LITTLE EUROPEAN BAKERY SANDY SPRINGS, GA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Little European Bakery Sandy Springs, GA
There may be more specific results for "Little European Bakery Sandy Springs, GA"
For more specific results for "Little European Bakery Sandy Springs, GA"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 20 2017
Johnny londoff chevrolet I bought a 2013 Chevy sonic with just over 20k they had a faulty hose that cause repair shops to miss diagnosed issue after I get it repaired I receive a notice advising me of the issue I take my receipts to them they wouldn't pay for the misdiagnosed parts which cost me &900 they have me $113 for the hose I've only had this car for a little over a year 20 k miles now 6 months later the check engine lights on again and my air conditioner is out they won't lift a finger to helpings never heard of a air conditioning unit going out on a 3 year old car they are a bunch of scams you might be alright if you buy a new car bit dont buy a used car they are sleazy Florissant missiuri Missouri Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Auto Dealers: Johnny londoff chevrolet Florissant , Missouri

Aug 20 2017
Michael Thompson King Soopers Deceptive Manager That Harasses Female Employees Monument Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Adult Web Site: Michael Thompson King Soopers Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Elly's World Internet Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Internet Fraud: Elly's World Internet

Aug 19 2017
Wrinkle Couture Sending me products I have not ordered, and charging my credit card. They try not to respond, and disregard any attempt to stop these charges. PO Box 25380 Nationwide Author: Idaho Springs, Colorado TV Advertisements: Wrinkle Couture Internet

Aug 19 2017
Loyal Yorkies.com. Frank Tucker They had me send $500.00 by moneygram in payment of a female Yorkie named Annie that was supposed to be shipped to me on Friday August 18, 2017. Never heard another word from them. Refuses to answer my emails or phone calls. Just a message that says record your message. Little Rock, Arkansas Author: Palm Desert, California Attorney Generals: Loyal Yorkies.com. Little Rock,, Arkansas

Aug 18 2017
Royal Crown Kennels Lance Pace, I sent him 1,500 for puppies , he needed money, and said he would send me two puppies he had left, if I sent him 1500 ASAP, I sent him the money and have proof of canceled check from 2 yrs ago. He stopped taking my calls and kept making excuse Stole 1500 with promise of puppy, he cashed the check and never sent puppy Hot Springs Arkansas Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Dog Breeders: Royal Crown Kennels Hot Springs, Arkansas

Aug 18 2017
Spiritual Journey, Barbara scammed for money, unable and unwilling to render services, shady business practices coral springs Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Alternative Health: Spiritual Journey coral springs, Florida

Aug 18 2017
Merchant Club of America and clover point of sale systems My name is Brett Howard I own Howard liquor I was told by this company that they would save me $200 on my credit card processing and charge me a fee for my POS system.After the first few months I was having lots of problems with the POS system.California Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Merchant Club of America and clover point of sale systems Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
JullelSkinCare- lllujenEyeCreme Charged my checking account $ 84.75, twice, i did not authorize this... Santa Ana, California I Googled this company Author: North Little Rock, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: JullelSkinCare- lllujenEyeCreme Santa Ana, , California

Aug 18 2017
Dollar Rent A Car Rippoff Through Cartrawler.com Of Ireland USA Nationwide, Atlanta GA Airport Georgia, USA Nationwide, Atlanta GA Airp Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Auto Rentals: Dollar Rent A Car Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Kevin Lindsay Complete con-artist. He charged us 3 times the going rate for the job we needed. He is a greedy liar. Horrible customer service and completely unprofessional Flagstaff Arizona Buyers remorse Author: Chico, California Auto Repair Service: AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Flagstaff , Arizona

Aug 18 2017
Portrait Painting portrait-painting.com Review portrait painting paid but seller did not ship Houston, TX Texas Nationwide Author: Little Rock, Oklahoma Art Gallery: Portrait Painting Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
wayward traveler Kevin Williams from Criminal Justice Legal Services Kentucky Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: wayward traveler Internet

Aug 17 2017
Leagle.com, Leagle Inc, Donald Johnson Fraudulent operation Little Rock, Texas Internet Diego MasMarques Leagle.com, Leagle Inc, Donald Johnson Fraudulent operation Little Rock, Texas Internet Diego MasMarques little rock, texas Internet Author: Alabama Websites: Leagle.com, Leagle Inc, Donald Johnson Fraudulent operation Little Rock, Texas Internet Internet

Aug 17 2017
Bruce Johnson Gatorade Car Wrap Scam Car Wrap Scam Car Wrap Scam Internet Author: Sandy Springs, Georgia Employees: Bruce Johnson Gatorade Car Wrap Scam Internet

Aug 17 2017
cs-fashion.net Fraud Fraud Company with No return Policy Internet Author: Hot Springs Village, Arkansas ORGANIZED CRIME: cs-fashion.net Internet

Aug 17 2017
Neutratone Samantha Richardson Deceptive product practices and representation. Several customer service rep discussions with different answers and no satisfaction or resolve. Savannah Internet, GA Author: Windham, Maine Skin Care: Neutratone Internet

Aug 17 2017
cashadvancedeptresolution Warrant Copy: - XBD - 227190411 will be going to release on Friday. National Debt Solution PO Box 105028 Atlanta, GA Atlanta, Georgia 303 Author: Baltimore, Maryland Collection Agencies: cashadvancedeptresolution Internet

Aug 17 2017
T Mobile I have been with the company since 2008 and I they have changed for the worse. They use to care about their customers, but now they only care for their profits. I have had issues with Samsung phones twice on less than 6 months!!! To get a replacement is rare without shelling out another couple hundred dollars. The service is poor and does not work in areas locally and when traveling.Nationwide Author: Sandy, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Michelle ROSS Licensed mental health counselof Betrayal, unprofessionalism, abandonment Coral Springs Florida Author: Lauderhll, Florida Mental Health: Michelle ROSS Coral Springs, Florida

Aug 16 2017
rebel crate Prime Patriot sent me a fake 50$ gift card after repeatedly charging my account oak ridge north texas Author: Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas Questionable Activities: rebel crate Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
liadbackloot.com ordered a pair of shoes and a mug on 5/31/17 was sent an email on 6/9/17 that my ordered was ready to ship and that i would be sent an email when they shipped. i have never received an email or the product yet. no way to get in touch with the company other than a little thing on their website. says they will respond in a few hours. i have yet to hear from them just filed a report with the bbb today Internet Author: grenada, Mississippi Specialty Stores: liadbackloot.com Internet

Aug 16 2017
vincarhistory, llc Totally INCORRECT Information. Los Angeles California Author: PAGOSA SPRINGS, Colorado Auto Inspection: vincarhistory, llc Internet

Aug 16 2017
Conn's Fraud, theft, Deceitful business practices Dallas Texas Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Sales People: Conn's Internet