Your Search | lil problem @lilproblem

Sep 29 2015
Universal Nissan Charged $835 for repairs that did not fix the problem Orlando Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Auto Repair Service: Universal Nissan Orlando, Florida

Sep 29 2015
American Home Shield AHS AHS will find the cheapest (not the best) way to fix your problem, you will pay several times for the same thing that breaks! Internet Author: Humble, Texas Home Warranty Companies: American Home Shield Internet

Sep 26 2015
Springhill suites Arcadia affiliated with marriott They have made fraudulant charges to my credit card in the amount of about 625.00 us dollars. In 2 days. I looked it up and in april someone else had this problem too. And it seems to heavily involve all of the employees Arcadia California
Author: monterey park, California Hotel: Springhill suites Arcadia, California

Sep 25 2015
10:42 AM the program tweekAttack they sold stopped working. they keep saying they'd help fix the problem via skype but never showed up on skype. they said they can only refund 50% but they even never sent me the 50% refund. it looks like they are a group of chinese, indian Internet Author: la, California Computer Software: Internet

Sep 18 2015
softwaresupplysource softwaresupporthub WINDOWS 7 ACTIVATION KEY PROBLEM Internet Author: RIVERBANK, California Computer Software: softwaresupplysource Internet

Sep 17 2015
PC TEKNICIANS INC WHICH THEY DIDN'T DO OF COURSE. I called my regualar computer guy to fix the problem which he did & also reassured me that my concern was right. no need to access the computer in order to repair a printer problem. Internet Author: woodland hills, California Computer Help Desk: PC TEKNICIANS INC Internet

Sep 17 2015
Town Center Nissan Rick Mathis Took money for services not rendered Kennesaw Georgia Problem Resolved Author: Acworth, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Town Center Nissan Kennesaw, Georgia

Sep 15 2015
Joel Rose Chillie Mo Joel W Gonzales Lil Mirkk Blogtalk Radio Show Fraud and Scams This guy is taking advantage of the 30 days free premium trail from BlogTalkRadio. He cancels before the deadline and goes aheads and creates another account radio show and provides to BlogTalkRadio different name, user account and prepaid credit card. He is a fraud. He owes my company World Wide Vital Marketing and Public Relations contractor money for services that we provided to him. You need to report him to the police and do not work with him. PANORAMA CITY California
This story was written fictious due to me being mad at the time. Author: Wyoming Festivals & Event Services: Joel Rose Chillie Mo Joel W Gonzales Lil Mirkk Blogtalk Radio Show Fraud and Scams PANORAMA CITY, California

Sep 15 2015
AAAA Self Storage AAAA Self Storage Mgmt. Group the nicholson network AAAA Self StorageSelf Storage AffiliatesTrusted Movers NetworkTrusted Storage NetworkAAAA Careers AAAA Reviews AAAA Advantage The Nicholson Companies Theft by conversion, unlawful lien sale, Storage Space ripoff, Wrongful Self Storage Auction, Storage Space Scam Norfolk, VA 23505 Nationwide The answer to your problem.. Author: Maryland Storage & Self Storage: AAAA Self Storage Nationwide

Sep 15 2015
Lilnudist April Arguen Lil Nudists Sphynx Kittens Cats Sells sick cats takes deposits & does not deliver. Very nice up front no follow up Cocoa Florida
april arguin lilnudist RIPOFF!!! Author: clearwater, Florida Animal Abuse: Lilnudist April Arguen Lil Nudists Sphynx Kittens Cats Cocoa, Florida

Sep 13 2015
Fifth Third Bank Fifth Third Crooks Fifth Third Bank deception and illegal practice!!! Chicago Illinois
Phone recording!!! Author: Chicago, Illinois Banks: Fifth Third Bank Chicago, Illinois

Sep 11 2015
JJ Powell was to clean Furnace, busted fire box and told me I needed a new furnace. Philipsburg Pennsylvania
Problem Resolved Author: Moshannon, Pennsylvania Cleaning Services: JJ Powell Philipsburg, Pennsylvania

Sep 09 2015
Asus Computer International ASUSTeK COMPUTER INCAsus There was problem with the Asus padfone screen when you put the phone in it. I contact the Asus support team to have it repair and they send me a label via email and when to fedex to have device shipped to repair facility. I got the device back but it is still not working. Fremont California Author: Covina, California Computer Service & Repair: Asus Computer International Fremont, California

Sep 09 2015
All JDM Motors -Zach Sturman I ordered a motor and they shipped the wrong one and won't fix the problem. North Charleston South Carolina Author: Mt. Olive, North Carolina Auto Parts: All JDM Motors North Charleston, South Carolina

Sep 09 2015
Express Credit Auto Sold us a car that had been in water.. Rust all under the car and because of this will cost alot.. They had our car on lot of time for repair never fix anything, just told us they did.. we keep your car for weeks and you til have the same problem's...WILL BE TAKING THEM TO COURT!!!!!! So like at and under your car's to may sure you don't have rust and other problem , they like to hide!!! OKLAHOMA CITY Oklahoma Author: OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: Express Credit Auto OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma

Sep 08 2015
MindField Online & McMillion Research Survey company deactivated my account, denied it, wouldn't fix problem, took 9 months to credit a survey payment, lied, then reactivated my account when I threatened to report them. but edited my survey history and erased my remaining credits Charleston West Virginia Author: lawrence, Kansas Internet Marketing Companies: MindField Online & McMillion Research Internet

Sep 08 2015
Ebay EBAY allows STOLEN GRAPHICS to be sold by sellers that have high sales volumes. Howell, NJ Internet
Removed Author: Richmond, Vermont Internet Fraud: Ebay Internet

Sep 08 2015
Verizon Wireless Data Usage Scam Nationwide Data Usage Author: Box Springs, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Sep 07 2015
ElDorado Mazda incorrect diagnoses of problem and or problams McKinney Texas Author: mckinney, Texas Auto Repair Service: ElDorado Mazda McKinney, Texas

Sep 04 2015
Dart Dart is a great co to work for. I was there for 4 years n aid off my truck. But highway sales is the problem. Jackie treats people like garbage n doesnt return the calls she won't be bothered with low life drivers. eagan Minnesota Author: miami, Florida Trucking Companies: Dart eagan, Minnesota

Sep 03 2015
09:44 AM Ori (owner of the business) After getting 3 locks rekeyed,I could lock but could not unlock, they were working fine before rekey,they would not fix problem blaming my doors instead,charged highest price,very rude when I called their office,show low prices on web. Scottsdale,AZ Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Consumer Services: Internet

Sep 02 2015
bs and (((REDACTED)))head trips Author: Sandvika, Public Schools: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
QQtube QQTUBE TRYING TO SCAM $1000 FROM ME Internet Problem Solved Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: QQtube Internet

Sep 01 2015
final cut productions Final cut productions Ross Angel and Steven Berez are not answering my calls for where is my money. 15165 Ventura blvd, suite 240 LosAngles California Final cut productions and Freaky Deaky,LP Author: Waterford, Michigan Producers: final cut lproductions Select State/Province
25, Report #1251989

Aug 31 2015
MCI Same problem as the other guy exactly; Bill for $5.78 we did not make, said completed w/MCI network; called MCI, no record of our acct Jacksonville Florida Author: New Jersey Telephone Companies: MCI Jacksonville, Florida