Your Search | live tv 4 me

1, Report #1191753

Nov 27 2014
Syslint ripped me off with there free trial Trivandrum India Internet Author: in ohio, Ohio Software: Syslint Internet

2, Report #1191727

Nov 27 2014
freedom legal plan / Litvin torrens & assoc. promise me fair market value and lower interest rates Miami Florida Author: Avon Park, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: freedom legal plan

3, Report #1191722

Nov 27 2014
saferwholesale.com Great Sports inc. Sold me a damaged Golf Cart, with Dead Battery's faulty wires, overcharged for shipping Internet nation Author: coquitlam, Alabama Sporting Goods: saferwholesale.com Internet

4, Report #1191682

Nov 27 2014
Seventh Avenue catalog co I placed an order on 11/19 was required a 10% down payment which was no problem. A few days later before I paid, i wanted to change some items. The girl placed me on hold for 45 minutes. Did not know what she was doing. I called back and was told by another girl that my order was cancelled and to redo my order. I redid my order 11/24 and now they want 50% down. Why? the original amount was 10%.How can the amount change in 3 days? I keep messaging them and not getting any where with that. If the employee was not ignorant, I would still have my order with the changed items with a 10% downpayment. What kind of employees or business do they have? Internet Author: hazlet, New Jersey Customer: Seventh Avenue catalog co Internet

5, Report #1191676

Nov 27 2014
SLG Training Stole my money and will not help me or give me a refund london United Kingdom Internet Author: london, Other Unusual Rip-Off: SLG Training Internet

6, Report #1191644

Nov 26 2014
strike it rich ix sweepstakes none that I know them under mailed me one of there famous rip off letters USA Largo, FL Author: Grangeville, Idaho Questionable Activities: strike it rich ix sweepstakes NY, NY

7, Report #1191642

Nov 26 2014
Cashnet kenny spencer I received a call today November 26 2014 at 8 o'clock from a man named Kenny Spencer saying he was from cash net USA and he wanted to tell me that I was approved for a $10,000 loan long he asked for my name phone number address account number routing number social security number bank name and then he told me they will send me one hundred and sixty two dollars and then I will have to send them back a hundred fifty five dollars and he also asked him to buy a green dot card to send it back to him but I did not know that when I gave him all of that information he caught my chase bank and told them that I did not recognize a transaction so they put the money back into my account I thought the money came from him I went to my bank and put out the money I went to Rite Aid and bought a green dot and put the money on there and then sent the money to him now my bank is telling me that I am - money I am a disabled single mother and I only get paid once a month from SSI I don't have that much money to give away I don't have any money to give away for free this has really hurt my heart and stressed me out I feel used whoever Kenny Spencer is he's the devil because you should not take advantage of people only demons do that He said that they are located everywhere Nationwide Author: bakersfield, California Federal Government: Cashnet kenny spencer Nationwide

8, Report #1191641

Nov 26 2014
LenCred Hawkeye Management They taught me to lie and lied about the way they got bank loans for me Bentonville Arizona
Author: Indiana Loan Brokers: LenCred Bentonville, Arizona

9, Report #1191621

Nov 26 2014
Ojays Enterprizes wrinkless I oredered cream and never got it but they wanted to charge me 99.00 for it . I cancelled my debit card. They never resent the cream or refunded my 2.45 for shipping.They blamed the post office , the post office blamed me for not recieving the cream. Newburgh New York Author: hackettstown, New Jersey Sales People: Ojays Enterprizes Newburgh, New York

10, Report #1191592

Nov 26 2014
Quicken Loans Closing costs.... amusing me. Cincinnati Nationwide Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Nationwide

11, Report #1191574

Nov 26 2014
NK International llc they stole from me $50,000 Vernon California Author: brooklyn, New York Storage & Self Storage: NK International llc Vernon, California

12, Report #1191578

Nov 26 2014
Flixaddict Ripped me off for $160 over 4 months Internet Author: Costa Mesa, California Video Stores: Flixaddict Internet

13, Report #1191571

Nov 26 2014
Ken Dubow, Opus Distribution, Lightning Entertainment Film distributor Ken Dubow ripped me off. Sherman Oaks California
Author: Los Angeles, California Producers: Ken Dubow Sherman Oaks, California

14, Report #1191566

Nov 26 2014
Nu Derma aka NUVI skincare and Vibrante Skincare BEWARE OF SCAM -Unfortunately before checking Ripoff Report on Nov 24 I ordered Nu Derma skincare sample together with Vibrante sample from ad online offering 2 skincare product samples to be used together ,at cost of mailing only for $4.95 each for the samples. The charge of $9.90 was withdrawn from my account within a couple of minutes. I then checked Ripoff Report and saw 11,000 complaints about this company withdrawing $100's of dollars without permission or notice once they have your credit card. I immediately called my bank and canceled the card upon their advice, that no other charges could be made on that card number. I should have known something was wrong when they did not include ability to use Paypal where they dont get the numbers on your card. On Nov 26 I received notice from both NuDerma and Vibrante that the shipment had been made. The notice gave a tracking a # but no address of the companies, only a 800 phone number for questions. I called the Vibrante phone number first and was conected with customer service Ann. I told her to close my account, I had canceled my credit card and no further charges to my card could be made. She agreed to cancel my account. Then I called NuDerma, was connected to customer service, and told her there were 11000 complaints about the company charging without permission, so I had canceled my credit card and they could not make any other charges to that card, and if they tried I would bring criminal charges for fraud against them. She refused to close my account, said the complaints were lies, to which I answered 11000 people couldn't all be lying and she hung up on me. Without agreeing to close my account. Santa Ana California Author: Delray Beach, Florida Beauty Salons: Nu SDerma aka NUVI skincare Santa Ana, California

15, Report #1191564

Nov 26 2014
Multil loan source.net I borrowed $400.00 from them they wanted me to pay them back $680.00plus $520.00 so in all it would be $1200.00 for $400.00 so please beware of these people. internet Internet Author: BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky Loans: Multil loan source .net Internet

16, Report #1191539

Nov 26 2014
rejuvious offer company offered a trial sample of their cream for 5.95 then charged me 87.67 twice Jackson Wyoming Author: Royal Oak, Michigan Eye Care: rejuvious offer Jackson, Wyoming

17, Report #1191534

Nov 26 2014
Gentle Breeze i went to cash advance.com to try to get a loan it matched me with a lender called gentle breeze they approved me for a $300 loan...i never received the money but they have all my bank info. Internet Author: springfield , Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: Gentle Breeze Internet

18, Report #1191528

Nov 26 2014
handyman club of america they send me things that I do not order and then tried to charge me a large amount to pay and they have no phone number for customer service to complain charlotte North Carolina Author: Warsaw, Indiana Hardware & Tools: handyman club of america charlotte, North Carolina

19, Report #1191519

Nov 26 2014
Elephant Structures they said my carport would be delivered in 4 to 6 weeks or sooner, now there saying 8-9 Internet Author: China Grove, North Carolina Building Products: Elephant Structures Internet

20, Report #1191512

Nov 26 2014
BellaAtHome and Smile Pro Direct They Tricked me same like many others USA Internet Author: Pinner, Alabama Sales People: BellaAtHome and Smile Pro Direct Internet

21, Report #1191497

Nov 26 2014
Interface modeling in new brunswick They promised my 9 year old she would get work I paid over thousand dollars and didn't get one call I still have a contract for 5 years with them. My daughter is so upset about this. I have a disabled husband so o don't receive much money. But I gave them everything I had saved. This is so upsetting. I just want my money back. They really scammed me New Brunswick New jersey Author: Barnegat, New Jersey Modeling & Talent Agencies: Interface modeling in new brunswick New Brunswick, New Jersey

22, Report #1191494

Nov 26 2014
Live Career Company practices false advertising on pricing - charges more than advertised San Francisco California Author: Wauconda, Illinois Questionable Activities: Live Career San Francisco, California

23, Report #1191487

Nov 26 2014
OCWEN - anti-American co., plz i have record of them ripping off me and pushing me to give up condo in pittsburgh, pa phoenix, az Nationwide Author: phoenix , Arizona Mortgage Companies: OCWEN Nationwide

24, Report #1191470

Nov 25 2014
iCare Financial Scam Thomas Lark Scammer Sam Fuchs katie Kessing Sammers iCare Credit, Care Credit, sam fuchs, thomas lark, katie kessing, icare financial, life long scammers, Kennesaw GA icare thief Scammed me out of $1995 and never provided no training-their rep lied to me about payments to me as well Kennesaw Georgia Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Credit Services: iCare Financial Thomas Lark Sam Fuchs katie Kessing Sammers Kennesaw, Georgia

25, Report #1191445

Nov 25 2014
Silverblood frenchies aka Lou and Betsy Rodriguez sent me a dog that was skin and bones fort lauderdale Florida
Author: logansport, Indiana Dog Breeders: silverblood frenchies fort lauderdale, Florida