Your Search | loan4u today

Dec 07 2016
Empire today Service not completed Orlando Nationwide Author: Davenport, Florida Carpet & Tile Installers: Empire today Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
SVCRT Ripped me off for $29.95 on two occasions - 09/16/16 & 08/15/16. This was even AFTER I had called them and cancelled their services They tried again today ! am Internet Refund from SVCRT ? Author: Boonville, Indiana Credit Services: SVCRT Internet

Dec 05 2016
Freedom Health Prime HealthHealthy Nationwide Tried to log in to get information on policy and could not get logged in. Said I would have ID cards today to print out and dont and cant get to them. I got suspicious and found info that it is a scam. New York Nationwide Author: LURAY, Virginia Health Insurance: Freedom Health Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
Garcenia Cambogia ZT They said they were only charging me 2.95 and now today I got charged without my permission 89.00 ? Internet Author: Kalispell, Montana Alternative Health: Garcenia Cambogia ZT Internet

Dec 03 2016
Empire Today Empire Feels like buying a used car Nationwide Author: Ladera Ranch, California Carpet & Tile Stores: Empire Today Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Ground Zero Performance They have had my car for a year for an engine rebuild and the block is still on the stand as of today. My car has sat outside since December 2015 and I have payed half up front. I'm told how it's going to get done every week I go there. Easton Pennsylvania
Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Ground Zero Performance

Nov 30 2016
Gunther vw of Fort lauderdale On November 17, 2016, I Adrian Oriolo arrived to Gunther Fort Lauderdale looking for a Vw GTI 4 doors, I has previously talked to Daniel Guzman. I have found the car I was looking for and We started negotiating . I did explain my wife was the purchaser but I was making the deal and after offer was accepted I was going to ask her to come and sign paperwork, the only reason is because we have children's and she couldn't be here, Also they knew I was trading in a 2014 Fort Explorer witch was left over 4 payments of $378. Today November 29, 2016 my wife Flavia Abarca called Ford asking for the final bill and they don't have the Explorer yet. We want some answer from you, before we start contacting VW corporate and hiring a lawyer. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Gunther vw of Fort lauderdale Florida

Nov 27 2016
Sedona Beauty Secrets I signed up through another website and was to only pay shipping and handling and $1.25 fee. I received email message from my bank that my account was -92$. + Why my bank even allowed this much to get taken is beyond me. We were all under the impression that it was a 30 day trial. I look on website and it has that its an 8 day trial and you get billed from that day. I spoke with customer service today and she told me 15 days. If that's the case I don't even have it that long. I told her I was sending product back she said didn't matter, it's past the 15 day trial. Website states if it's opened and you return it, they will charge you $19.36 for damage. I'm not happy with it at all. Henderson, NV nationwide
Author: W Hazleton , Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Sedona Eye Cream Internet

Nov 26 2016
Keurig Coffee Makers I purchased this brewer on March 21, 2015. Already, the first brewer i purchased had a defective LCD monitor. I thought nothing of it and so the next day, i simply took it back to Best buy to have it replaced. TAKE NOTE THAT THE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY ON THIS BREWER IS ONLY FOR A YEAR. Today, one year and 8 months later, the brewer is completely dead with uses of only 3 8 ounce cups per day. This is not an average usage, this is EXACTLY 3 8 ounce cups per day as my family of three adults ONLY drink coffee in the morning when it is needed the most. I purchased this brewer thinking it would be convenient and it would last long because I've been hearing good reviews. Now, I just got off the phone with the Keurig support center - spoke to 2 different reps - Karen and Kyle, and essentially they told me that since the brewer is now off-warranty, that I am dead in the water. Burlington, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Irvine, California Appliances: Keurig Coffee Makers Nationwide

Nov 24 2016
bandwidth.com a/k/a Spectrum cannot get through to people on this supposed TWC phone I pay for which is really bandwidth i found out today. Kings Mountain North Carolina Author: Kings Mountain, North Carolina Telephone Companies: bandwidth.com Internet

Nov 22 2016
Deal Empire Made order online with my credit card! Got an email with order# and said my order was on the way 11/5/16 and not received yet 11/22/16! Read Ripoff Report on same company today so filing my report also! First time to be ripped off! Haven't received my credit card stmt yet to see if the purchase is on it! Brooklyn, NY 11226 New York Author: Cleo Springs, Oklahoma Bait-and-Switch: Deal Empire Brooklyn, NY 11226, New York

Nov 19 2016
Sunstate Carriers Driver is parking vehicle 624 on Private property 11.19.16 Lyme Bay Drive Orlando, FL 32839 observed 3 PM today EDD C27 Illegal Parking on private property Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Translation Agencies: Sunstate Carriers Orlando, Florida

Nov 17 2016
jim click hyundai the maintenance for life offered with the purchase of the hyundai was abruptly changed. For 5.5 yrs I had received free oil changes and tire changes. Today I was told that because I had not put 5000 mi. on my vehicle since the last oil change it would not be free. This was a great motive for buying from them and I had never put 5000 mi. on for the past 5 yrs and the oil changes and tire rotations every 6 months had been free tucson Arizona Author: TUCSON, Arizona Auto Service Stations: jim click hyundai tucson, Arizona

Nov 17 2016
Loan Modifications Associates Presented themselves as being able to help with our Motaga. Had us send payments to them instead of the loan holder. Never communicated with our loan holder. By chance looking on the web yesterday, realizes My Home was set for Public Auction TODAY! 11/17 Doesn't say Utah Loans... Author: lebanon, Tennessee Real Estate Services: Loan Modifications Associates Internet

Nov 15 2016
911 Tax Relief REVIEW: 911TaxRelief clients, feel safe, confident, secure when doing business with 911 Tax Relief. 911 Tax Relief dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Los Angeles, California *UPDATE: 911 Tax Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Irvine , California Income Tax Service: 911TaxRelief | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 911TaxRelief mediates, resolves most common or complicated tax issues today. 911 Tax Relief team comprised of skilled tax professionals, licensed agents, in-house staff members. Every department at 911 Tax Relief works efficiently, giving highest level of care for clients. 911 Tax Relief Client Services Department, competent agents assist, gather information pertinent for tax situation at hand. Glendale , California

Nov 13 2016
the Deal Empire No merchandise received after transaction made and paid for. Internet: Florida Merchandise arrived today 11/15/16 Author: bi, Montana Clothing Stores: the Deal Empire Internet

Nov 13 2016
Viacom I also got conned today by Kevin- new york New York Author: new york, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Viacom new york, New York

Nov 10 2016
Cash Advance Inc. Group of Companies Quick Payday, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Payday, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Payday, Paycheck Today, Payday OK, Cash Central Loans, CashNet 500,CashNet USA, Allied Cash, SuperPawn, Check into Cash, Check Smart, Ezmoney, and Cash land. I received an email saying I owe money for some kind of loan and there is a warrant out for my arrest. I call the number provided but it goes to a blank line and then turns busy. I'm a heart patient and this kind of thing makes me sick. SAN ANTONIO Texas Author: Beaumont, Texas Questionable Activities: Cash Advance Inc. Group of Companies SAN ANTONIO , Texas

Nov 07 2016
The Deal Empire I placed an order with them ,free shipping for orders over $50, in mid-October. On November 2nd, I emailed them. No reply. I emailed them again on November 3, no reply. I emailed them again on November 4, again, no reply. I emailed them again today, no reply. I can not find a telephone number on their site. Cannot track my package on their site. Yet, I still keep getting emails from them with new deals with 10% off. Brooklyn, NY New York Author: Kewanee , Illinois Home HealthCare: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 04 2016
The Deal Empire I ordered 1 body shaper panty on 10/17/16, received an emal saying it had been shipped and to track, even though they did not provide a shipping number. Have not received as of today, but was changed on my credit card. Internet Author: San Angelo, Texas Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 02 2016
Grand Canyon University Former Student at Grand Canyon University they Offer Bachelors Degree Programs that only take 30 Courses to complete each Course is 4 Credits at a cost of $475.00 per Credit Hour Including E-Books traditionally it Takes 60 Courses to receive a Bachelor at 3 Credit Hour giving a total 120 Credits , Grand Canyon University is a Complete Rip Off and do not inform Students of this situation, their Marketing Strategies is to hide this from as many Students as they can while the US Dept, of Education or FAFSA continues to offer Money for this University and Students graduate with a $40,000.00+ and that is Online Students at the Campus $60,000.00+ than they are not able to pay their Loan back to the Government. No wonder we are in Such a Financial Mess in the US today!!!! Phoenix Arizona Author: Lakeland, Florida Colleges and Universities: Grand Canyon University Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 30 2016
Luxflex International Lux International Sales ApS Only looking at website. You need to register to see the products and the prices. I decided their prices were too high and edited out of the site's today I receive an email thanking me for the order. The price includes $10 postage Internet Author: Kambah, Customer Leads: Luxflex International Internet

Oct 25 2016
Showroom glam I ordered two swimsuits and never received my items. They only offer contact through e-mail, I have e-mailed several times with no response. They sent me a tracking number with no updates or change, I called usps and they said there is no items with the tracking number they sent me. I feel like I've been scammed  Encino California Finally received my order today Author: Lancaster, California Clothing Stores: Showroom glam Encino , California

Oct 21 2016
Luxstyle Quickmax product The company Luxstlyle was trialling eyelash growth enhancer through an ad on Facebook. I looked at the ad and thought about trialling but then realised you had to pay a huge amount of money around $113:00 so I did not press the button confirming the order I closed the page and forgot about it. I have just received their products today with an invoice for 2 products I never even wanted or ever ordered! I am feeling very angry and upset that a these people are ripping people off! I hope something can be done! I am not paying for a product that I didnt order!!! Can anyone help with this situation or offer any advice? Denmark Internet Author: hamilton, Alabama Internet: Luxstyle Internet

Oct 21 2016
I blame the police and the judge for why we still have problems with these creeps they still harass us the police let them get away with out changing car tags and still drive with the dealer tag Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama