LIL PROBLEM @LILPROBLEM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Lil problem @lilproblem
There may be more specific results for "Lil problem @lilproblem"
For more specific results for "Lil problem @lilproblem"
Showing 1-25 of 8,351 Found Reports For more specific results for "Lil problem @lilproblem"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 22 2017
Alisha I want to send payment to Alisha your client, but 'g2s is not accepting my credit card. I am using Axis Bank Visa Credit Card. There is no problem with the card at this end. Internet Author: Konnagar, Alabama Fortune Tellers: Alisha Internet

Apr 21 2017
Live Tech My laptop crashed with error code called the company on the screen . Live Tech fix problem at cost over transfer money into account as refund now won't stop harassing on phone. For more money. Various people with Indian accent and using American names . Various locations Dallas Texas Washington DC Internet Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Adult Web Site: Live Tech Internet

Apr 21 2017
Tech Saviors First they call you and say that there is virus in your computer get you to turn it on and they take control of, In the end, they claimed they fixed the problem and then charge a great deal of money. Over the last two years I was scammed out of over $6,000. The worst part they keep calling back and do the same thing and again they charge some $2,500. I want this stopped. San Jose California Author: ORLANDO, Florida Computer Fraud: Tech Saviors San Jose, California

Apr 20 2017
Margaret Poutre peggypoutre The cbd oil was more olive oil than herb. I became very sick to my stomachs. I received another bottle in the mail which I did not order. I can not find how to reach them and see if they will fix the problem Las Vegas, Nevada. 89144-6363 Author: Post falls, Idaho Supplemental Health Programs: Margaret Poutre Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Instasmile They sold me a product that wasn't what I suppose to get.... They sent me a 6 teeths set which wasn't a full set and it too big and wide looking like s clown teeth.... They didn't fit nor clip... They send u impression and Instasmile have the last say so... Once they receive ur impression they can tell you if they can help you are not which they told me yes Ms Spencer it look like I can help u which when I got the impression I was like calling them to tell them this ain't right... Which they said I didn't have any back teeth which I clearly have... So they said someone will sent u a email about ur problem.... They emailed me almost the end of the day which they know they was closing which I couldn't call them anymore... They made a product which they knew I couldn't uses.... It's sad Chicago Illinois
Author: Laurel, Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: Instasmile Chicago, Illinois

Apr 13 2017
Win Loot Deceptive site so he missed it when people get back to you in 1 to 3 business days or you could ask him on their email list price department but no answer back. On the scam blog some one else got an answer that no one would be paid out from that day on 28 March. They should have the decency to reach out anybody who may have one on the day that there system had a Problem. What? To many people hit numbers that day so nobody gets paid? Roslyn, New York Author: NEW YORK, New York Internet Fraud: Win Loot Roslyn, NY 11576, New York

Apr 13 2017
ECMC fradulent fund collecting, ineffective resolution of problem, right hand does not know what left hand does St. Paul Minnesota Author: EDGERTON, Wisconsin Adult Career & Continuing Education: ECMC St. Paul, Minnesota

Apr 12 2017
AcceptanceNow Conns Total scammers Dallas Nationwide Problem solved Author: Dallas, Texas Loans: AcceptanceNow Conns Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
Morrison's discount auto repair I was charged $920.00 for car repair and didn't fixed. They replaced parts that was not necessary. I explained to them the problem and they can't figure out, they just keep on changing parts. Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Mechanics: Auto Repair Service: Morrison's discount auto repair Tampa, Florida

Apr 11 2017
Rozar Alignment taking advantage of elderly faithful customers. charging triple prices not fixing problem. tearing up vehicle then denying . saying it was like that when brought in. LYING AND ROBBING CUSTOMERS. Terrible attitude eastman Georgia Author: cochran , Georgia Auto Tire shops: Rozar Alignment eastman , Georgia

Apr 10 2017
Apple Computers AppleCare Case # 100132825540 Apple Senior Tech Hung Up When Told Apple Defective Upgrade Caused This Problem Cupertino Internet Author: Lakewood, New Jersey Computer Help Desk: Apple Computers Internet

Apr 10 2017
Lee Honish Monster Marketing Ripoff Do Not Purchase! No Money Back Guarantee from Lee or PayPal. Does not live up to the 100% Money Back Guarantee! California Refund Given! Author: San Pedro, California Realtors: Lee Honish Monster Marketing

Apr 10 2017
Tune up plus They ripped me off and over charged for services as well as made the problem worse on my truck! Hampton Va Author: Newport news, Virginia Auto Repair Service: Tune up plus Nationwide

Apr 10 2017
EBay Ebay.in They have sent me a fake product for which they have taken the money in advance. And later asked me to return it to the seller so i did, And now they are refusing to refund my money plus they have even blocked my account on their site. The total amount i have to get is Rs.1170/-. And i also demand a penalty in addition for harassing me this way for over two months. Please please help me soon. Thank you for listening to my problem. Mumbai Maharashtra, India Author: Hyderabad, Other On-Line Stores: EBay Nationwide

Apr 09 2017
Healthy Glow Advanced Ordered free skin treatment, was billed $4.95 S&H ,OK with me, plus $89.95 for whatever. Credit card company was aware of problem ,from other reports, and stopped payment St. Petersburg, Florida Internet Author: Scroggins, Texas Skin Care: Healthy Glow Advanced Internet

Apr 08 2017
Neshkul Technologies For the second time bugged my computer, freezing it with a pop up saying my information was being stolen and I needed to contact them to fix the problem or else they woul shut down my computer to protect themselves from my malicious spyware. They demanded $500 to fix the problem. When I asked them for their company name and details, which they don't give when answering, I was hung up on and my number locked. Boston, USA Nationwide Author: Hornsby, Alabama Computer Fraud: Neshkul Technologies Nationwide

Apr 06 2017
panda kitchen bath IM writing to tell the experience my Grandmother HAVE with panda . she puechased a kitchen from panda in 4/2014 she had to pay in full that was 6400.00 . as of 4/2017 she still do not have her kitchen nor her money back. the company was located in north miami beach fl .they move she wasnt aware that the company move no call no letters nothing. so she send a cerified letter to the doral office it its was direct to the manager. att manager it wasnt accepted.return to sender . Panda kitchen company havent return my GRANDMOTHER MONEY TO HER ITS BEEN SCENE 2014. THE COMPANY / manager there they very shady. havent got in touch, this is a bad company beware this is her experience had with them and the problem not SOLVE. . Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Home Improvements: panda kitchen bath miami,

Apr 03 2017
pellet stove pro jason munson purchased controller repair still have same problem his repair man told me to 'F* OFF' placerville California Author: ludlow, Massachusetts Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: pellet stove pro placerville, California

Mar 30 2017
Quick Start Alternators Randy Dubois Mr.Randy Dubois/Quick Start Alternators sent a package that I ordered thru fedex package was lost by fedex yet he does nothing to correct the problem! Comstock Park Michigan How? Author: Pensacola, Florida Auto Parts: Quick Start Alternators Comstock Park, Michigan

Mar 27 2017
Talus Payments Future Payment Technologies Crescent Processing Company Talus Payments Deceptive / Unfair Trade Practices - Continue to drain money from my bank account Dallas Texas Problem Looks to be getting resolved Author: Rowlett, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Talus Payments Dallas, Texas

Mar 26 2017
Detroit Wrecker Sales Low Loader Lil Hercules Gladiator DEVASTATOR Tow Trucks Repo lifts flatbed rollback I was Scammed by Mike at Detroit Wrecker Sales liars thieves frauds ripped off royally poor quality junk Detroit Michigan Author: Crete, Illinois Liars: Detroit Wrecker Sales Detroit , Michigan

22, Report #1361964

Mar 15 2017
Cottman Transmission Service on my car bad. Still having the problem after service was done New Orleans Louisiana Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Auto Repair Service: Cottman Transmission New Orleans, Louisiana

23, Report #1361904

Mar 15 2017
The Minister of Transport (Transport Canada) The Minister of Transport is refusing to do anything about the problem of incessant air traffic over the Greater Toronto Area and other areas in Canada Ottawa Ontario Call Ramesh Sangha, MP about this issue as well as the following Service Canada Centre issue at (905) 790-9211 Author: Ontario Federal Government: The Minister of Transport (Transport Canada) Ottawa, Ontario

Mar 14 2017
TechProKings Took my money ! gave me noting !!!!! Belfast United Kingdom Problem Solved !! Author: Oakley, California Computer Software: TechProKings

Mar 14 2017
Emporium I was told by them tom refuse item at door because i cancelled the order so i did & they keep biling me for product i did not get. i have called 3 times & they wont take care of the problem San Diego California Response from Emporium Author: irvington, Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: Emporium San Diego, California