Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Loan4u today
There may be more reports for "Loan4u today"
For more results perform a general search for "Loan4u today"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 21 2017
YuGuang Liu At the end of October 2016 I ordered my son some shoes I finally got them today 23/2/2017 the problem is I got a U.S size 7 when we ordered a size 12 WTF? Am I supposed to chop his toes off so he can squeeze into them? Obviously we are NOT happy at all I have no idea how to contact these clowns to see if it can be sorted out and seriously waiting another 4 months for a pair of shoes to turn up is an absolute joke what can I do? Can you help me get this joke festival sorted out or have I spent $100 and waited 4 months for something that is totally useless to me? Shanghai Internet Author: Willaston, Specialty Stores: YuGuang Liu Internet

Feb 18 2017
Jaanu Skin Care I ordered a TRIAL of this product. I did not authorize them to send me anything else. Today. I checked with my bank by phone and they charged me $89.00. Santa Ana California Author: East Providence, Rhode Island Skin Care: Jaanu Skin Care Santa Ana, California

Feb 15 2017
BCA*Nutralifeactive & Spi*Nutra Today Spi* Nutra Today; BCA*NutralifeActive RipOFF, SCAM; Thieves Springville Utah Author: New Braunfels, Texas Weightloss Programs: BCA*Nutralifeactive & Spi*Nutra Today Springville, Utah

Feb 14 2017
Viking Magazine Viking Magazine phone call scam! NO gift card and they WILL charge you! Even if you say NOT TODAY! Internet Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Viking Magazine Internet

Feb 14 2017
The dealempire I bought a slime fit pant from their website on Facebook since October 2016 for $19:99and also paid shipping for $4:99 and have not received my order till today China Internet Author: Newport News , Virginia Doctors: The dealempire Internet

Feb 13 2017
New Health Today 14 day trail period was only 4 days before I was charged for 2 bottles no refunds on first bottle Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Colby, Wisconsin Alternative Health: New Health Today Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 13 2017
Panda Research TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: PandaResearch.com's clients feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with us. PandaResearch.com is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Panda Research recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Panda Research.com Author: El Cajon, California Work at Home Business: Panda Research TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. PandaResearch.com is a US based market research company, which compensates users for their time and supplying their valuable opinions about products and services. With so many hardships in the economy today, PandaResearch.com website is free to join, and it only require their users to be within the US and over 18 years of age. Internet

Feb 13 2017
Panda Research TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Panda Research’s executive team, employees dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Pandaresearch.com's approach to business is focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in industry.*UPDATE: Panda Research pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Panda Research recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Pal Harbor, Florida Internet Fraud: Panda Research TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. PandaResearch.com is a US based market research company, which compensates users for their time and supplying their valuable opinions about products and services. With so many hardships in the economy today, PandaResearch.com website is free to join, and it only require their users to be within the US and over 18 years of age. Buffalo Grove, Illinois

Feb 13 2017
Nutra Today Mesquite texas Internet Author: hephzibah , Georgia Weightloss Programs: Nutra Today Internet

Feb 12 2017
Pure Play Poker 460 in prize claims sent Dec 2nd, 2016 processed Dec 20th no check by January 16th 2017.CS says they will be mailed by Jan 20th,nocheck . CS says due to an overwhelming number of claims checks not sent. January 30th everyone on site with prize claims past dues status ischanged to check sent.Febuary 12th today no check CS is now blaming slow mail. prizes were said to be mailed 1st class mail which dosnt take 14 days . total lack of support and absolutly no response to member complaints. I am now owed 735 dollars and no check in site. san fransisco California Author: Lawrenceburg, Tennessee Computer Fraud: Pure Play Poker san fransisco, California

Feb 08 2017
Aurora Eye Serum I ordered a trial bottle on line but I have tried to cancel sending me more, I tried calling but I was told I was not in their data base. I received another shipment 02/07.2017. As of today I'm calling my credit card company and telling them to take it off my account that it's a fraud. Santa Ana Nationwi9de Author: Inman, South Carolina Skin Care: Aurora Eye Serum Internet

Feb 06 2017
HOBBIES DISCOUNT AFTER 82 DAYS, NO PRODUCT. EMAILED TODAY IN RESPONSE TO THEIR ORDER UPDATE SAYING ORDER HAS BEEN HELD UP IN CUSTOMS. NONE AVAILABLE Internet Author: Denmark, Maine Hobby Shops: HOBBIE DISCOUNT Internet

Feb 05 2017
Nutra today 3330 north GallowaySuite 304-99Mesquite TX 75150 Ordered trial sample shipping only fee, cancelled but they never completed it, now won't issue refund Mesquite TX Internet Author: west Springfield, Massachusetts Alternative Health: Nutes today, Nutra today Internet

Feb 03 2017
LinkShe.com Placed order Dec 1, 2016 as of today 1/19/17 i have not received my order #SS12060503156639 Internet Author: hillside, Illinois Clothing Stores: LinkShe Internet

Feb 03 2017
Outdoors Online Ordered a 30 oz Yeti on December 9th, the $29.99 came out of my account on December 12th. As on today, Feb. 3rd, I have not received the cup. Try to call, have to leave a message, no call back. Tried to email, no response. Tried the chat & no response. San Antonio Texas Author: Anderson, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Outdoors Online Internet

Feb 02 2017
Copy Writer Today GABE ARNOLD Does not Guarantee work and never returned invested funds for work undone. Internet Author: MINNEAPOLIS, Mississippi Internet Marketing Companies: Copy Writer Today Internet

17, Report #1181953

Feb 01 2017
Your Real Estate Today BuyPD; Boots on the Ground; Veil Corporate; Buying Summit; The Advisory Board; pmidirect, note servicing center Vultures; Con Artists; Unconscienable People Who prey on Novices Highland Utah In Agreement 100% Author: Jamaica, New York Sales People: Your Real Estate Today Highland, Utah

Feb 01 2017
Score Sense Spoke with a Juan in September amd spike with wanda today I was notified by my bank in September 2016 that my account was negative and Scoresense was taking $39.95 for the last 3 months. I contacted them immediately and was told they would cancel account but no refund because i could not give them a Username & Password because i did not create account. I have a great bank and usually know my score, I did not open this account. Today I get a call from bank that my account and all my childrens accounts have been frozen. Scoresense has charged my account 6 or more times at $39.95. I have been unemployed for months and they have robbed me and hurt my credit. Dallas Texas Author: Clinton, Iowa Legal Process Servers: Score Sense Dallas, Texas

Feb 01 2017
123Inkjets.com L D Products Canon printer ink/paper I ordered was incorrect. I called and waited 3 weeks for return authorization. Product was returned and received on 12/10/16. I have called numerous times, emailed and they keep telling me the refund is tied up, really without a reason for the hold up. I spoke to Jasmine Green on 1/31/17 and was to call back today 2/1/17 but no one answered her extension so I left a message. Simi Valley Internet Author: Brookshire, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: 123Inkjets.com Internet

Jan 30 2017
Organic Diet Lab I emailed the company last week to get a RMA and the person told me that customer service would be sending information to me. I called again today 1-30-16 and was told it was past the trial period and I would not get an RMA. I again reminded her I requested an RMA last week, but she still said no. I told her I was going to report her and stop payment on my credit card, Tampa Florida Author: Martinsburg, Missouri Drug Manufacturers: Organic Diet Lab Tampa, Florida

Jan 26 2017
Nutra today Nutra beauty Mesquite Texas Author: Freeville, New York Weightloss Programs: Nutra today Mesquite , Texas

Jan 26 2017
Mediation Services Caller says Civil Case No. and pay them today or by tomorrow morning - or else Author: San Francisco, California Collection Agency's: Mediation Services Internet

Jan 26 2017
empire today Empire today ruined our carpet installation and detroyed our personal property deerfield Beach Florida
Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Carpet & Tile Stores: empire today deerfield Beach, Florida

Jan 24 2017
Empire Today Empire Carpet The carpet and tile wasnt even installed and I was very disappointed Luthersville Georgia Note from Empire Today. Author: Woodbury, Georgia Carpet & Tile Stores: Empire Today Northlake, Illinois