Your Search | live365
Approximately 5 Reports Found

Aug 28 2014
10:54 AM I paid $71.00 to be a live member and registered. then I still could get the via stations and when I tried to log back in they said my email address was already used by someone else. now they have my back card. stay away it is a ripoff Internet Author: spanaway, Washington Internet Fraud: Internet
2, Report #1061965

Jun 25 2013
Live365 Live365 Service Did Not Work, Refused To Refund Foster City California Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida On-Line Business: Live365 Foster City, California

Jan 04 2010
Live365 Won't give Money Back or Instructions on How to Put files back for broadcasting Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Wanted Criminals: Live365 Internet

Aug 07 2009
Live365 Company refuses to cancel my service even if I have sent a cancellation notice during the trial period , Foster City California Author: london, Other Internet Services: Live365 Foster City, California

May 16 2009
Live365 Company refuses to cancel my service and refund my credit card until 2010 Foster City, California Author: Arlington, Virginia Internet: Live365 Foster City,, California