
Honda of Jeffferson City Honda of Jeffferson City Jefferson Cityautoplex Fraud Jefferson City Missouri The dealer misrepresented facts/features and TRIM level of the car and sold us one trim level below than offered, when contacted he refused to give us refund or price adjustments Jefferson City Missouri education!!!!! for me!!!!!!!!!!LOL Author: Falcon Heights, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Honda of Jeffferson City Jefferson City, Missouri

Apr 29 2017
Aaron Lim To my friends and family pls help us achieve justice. We want to see the people responsible behind bars. Hi friends, comodels and other peoole in the modelling industry pls beware of this person i invested 280k to him last year around july 2014 he promised me a 5% income from my said money every month, before we invested he promised us that he will be taking care of our money and will shoulder the payment if a problem ever occurs now months has passed weve been asking for our money nonestop  Manila Internet Author: Internet Modeling & Talent Agencies: Aaron Lim Internet

Apr 26 2017
Travel Show Company Jason White  Its something really serious and a problem all around the world.. We need to try and nip it in the butt while we can before it makes matters even worse... West Palm Beach Florida
Author: Bath, Maine Resorts: Travel Show Company West Palm Beach, Florida

15, Report #1362030

Apr 26 2017
hp create a problem and charge you to fix Nationwide Author: knoxville, Tennessee Computer Manufactures: hp Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Parisian, KMD Skin Cream and Lil*Labeyeserum SCAM, DECEPTIVE ADS on INTERNET. GET YOUR CARD NUMBER AND CHARGES RANDOM ITEMS Florida and Colorado Author: Coral Springs, Florida Skin Care: Parisian Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Bessemer Utilities I recieved a check from the salvation army and the utility company credited my check to another woman. All I know is her name was Tameka and they had no problem even telling me they commited this felony. Bessemer Alabama Author: Bessemer,Al.35022, Alabama City Employees: Bessemer Utilities Bessemer, Alabama

Apr 22 2017
Alisha I want to send payment to Alisha your client, but 'g2s is not accepting my credit card. I am using Axis Bank Visa Credit Card. There is no problem with the card at this end. Internet Author: Konnagar, Alabama Fortune Tellers: Alisha Internet

Apr 21 2017
Valley View Equine Transport aka Leigh Griffith No show, no call, all excuses. north wales Nationwide
Have you had a problem w/Leigh Griffith? Author: Pennsylvania Animal Services: Valley View Equine Transport Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
QLINK WIRELESS QLINK WIRELESS IS A JOKE DANIA BEACH Florida they fixed my problem Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: QLINK WIRELESS DANIA BEACH, Florida

Apr 21 2017
Live Tech My laptop crashed with error code called the company on the screen . Live Tech fix problem at cost over transfer money into account as refund now won't stop harassing on phone. For more money. Various people with Indian accent and using American names . Various locations Dallas Texas Washington DC Internet Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Adult Web Site: Live Tech Internet

Apr 21 2017
Tech Saviors First they call you and say that there is virus in your computer get you to turn it on and they take control of, In the end, they claimed they fixed the problem and then charge a great deal of money. Over the last two years I was scammed out of over $6,000. The worst part they keep calling back and do the same thing and again they charge some $2,500. I want this stopped. San Jose California Author: ORLANDO, Florida Computer Fraud: Tech Saviors San Jose, California

Apr 20 2017
Margaret Poutre peggypoutre The cbd oil was more olive oil than herb. I became very sick to my stomachs. I received another bottle in the mail which I did not order. I can not find how to reach them and see if they will fix the problem Las Vegas, Nevada. 89144-6363 Author: Post falls, Idaho Supplemental Health Programs: Margaret Poutre Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Instasmile They sold me a product that wasn't what I suppose to get.... They sent me a 6 teeths set which wasn't a full set and it too big and wide looking like s clown teeth.... They didn't fit nor clip... They send u impression and Instasmile have the last say so... Once they receive ur impression they can tell you if they can help you are not which they told me yes Ms Spencer it look like I can help u which when I got the impression I was like calling them to tell them this ain't right... Which they said I didn't have any back teeth which I clearly have... So they said someone will sent u a email about ur problem.... They emailed me almost the end of the day which they know they was closing which I couldn't call them anymore... They made a product which they knew I couldn't uses.... It's sad Chicago Illinois
Author: Laurel, Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: Instasmile Chicago, Illinois

Apr 13 2017
Win Loot Deceptive site so he missed it when people get back to you in 1 to 3 business days or you could ask him on their email list price department but no answer back. On the scam blog some one else got an answer that no one would be paid out from that day on 28 March. They should have the decency to reach out anybody who may have one on the day that there system had a Problem. What? To many people hit numbers that day so nobody gets paid? Roslyn, New York Author: NEW YORK, New York Internet Fraud: Win Loot Roslyn, NY 11576, New York