Your Search | loan4u today

Sep 15 2014
EMPIRE TODAY Defected window North Haven CT
Author: Sherman, Connecticut Warranty Companies: EMPIRE TODAY Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Adam Kempner- Cash Advance Inc. I received a threatening email in my inbox today from an individual named Adam Kempner. He works for cash advance in which he is accusing me of borrowing 542.00. Which is totally false and that his company attempted to contact me on March 3, 2014. Since his company was unable to contact me they are now gonna go forward with legal preceedings. Basically this is another scam by a pay day loan company o get money of me by sending a falsified threatening email. Los Angeles, California Internet Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Cash Services: Adam Kempner- Cash Advance Inc. Internet

Sep 09 2014
Clayton buy here pay here Clayton auto sales ,4500 clinton hwy , knoxville tn. /Advantage finance repossessed 1998 pontaic sunfire after I was out of work and couldn't pay a payment in 2012 the price of car including financing was $3600. Today 9/9/2014i receive a phone call that they are taking me to court for $4200 .. knoxville Tennessee Author: knoxville, Tennessee Car Financing: Clayton buy here pay here knoxville, Tennessee

Sep 08 2014
AliExpress.com These people have no business being in business. They are company out of China and I deal with Chinese people every day and have never had a problem with them. I ordered a deep red crossboby purse and a heart shaped pillow for my daughter. I am disabled and live on Social Security, I can't afford this. I called my credit card company and opened a dispute. Today the delivered the deep red crossbody purse, but it isn't the same as i ordered. I don't understand why the can't get an order straight. I am angry and the ugly brown vinyl purse can't be returned without and address, which I have no way of getting! China Internet Author: Modesto, California Court Judges: AliExpress Internet

Sep 06 2014
garcinia cambogia slim fast i thought i was ordering a special for $14.99 plus free shiping then they threw up a bunch of alternative deals to confuse a person. Well it ended up costing me $142.00. but i assumed it was my fault for not reading thoro enough, now i get another bottle in the mail today that they want to charge me $87.00 for if i don't call and cancel, which i will on monday along with sending their crappy pills back to them. del mar California Author: grand forks, North Dakota Weightloss Programs: garcinia cambogia slim fast del mar, California

Sep 02 2014
McDonald & Company; McDonald Investments; Eugene H. Trip Bosart For Wells Fargo; Today; Financial Advisor, For Once Known As The Bosart Group, Who, FORGES Your Signature While You Funds Disappear Bloomfield Hills Michigan
Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Financial Services: McDonald & Company; McDonald Investments; St. Louis, Missouri

Sep 02 2014
SoundCloudViral, Sound Cloud Viral, SoundCloud Viral, www.soundcloudviral.com, buysocialtoday, buy social today, Jeff Deveau, buysocialtoday@gmail.com Fraudulent Service, Thieves, Fake Soundcloud Followers, Liars Internet
Author: Auckland, Advertising / Deceptive: SoundCloudViral Internet

Aug 30 2014
Cribbean Cruise Lines I was told over the phone I won this great 6 day cruise, just today tried to call them and got no answer! Now they have my $862.00 of my hard earned cash! Help Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Hyde park, New York Boat Cruises: Cribbean Cruise Lines Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 28 2014
U.S, Govt. Grant Assistance In the last couple of years, I've received several phone offers for applying for federal govt money and in the mix of all they have either ask for money in processing and i've declined. So, today 8/28/14. I received a call from one of your employees requesting the same . Receive of govt funding and not to be rude. I requested as before the removal of my name and phone number. But, he (Alexander) the others have been Paul, or michael. But, to procede he became persistance and cursed at me . Saying he didn't give a s***, that he wasn't removing anything. and that he was going to call back and he did. At that time I hung up. The number given is a non-working number (202)304-8101 and there are others. I've tried before and received nothing, no funding. and If you don't mind please remove my name and number from further contact. Thank you. Washington D.C. Author: Amarillo, Texas Financial Services: U.S, Govt. Grant Assistance Washington

Aug 28 2014
Priority One Clearing Services REVIEW: Priority One Clearing Service dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Priority One Clearing Services invested in dedicated, experienced staff ready to resolve any subscribers’ situation.*UPDATE: Priority One Clearing Services pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Priority One Clearing Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: , Illinois Newspapers – Magazines: Priority One Clearing Services Indian Hills, Colorado

11, Report #419354

Aug 28 2014
Author: ruidoso downs, New Mexico Computer Fraud: American Financial Resources - mishael Rangel And Supervisor Sacramento, California

Aug 25 2014
Cash Advance Inc. This Legal Proceedings issued on your Account number 9122341 with one of CashAdvance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. Do revert back if you want to get rid of these legal consequences and make a payment arrangement today or else we would be proceeding legally against you. Commitment And we apologies that this notification will also sent to your current employer. The opportunity to take care of this voluntary is quickly coming to an end. We would hate for you to lose the option of resolving this before it goes to the next step which is a Lawsuit against you, but to do so you must take immediate action. You can Email back to get the payment mode too.  internet Author: ELIZABETH, Pennsylvania Cash Services: Cash Advance Inc. Select State/Province

Aug 23 2014
NMX*Frankln Prosperity I was charged $47.95 on 8/23/14 - I did not buy anything today - Internet Author: Bronx, New York Internet Fraud: NMX*Frankln Prosperity Internet

Aug 23 2014
la tan/ pink coconut i tanned there years ago, when they were pink coconut. i go in there in jun,26,2014, for a free tan to try ,. then today aug 23,2014, i go to maybe buy some tanning sessions and the girl tells me i have a balance of 24.95 left on there from 2009, also she has no corp phone number to call someone like i ask because i did not owe a balance tacoma Washington Author: fircrest, Washington Sales People: la tan Washington

Aug 23 2014
Cash Advance Inc Cash America InternationalCash AdvanceMr. PayrollSuper Pawn I have been contacted several times by middle eastern men asking if I want a loan. I have promptly hung up. Today I received an email from MIKE THOMAS, attorney, stating that I owed $740 dollars and I had 24 hours to pay or I would go to court and pay $6300.  Internet Author: Bryan, Texas Loans: Cash Advance Inc Internet

Aug 20 2014
La Dermaniaue La Dermaniaue120 Smith Hines RdGreenville, South Carolina 296071-888-312-7736 The $73.41, I wrote a letter on July 11th and I received phone call from Janice, she stated that the company was having problem with processing return checks. I sent another letter dated July 28th Janice called again stating that the company was still having problems processing return. I ask if a hard copy check could be mail to me, I ask if the company was still in business she stated yes, I said you never answer your phone, if you still in business and never answer your phone you are loosing lots of business. Today August 20, 2014 I filed a complaint with the Massachusetts Attorney General Office. I would advise everyone to file a complaint with your attorney general office, I plan on filin a complaint with the Attorney General Office of South Carolina Greenville South Carolina Author: Hyde Park, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: La Dermaniaue Greenville, South Carolina

17, Report #197614

Aug 19 2014
American Financial Resources. (AFR) REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) committed to 100% customer satisfaction, AFR implemented strategic changes to ensure clients success, focusing on finding ways to assist clients searching for new opportunities effectively even in sort of challenging market we face today. Nationwide *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with American Financial Resources, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: New Fairfield, Connecticut Mortgage Companies: American Financial Resources Aka AFR Mortgage Aka Amerifirst Financial DENVILLE, New Jersey

Aug 19 2014
The League The LeagueP.O Box 560647Dallas, Texas United States of America Today I sent the Accept their Invitation Letter, and faxed a copy of it to them. I should have done more re-search on the net. Now I will send a refusal fax since they have been found to be without honor, or integrity. If they start using tactics to resend there gift to me and request money. I would be willing to assist any law inforcement agencies in trapping and tracking these persons down Dallas Texas Author: J-ville, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: The League Dallas, Texas

Aug 12 2014
Landmark Forum - bullyish behaviour - manipulation Went to a Landmark Forum Intro today as a guest and when i went to speak to someone with a question, I was practically hounded, made to sit on a chair and told that my 'stubborness to simply register is the reason why i need landmark'. Any sane person would want to know what they are signing up for. I've been shocked by my experience of Landmark and the bullyish pushy nature of the leader and the guys sitting all round the room demanding you take your card out and pay. I must have been asked for my card 10 times and told to get it 'quickly' and 'now'. I was even pulled by my hand and taken to a table, given a pen and told to put my name down on the registration card 'now'! lol it beggers belief the way these guys operate. . London london Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Landmark Forum London, Select State/Province

Aug 12 2014
Better Focus Today Zoyirtar Calcium, Inc. Did not deliver product will not refund my money. Lake Mary Florida Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Better Focus Today Lake Mary , Florida

Aug 11 2014
Anderson Law Firm Here's an email I received today..... Nationwide Author: Layton, Utah Collection Agencies: Anderson Law Firm Nationwide

Aug 10 2014
American Management Services, Inc. REVIEW: American Management Services dedicated to client satisfaction, American Management continuously developing, implementing strategic changes ensuring clients success, focusing on finding ways in assisting clients effectively search for new opportunities, even in challenging business market we face today. American Management believes in a “client first” philosophy. Never use voice mail, all calls are answered directly, with professionalism, clients always have access to staff.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – American Management Services, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with American Management Services, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Ashland City, Tennessee Customer: American Management Services Orlando, Florida

Aug 08 2014
Hemet Valley RV Park Jeff Hall. Cort Crouse, Danny Goana, Ralph Ott Refused to give any written aggreements. Had Vernal aggreement to rent to own 5th wheel .Monthly space Rent changing month to month. reveipts confusing.Refused to go over them with us. Verbally abusive and threatning to pull trailor today. Different amounts on balance due & previous balance different from reveipt to receiot each month.Trying to telk us Three day notice to pay or Quit for unpaid rent of 935 @rental rate of $550per monthfrom Apr. 2014 through 5\31\14 Hemet California Author: Hemet, California Unusual Rip-Off: Hemet Valley RV Park Hemet, California

Aug 08 2014
Diet Patch Today Slim HelperUltra Slim PatchGreen Coffee ProgramAcacia Slim SCAM!!!!! Scam, Tempe Arizona Author: newark, New Jersey Weight Control: Diet Patch Today Tempe, Arizona

Aug 08 2014
Scoresense I went into my checking account today and discovered a charge to my debit card for $29.95 from otl*scoresense.com and spent 20 minutes trying to figure out what it was for. Upon further investigation I discovered that the $29.95 has been deducted once a month for 3 months. I have never received an email or credit report in that time frame and am embarassed to say I had not balanced my checkiing account during that time. Now I'm going to try to get at least some of my money back, but from reading other comments, the prospect is not a good one. Internet Author: Florissant, Colorado Credit Services: Scoresense Internet