LIL PROBLEM @LILPROBLEM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Lil problem @lilproblem
There may be more specific results for "Lil problem @lilproblem"
For more specific results for "Lil problem @lilproblem"
Showing 1-25 of 8,410 Found Reports For more specific results for "Lil problem @lilproblem"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 22 2017
Gifted lil ones Ordered but never received!! Internet
Author: Naples, Florida Clothing Stores: Gifted lil ones Internet

Jun 21 2017
Lil Jas Lil Jas — Alabama USA She is a fraud Lil Jas — Alabama USA Internet Author: Tennessee Beauty Salons: Lil Jas Internet

Jun 19 2017
Sasgar Fransesc Sastre Vila-Trias This company took my money to work on my house and gave my job away to a terrible builder. When I tried to find out why the work was being done so badly and took over 1 year (meant to be 3 months), the owner Fransesc Sastre Vila-Trias of Barcelona, said 'It's not my problem, I gave the job away' despite taking a significant amount of money from me.  Barcelona Barcelona
Author: Barcelona, Builders & Contractors: Sasgar Internet

Jun 18 2017
Gifted lil ones NINE months haven't received order and never get any answer back Internet Author: Amarillo, Texas Clothing Stores: Gifted lil ones Internet

Jun 18 2017
Le Allure skincare Call agents hangs up on you. Problem not resolved. Ask for supervisors, all are busy. Denver Internet Author: Garden Grove, California Skin Care: Le Allure skincare Internet

Jun 17 2017
Crossland Economy TACOMA Scammed refund and when asked about it they replied it's not their problem. Tacoma Washington
Author: Tacoma, Washington Property Management: Crossland Economy TACOMA Tacoma, Washington

Jun 14 2017
WestFall O'Dell of Cheyenne Wyoming They did a repair to my semi truck and didn't follow through with diagnosing the problem any further then they should which caused more damage to my truck , Cheyenne Wyoming Nationwide Author: Taylor, Michigan Truck Dealer Repair: WestFall O'Dell of Cheyenne Wyoming Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
  Amazon.com, used amazon notice in my email, warning of cancellation of purchase, when response was made the computer froze. Immediately a site warned of the problem as dangerous and offered to repair the computer requiring the remote operation of my computer by their company. This would allow complete access to all of my files. The microsoft specialist was not a microsolft employee Located on the internet using amazon warning On the internet using amazon as a front Author: Redmond, Washington Computer Fraud: Amazon.com Internet

Jun 13 2017
Walmart Asurion Walmart Product Care on 10/03/2017 I purshased a 50' Hisense HD Tv with a 3year protection plan , order # 54716567175054 with a totl cost of $431.99. On 5/24/2017 icontacted asurion about a power problem with the tv. They sent a box to pack it ans shipit to Buffalo New York. Per UPS tracking they recieved it on 6/2/2017. On 6/6/2017 asurion sent an email stating that they were diagnosing the problem, on 6/8/2017 they sent a second email stating it was being repaired and should be returned in 4 to 5 days. Today Asurion call and said the screen was damaged and it wasn't under the product warrenty so the claim for remair was denied. I asked for a picture of the damaged box thinking it was broken in shipping, they didn't have a picture of the box and they said the technician said the box was fine. I said then how did the screen get broken because the only thing wrong when it sent it to you was a power problem. They then sent 2 pictures of the tv with a broken screen , this was not the condition I sent it to them. After 3 hours of passing the buck sending me from one agent and then to corporate Walmart they sent me back to Asurion only for them to tell me my claim was denied due to the coverage on the product care plan didn't cover a broken screen. It wasn't broken when i sent it and how about a picture of the box didn't have one. Asurion had this TV in their posession since June 2nd, 2017 in their facility and the damage had to happen their or the Asurion personel that signed for the package delivered from UPS was an idiot. Chicago Illinois Author: Westchester, Illinois TVs & VCRs: Walmart Chicago, Illinois

Jun 13 2017
Mowers Direct / Power Equipment Direct Poor Sales Practices and Worse Customer Service Bolingbrook Illinois Problem resolved Author: Steelvville, Missouri Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Mowers Direct Bolingbrook, Illinois

Jun 12 2017
Average eCommerce CY Limited had a problem with my internet connection,called Netgear ,Router, was transfered to tech support at 3232508005 started for connection with them at which point they took over my lap top told them i have 2 others lap top they needed internet as well they told me it would cost $149.99 just for tech supports,,and $49.99 to complete the the work to which i agreed gave them all my payment info.they started working on 1 lap top for almost 3 hours,they told me to hang up and they would be calling me when done..they never did..im now afraid they will charge my Amex which of course it will be disputed..tried to call them back i got a voice mail.. Internet
Author: BROOKLYN, New York Computer Service & Repair: Average eCommerce CY Limited Internet

Jun 10 2017
Suite 36 spot bar/ lounge Jose I paid for to have an event from 10pm to 4am. The lounge said they forgot to set a table for me and I would have to Wait to 12am. And had someone else sit at our table for free until they get up after we already paid. They didn't print the guest list and over charged us. The planner promoter was no where to be found it was just a wrong. The manager was very unprofessional he was trying to justify it instead of fixing the problem. The security guard stated that he been in jail before and that why he like pat frisk when we come in the club. Then I was really turned off when I over heard employees talking how the club need more Latinos and not blacks and Jews. I got upset to hear about hat in 2017 New York New York Author: Queens, New York Restaurants: Suite 36 spot bar/ lounge Jose New York, New York

Jun 09 2017
2-10 home buyers warranty did not fix my AC problem, over a month!!!! Nationwide Author: columbia, Maryland Warranty Companies: 2-10 home buyers warranty Nationwide

Jun 07 2017
Samsung USA My Samsung refrigerator stopped cooling. On May 3rd 2017 I contacted Samsung to have a technician come and diagnose the problem. I was assigned service request number 4142460599. Samsung assigned Home Service Network (a local contractor) to come my home and diagnose my broken refrigerator. On May 16th Home Service Network (HSN) arrived and determined that my refrigerator had a malfunctioning seal system. They informed that My refrigerator had a 5 year warranty on malfunctioning seal systems, and that since I purchased my refrigerator in 2014, that my repair would be covered by Samsung. However, HSN said they do not fix this type of repair. I soon found out that no local contractor fixes this type of repair. Samsung then contacted me and said to send them a receipt for proof of purchase. I then sent them a copy of my receipt that was provided to me by Pacific Kitchen and Home (PKH). I purchased this refrigerator on 4/1/2014. Samsung is now saying that they can’t find a local to contractor to repair my refrigerator, and will not process me a refund. My refrigerator is under manufacturer warranty for 5 years. Samsung is being delinquent and fraudulent in refusing to honor their manufacturer warranty. Alexandria Virginia Warranty Not Expired Author: Alexandria, Virginia Appliances: Samsung USA Nationwide

Jun 02 2017
Gifted Lil Ones VERY UNPROFESSIONAL/Horrible Customer Service Internet Author: Alabama Clothing Stores: Gifted Lil Ones Internet

Jun 02 2017
Gladiator Sod I purchased 15 pieces of sod this morning to be picked up in the afternoon. I was assured numerous times that the 15 pieces of sod would be ready for pick up. In fact, I was told to purchase it in the morning in order for it to be held for pickup in the afternon. Pick up time in the afternoon came and my husband was told they did not have it with absolutely no explanation, no apology. My husband had to ask for the money back and they iniitally refused and stated that they needed the actual physical card used to charge the sod that morning. After going back and forth they agreed to credit the card (I will need to check with my bank to make sure it was credited - if it was not - I will be filing another complaint). Following this, an employee of the company repeatedly told my husband to SHUT UP when he inquired about the problem. He was verbally assaulted by this employee and the owner coulds not control his own employee. The owner apologized for his employee's actions but did nothing to stop it. I am very surprised to see such a business still in operation. New Port Richey Florida Author: Florida Home & Garden Stores: Gladiator Sod New Port Richey, Florida

Jun 01 2017
Cardetailing.com WASTE OF MONEY Henderson Nevada
Problem fixed 6/5/17 Author: Henderson, Nevada Car Washes: Cardetailing.com Nationwide

Jun 01 2017
Coral Gates Business Funding World Business Lenders Advance Fee Commercial Loan Scam Pembroke Pines Florida Coral Gates Solving Problem Author: Boardman, Ohio Loans: Coral Gates Business Funding Pembroke Pines, Florida

May 31 2017
Kevin Rodgers Ordered rock from this guy. He would not reply when asked about shipping. Put my entire FB out for everyone to bash because he would not reply about order. He is unethical and oozes an ego problem. Facebook Internet Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Hobby Shops: Kevin Rodgers Internet

May 29 2017
Audiosavings If you have a problem, forget about it! New York Internet Author: Rural Hall, North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Audiosavings Internet

May 28 2017
Netmarble-4ones poker Updated their app which transformed into purchase losses reported problem to them (app continuously crashing). Replied that it's not their problem Internet Author: Oxnard, California Casinos & Cardrooms: Netmarble-4ones poker Internet

May 25 2017
After the barn Refuse to respond about defective custom table purchased Beacon New York
Problem resolved Author: Massapequa , New York Furniture & Furnishings: After the barn Beacon, New York

May 24 2017
Russell County Sanitation Department Placing community members in jail over delinquent payments Phenix City Alabama I can sue them now because the district attorney office switched the agreements which they told us to stay away from their friends who was also bullying us Author: Hurtsboro, Alabama Attorneys General: Russell County Sanitation Department Phenix City, Alabama

May 24 2017
troy doty pc principal broker/owner nw realty source.com ripped me off $2500. will the lil guy ever get justice from being screwed by the greedy big guys? portland Oregon Responce to Richard Waterson False Report Author: Tigard, Oregon Realtors: troy doty pc principal broker/owner nw realty source.com portland, Oregon

May 24 2017
FirmaPlus Company Number #06247851 False Advertising: Received a 14-day trial of Firmalogic and Radiant Visage for 10.90 shipping & handling. On April 28, 2017 was charge 89.73 ok, no problem. On May 1, 2017 I was charged 84.95. When I called the company it was explained that one charge was for the Firmalogic and the other charge was for the Radiant Visage. The receipt of purchase does not indicate this it states: :The program will charge $84.95 for your trial of Frimalogic on the 14th day and ship a full-size bottle of Frimalogice for 89.73 + shipping every 30 days thereafter until you cancel. No where does it say that an indicate that there is a separate charge for the Radiant Visage. I cancelled on May 4, 2017. Definitely false advertising. Hate to see anyone else suckered into this.i Wakefield West Yoshire. United Kingdom Author: Caldwell, Ohio Skin Care: FirmaPlus Wakefield West Yoshire., Other