Your Search | lil problem @lilproblem

1, Report #1319277

Jul 27 2016
inkcartridges LDInkCartridges Ordered an HP 02 Black Cartridge placed on 06/22/2016, for my Mother. Today, 27 July 2016, she attempted to replace and insert Black Cartridge into Printer. Printer indicated Cartridge was damaged due to being Expired. Fumbled around with printer and eventually inserted another new Cartridge, which worked as specified. Wrote Ink Cartridges Company and they indicated THAT IT IS AFTER 30 DAY WARRANT, THEREFOR YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK... IT IS OUT POLICY AND YOU NEED TO MOVE ONWARD. NO LONGER OUR PROBLEM. Long Beach California Author: North Miami Beach, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: inkcartridges Long Beach, California

2, Report #1319213

Jul 27 2016
Mediterranean at towngate Ambergate Apts Slumlord, Serious Roach problem, No access to many of the amenities moreno valley California Author: yucaipa, California Housing Rentals: Mediterranean at towngate moreno valley, California

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 25 2016
Omniscapes Jason Craycraft Driveway was spelling after only 8 months, and after notifying Jason Craycraft about this he gave me the run around for 4 months and put a seal over it but did not fix the underlying problem Columbus Ohio Author: Reynoldsburg, Ohio Appliances: Landscaping: Omniscapes Columbus, Ohio

Jul 24 2016
Sears Sears' installation thugs would not let me refuse delivery after improper installation and took my existing range even after I demanded it back. on-line Internet
Sears offered to correct the problem Author: Kennewick, Washington Department & Outlet Stores: Sears Internet

Jul 23 2016
Just Brakes Went for an oil change/inspection, ended up spending $1500 and facuing a new problem with car Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Repair Service: Just Brakes Tampa, Florida

Jul 23 2016
AOL billed my debit card for three years after I cancelled AOL dialup. No permission to do so. No assistance. Dulles Virginia For THREE YEARS??? You Have A Serious Problem Here! Author: Modesto, California Internet Service Providers: AOL Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Juno.com Total denial of what is happening by changing the subect of the problem. Internet
Author: Henderson, Internet Fraud: Juno.com Internet

Jul 22 2016
Sears Problem out of garage not have going in Mesa Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Mechanics: Sears Mesa, Arizona

Jul 21 2016
G and D Auto Sales Tampa, FL Sold me a car that I was told they would fix the next day they refused and said I sign the contact it's my problem. A week later found out the engine had been sealed to sale told them said it my problem period. Tampa Florida That Bondo Really Works! Author: Rock Hill , South Carolina Auto Dealers: G and D Auto Sales Tampa, FL Tampa, Florida

Jul 20 2016
blink fitness paid a past due amt went to the gym they said there was a problem they merged accounts, so in june,july,august, went every month to try to pay my account so i wpuldnt be backlogged they recently sent me a letter im in a debt collecter for 64.00. they never sent a letter stating they fixed my account. The fitness ctr is at fault lodi nj.nj New Jersey Author: Garfield, New Jersey Credit Reporting Agencies: blink fitness New Jersey

Jul 20 2016
Plumber To The Rescue horrible, misdiagnosed the job, came over 6 times to fix the same thing, second guessed as to what they thought the problem was, did not properly guarantee their work Culver City California
Author: Los Angeles, California Plumbing: Plumber To The Rescue Culver City, California

Procter & Gamble P & G tin plate can problem Cincinnati OH
Author: cairo, Other Beauty Salons: Procter & Gamble Cincinnati, OH

Jul 19 2016
Papershelm Never provided paper that was paid for. Unable to speak with anybody. Stole 427 from.me and never received product Internet Quick Resolution of Problem Author: North Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: Papershelm Internet

Jul 19 2016
Rediff.com highly non reliable for i phones seller of the company is equaly a b****** Mr Rishi,who's a seller to rediff.com.neither resolved my problem nor has any authenticity. mr rishi, kamla nagar , near SPARK MALL Internet Author: ghaziabad, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Rediff.com Internet

Jul 18 2016
EachBuyer - EachBuyer.com When I send a messenger text through Facebook, EachBuyer company asked me to send them an email to explain the problem but when you try to connect in their web site with the email in Contact us, the email does not Work. Author: Miami, Florida Jewelry Stores: EachBuyer Internet

Jul 15 2016
mercari Mercai shopping app I currently purchased an item they took my money promising it be held until I received my item which I never did and they still took my money anyway without my say of receiving product I filled the problem on their pg and still I have received nothing in return I really want justice for this I'm sure in not the only one it's happen to San Francisco Internet Author: west covina, California Sales People: mercari Internet

Jul 14 2016
Cheh John's LLC Jeannette Corey I am having a real problem getting a refund from this company. I have called them multiple times Tempe Arizona
Author: Avondale, Arizona Catering: Cheh John's LLC Tempe, Arizona

Jul 13 2016
US Anesthesia Partners of Texas Southwest Anesthesiology Associates These guys gets paid from your insurance company and try to give you the shaft........ Getting paid twice Dallas Texas A common problem Author: DeSoto, Texas Emergency Services: US Anesthesia Partners of Texas Dallas, Texas

Jul 11 2016
DOLLAR GENERAL STORE # 08103 I RETURNED A FAN I BOUGHT BECAUSE IT DIDNT RUN ON HIGH SPEED WITH MY RECIEPT AND THE FAN WAS NEVER EVEN TOOKEN OUT OF BOX SHE TOOK THE RECIEPT AND LOOKED IN THE BOX NO PROBLEM THEN SHE GAVE ME MY MONEY BACK AND MY IDENTIFICATION CARD BACK AND AS I WAS SHOPPING SHE CALLED POLICE ON ME TO TELL THEM I USED A FAN FOR 2 DAYS THEN RETURNED IT OPEN ,HOW HUMILIATING CAN THAT BE THE POLICE TOLD HER THAT THEY HAD BETTER THINGS TO DO AND TO CALL THEM FOR THEFT NOT RETURNING AN ITEM AND IM DISABLED . Craft on pa Pennsylvania
DOLLER GENERAL AT 75 NOBLE LANE CRAFTON PA 15205 THEY CALLED THE POLICE ON ME BECAUSE I RETURNED A FAN AFTER BUYING IT 2 DAYS BEFORE I HAD MY RECIEPT AND STILL NEW IN BOX THEY HAD NO PROBLEM Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: DOLLAR GENERAL Craft on , Pennsylvania

Jul 11 2016
Sam Auto Sams Auto Sold me a 2008 in 2015 , that was driven by the dealer daily did not tell us that it had a shifter Transmission problem drove the car for a few months and i am still fighting them cause they sold me a lemon car with problems.  Hamilton Ontario AS IS!!!! Author: Hamilton, Ontario Auto Dealers: Sam Auto Hamilton, Ontario

Jul 11 2016
Hoverboard360 iMoto, Keenford, LTD Consumer Product Safety recall. News article said repair, replace, full refund. They will do none of those Internet Let's work together Author: Bloomington, Illinois Miscellaneous Electronics: Hoverboard360 Internet

Jul 08 2016
Cyberlink I purchased their products for the web cam and other features. It installed well, but the they wanted the activaion key. None f the keys they provided worked. They haven't been helpful fixing the problem. I can't even communicate with them. Please get me my money back as I have moved on to another company. online Internet Author: Reseda, California Cameras & Video: Cyberlink Internet

Jul 08 2016
Reimage Windows problem relief Reimageplus.com Deceptive practices! Held computer for ransom Nationwide Author: lakeland, Florida Computer Fraud: Reimage Windows problem relief Nationwide

Jul 08 2016
AAMCO TRANSMISSION, THE WORST MECHANIC SHOP EVER!!! I PAID OVER $1200 TO GET MY CAR FIXED, PICKED UP MY CAR & I'M STILL HAVING THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM WITH IT West Palm Beach Florida Author: Alabama Auto Mechanics: AAMCO TRANSMISSION West Palm Beach, Florida