Your Search | live tv 4 me

Jan 18 2017
D&D auto sales in madera,ca Dave Riley owner Ripped me off and won't pay court judgement Madera California Author: Clovis, California Auto Dealers: D&D auto sales in madera,ca Madera, California

Jan 18 2017
Econopick I ordered a Dallas Cowboys jacket on Sept 29th and still haven't received that not my refund that I have been asking for. They have been giving me the rUnited around. A China Econopick.com Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Clothing Stores: Econopick Internet

Jan 18 2017
Quality Auto Parts Promised to Connect me with dealers who could provide me hard to find parts for my 90 WagoVan. Lie. Chicago, Illinois // also North Carolina listed Internet // Ill + North Carolina listed Author: Tippalo , Mississippi Auto Parts: Quality Auto Parts Internet

Jan 18 2017
legacy visa identity stolen. and harassing me to pay it sent all paperwork in California's Internet Author: jacksonville, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: legacy visa Internet

Jan 18 2017
Lux Style I did not order this product they just sent it to me and now they're expecting me to pay $94.90 or they will send it to the bill collectors if I don't pay Denmark Internet Author: Calgary, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Lux Style Internet

Jan 18 2017
BMW of Macon Ga., Ryan Davison I took my 325i to this dealership with a check engine light on and a coolant leak, what happened was i straight got ripped off. I was told that my coolant leak was fixed and then up sold 1,600.00 of extra work, my issue with that is 2 days later my car is still leaking coolant, to make matters worst the service rep. tried to put the blame on me. I paid these people 3353.11 and my car is still leaking coolant and when i returned my car to this place i did not receive courteous and professional service, rather i was told my car was leaking from some place else and now it would take another 1,000.00 Macon Georgia Author: Dulin, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: BMW of Macon Ga. Macon, Georgia

Jan 17 2017
comcast /exfinity offered free gift at $3.95 shipping. Free gift scams you for a buck then you get billed $29.95 /month salt lake ccity Internet utah Author: west jordan, Utah Cable TV: comcast /exfinity Internet

Jan 17 2017
Direct TV They lied they deceived me they made me wait for months and then they said they never offered me a $200 visa gift card They lied they deceived me they made me wait for m Houston
Author: Houston , Texas Art Galleries: Direct TV Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Coyote Classics My $55,000.00 1965 GTO brakes failed on arrival, transmission had to be rebuilt, engine lower end has to be rebuilt, reverse lights not wired for use, water leak under dash whhen rains. I do not recommend anyone buy vehicles from Coyote Classics. If you are interested in a Class Action Lawsuit contact me: josephcsykes@yahoo.com/(((REDACTED))). Greene Iowa Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: Coyote Classics Greene, Iowa

Jan 17 2017
Freedom Direct Corporation I have a letter they sent to me with a loan I suppossly set up with them. I did no such thing. It doesn't have any numbers for me to call and find out about the loan. I have never spoke to anyone about a loan from them and it makes me angry to know they went in and got my credit scores. How can I find out more about this letter? Please answer. Salt Lake City, Utah. 84116 Nation wide Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Freedom Direct Corporation Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Revita Youth, Precious Skin Rx Supervisor: Milton False Advertising, Robbed my Bank Account, Lied to me and Tricked me! St. Peterburg Florida  Internet Author: San Diego, California Bait-and-Switch: Revita Youth, Precious Skin Rx St. Peterburg,

Jan 17 2017
Spencer's TV and Appliance TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Feel confident about doing business with Spencer's TV and Appliances - Spencer's has greatly enhanced their proactive approach in giving customers what they need, when they need it. One executive stated that they realize that assisting customers in selecting the best appliances for their home and budget is critical for the most important thing in every consumer's life (his or her home ) and they take great pride in being selected as the retailer to help customers achieve their dreams..*UPDATE: Ripoff Report REVIEW: Spencer's TV & Appliances pledges commitment to complete customer satisfaction. Feel confident & secure when doing business with Spencer's TV & Appliance.
Author: Mesa, Arizona Appliances: Spencer's TV and Appliance TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Spencer's has greatly enhanced their proactive approach in giving customers what they need, when they need it. Pledges complete commitment to customer satisfaction. Mesa, Arizona

Jan 17 2017
A GRADE AUTO SOLD ME A DEFECTIVE NOT WORKING PART WONT PAY ANYTHING TOWARDS LABOR FOR NEW PART HOFFMAN ESTATE Illinois Author: STAR, Idaho Auto Parts: A GRADE AUTO HOFFMAN ESTATE, Illinois

Jan 17 2017
Ombia derma Free trial scam them scam me they don't show you it's a 14 day trial they hide that in terms Nationwide Author: CLOVER, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Ombia derma Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Camping and fishing outlet I purchased 2 yeti rambler cups from them on 8/30/16 they never mailed me my cups I have emailed them 40 times they have told me in 6 emails they will refund my money and never have Ripoff Seattle Washington Internet Author: Jackson, Michigan Sporting-good Manufactures: Camping and fishing outlet Internet

Jan 17 2017
Faith Williams Russell B Garcia, Bridgette Hines This criminals stole $1650 from me... Lawrenceville Georgia Author: Homestead, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Faith Williams Lawrenceville, Georgia

Jan 17 2017
Radiant Skin Serum Free Trial for $4.95 shipping, Very Rude operators with a scrip of how they win all the cases against them Internet
Author: Lapeer, Michigan TV Advertisements: Skin Tone Internet

Jan 17 2017
Southern Refrigerator Transportation Neal,Grey Fire me two days before my one year anniversary so they didn't have to pay me my bonus Texarkana Arkansas
Author: Harper woods, Michigan Liars: Southern Refrigerator Transportation Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Morningside menthis I took my car to Memphis on December 8,2016 and he contacted me about the car on Monday the 12 of December and asked me when do i want the car back and i told him dont rush it. he said ok, so on December 14,2016 he called and said it was finished. North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina Auto Mechanics: Morningside charlotte, North Carolina

Jan 17 2017
Eastwood eastwood.com eastwood.com Eastwood ripped me off pottstown Nationwide Author: corpus christi, Texas Mechanics: Eastwood eastwood.com Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
LG Electronics USA LG Lies About TV, Then Refuses to Resolve the Situation Englewood Cliffs Nationwide Author: Royal Oak, Michigan TVs & VCRs: LG Electronics USA Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Senior rip-off scams, internet fraud ,false advertising thru facebook, Detroit Internet Michigan
Author: Pevely, Missouri Printing & Copy Services: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 17 2017
Geek Hoodies Trying to return item, emailed them 4 times no response back. Also have called Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Geek Hoodies Internet

Jan 17 2017
MAJIC TRACKS ONTEL BROUGHT ME TO TEARS!!! Nationwide Author: Barstow, California Sales People: MAJIC TRACKS Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Blue Mountain Cards bluemountain.com I have tried to cancel the free trial before they charged me. When I called to cancel they had me on hold waiting for the next available for 45 minutes, I know this is a scam to get you to hang up. I did call back again in a couple of days and again on hold for over an hour. No company is that busy I have called the Social Security and waited less time. They want you to hang up so you can't cancel. They take all your information before hand by a recording machine so they could cancel you because they know who is calling. Kissimmee Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Personal Services: Blue Mountain Cards Internet