Your Search | loan4u today

Aug 29 2016
Empire Today Empire Laminate Flooring Estimate Internet Nationwide ET Customer Support Author: Clayton, North Carolina Carpet & Tile Installers: Empire Today Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
In & Out Moving and Storage company- Chicago/ Airiel H./Manager This company has just ripped me off. They have not delivered my goods. Over 20 days -past agreement. Double charged me, lied to me on the phone and bullied me. The same manager today as the other reviews complaints from 2011 and 2009. Chicago Illinois I'm a Moving Agent/ Legal Pro Se Author: Kansas City, Missouri Attorneys General: In & Out Moving and Storage company- Chicago Chicago, Illinois

Aug 24 2016
Empire Today Horrible Customer Service/No show on repairs dayton Ohio Empire Response Author: Fairborn, Ohio Carpet & Tile Installers: Empire Today dayton, Ohio

Aug 24 2016
Consumer Clearing House Exactly the same things happened to me today. I was told that I had won $500,000 and that my husband had to be on the line t hear of my good luck. The taxes information was all the same, but before she got to the we pay them $4,000 part, the line gave a busy signal. I was unable to call them back, and I'm grateful I was spared wasting any more of my time. Nationwide Author: Hopewell, New Jersey Tax Services: Consumer Clearing House Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Mike hustings Cash advance This person first time called me on my phone talking about I took a loan from cash advance and now I didn't pay or so they sent me to collection which o have never tooked a loan from a company name cash advance and then today on 08/23/2016 they Emailed me saying that I failed to pay the debt so this is the final notice or else they well send me a lawsuit of 7600$ and o can get arrested he asked me to pay today 607$ through email or else they well file the next day for a lawsuit Internet Author: Kent, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Mike hustings Internet

Aug 23 2016
Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Elvis Capellan dedicated to customer satisfaction. He has implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Elvis Capallen pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Elvis Capallen recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: California Credit Card Fraud: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capallen is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Elvi Internet

Aug 23 2016
ProEx Underground Jason Butts Jason Butts and ProEx Underground is a SCAM - They take your money and will not complete the job. I have placed over 20 phone calls, even showed up to place of business. Jason promised a refund in full by end of July 2016 for the neglience and today, 8/23/16 we haven't received the check, and now having to file suit. Windsor Colorado Author: Windsor, Colorado Maintenance Companies: ProEx Underground Windsor, Colorado

Aug 22 2016
Empire Today Ruined my tough n groove floors- Austin Texas
Author: Temple, Home Improvements: Empire Today Austin, Texas

Aug 19 2016
Electrolux Electrolux North America Ignor the customers concern and maybe it will go away! Charlotte North Carolina Company makes contact after post! Author: Auburndale, Florida Appliances: Electrolux Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 19 2016
Best Rate Shipping and Auto Shipping Today This company runs a scam and steals from clients Pahrump Nevada Author: Miami, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: Best Rate Shipping Pahrump, Nevada

Aug 18 2016
Skeeterboard sold us hoverboard withbad wheel, battery,motherboard, and sensors. We sent it back via fedex sand they returned it just today and it is worse than before. They refuse to give refund. Newport Beach California
Refunded Author: Plano, Texas Sporting Goods: Skeeterboard Newport Beach, California

Aug 16 2016
Empire Today had 4000,00 of hardwood floor installed within 1 month there were gashes and seems separating York PA Author: Felton, Pennsylvania Carpet & Tile Installers: Emoire Today Nationwide

14, Report #1322012

Aug 11 2016
Proud To Be A Hairstylist Late May I ordered a necklace for &6.95 With 2 Free, I had to pay that plus S& H Then on Line. So come June 12 they have taken 38.60 out of my checking without my permission ,The same thing has happened in July on the 12th & today August 11, 2016 they did it again , without my permission. & I dont know what it is far. Had I know they were going to do this I would have canceled my account bank. I sent 2 emails to them & it never went out it said email invalid. Internet Author: Wylie, Texas Specialty Stores: Proud To Be A Hairstylist Internet

Aug 09 2016
Physicians weight loss center bought b-12 shots had quad bi pass went today and they cancelled my shots and now i am out that money. I was told I could freeze my program until I felt better. parma hts Ohio Author: parma, Ohio Financial Services: Physicians weight loss center parma hts, Ohio

Aug 08 2016
HSBC.LLC Business funding today, Roger trivelli first time they took money for PPM with no results. Second time took money for PPM which I had to finish my self to be correct with many delais on their end , Every time I had to initiate the phone call appointment to find in there is any interest from investors..finally I cancelled the contract of representation. Money and time spend for nothing, Houston Texas Author: Gulfport, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: HSBC.LLC Houston, Texas

17, Report #1320310

Aug 08 2016
Empire Today fraudulent, false advertising Moraine Ohio Author: Springfield, Ohio Carpet & Tile Stores: Empire Today Moraine, Ohio

18, Report #1320894

Aug 05 2016
Criminal Justice League Law Services Kevin Williams has been leaving messages at my work number. He is calling from a NY number w/ an Indian accent. I haven't called back b/c I am afraid to entertain this but I am going to the Police Station today. Harrassing calls to home and work Internet Author: , Loans: Criminal Justice League Law Services Internet

19, Report #1320856

Aug 05 2016
Americas Mega Millions David from America's Mega Millions. He said that there was a drawing and my cell phone number came up VERY aggressive man called and said I won 5.5 million and that I had to be available at my home TODAY to receive a CERTIFIED PERSONAL PRESENTATION Kingston Surrey County Other Author: Santa Rosa, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Americas Mega Millions Kingston Surrey County, Other

Aug 04 2016
US Business Funding Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: US Business Funding is dedicated to positive customer experience and total customer satisfaction regardless of what program clients take part in. Since US Business Funding inception, they have learned from clients that creating a partnership and filling the role of clients financial department is about more than funding a loan, it’s about putting them into a customized product that helps them achieve their goals. US Business Funding is here to serve our clients’ needs today and provide the financial engine that drives their growth into a prosperous future. *UPDATE: US Business Funding pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. US Business Funding recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Continued SCAM from Peter Ribeiro US Business Funding Author: Chicago, Illinois Financial Services: US Business Funding Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. US Business Funding providing clients the financial solutions they need to continue and grow success. US Business Funding, a variety of useful services, including vendor programs, capital equipment loans, leasing solutions. US Business Funding over 9 years’ experience in the industry, committed to client satisfaction. Newport Beach, California

21, Report #1320473

Aug 03 2016
Empire Today Empire does not stand by there work. They send people out that do not speak english and they are very rude when you call them. Lancaster pennsylvania Really wrong great customer service... Author: Bainbridge, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: Empire Today Lancaster, Pennsylvania

22, Report #1320395

Aug 03 2016
Dr. Non professional, Scam, liar, non licensed, Atlanta GA Author: Atlanta , Georgia Credit Services: Erica Garvin (2nd Chance Crédit Today) Internet

23, Report #1319609

Jul 29 2016
suddenlink I had the bundle installed in my home in 2013 under my son names and I did not pay the balance of the bill, so my son contacted me and told me that the bill needs to get paid so it could be taken off of his credit report and I thought it was handled by suddenlink representative, but today in 2016 the balance of the bill has been assigned to my daughter's account who has never had any types of dealing with Suddenlink.  Lufkin Texas Author: Lufkin, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: suddenlink Lufkin, Texas

24, Report #1319508

Jul 28 2016
One Way Funding A salesperson telephoned me today, July28, 2016, even though I am on the federal Unlawful telephone call to person on federal DO NOT CALL list Hicksville New York Author: LAYTONVILLE, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: One Way Funding Hicksville, New York

25, Report #1319277

Jul 27 2016
inkcartridges LDInkCartridges Ordered an HP 02 Black Cartridge placed on 06/22/2016, for my Mother. Today, 27 July 2016, she attempted to replace and insert Black Cartridge into Printer. Printer indicated Cartridge was damaged due to being Expired. Fumbled around with printer and eventually inserted another new Cartridge, which worked as specified. Wrote Ink Cartridges Company and they indicated THAT IT IS AFTER 30 DAY WARRANT, THEREFOR YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK... IT IS OUT POLICY AND YOU NEED TO MOVE ONWARD. NO LONGER OUR PROBLEM. Long Beach California Author: North Miami Beach, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: inkcartridges Long Beach, California