Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Lil problem @lilproblem

Showing 1-25 of 8,326 Found Reports For more specific results for "Lil problem @lilproblem"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

1, Report #1361964

Mar 15 2017
Cottman Transmission Service on my car bad. Still having the problem after service was done New Orleans Louisiana Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Auto Repair Service: Cottman Transmission New Orleans, Louisiana

2, Report #1361904

Mar 15 2017
The Minister of Transport (Transport Canada) The Minister of Transport is refusing to do anything about the problem of incessant air traffic over the Greater Toronto Area and other areas in Canada Ottawa Ontario Call Ramesh Sangha, MP about this issue as well as the following Service Canada Centre issue at (905) 790-9211 Author: Ontario Federal Government: The Minister of Transport (Transport Canada) Ottawa, Ontario

Mar 14 2017
TechProKings Took my money ! gave me noting !!!!! Belfast United Kingdom Problem Solved !! Author: Oakley, California Computer Software: TechProKings

Mar 14 2017
Emporium I was told by them tom refuse item at door because i cancelled the order so i did & they keep biling me for product i did not get. i have called 3 times & they wont take care of the problem San Diego California Response from Emporium Author: irvington, Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: Emporium San Diego, California

Mar 12 2017
CD Diet and Health DID NOT HELP ME TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM San Diego California Author: Penn Valley, California Unusual Rip-Off: CD Diet and Health San Diego, California

Mar 12 2017
Gems auto sales Williamson N Y Bought car from them had problem from start they wanted me to pay half for repairs I refused they wont fix problem Williamson New York Author: Ontario, New York Auto Dealer Repairs: Gems auto sales Williamson N Y Williamson , New York

Mar 11 2017
Jukebox Repair Service Dino J Anton This guy Anton was in my house for 3 hrs on Feb 4 17. He was informed what the problem was with the Wurlitzer juke box.  St Pete FL/Tampa Fl Internet Author: Venice, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Jukebox Repair Service Internet

Mar 08 2017
Flagship Credit Acceptance LLC There has to be a law The only problem appears to be you Author: Alabama Auctions: Flagship Credit Acceptance llc Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
Richard Rogers He's about 6'1, bald, looks like the guy next door. Very helpful in the beginning and even did a few jobs for us no problem. We had called him another time for questions and he was very helpful then as well. Santa monica California Author: Los angeles, California Computer Service & Repair: Richard Rogers Santa monica, California

Mar 06 2017
A&P Appliance Repair Ace Jones and Penney Company went out to assess the problem. He asked me to mail a check since we live in a different state. I asked him if he had a paypal account instead and he said no. I mailed the check and the guy said they would be back over the following Saturday to put in the igniter. I informed my tenant of the time he would be over. 3 hours later on that Saturday, our tenant called and said no one ever showed up. Louisville Kentucky Dishonest customer Author: Chandler, Arizona Home Improvements: A&P Appliance Repair Louisville, Kentucky

Mar 06 2017
Behavioral Rehabilitation Services Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Behavioral Rehabilitation Services is an executive, exclusive drug and alcohol treatment program located in Harrison, Michigan. Behavioral Rehabilitation Services mission is to rehabilitate as many people as they can from drug and alcohol addiction. Behavioral Rehabilitation Services has seen the addiction problem to be the worst that it has ever been in the nation in the history of this country, and their dedicated staff want to do something about that.
Author: Tempe, Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Behavioral Rehabilitation Services Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust: Behavioral Rehabilitation Services a one of a kind rehabilitation program that offers exemplary services to its clients. Behavioral Rehabilitation Services has top notch executive drug and alcohol addiction rehabilitation program specifically designed and put together in such a way as to adapt to each client’s needs and wants, not only delivering what clients need to help them get of Harrison, Michigan

Mar 04 2017
Wayside gardens Wayside gardens was supposed to ship my plants at the end of January.When I didn't receive them by mid-February I checked my email to see if they had sent me anything. I saw an old email I had missed which said they had trouble shipping to my address and that I needed to call them. At this point, I needed plants so I went to the store and bought them and forgot about the whole thing (assuming the plants weren't going to ship). I finally received the plants on March 3rd. I called them and explained the situation. They never explained why the plants shipped late and didn't agree they had contributed to any confusion on my part. They said the problem was entirely my fault because I hadn't cancelled the order. I was hoping they'd meet me half way and pay part of the shipping costs to acknowledge they contributed to my confusion.Oh well, I won't order from them again. Lane Hodges South Carolina Author: Naples, Florida Nurseries: Wayside gardens Lane Hodges, South Carolina

Mar 03 2017
Care.com Cant get into msgs keep getting report that site cant process my request at this time. Several attempts to correct problem with company, i was told that i couldnt get my money refunded only having first week of access and 6 weeks later not able to use my account. Massachusetts Author: Highland, New York Internet Marketing Companies: Care.com Massachusetts

Mar 01 2017
Wall & Associates, Inc. This Company did not HELP me with my problem; I was ripped off of a lot of money for a fixed income senior. I contacted IRS and took care of the problem myself, their incompetence caused my Soc. Sec check was levied go figure a tAX Kingsport Tennessee Author: Chicago, Illinois Attorneys & Legal Services: Wall & Associates, Inc. Kingsport, Tennessee

Feb 28 2017
verizon they never showed up to fixed my phone and internet problem,people on the phone very rude ,even had a ticket number ,got voice mails and was told for the last 4 days they were coming and didnt. pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Fayette City, Pennsylvania Telephones: verizon pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Feb 28 2017
frontier ripoff my bell evry month problem with bell and very poor coustmer service and sale put a new contrect for 2 years with out my promition bellflower ca PLEASE!!!! Author: bellflower ca , California Telephone Companies: frontier

Feb 28 2017
Ferrell mobile homes in benton mo me and my wife put down $45,000 and was late one time due to Christmas and Ferrell come and put us out on the street fefused to take r payment over being two weeks late. they didn't care that we had two small children in the home and a 14 year old , we only owed $35000 on the home had it less than a year and they just came and took it. Glen Ferrell told my wife it was. ot his problem that there was small children in the home. benton Internet Author: campbell, Missouri Manufactured Home Dealers: Ferrell mobile homes in benton mo Internet

Feb 28 2017
Leroy scott Help & hand services LLC Took 1700 cash down for 3 junk cars instead of returning money down after problem with 1st junk car. He lie and Dont have a licensed mechanic. Will not let you test drive car first and increase each sale saying it is better than the other junk car. Don't do business with this fraudulent person. Can't be true. Cars sold with holes in tires dangerous saler Stockton California Author: Stockton, California Auto Dealers: Leroy scott

Feb 26 2017
Lil lodges LLC Steve Sullivan Scammed out of $20,000 Bear Creek Alabama Author: Irving , Texas Building Services: Lil lodges LLC Bear Creek , Alabama

Feb 25 2017
Cigars International Promises same day shipping, been waiting a week.They say its an IT problem. Bethlehem Pennsylvania Author: Roswell, New Mexico Smoke Shops: Cigars International Internet

Feb 25 2017
J&S Diesel James Martinez. Owner Masters of Deception, no written estimates, implied trust me and we will see what the problem really is This is the entrance to the fu Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Truck Dealer Repair: J&S Diesel Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 24 2017
Dental One Messed up mine tooth and shaved it too small now no crown with it and they're constantly Bill and me and my insurance the problem has gone on for almost 5 years and still is going on as of today Fayetteville Georgia
Author: Union City, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: Dental One Fayetteville Georgia,

Feb 23 2017
Premier Pools and Spas Premier Pools Management Company Structurally Broken Pool, NO service Rancho Cordova California Problem Fixed Author: Auburn, California Builders & Contractors: Premier Pools and Spas Rancho Cordova, California

Feb 21 2017
YuGuang Liu At the end of October 2016 I ordered my son some shoes I finally got them today 23/2/2017 the problem is I got a U.S size 7 when we ordered a size 12 WTF? Am I supposed to chop his toes off so he can squeeze into them? Obviously we are NOT happy at all I have no idea how to contact these clowns to see if it can be sorted out and seriously waiting another 4 months for a pair of shoes to turn up is an absolute joke what can I do? Can you help me get this joke festival sorted out or have I spent $100 and waited 4 months for something that is totally useless to me? Shanghai Internet Author: Willaston, Specialty Stores: YuGuang Liu Internet

Feb 20 2017
Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) I was in profit of almost $800 in one week, with 60 second hyper trades. I was ITM winning about 92% of my trades. One morning when I started trading, there was a delay. I trade that should have won, lost. This happened several times, and then I realized they were manipulating the software to generate losing trades. This had also happened at Tropical Trade, CT Option, Dalton Finance, and Porter Fnance. When I was losing, there was never a problem, but when I figured out a system and started winning....strike rate rigging and delays. I have been trying to get my profit of $745 for almost 6 months. They don't respond to my emails or calls. Porter also hasn't wired my profit of $430 to my bank. And the had the audacity to debit me $50 for an inactive fee. . Shefield South Yorkshire, 54 45 W, UK Internet Author: NY, New York Internet Fraud: Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) Internet