Your Search | live tv 4 me

Oct 20 2016
Darrelll Howard scammed me out $1800.00 which I have to pay back to bank. Internet Author: Milan , New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: Darrelll Howard Internet

Oct 20 2016
tropical family getaways Florida Caribbean travel called telling me I won a vacation package. pressured me for almost 2 weeks to send money hallandale beach florida Author: Lawrenceburg, Kentucky Travel Services: tropical family getaways Internet

Oct 20 2016
fullflush Made withdrawl for thousand dollars last year,and they won't pay me my money.All i get is excuses Nationwide Author: Northhighlands, California Offshore Gambling: fullflush Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Jvc collections and allied assets Telemarketing. Tried to make me pay $1080 one day and then $565 another also contacted my parents who I have lived with for almost 7 years! Also got my job wrong when I worked and what year. Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Internet: Jvc collections and allied assets Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Kube Marketing Inc Wine tastings: Kube Marketing owes me over $800 for wine tastings/demos done during first 6 months of 2016. Conifer Colorado Author: Orange Park, Florida Liquor & Wine Stores: Kube Marketing Inc Conifer, Colorado

Oct 20 2016
Fatima White psychic would keep as for money each time claiming i have bad luck and she would helpme. started with 250 dollars. then she would ask 1700 dollars. after that would ask me for 10 000 because she cant do it alone and ned to hire people. mentioned also any valuable staff i have at home would help too. wsame time wouldnt pvide her actual adress but to ship to post office. palm beach ( that what she said) Internet Author: Florida Psychic Fortune Tellers: Fatima White psycic Internet

Oct 20 2016
extremetix extreme tix is a scam!! took my money but didn't give me any tickets. houston Internet Author: new caney, Texas Festivals & Event Services: extremetix Internet

Oct 20 2016
Sam's club Only gv me half the money to fix my car headlights after they admitted they damaged them the cost to replace them is 3400.00 and I only received 1700.00 the BMW body shop said they can't fix the car headlights for that amount and this happened January 22 of 2016. Can you help me please? Hattiesburg Mississippi Author: Laurel, Mississippi Body Work & Repair: Sam's club Hattiesburg, Mississippi

Oct 20 2016
Holmes Motors of D'Iberville ms Chook Smith,George Try selling me a vehicle that had a cracked head D'Iberville Mississippi Author: Diamondhead, Mississippi Auto Mechanics: Holmes Motors of D'Iberville ms D'Iberville , Mississippi

Oct 20 2016
Eye Complex RX Dishonest, Charged me $175.90 dishonest, bad, rude Internet Author: Tieton , Washington Beauty Products: Eye Complex RX Internet

Oct 20 2016
car xenon hid kits Took my money and didnt send me the product new york New York Author: 70 mile house, British Columbia Car Parts & Accessories: car xenon hid kits new york, New York

Oct 20 2016
12:57 PM stole money from me on a regular basis. The Website is fraudulent. Internet Author: Phx , Arizona Computer Fraud: Internet

Oct 20 2016
Aurora Eye Serum- Aural Face Cream This company has billed me for supplies that I haven't ordered twice. The 1st order was $89.71 on 09/15/2016, the next order was $94.00 on 10/20/2016. Santa Ana, Ca. 92799-5380 Internet Author: Homosassa, Florida Beauty Products: Aurora Eye Serum Internet

Oct 20 2016
Crst expedited Crsp Drove me in to bankruptcy, lost of home Cedar rapids Iowa Author: Waldo, Florida Accounting: Crst expedited Cedar rapids, Iowa

Oct 20 2016
GLAM BEAUTY NOW STOLE MY MONEY AND NEVER SENT ME MY ORDER Marietta Georgia Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Beauty Salons: GLAM BEAUTY NOW Marietta , Georgia

Oct 20 2016
Direct Tv Internet Author: South Mills, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Unusual Rip-Off: Direct Tv Internet

Oct 20 2016
Rosebrook Pools Would not honor lifetime warranty on pool shell by stopping service to me lake forest Illinois Author: paddock lane, Illinois Pool Builders: Rosebrook Pools Libertyville, Kentucky

Oct 20 2016
Web Developer at Freelancer Bradley Allen Snider Offered to build a website for me he started on it and never completed it Lancaster California California
Author: Fort worth , Texas Websites: Web Developer at Freelancer Internet

Oct 20 2016
Public Storage Brian Pagnoti: VP Ripping me off! San Diego California Author: San Diego , California Questionable Activities: Public Storage San Diego , California

Oct 20 2016
American standard online Refused to refund 200 i paid for them to find me an apartment. California Author: Manor, Texas Housing Rentals: American standard online Internet

Oct 20 2016
herbal groups did not order artho-ease sent one pack charged me $ 85 .00 per month van nuys ca. Author: van nuys, California Home HealthCare: herbal groups van nuys, CA

Oct 20 2016
seller networks I received a call this morning in regards to my ad on Craigslist about getting my car sold from a financing/ad company. The lady told me that my car was in high demand (which off rip I thought was not true, because in my area, my car is not in high demand) and that they could get my car sold within 30-45 days. Nationwide Author: Florida Auto Advertising Services: seller networks Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Daytona Wrecker Overcharged me. Daytona Beach Florida Author: Port Orange, Florida Auto Towing: Daytona Wrecker Daytona Beach, Florida

Oct 20 2016
Protect America Did Not honor their contract with me and tried to unilaterialy modify the contract: Breech of Contract Austin Texas
Author: N. Chesterfield, Virginia Security Services: Protect America Austin, Texas

Oct 20 2016
Bobs discount furniture mybobs Scum bag Bobs discount furniture failed to meet expectations. Paid for extended warranty and goof proof protection. When 5 legs broke off of 2 pieces of furniture a technician came out and told me it was defective manufacturing. He also told me I would hear from Bobs in a couple days. After 2 weeks I called Bob's back. They told me no ma'am it won't be covered technician reported furniture not deemed a manufacturer defect. WTF? Really? BS? I'd like to talk to the little puke that came to my house and talk to him again face to face. Seabrook New Hampshire Author: Kingston, New Hampshire Advertising / Deceptive: Bobs discount furniture Seabrook, New Hampshire