Your Search | little european bakery sandy springs, ga

Aug 30 2014
BROOKE HUGE LETDOWN... FAKE PICS!! This girl is NOTHING like the pics.. she is on the chubby side, and is not attactive at all.. not the ugliest girl in the world but, not pretty either.. She is all about the upcharge, and to be honest, I didn't even feel comfortable getting a massage from her, let alone anything else.. She also smelled a little ripe.. and it was just an awkward, uncomfortable experience all around.. She's fairly nice I guess, but, that is about all I can say about her that is positive.. She's not even that nice.. kinda pushy about the upgrades.. but, eventually realized I really wasn't interested so let it go.. and gave me a hum drum quick rubdown, not a real massage in any sense of the word.. Do yourself a favor.. JUST DON'T DO IT.. It ain't the real deal.. I'm just too nice and I paid her anyways and was miserable the entire time.. Don't make the same mistake I did.. You've been warned !! Chicago Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Massage Parlor: BROOKE Internet

Aug 30 2014
Frederic Ballot EUROPEAN VINTAGE CAR COMPANY LLC Brokered Sale of My 1938 MG TA/Q, Collected Money from Buyer and Did Not Pay Me, I have Title Cave Creek Arizona
Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: Frederic Ballot Cave Creek, Arizona

Aug 30 2014
Cash loan James Williams told me to go buy a vanilla reload network card and put 150.00on the card and I will receive 1000.00 in my checking account but that didn't happen it was a Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Santa Fe springs, California Infomercial Rip-offs: Cash loan Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 30 2014
ups did not deliver my package and then covered it up by writing that I had requested another delivery date Corporate = atlanta ga Nationwide Author: wyalusing, Pennsylvania Trucking Companies: ups Nationwide

Aug 30 2014
All my sons moving and storage All my sons Bait and switch, extra charges, scam, scammers Denver  Colorado Springs   Nationwide Author: Aurora, Colorado Sales People: All my sons moving and storage Nationwide

Aug 30 2014
Respond Communications Plus Victor Alfonso liar liars cheat dishonest fraud burglar cuban communications telephone service telephones Santa Fe Springs California
Author: Lynwood, California Telephone Companies: Respond Communications Plus Santa Fe Springs, California

Aug 29 2014
First Data Global Leasing First DataFirst Data Merchant Services Corp Takes The Money & Runs Coral Springs Florida Author: Oceanside, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First Data Global Leasing Nationwide

Aug 29 2014
La Spiga bakery Isuzu NPR WORST TRUCK EVER Addison Texas Author: Addison, Texas Auto manufactures: La Spiga bakery Addison, Texas

Aug 29 2014
Mirabella Motors Tony Anthony Mirabella MIRABELLA MOTORS IS A FRAUD Tampa Florida
Author: tarpon springs, Florida Auto Dealers: Mirabella Motors Tampa, Florida

Aug 29 2014
Directv Directv is a ripoff Greenwell springs Nationwide Author: LA, Louisiana Cable TV: Directv Nationwide

Aug 28 2014
Frederic Ballot European Vintage Car Company Sold my car, didn't send my money Cave Creek Arizona Author: Mansfield, Ohio Auto Dealers: Frederic Ballot Cave Creek, Arizona

Aug 27 2014
european wax center Lawrence Park pa unprofessional broomall Pennsylvania Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: european wax center Lawrence Park pa broomall, Pennsylvania

Aug 27 2014
John Weaver John Evening Star, Fred John Weaver, Colorado Home John Weaver is a lying, cheating scam artist posing as a Contractor Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Home Improvements: John Weaver Colorado Springs, Colorado

Storm Force Mark Schwartz Stole $ 14,000 from me Naples Florida
Author: Bonita Springs, Florida Home Improvements: Storm Force Naples, Florida

Aug 27 2014
Yankee Air Heating & Refrigeration NH Gary Pellegrini and his wife Jane run the business from home. They do not return calls or do the right job. I paid to much for to little. cheats, rip offs Fremont New Hampshire Author: Madbury, New Hampshire Small Business Services: Yankee Air Heating & Refrigeration NH Fremont, New Hampshire

Aug 27 2014
American Sweepstakes Publishers Sweepstakes Reporter Company,Michael Washington, JR Stewart. They Tried To Solicit 12 Dollars,But I Looked At This Rip-Off Report Kansas City, Bonner Springs, Kansas Author: Griffith, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: American Sweepstakes Publishers Kansas City, Kansas

17, Report #1171968

Aug 26 2014
Bernadette Garcia, Bernadette Pupilla, Bernadette Pupilla Garcia, Little Ripple Farm, Fox Tail Farm and Cassidy Hill Farm Sold a pony I had an interest in to another trainer/USEF judge, wasn't told, wasn't paid and USEF did nothing about it. Manorville New York
Author: Cleveland, Georgia Sports Instruction: Bernadette Garcia and Cassidy Hill Farm Manorville, New Jersey

Aug 26 2014
Absolute Mango Cleanse Optimal Garcinia CambogiaAfrican Mango Cleanse Slammed my credit card. Refused to credit me back the amount, after I refused the order and told them to stop with shipments. Santa Ana California Author: Coral Springs, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Absolute Mango Cleanse Santa Ana, California

Aug 26 2014
Waste Management - Woodstock, Georgia I moved and paid my final payment. I was due a credit of $20.54 and was told that Waste Management does not issue credits. She stated that I should not have paid the last payment. Woodstock Georgia Author: Woodstock, Georgia Utility Companies: Waste Management - Woodstock, GA Woodstock, Georgia

Aug 25 2014
Xtreme Outdoor Solutions Champion Landscaping Champion Lawn and Garden Don't let their initial sales pitch fool you, these guys are woefully lacking in experience and knowledge! Coral Springs Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Landscaping: Xtreme Outdoor Solutions Coral Springs, Florida

Aug 25 2014
Big Trends Options Swing Trader & ETF Trader Lexington,  Kentucky Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Investment Brokers: Big Trends Nationwide

Aug 25 2014
West asset management Harassing phonecalls to a foreign visitor claiming money owed in the US. ga Author: Marietta, Georgia Collection Agencies: West asset management Nationwide

Aug 25 2014
Colorado Professional Security Services LLC COPSS Inc. , COPSS LLC , Pam Brummit Dishonest, Unprofessional, Unethical, lazy, Colorado Springs Colorado
Author: Aurora, Colorado Security Services: Colorado Professional Security Services LLC Colorado Springs, Colorado

Aug 25 2014
Castforce, Pete Liapias, Tammy Little Go to PRISON already!! Nationwide Author: D.C., Dist of Columbia Bait-and-Switch: Castforce Nationwide

25, Report #1172071

Aug 25 2014
weeki wachee flus There was a order place from my card that I did not placed for a Ke tone product. They owe me and I want my money Internet Author: Red Springs, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: weeki wachee flus Internet