Your Search | lil problem @lilproblem

Sep 24 2016
BAIL HOTLINE - DOWNTOWN JASON, JASON (CORPORATE) MILA ? SCAMMERS - BULLYS AND REFUSE TO FIX MISTAKES SAN DIEGO California READ WHAT I WROTE Author: SAN DIEGO , California Bail Bonds: BAIL HOTLINE - DOWNTOWN SAN DIEGO , California

Sep 21 2016
A T&T wireless Well, due to At&t incompetence of not having decent towers, I called them when I got my bill today for an additional $40.00 for a restoration fee, when I did not have any service because of where I was visiting!! Nationwide There is a slight problem with your RipOff.. Author: Apopka, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: A T&T wireless nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Kohls Zanesville Ohio HUH?? Author: Zanesville , Ohio Attorneys & Legal Services: Kohls Zanesville , Ohio

Sep 18 2016
Leisure products Inc. Atvs Direct They are no longer in buisness.It is my problem now. Kingsport Tennessee
Author: FRANKLINTON, Alabama Sporting-good Manufactures: Sporting Goods: Leisure products Inc. Kingsport, Tennessee

Sep 16 2016
QUOTE WIZARD BOGUS LEADS, PEOPLE NEVER REQUESTING CALLS, CREDIT A LEAD ONLY TO GIVE YOU ANOTHER TERRIBLE LEAD, ALL INFO ON THE LEADS ARE WRONG INCLUDING BIRTHDAYS, INFO ON HOUSE AND NUMBERS, NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. THE SALES REP WILL BUG YOU ALL DAY LONG AND AS SOON AS YOU SIGN UP WITH THEM AND HAVE A PROBLEM HE DISAPPEARS. SCAMMERS!!!! UNSURE Internet WASHINGTON Author: Burlington, New Jersey Insurance Companies: QUOTE WIZARD Internet

Sep 16 2016
MAYER CHEVROLET CHARGED ME $7,000 TO REPLACE PARTS THAT DID NOT CORRECT THE PROBLEM. ST PETERSBURG Florida Author: VENICE, Florida Auto Dealers: MAYER CHEVROLET ST PETERSBURG, Florida

Sep 14 2016
Pyramid VIP Club I just checked my Visa account and found I was charged 14.95. I have only order from this company one time. Fortunate to have found Ripoff report and saw others were having the same problem. I will call the company tomorrow to insist they unenroll me as I Fradulently charged me for club membership Chelmsford Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Pyramid VIP Club Internet

Sep 14 2016
We clean carpet This is the worst company I've ever dealt with! They quoted me a price of $70 to clean two area rugs. I told them I would not be home during the clean and was told that was not a problem. Then I was charged $180 without my consent! Internet Author: New Lenox, Illinois Cleaning Services: We clean carpet Internet

Sep 14 2016
Owner List Kevin McGill, Trevor Phillips, Scott Boese The call claiming to be a company they are not. Saying they have buyers that they do not have. Lies. omaha Nebraska This problem has been rectified Author: Omaha, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: Owner List omah, Nebraska

Sep 13 2016
tmobile USA 2 1/2 years or so ago I bought a Galaxy S4 from T Mobile. A few months before that, I paid said $600 phone off. Unfortunately, I sat on my phone and it cracked the screen (#1). I used my insurance to have it replaced. I paid the $150 fee and they sent me a S4 that continually said the sim card was missing (#2). In doing some research, I found this is a common problem. I called them again and they replaced the phone with another one that did the same exact thing (#3). So, I called again and they sent me another one. This one received an update that turned off my wifi and blue tooth permanently. (#4). So, yet again, I called and they sent me another phone (#5) . AGAIN, this phone did the same thing and I had to call them AGAIN. They told me that I should just pay another $600 and get a different phone and that all S4 models were having problems. I told them they should not be selling defective products. They said they wouldn't help me anymore.  Nationwide Author: Ogden, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile USA Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
Kaman and Cusimano JOKE-LIARS-BEWARE Columbus Ohio
Confused Author: Hilliard, Ohio Lawyers: Kaman and Cusimano Columbus , Ohio

Sep 11 2016
AAMCO changed a part that didn't fix problem clifton New Jersey Author: paterson, New Jersey Auto Mechanics: AAMCO clifton, New Jersey

Sep 10 2016
Wells Fargo Bank Four months I deposited a check in the amount of 1550.00 it cleared with no problem at almost four month of the check being cleared an me using it I went to check my back three fridays ago to find that my account was overdrawn 1550.00  Altamonte Springs Florida The ceo of wells fargo should resign because he is a thief he threaten his employees that if they didn't meet sells quotes yet the employees got sandbagged by the big dogs at wells fargo they got fire Author: Altamonte springs, Florida Banks: Wells Fargo Bank Altamonte Springs, Florida

Sep 08 2016
Scammed? More like mislead. Author: Gresham, Oregon Business Consultants: Seek Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Seek Capital provides consulting services & funding procurement to small businesses across America. Seek Capital solves one basic problem: small businesses need fast access to financing. Los Angeles, California

Sep 08 2016
Seek Capital REVIEW: Seek Capital dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Seek Capital provides exceptional customer service to ensure each client is 100% Satisfied with their services.*UPDATE: Seek Capital pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Seek Capital recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Chatsworth, California Loan Brokers: Seek Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Seek Capital provides consulting services & funding procurement to small businesses across America. Seek Capital solves one basic problem: small businesses need fast access to financing. Los Angeles, California

Sep 07 2016
Samsung samsung parternerd with att in deal where buy 2 cellphones w/ new service, then get a tv.free. new york city new york south korea problem solved Author: glendale, Arizona Questionable Activities: Samsung

Sep 06 2016
Direct Buy Travel Ripoff Scottsdale Arizona Problem Fixed Author: Mesa, Arizona Cruise Ships: Direct Buy Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 02 2016
HUNGRY BED BUGS @ SUPER 8 Carlisle Wyndham Hotels I had an 18 year old foster child staying at this hotel for a few days. He had numerous bed bugs bites all over is body and chest. Owner called the police when I reported the problem. Carlisle Pennsylvania
Author: Carlisle, Pennsylvania Hotel: SUPER 8 Carlisle Carlisle, Pennsylvania

Sep 02 2016
Jet's pizza Jonathon (culprit) managerChris (accomplice) worker Jonathon over prices the products when taking orders over the phone. He adds on an additional $5 or more. Orlando Florida jetspizza.com/contact Author: Orlando, Florida Pizza & Take Out: Jet's pizza Orlando, Florida

Aug 30 2016
Tanner Transmissions Paid this repair shop and they returned my car with the same exact problem Salt Lake City Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Auto Repair Service: Tanner Transmissions Salt Lake City, Utah

Aug 29 2016
Hudson's Bay Company or HBC or The Bay They overcharged me online and refused to fix the problem. Had to call credit card company Nationwide Author: , British Columbia Clothing Stores: Hudson's Bay Company Nationwide

Aug 28 2016
Hitwe So i have also had the problems upon hitwe. I had a user briana lee. Diana and claire and a few other aliases All the same person asking repetitive for money. The problem being is one she sent graphic photos and was dumb enought to even send pics of two I have had indicated that i was asked to send either 150 250 or even 1700 to supposedly help buy a cell phone or help with a birthday or for fare to get to me. Caught each in a lie Utah Author: West valley, Utah Internet: Hitwe Utah

Aug 27 2016
Ticket tracker south Best seats fast Went found seats available for the drake concert in Tampa tonight and sold me seats gave the lady credit card an later got an email stating a problem an now out off 717 dollars and no tickets. And now no money to buy tickets for the show tonight. Internet
Author: Tampa , Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Ticket tracker south Internet

Aug 22 2016
enterprise rental boardman ohio this company confirmed i would only be charged for the days i used the car. i was assured no problem if i returned it early, no charges!!! this company has no drop off box for the keys when they are closed. i left the vehicle parked right were i picked it up during closed hours, keys in the console. 5 days later im contacted and told i will be charged for 5 extra days , because i didnt call and tell them the keys where in the console in plain view. i was told because no one bothered to look in the car for the keys it was out of service and i will be charged for those days. he confirmed i returned it early, but said no one knew to open the door and see the key in plain sight..... boardman Ohio Your... Author: columbiana, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: enterprise rental boardman ohio Boardman, Ohio

Aug 21 2016
Lease Finance Group ripoff, fraud, misrepresentative, threatening, dishonest, predators, a network of scam artists Livingston and at one time in Chicago New Jersey CIT is a party to the scam Author: SANTA MONICA, CA Corrupt Companies: Lease Finance Group Livingston, New Jersey