LISA GENTILE, ESQ Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Lisa Gentile, esq
There may be more specific results for "Lisa Gentile, esq"
For more specific results for "Lisa Gentile, esq"
Showing 1-25 of 2,013 Found Reports For more specific results for "Lisa Gentile, esq"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 17 2017
Von Lisa GERMAN shephards Lisa Puppy scam !!! Alexandria Virginia Author: Gresham, Oregon Dog Breeders: Von Lisa GERMAN shephards Internet

Jul 17 2017
VON LISA German Shepherd Christopher Williams Robert Onouda SCAM FRUAD SCAM!! They have a ton of information online and respond via email quickly with additional information. Then ask you to pick a dog out and you can either pick it up or get it shipped. We chose ship since we live far away. They asked us to pay for the dog via western union. Sent the money to them. Then I got an email saying I needed to western union an additional $840 to have the dog insured to fly. So the western union account was then flagged saying it's a fraud. I called the Breeder and he then told me to western union the money to him so he could handle it. I then said no and he needs to drive the dog to me. I then asked him for additional pictures of the dogs and when he could drive the dog to me and HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM SINCE!!! I am now out the money the dog costed me since he obviously hasn't sent it back to me and now I'm scared for the safety of dog if they really have the dogs. THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED!! Alexandria Virginia
Author: Munhall, Pennsylvania Sales People: VON LISA German Shepherd Internet

Jul 16 2017
Lisa Thomson Deliberate Theft Of Service Sydney, New South Wales Internet Author: Alabama Work at Home: Lisa Thomson Internet

Jul 11 2017
Charles Andrew Leader CA Leader & Associates Chuck Leader Gwenny Birkenstock CADZLAPinks LeeHorse Powered Equestrian Exposed Lisa Marie Hannah Fraud Lee Timothy Troutman The Urban GroupBrandy Miller online troll, cyberbully, stalker, old man, vegan drama, equestrian drama, car drama Mokena Internet Author: Illinois Liars: Charles Andrew Leader Internet

Jul 08 2017
Von Elite Rottweilers Lisa Hoselton Jason Adams Elite Canine Daycare and Spa Dishonest breeder selling high priced AKC puppies that are very sick and do not have papers. We bought a beautiful Rottweiler puppy from them a year ago that has already been diagnosed with hip dysphasia. She also battled stomach illness for three months that we believe stunted her growth. Not to mention, we still haven't received paperwork on her. Buyer beware! This is a nightmare! Bay Area California Author: Danville, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Von Elite Rottweilers Bay Area , California

Jul 07 2017
ADVANCED METAL ROOFING MATTHEW MUSGROVE, PRESIDENT, JAMES KENTON, CEO/PRINCI[PAL, LISA RUSS , TREASURER ROOF NOT INSTALLED IN ACCORDANCE WITH CONTRACT WILMINGTON North Carolina Author: RALEIGH, North Carolina Building Products: ADVANCED METAL ROOFING WILMINGTON, North Carolina

Jul 06 2017
Loden & Conanhan LLC; Heather Conahan Esq. Ravaged my Family Estate. Honolulu, Hawaii Author: MAKAWAO, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Loden & Conanhan Honolulu,, Hawaii

Jul 03 2017
Chico's Linda Poeta ,manager, Lisa Baird ,supervisor, Monica Gomez ,supervisor, Carolyn Ziemski ,human resources, Discrimination Fort Myers Florida Red Flag Author: Cape Coral, Florida City Employees: Chico's Fort Myers, Florida

Jun 26 2017
Jeff Rouly, Lisa Rouly Lisa Martinez Rouly, Jeff Rouly Didnt pay for pool services!!! Anaheim Hills California
Author: anaheim, California Cleaning Services: Jeff Rouly, Lisa Rouly Anaheim Hills, California

Jun 25 2017
FirstUSA Todd Meyers President Sarah Kimball-Financing Anthony-Sr Acct Mgr. Lisa Coffey-VP employee services nAnthony(no last name given) contacted me by phone on March 7th 2017, he stated they were affilated with Brunswick Merchant Services out of Dover,DE to set me up with support services and training Tampa Florida Author: Eatonville, Washington Corrupt Companies: FirstUSA Todd Meyers President Tampa, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Lisa Gorcyca, Rodney Yeacker, Kate Weaver, Inessa Nevelev, Carol Stevens ,FOC Friend of the Court Corrupt Court rooms JTC Complaint Pontiac Michigan Author: Near you, Michigan Government Worker: 6th Judicial Court Pontiac, Michigan

Jun 11 2017
Lisa Torres Allen Lisa Torres takes advantage of me Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Internet Fraud: Lisa Torres Allen Internet

Jun 10 2017
Jackson Hewitt Lisa General Manager Westnedge office aside the Preparer location gull road DId not file our taxes correctly Federal and city. And refused to take responsibility. Kalamazoo Michigan Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Income tax: Jackson Hewitt Kalamazoo, Michigan

Jun 08 2017
ASAP Animal Shelter Lisa Kenyon Jeanne Saadilisa.kenyon@sbcphd.orgDetective David Of Santa Barbara CA war vet had 2nd tumor surgery they told my wife they would watch my service dog and lied about everything and forged documents and they pulled up my record on me website and lisa asked me if I could afford a dog as well as we set a time to get dog and she tried to have me arrested after driving 6 Hours With Wife. Santa Barbara California
Author: Fresno, California Animal Services: ASAP Animal Shelter Lisa Kenyon CA

Jun 07 2017
Andrew Crabtree, Esq Attorney At Law BAD LEGAL SERVICES. STAY AWAY AND SAVE ALOT OF MONEY AND TROUBLE! Melville New York Author: Melville, New York Lawyers: Andrew Crabtree, Esq Attorney At Law Melville, New York

Jun 04 2017
Kim williams esq Williams & wasserman attorney at law Illegal threats Internet Author: Homeless, California Telemarketers: Kim williams esq Internet

Jun 03 2017
NASIR PASHA ESQ NASIR PASHA MODIFICATION FRAUD**SCAM**FRAUD Internet, California Good Attorney, No BAR Complaints Author: atlanta, Georgia NASIR PASHA ESQ Internet, California

Jun 03 2017
NASIR PASHA ESQ PASHA LAW FIRM IS A LIAR, HE SHOULD BE DISBARED Internet Nasir Pasha Author: , Indiana NASIR PASHA ESQ Internet

Jun 03 2017
NASIR PASHA ESQ PASHA LAW GROUP *SCAM ALERT*SCAM ALERT** Internet Author: , California NASIR PASHA ESQ Internet

HOWARD E. TANNER ESQ. LAWYER TERRIBLE SCAMMER New York New York
Howard Tanner Rebuttal Author: New York, New York Lawyers: HOWARD E. TANNER ESQ. LAWYER New York, New York

Jun 03 2017
HOWARD TANNER & HUGO ORTEGA ESQ. LAWYERS - DISHONEST - STOLE MY MONEY New York New York HOWARD TANNER LAWYER IS A RIPOFF Author: New York, New York Lawyers: HOWARD TANNER & HUGO ORTEGA ESQ. New York, New York

May 31 2017
lisa china LIYE QI,lisa@lhjrcs.com,hunter@lhjrcs.com, jenny@lhjrcs.com,lisa china scammer fraud artist http://lhjrcs.com/ china based Longhua New District,Shen Zhen Nationwide
Author: bridgeview, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: lisa china Nationwide

May 28 2017
Lisa Thomas Lisa is refusing to pay me for the english bulldog i sold her Lansing Michigan Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Lisa Thomas Lansing, Michigan

May 23 2017
Ann's Cleaning Services LLC, DALLAS-LIsa Williams-Manager Scammers, Jokers, skimmers- got paid online for thorough cleaning did not do the job, I ended up clenaing my own home Wylie Texas Author: Wylie, Texas Cleaning Services: Ann's Cleaning Services LLC, DALLAS Dallas, Texas

May 20 2017
matthew porges, esq matthew porges attorney I WAS VERY DISSATISFIED WITH MATTHEW PORGES. I HIRED HIM TO DO 2 EVICTIONS FOR ME AND WOULD NEVER HIRE HIM AGAIN. I CANNOT RECOMMEND MATTHEW PORGES. brooklyn New York Author: brooklyn, New York Lawyers: matthew porges, esq brooklyn, New York