Your Search | linebarger goggan blair & sampson,llp
Approximately 864 Reports Found

Oct 08 2015
Laura. Bedard Yuppy Puppy Botique Laura Bedard with yuppy puppy charged my credit card, $32.90, but never sent my order I am not the first Blair Wisconsin Author: Overland Park, Kansas Attorneys General: Laura. Bedard Blair, Wisconsin

Oct 02 2015
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Used scare tactics to try to make me pay $130.00 without telling me why I need to pay. San Antonio Texas
Author: Killeen, Texas Attorneys General: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP San Antonio, Texas

Sep 19 2015
Linebargar Goggan Blair Sampson LLP 25 year old duii case, has been paid, they are trying to collect $1500.00. SanDiego California Author: north bend, Oregon Drunk Drivers: Linebargar Goggan Blair Sampson LLP SanDiego, California

Sep 15 2015
Simmons and Shaw LLP Jack Morrison Sent me an e-mail saying that I will be arrested if I do not respond to them and give them money. Internet Author: Mililani, Hawaii Cash Services: Simmons and Shaw LLP Internet

Sep 14 2015
Someplace Else Property LLP Ben Christmas 2005 investment of GBP10,000 in a Genius Brazil project. Architects promised, no news since March 2015. Where are the plans for the last ,almost, 10 years. London Nationwide Author: Duesseldorf, Alabama Architects & Designers: Someplace Else Property LLP Nationwide
6, Report #1252077

Aug 31 2015
overton, russell, doerr, and donovan, llp impossible to deal with clifton park New York Author: Frankfort, New York Collection Agencies: overton, russell, doerr, and donovan, llp clifton park, New York

Aug 27 2015
Anna Bradley, Maureen Jessy, Daniella Ethan or Blair Internet scam Internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Anna Bradley Internet

Aug 18 2015
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Trying to scam me out of toll fees I've already paid!! Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Questionable Activities: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 17 2015
LGBS-THEA Linebarger Goggan Blair &Sampson LLP Sent a suspicious late payment bill 11 months after supppsed violation. Asia hung up on me twice after I disputed charge Jacksonville, Fl & San Antonio, Tx. Author: Bushnell, Fl, Florida Lawyers: LGBS-THEA Internet

Aug 12 2015
THEA , TOLL BY PLATE This is the attorney/collection agency.Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP.THEA sent 2 invoices to after THEA had been paid. This is such a scam Attorney in cohoots with THEA. THEA IN Tampa, LGBE in Jax Fl. Dallas Texas Author: Tampa, Florida Collection Agencies: THEA , TOLL BY PLATE Dallas, Texas

Aug 11 2015
Cooper-Gordon LLP Avery M. Cooper Bad Faith, Embezzlement, Deceit, Fraud, IRS Fraud, Breach of Fiduciary Duty, Material Misrepresentation santa monica California Author: MIra Loma, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Cooper-Gordon LLP santa monica , California

Aug 11 2015
True Recovery Centers and Blair co Randy Blair Randy Blair burn people, he burned my husband and myself I found out even in the past his employes he is a liar, and never answer his phone after he burned you for a lot of money Irvine California
Author: rancho santa margarita , California Home Improvements: True Recovery Centers and Blair co Irvine, California

Aug 07 2015
Account Now Account Now stole my Veteran benefits San Ramon California Author: Blair, Nebraska Financial Services: Account Now San Ramon, California
14, Report #1102008

Aug 07 2015
Interactive College of Technology, Elmer Smith, Thomas Blair Retaliatory Conduct, Possible Fraudulent Unethical Activities Chamblee Georgia Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Civil Rights Violators: Interactive College of Technology Chamblee, Georgia

Aug 05 2015
Goals Guy Learning Systems 100 Day Challenge Gary Ryan Blair These guys went completely dark on me, Zero Customer Service. Do Not Give This Guy Your Money if You Expect to See it Again after you view his program. Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Personal Services: Goals Guy Learning Systems Internet

Aug 04 2015
southwest credit systems LLP Reporting for comcast harrassing calls, for a debt that I didn't create for a service not available to me, my address reported is in a state I have never been to except matbe for an layover in a airport.. unknown unknown Author: cedar hill, Missouri Cable TV: southwest credit systems LLP

Jul 29 2015
BLAIR I purchased product, returned and they will not credit my account. I can't reach them by email or web address. Warren PA
Author: Smyrna, Tennessee Consumer Services: BLAIR Nationwide

Jul 21 2015
Epress Toll Service Center Linebarger Groggan Blair & Sampson, LLPThe Cleveland Office Bldg Harassing me since 11/2014; Claims they have a photo in a white van 1/2014 going thu a toll; I have never driven in CO; was not there; constantly sending threatning letters; calling with threatning statements; Denver Colorado Author: Camas, Washington Toll-Booth Cashiers: Epress Toll Service Center Denver, Colorado
19, Report #1242061

Jul 15 2015
merced river resort BASS\MERCED LLP free tv no tv - free wi-fi - why lie!!! pay a higher rent for no delivery of either delhi California Author: delhi, California RV Resorts: merced river resort delhi, California
20, Report #1241982

Jul 15 2015
Springlake Property Owners' Association Allie Blair, Frank Wolfe, John Alesch, Steven Harris The members of this Association have lied on numerous occasions, unfairly targeted homeowners for personal gains, and have squandered the Associations funds on Attorney's fees Dripping Springs Texas Author: Dripping Springs, Texas Home Owner Associations: Springlake Property Owners' Association Dripping Springs, Texas

Jul 10 2015
Forster & Garbus LLP misleading abusive debt collector Commack New York Author: Oswego, New York Collection Agencies: Forster & Garbus LLP Commack, New York

Jul 09 2015
Pressler & Pressler L.L.P. Pressler & Pressler LLP COUNSELORS AT LAW Illegally & Immoraly Thieving Debt Collectors Parsippany New Jersey Author: Cedar Grove , New Jersey Lawyers: Pressler & Pressler L.L.P. Parsippany , New Jersey

Jul 08 2015
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP I was contacted by mail from this law firm demanding payment of $606.31 for a case back in 2010. A case that has been closed for years now. Also when I went online to see details about it, the Instructions they gave me were invalid. Jacksonville Florida Author: Kenneth City, Florida Criminal Justice System: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Internet

Jun 27 2015
Ben Mason/Belize Ocean Club/Someplace Else LLP we are owed over $60,000 for agreed marketing services Maya Beach, Placencia Belize Facts remain Author: New York, New York Hotel: Ben Mason/Belize Ocean Club Nationwide

Jun 26 2015