Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Lil problem @lilproblem
There may be more reports for "Lil problem @lilproblem"
For more results perform a general search for "Lil problem @lilproblem"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 17 2017
Prakash Arunachalam Prakash Mr. Prakash Arunachalam/Pure Perfect Limited is a complete charlatan and fraud! Located in India, Prakesh pretends to be a Commitment/Allocation Holder, offering Newly Issued BGs to unsuspecting Buyers, claiming he can offer these from Deutsche Bank, Barclays and HSBC. Only problem is that he initially offers Desk to Desk Procedures followed by MT760 delivery of the BG, and then refuses to sign such a Contract, and instead tells the Buyer he can do the deal right away if the Buyer puts up a BLOCKED FUNDS via MT799. Chennai Tamil Naidu India
Author: FRESNO, California Financial Services: Prakash Arunachalam Chennai, India

Feb 15 2017
JUSTFLY Cancel flight and around 6 hours on hold but the problem is not resolved Internet
Author: Fairbanks, Alaska Travel Agents: JUSTFLY Internet

Feb 14 2017
Southern California Gas Company ignored my complaint letters, they never responded back to me, they never did anything about my problem, nor complaint, customer service is 100% useless, they are so Behind The Times when it comes down to Technology Los Angeles California ... Author: Los Angeles, California Utility Companies: Southern California Gas Company Los Angeles, California

Feb 13 2017
DTG Denis I saw what this trucking company did to people and did the same with me , so have 80000 to pay to leasing company plz I really need help. if someone lawyer can read this. this company is ruinning Can mississauga, Internet
Help me Author: Ottawa, Auto Dealers: DTG Internet

Feb 09 2017
auto credit finance/ drivetoday USA Kim after getting the SUV, the windshield wiper did work, the air didn't work, the exhaust leak, and the alignment cause me to keep buying tires. I took this vehicle back and was told that they didn't do repairs on the cars, and that it was my problem... Birmingham Alabama Repairs have nothing to do with the loan Author: Dolomite, Alabama Car Financing: auto credit finance/ drivetoday USA Birmingham, Alabama

Feb 09 2017
Jewelry for less Sunny I purchased a bridal set 6 weeks ago 4 days ago I look up the whole squared diamond piece was broken off and gone I complained he told me it was from wear and tear and it wasn't manufacturer problem so I have to pay for a new piece I'm not a child so there's no way in a road I would just break off a ring that I purchased that was $900 I had rings for years and I never had an issue any of my rings breaking on me also one of my dad one of my husband's Diamond fall out his ring the next day this is crazy Atlanta Georgia
Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Jewelry Stores: Jewelry for less Atlanta , Georgia

Feb 08 2017
Coffee Chrysler Boom Baby Boom! Coffee Chrysler sold me a lemon and told me it's not their problem! Douglas Georgia Author: Douglas, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: Coffee Chrysler Douglas, Georgia

Feb 07 2017
Clearlice I purchased a gallon of this product for myself and to have in the home. It didn't work at all. I have used the entire gallon and still have the problem. I have seen a dr. about this now. I called and they didn't offer me a refund. In fact, they didn't seem to care at all. internet Internet Rip off Author: wilmington de 19803, Delaware Skin Care: Clearlice Internet

Feb 06 2017
Ride rite I am currently buying a 04 monte Carlos but since i been buy the car its been problem after problem with this people i make my pays on time an sometime i have been later but other that i make my payments on time an i lost my job an that came an got the car an i pay the car up an got it back an i been make my payments on time everytime after that now here it is a 2 months later that come talk about im two payments behide an this has been happen for almost a year now an it seens to happan when you car mostly pay off but that never can prove to you that you behide nomore the what that write down an that dont like to keep track of your payment that lie an scam all the time i do not recommend nobody to buy car from this poeple an i have talk others that go threw the samething Springdale Arkansas Author: Springdale, Arkansas Auto Dealers: Ride rite Springdald, Arkansas

Feb 06 2017
Titlerecovery.com Promissed to produce a title but regstistered the ar in Vermont and sent me useless paperwork and asked for $650.00 more. Tey asured me I would not have a problem but it lasted 8 months and I got nothing except usless papers. Plano Texas Author: ROSELLE, New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Titlerecovery.com Plano, Texas

Feb 06 2017
Lopers Performance Center Lopers Lopers Performance Center (Service & Parts) Refused to let me return an item that was not installed. Per their policy this shouldn't be a problem Phoenix Arizona Author: Alabama Auto Parts: Lopers Performance Center Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 06 2017
Cellogica I ordered a sample and paid the $5 I cancelled the order before time was up the man told me he would put it in the computer as soon as the computer uploaded but he did not they took the money from my card $64.97 after I told them that I was highly allergic to it when I called to inform them this morning about them taking the the money off my card they told me there is nothing we can do about it I said I cancelled this and they said the man must have forgot to put it in the computer I said it's on recording I want my money back on the card I'm not paying for something that I did not use they told me it was my problem not theirs Chatsworth California Nationwide Author: Ocala, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Cellogica Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
Latin Flores ,Floristeria Osejo, I have been using Latin Flores for several years, for the past 2 years they fail to send the delivery to my mother. I once had a problem with the delivery so I decided to contact Floristeria Osejo which is in Nicaragua and they are responsible to send the arrangements. Nicaragua New York Author: New York, New York Customer: Latin Flores

Feb 03 2017
TracFone Errors in Triple Minutes for Life Program Miami Florida Current TracFone Problem sucessfully resolved Author: Sacramento, California Cellular Phone Companies: TracFone miami, Florida

Feb 03 2017
Gifted lil ones Owner, Barbara Rocha. I ordered a pair of jeans. Paid by debit card. They got my money on Nov 30,2016 doesn't say Internet Author: Statesboro, Georgia Clothing Stores: Gifted lil ones Internet

Feb 02 2017
mohawk auto center i leased a car from them and it was running great until about a year later, both my Cadillac converters went out in the car, i only had about $2000 left to pay on the car note and they weren't willing to work with me ..it cost more to repair the car, then my remaining loan balance..after i told the company i could not afford the maintenance for the Cadillac converters and had the dealership come to my residence to tow the car, they fixed the car and put the maintenance fees on my loan, and now there saying that owe them for the repairs .and that's just unbelievable. I had no problem paying off the rest of my loan but i am not paying off those repair fees! , Schenectady New York What Kind of Car? Author: albany, New York Car Financing: mohawk auto center , Schenectady, New York

Feb 02 2017
OwnYourBillboard.com Own Your Billboard, Prographics, Pro Graphics, Renato Garcia SCAM!! NEVER RECEIVED THE TRUCK! THEY WON'T RESPOND! OUT OF ALMOST $20,000. Provo, Utah Nationwide
THIS IS PERSON IS NOT TELLING THE TRUTH. WE ARE A FAMILY COMPANY WHO HAS FULL DEDICATION TO CUSTOMER SERVICE AND NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH ANYONE Author: Louisiana, Louisiana Auto manufactures: OwnYourBillboard.com Nationwide

Feb 01 2017
Leo Palmer - TiDom Con artist. Hooked me on how this was so simple to replicate. What a joke. The first red flag cam when he sold me my first set of leads, he refused to send said lists. Said they were confidential and couldn't be shared but he had no problem taking my money. I found someone on the internet who has worked with him before. He told me he was booted out of another program for not adhering to their rules. That's his TiDom was formed. If any one gets a call or text msg from TiDom, hang up or delete it. His fake videos of envelopes full of cash are a crime. Now he is posting videos of those supposedly have had success. I have yet to speak with or find anyone who is successful in this. Stay away! California Internet Author: Euless, Texas Internet: Leo Palmer - TiDom Internet

Feb 01 2017
JPEOPLEMEET Even though my account is paid until July 3, 2017 with no auto renewal they blocked my screen and in trying to get rid of the screen it processed a renewal. I tried getting a telephone number for them, sent them several emails telling them to reverse the charge and all I received was a boiler plate reply that did not address the problem. Dallas, Tx. 75225 Internet and Dallas, Tx. Author: Groveland, Florida Dating Services: JPEOPLEMEET Internet

Jan 31 2017
Becker Professional Education Company website had a problem, order and paid two textbook sets only got one Downers Grove Illinois
Author: --, Alabama Adult Career & Continuing Education: Becker Professional Education Illinois

Jan 30 2017
First electronic bank I never heard about this bank , but one day i got one bill from them which says i have to pay there 1600 $ . I call them to let them know that was not me who open this account but they keep effecting my credit score . I read lot of same complaints about this bank many people face same problem i think this just a one fraud bank which is making many with fraud all innocent people Salt lake Salt lake Sounds like ID theft Author: Pinole , California Banks: First electronic bank

Jan 30 2017
Ron Harr St. Martin & Fantasy Power Boats Same people same problem ! North Versailles Pennsylvania Author: North Versailles, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Ron Harr North Versailles, Pennsylvania

Jan 30 2017
track Phone Withheld minuets that were previse payed for,on a sell phone.They told me that I down graded my phone,so by doing so I lost my previous.I have been using trackphone for 16 yrs.Never had a problem,untill up to now. minuets I had saved on my old phone. Miami Florida Author: Flagler Beach , Florida Consumer Services: track Phone Miami, Florida

Jan 26 2017
Cobra Electronics I RECEIVED A COBRA DASH CAM for Christmas 2015. In less than a year it began to start and stop intermittently. I called Cobra and they said to send it in as it was in the warranty period. It came back with a new cord, but Cobra had completely deprogrammed it and so I had to reprogram it. Now it won't always start recording even though the red light is on. I have to unplug the power cord and reconnect it and sometimes it'll start and other times it won't. Every minute now the screen turns black for a second with a bunch of green tiny print appearing on it, so if it's changing segments that frequently, it's deprogrammed itself. I called Cobra with this problem while still in the warranty period, but this time they insisted on a receipt. I called my kids who bought it for me and they didn't have a receipt anymore. Although I am sure I filled out and sent in the warranty registration, Cobra told me, no receipt, no service. So if you give a Cobra item as a gift, keep the receipt or give it to the recipient of your gift and explain to them that although it's kind of crude to give a gift with the receipt (they shouldn't know how much you paid for it) you should do it anyway. THIS COBRA UNIT SELLS AT FRY'S ELECTRONICS FOR $99, but you can buy the identical item without the Cobra brand name on it (it's made in China) and some like it on eBay starting in the $9 range and some of them have both front and rear lenses and record front and rear traffic. I wish Cobra would have used my warranty registration and not denied me my warranty rights because I couldn't produce a receipt. Chicago Illinois Author: Mesa , Arizona Electronic Manufacturers: Cobra Electronics Chicago, Illinois

Jan 25 2017
TRADORAX AKAs Tom Svensen, Jordan Lehman, Eugene TRADORAX WITHDRAWAL PROBLEM Internet Author: Midrand, Other Internet Fraud: TRADORAX Internet