Your Search | lil problem @lilproblem

May 29 2016
Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach Offshore Anchor Investment Octagon Strategic Services Dania Offshore Marine Storage Dania Beach Marina Corp Offshore Performance Service Center Michael Lally Lenard Mercer Richard Mogorman Chris Savits Dana Berman This marina is a disaster, they damage boat, then you can't find who's responsible, Mike is no where to be seen, and the new owner are worse than Mike they treat customer bad, they damage my boat still waiting who will be for the damage, one the new owners Dana Berman have no knowledge about the marina or the boating business, i been bouncing from side to the other trying to get my problem resolved, in the last 60 days over 35 boat have left the marina for the same reason, now the is no Lift, one more time is damage and it looks the is no money to fix it. I was wondering how can this group is management the place so bad, but i found the answer Mike Lally has a very dark side, the all type of law suit file against him, Dana Berman has a very bad backgroung stealing money from investors in the pass, between this group they have registered over 100 corporations. I will not recomend anybody to take there boat to the Dania beach Boat Club or 10 other names the they are using to run the place. I move my boat to Thunder Boat does people really know how to treat the customer and is a real Full Service marina. Dania Beach Florida I Guess.... Author: dania beach, Florida Boat Marinas: Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach, Florida

May 29 2016
Neal'sPlumbing Neal Law Did not correct the problem, came back within two weeks and double charged Richmond Virginia Author: richmond, Virginia Maintenance Companies: Neal'sPlumbing Richmond, Virginia

May 29 2016
Clearcreektubes Bought tire tube from them, tracking showed it was undeliverable, they then forwarded supposedly my item to a 44333 zip code only with no address listing and a zip I've never lived at in my life. EBay purchase, Internet
oops, 44333 is an ohio zip code, it still isn't one i've lived at, nor did it even have an address on it and yes u do know how to forward stuff, paypal confirmed with your insurance that u can Author: kent, Ohio Sales People: Clearcreektubes Internet

May 28 2016
Pay Pal Refused to allow our minority business to use their service if we use Chinese suppliers for our inventory. Their problem was since the Chinese sold us so much inventory at such a reduced price the competition was being put out of business Internet Liar..Liar... Author: Macon, Georgia Internet Fraud: Pay Pal Internet

May 25 2016
Harrah's casino valley center California Valley center California Women's liberal jerk hotel manager Lmao Author: Avon, Connecticut Casinos & Cardrooms: Harrah's casino valley center California

May 25 2016
PUSH Model Agency PUSH Agency It has been well over 60 days since I have received payment for the hard work I did for them. Nationwide Problem resolved Author: Winter Park, Florida Modeling Agencies: PUSH Model Agency Nationwide

May 23 2016
Mailing Simple i learned that by calling your credit card company they will solve your problem..I got a call today after i filed a dispute with my credit card company. Mailingsimple Internet Author: Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Software: Mailing Simple Internet

May 23 2016
Lulus Lil Aussies Melinda Lu Vierig luluslilaussies at hotmail and at gmail puppy mill...producing puppies from more than 20 dogs purely for profit... Stockton Utah I'm a reputable breeder, all dogs genetically tested and raised in my own home as family Author: sandpoint, Idaho Dog Breeders: Lulus Lil Aussies Stockton, Utah

May 21 2016
Choxi nomorerack Repeat Failures Internet Problem Resolved Author: Henderson, Nevada Department & Outlet Stores: Choxi Internet

May 20 2016
HP Hewlett Packard HP Computers fail to work and the support people fail to return calls to fix the problem. Nationwide Author: Sunnyvale, California Computer Service & Repair: HP Nationwide

May 18 2016
Allied Wallet AlliedWallet.com Joining Allied Wallet in 2013 was a costly $5000 mistake. West Hollywood, CA Internet Problem resolved Author: Maidstone, Other Online banking: Allied Wallet Internet

May 15 2016
Enterprise Rent-a-Car | Enterprise Holdings, Inc. | Commitment to Customer Harassment | DISGUSTING BUSINESS PRACTICES, BRUTAL TREATMENT, UNETHICAL AND SLANDEROUS REPRESENTATION | Stay away from this company! Los Angeles California
Enterprise is not your biggest problem.. Author: Los Angeles, California Car Rentals: Enterprise Rent-a-Car Los Angeles, California

May 13 2016
Mercedes-Benz Clear Lake My experience with this dealership has ensured that I will never purchase another Mercedes Benz at any point during the future.  League City Texas Problem Resolved Author: League City, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Mercedes-Benz Clear Lake League City, Texas

May 13 2016
miami locksmith I called miami locksmith(1775 ne 5th street ) because I was having problems with my car key. They sent out Reuven GIGI (bald short pakiestian man) to help me and he stated off the bat he knew the problem and it was going to be 400 dollars. Reuven nor mia Author: MIAMI, Florida Advertising Agencies: miami locksmith FL

May 12 2016
Unique Writers Bay uniquewritersbay@gmail.cominfo@uniquewritersbay.com Complete Rip Off! DO NOT USE THEM Internet Problem Sorted Author: Ellenwood, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Unique Writers Bay Internet

May 12 2016
advanced frtility care Scottsdale Arizona worked out the problem Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Adoption Agencies: advanced frtility care Scottsdale, Arizona

May 11 2016
Dish net work First of all I had problem with Dish Net Work service the first week I sign of a long un satisfying 2 year contract. Lynchburg virginia Nationwide
Author: Lynchburg, Virginia Adult Web Site: Dish net work Nationwide

May 10 2016
House Of Energy uncaring, no resolution, selfish, cheap, sells cheap necklaces, they stand by their poor material, oswaldo could care less about my problem, necklaces not made to last at all! Toronto Ontario
Author: Los Angeles, California Jewelry Stores: House Of Energy Toronto, Ontario

May 07 2016
Aflac Continental America Insurance Company I took out a two policies with Aflac. Know they don't want to honor the policy . I told the agent about my medical and of course she said No problem Mrs.Ward they will still honor the policy Well I was told it was pre existing , and they would not be honoring the policy. Don't believe anything from an Aflac agent he or she are only trying to make a commission off you .They are not concern with your well being. Columbia South Carolina Nationwide Aflac Worldwide Headquarters Response Author: Winnfield , Louisiana Customer: Aflac Nationwide

May 07 2016
Freedom Mortgage Freedom Mortgage continues to say they dont receive payments. I had an existing mortgage company for over 20 yrs and NEVER had an issue. From Day one Freedom Mortgage was a problem. Not locating my checks. Charging late fees that were not owed. They do not respond back or resolve issues. mount laurel New Jersey Two solutions for you Author: Mahwah, New Jersey Mortgage Companies: Freedom Mortgage mount laurel , New Jersey

May 03 2016
Drivetime Robbed me of my money sold me a lemon. Overcharged. Problem vehicle Indianapolis IN - Indiana What you do now Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Drivetime Nationwide

May 03 2016
Hotwire.com & Dollar car rental Made reservations via hotwire they assigned me to Dollar car rental. Dollar hand stamped agreement with RETURN EMPTY No reimbursement for remaining gas San Francisco Internet Not seeing the problem Author: Boulder, Colorado Auto & Truck Rental: Hotwire.com & Dollar car rental Internet

Master Of Bling Total rip off and liars. atlanta Georgia
Problem Solved Author: Baltimore, Maryland Sales People: Master Of Bling atlanta, Georgia

May 03 2016
city of san diego reported parking ticket to my registered car and towed as if it wasn't registered after my car was vandalized. @. parking tickets even though the car was sold San Diego California I see your problem... Author: solana beach, California Legal Services: city of san diego San Diego , California

May 03 2016
Fnb espree card Espree mastercard They kept my money from me Atlanta Ca So What's The Problem? Author: ione, California Cash Services: Fnb espree card CA