LOAN4U TODAY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Loan4u today
There may be more specific results for "Loan4u today"
For more specific results for "Loan4u today"
Showing 1-25 of 27,358 Found Reports For more specific results for "Loan4u today"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 15 2017
Risk Free Merchant Todd Fins Deceptive pricing and nonexistent customer service (once they get paid). San Fernando Valley California Report Update Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: Risk Free Merchant Internet

Aug 14 2017
Tate and Kirlin Associates , Inc. TRS LIMITED Got letter re Collections from Tate & Kirlin today. I do NOT owe them any money. Langhome Pennsylvania Author: Seattle, Washington Sales People: Tate and Kirlin Associates , Inc. Langhome, Pennsylvania

Aug 14 2017
Ibex Tumbler I ordered their 30 oz. Tumbler advertised as free, just pay $6.99 for shipping and handling. Hurry, limited time offer. I was charged the $6.99 on August 5th, then today (August 14th) an additional $39.95 was withdrawn from my checking account. I was never notified of the additional charge. Internet Author: Gifford, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Ibex Tumbler Internet

Aug 13 2017
Chase Bank Chargeback not pursued against retailer that fraudulently charged my credit card more than 60 days ago Nationwide Question Author: Sanford, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Chase Bank Nationwide

Aug 12 2017
TEXASDOWEMPLOYEESCREDITUNION TDECU. THEY HAVE PUT FALSE INFORMATION ON MY CREDIT REPORT, BECAUSE THE INFORMATION ABOUT MY AUTO LOAN THROUGH THEM IS LIES BECAUSE THEY REFUSE TO GO BACK AND RESEARCH THE ACCOUNT ,AND MY MAIN SHARE, PLUS IAM A IDENITY THEIF VICTIM THROUGH THEM .PLUS THEY GOT ON RECORD THAT THEY WANT ME TO PAY BACK MONEY CRIMINAL STOLE FROM THEM USING MY IDENITY . CRIMES HAPPENED FOUR YEARS AGO BUT THEY ARE VERY MUCH HAVING IMPACT ON ME TODAY WITH MY CURRENT ACCOUNTS WITH TDECU. I CANNOT GET NOTHING ON CREDIT,AND THEY REFUSE TO WORK WITH ME . LAKEJACKSON Texas Author: HOUSTON, Texas Banks: TEXASDOWEMPLOYEESCREDITUNION LAKEJACKSON, Texas

Aug 12 2017
FLAGSHIP CREDIT ACCEPTANCE LLC STAY AWAY FROM FLAGSHIP CREDIT CORPORATION. I've had nothing but problems with this company since I established a car load with them 2 years ago. The most recent, I have been trying to log into their payment portal for three days and kept getting error messages. I also tried to make a payment using the electronic phone system and kept getting the message you are not set up for electronic payments. I finally reach someone today, and and 20 minutes on the phone they corrected the problem. I also made a payment, but this put me 31 days past due. Chadds Ford PA Pennsylvania
You were late.. Author: Miramar Beach, Florida Loans: FLAGSHIP CREDIT ACCEPTANCE LLC Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
Did Lillian Thompson answer Annette Burns question of 02/26/2014 at 9:30 am “Is it your understanding that Dr. THREE verbally recommended YOUNGEST_SON be operated on”? Author: Chandler, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: David D. White Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 08 2017
Paul smith He said they have a warrant issued in my name if I don't give them $600, by end of business today. Alabama Internet Author: Gordo, Alabama Accounting: Paul smith Internet

Aug 08 2017
Consortium Group LLC For the price of shipping only I was to get Free bottle of a weight loss.. they charged my credit card for over $90.00 and today I got another bottle from a fullfillment in Ohio.. I didn't take the first bottle & sure do t want a second one but no way to cancel or contact this co Akron Internet Author: Jonesboro, Arkansas Alternative Health: Consortium Group LLC Internet

Aug 08 2017
Tv Scout Antenna received an email on 07/25/17 with my order number claiming that my product was shipped. I never received anything as of today. Internet Author: Eagle Pass, Texas TVs & VCRs: Tv Scout Antenna Internet

Aug 07 2017
Bob Adams Classic Cars classiccarsllc.com/Classic Car Investments LLC Sold me a MONEY_PIT with MAJOR problems Scottsdale Arizona He came to me about a problem 3 years later - And I still offered to buy the car back! Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Auto Dealers: Bob Adams Classic Cars Scottsdale,

Aug 07 2017
Omnisure Group I purchased a warranty contract in August 2016. I have never needed the service until yesterday. I pay $170.00 per month for a service that I have NEVER used. My car broke down while out of town. I contacted Omnisure to find out what I needed to do. They were closed for the day. I took my car to a National Chain Auto Repair shop to have the car fixed. Today I contacted Omnisure to let them know that I had repair done and what next step was. WOW, I never made it to finding out what the next step was before I was assaulted by their Customer Service TEAM. This is NOT an ethical company NOR should they be allowed to continue to take peoples money and provide the promise of service. Chicago Nationwide Author: Oakland, California Auto Warranty: Omnisure Group Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
NETcinity Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: NETcinity has fully dedicated itself to customer satisfaction. NETcinity implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: NETcinity pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. NETcinity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
How can a Multiple Level Marketing scam not be multi level? Author: Provo, Utah Sales People: NETcinity TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. NETcinity has implemented systems based on the success of actual towns and communities. NETcinity is not just a Bluetooth Marketing Platform service. NETcinity has strong systems in place that place local businesses on local mobile APPs created by the company. NETcinity is focused on the overall success of local business's competing with the local big box store brands that hurt them daily. Sulpher Springs, Texas

Aug 07 2017
SlipDoctors RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SlipDoctors clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with. They are dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.*UPDATE: SlipDoctors pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SlipDoctors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Pictures of Jobs Author: Valley Park, Missouri Franchises: SlipDoctors Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SlipDoctors offers the widest range of traction improvement products found in the industry. SlipDoctors’ dealers and chemist work together to develop the most effective and safest solutions to improve traction on ANY surface. Customers can improve safety and help prevent slip-fall accidents in your home, bathtub, shower, kitchen, restaurant, hotel, or anywhere. STOP ACCIDENTS BEFORE THEY HAPPEN! Carrollton, Texas

Aug 07 2017
Assure CBD oil I was charged for a trial bottle and no information to contact to cancel it. They charged my card today for $89.73 with the name of lift visual plus causchino & no phone number to contact. Unknown Internet Author: CARROLLTON, Texas Alternative Health: Assure CBD oil Internet

Aug 05 2017
envisage skin international Really...really...really mad! how unfair and manipulative they are. I found two different charges of $59 on my account today and they only want to refund me 40% of each. I sent a cancellation twice, which they see, but they say that I was sent an email with an RMA number which I never received, even though I looked for some kind of confirmation. I sent a second cancellation and never received a confirmation. They claim that I received two emails and a phone call...NOT. So I'm now fighting to get my full refund...$118.00 total...they only want to refund me $47.20...and they wont take their product back because it's past the 30 days. If anyone has filed with the BBB I would like to be added to the complaint...in the meantime...I will certainly take every opportunity to blast them on facebook Saint Petersburg Florida Author: Anaheim, California Skin Care: envisage skin international Internet

Aug 05 2017
Benscarts Hotdogcartstore Incomplete product & Dishonest practices Sevierville Internet Point two - bondng Author: Lawrenceburg, Tennessee Auto Parts: Benscarts Internet

18, Report #219217

Aug 04 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been offering affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to customers since 1900. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Liberty National Life Insurance Company.
Ex Employee Author: Birmingham, Alabama Insurance Companies: Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Birmingham, Alabama

Aug 02 2017
Mike Barney Nissan Used dishonest and devious sales tactics to sell me a car I couldn't afford after they sold me a broken car initially. Amherst
Facts about this Author: williamsville, New York Auto Dealers: Mike Barney Nissan Nationwide

Aug 02 2017
Litetree / Jonathan Speigner Litetree / Jonathan Speigner I I bought some lite coins back in 2013 thru the site litetree. I left the lite coins in my wallet there and expected them to be there when I need them. I did not login until today and I found that the site do not exist anymore. Does someone have any information on how I can get my litecoins. Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Online Trading: Litetree / Jonathan Speigner Internet

Aug 02 2017
Jody's Secret I placed an order for this hyped up sports bra on their website on June 3rd 2017, paid for it using my credit card and got a confirmation email with order confirmation number #1815. Tried to track the order but there have been no updates after 2 months. He email said to give them 4-6 weeks for delivery but I never heard from them again - no updates. I checked every day and no updates or tracking information. I emailed them with no response. Today the website has suddenly disappeared. I have been ripped off. This never happened to me before. I am infuriated as I can't believe they did this. Online Internet Author: Pearland, Texas Sporting Goods: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 01 2017
GreenLink Financial Cash Disbursement Center Don't fall for their bait and switch Irvine California Apology Author: Booneville, Arkansas Loans: GreenLink Financial Irvine, California

Aug 01 2017
American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified...businesses you can trust: Feel safe confident & secure doing business with American Income Life / National Income Life - AIL pledges its commitment to customer satisfaction and Affiliate support. American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. Waco Texas, Nationwide*UPDATE: American Income Life recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Torchmark Companies: United American Insurance Company, ALTIG, National Income, American Income, United American, et. are all SCAM employmenr offers! Author: San Juan, Other Employers: United American Insurance - Torchmark Florida

Aug 01 2017
Lunaluxe Skin Care Lunaluxe. org Ordered trial skin care products for eyes and face. I received a phone call from my bank today telling me I had an unauthorized purchase on my debit card in the amount of $85.97 made by the marketing company for this product. I am very upset about this and hopefully that is will be taken care of immediately!! Internet Author: Atlanta , Georgia Eye Care: Lunaluxe Skin Care Internet

Jul 31 2017
Locksmith-pros.net Replaced front door lock and put in a new one and didn't ask if we wanted to have the style door lock we now have Somerville Internet Update - 8:00pm Tuesday August 1st Author: Somerville, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: Locksmith-pros.net Internet