LOAN4U TODAY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Loan4u today
There may be more specific results for "Loan4u today"
For more specific results for "Loan4u today"
Showing 1-25 of 3,666 Found Reports For more specific results for "Loan4u today"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 26 2017
MOVE WHEELS BRIAN CAMPBELL change in cost $925 to $1400then a call today wants another 75 bucks. GREEN COVE SPRINGS FL 32043 Florida
Author: FARMINGTON, New Mexico Auto Shipping Companies: MOVE WHEELS GREEN COVE SPRINGS FL 32043 , Florida

Apr 24 2017
HOUSE OF BEAUTY WORLD Ina, Diana, Elena May 14 2015 I purchased $57.70 of hair products #326329. I had to return one of the bottle, I called the company I was given a number in order to return the merchandise #05202015 as of today April24 2017 I have not received the $11.95 I spoke to Ina Diana Elena they are rude, many times they hangup on me. PHILADELPHIA PA Pennsylvania PA Author: New York, New York Beauty Salons: HOUSE OF BEAUTY WORLD PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania

Apr 24 2017
Directv I canceled their service about 2 months ago and had filed a complaint of why I cancelled service early. I was not happy with their service and the way they handles their billing issues and the representatives that I had to contact MONTHLY to fix my billing issues. I noticed on my bank account today that they used my debit card from paying online in the past to deduct $393.58 out of my account WITHOUT my authorization. This has now hurt my bills that will be coming out and cost me more money in the long run. I called to set up payments but they said they couldnt help me because the amount was already authorized through my bank. How is it legal to deduct money without the authorization of a user? atlanta Nationwide No not wrong Author: commerce, Georgia Cable TV: Directv Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Life cell skin i was advertised a trial of this product at the amount of $4.25 i placed my order and upon checkout it stated - your total today 4.25 then my purchase was declined i called the bank who made me aware they tried to bill me over $189 and the bank was alerte Charged more than my today total reported Online Internet
Author: Seattle, Washington Skin Care: Life cell skin Internet

Apr 20 2017
Empire Today, LLC on 2/27/17 we had this company installed in our kitchen & Dining Room Hardwood Floors & after 3 days we noticed some scratches on our floors. So I called Empire Today & reported it. They did nothing!! I explained to them that we are Senior Citizens and have no children or pets and we were slippers in our house. They said we did the scratches an in no way did we do these scratches they weren't going to help or do anything. I said that the hardwood was defected how can scratches appear after only 3 days? Islandia, New York 11749 Note from Empire Today. Author: Farmingdale, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Empire Today, LLC Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
SkinVitalize Cream Mira Vi, KVO EyePomp, Miracle Cream Offer a sample with no small print, costs shipping only... a few days later they will charge you $89, + another $85 for something else you did not order. The sample arrives, but nothing else... and it is a crappy product, I immediately alerted my bank. My bank just sent a letter today stating that the charges were valid!! I am in shock. I would NEVER order skin cream that costs $200 on the internet!!! This company is scamming left and right. Internet
Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: SkinVitalize Cream Internet

Apr 18 2017
Gloss Motive New Healthy today They promised a free sample of the product CBD by charging only the mail expenses ($5.95) but they never warned me about a montly charge of $69.95 to keep sending me the product.  Las Vegas Nevada Author: West Columbia , Texas Alternative Health: Gloss Motive Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 17 2017
Diet Supplements - SEC More Health Today, Get Fit Garcinia, and others. Ordered FREE trial BOTTLE and was subscribed to a recurring charge las vegas Nevada
Author: Godley, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements - SEC las vegas, Nevada

Apr 17 2017
Nutra Today Rip off artists Mesquite Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Weightloss Programs: Nutra Today Internet

Apr 14 2017
Empire Today Serious Credit error Indianapolis Nationwide Solved Author: acton, Indiana Home Improvements: Empire Today Nationwide

Apr 13 2017
bella serata on facebook I saw an ad for free samples from macy's because several stores were being closed. today I received another shipment which I did not request, I assumed it was a one time offer, you know ASSUME MEANS st. petersburg Florida Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Skin Care: bella serata st. petersburg, Florida

Tech Service Today Unpaid invoice , Boca Raton Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Consumer Services: Tech Service Today , Boca Raton, Florida

Apr 12 2017
PayCertify Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: PayCertify is dedicated to merchant’s satisfaction. PayCertify measures their impact by the way merchants preform and grow through the years spend servicing their accounts. In the world of high risk merchant accounts there is no one better then PayCertify to help eliminate the challenges that face merchants today in the CNP landscape. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service PayCertify pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with PayCertify recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: PayCertify Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. PayCertify is a full-service firm that specializes in processing CNP transactions for large ecommerce and Moto merchants. PayCertify implements top rated system security & monitoring and in addition to their own patented fraud prevention tools and work with partners to enhance and give greater value to merchants they service. PayCertify can facilitate processing, fraud prevention tools and services. Internet

Apr 12 2017
Loss 100 Today Firmbodsupport lean100today SCAM Salt Lake City Utah Author: Evans Mills, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Loss 100 Today Internet

Apr 11 2017
Safe Harbor Nutrition, LLC Trim 100 Today Applies misleading advertising & sign-up strategies to wind up billing for more products that advertised South Jordan Utah
Author: Wailuku, Hawaii Supplemental Health Programs: Safe Harbor Nutrition, LLC South Jordan , Utah

Apr 02 2017
Avangatee Services, LLC Told me my computer was safe from virus for life, my computer was infected today. San Leandro California Author: Odanah, Wisconsin Computer Help Desk: Avangatee Services, LLC San Leandro, California

Mar 30 2017
Giftcards.com www.giftcards.com HORRIBLE. Today is my mother's birthday. I ordered an Amazon Gift Card for her in the amount of $100. I received an email stating my order was in. Then received another email stating that my order was cancelled. When I called and spoke to a CSR, they Internet Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Consumer Services: giftcards.com Internet

Mar 23 2017
1959 About defective spark plug wires the seller out of Pacific Grove California. The seller called me today and he threatened me and cussed me out and I had to call the FBI to look into this matter. I want to advise others and caution then this seller is very violent. I have documentation of the threat and I will forward this to the appropriate authorities and the state of California. Pacific Grove California Pacific Grove C Author: Wellford, South Carolina Auto Advertising Services: Monterey Auto Parts South Carolina

Mar 23 2017
Currency Capital Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Currency Capital dedicated to customer satisfaction. Currency implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today..*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Currency Capital pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Currency Capital recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Seligman, Arizona Loans: Currency Capital Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Currency Capital is the fastest-growing equipment financing firm on the West Coast. Currency Capital believes that fast, convenient and accessible financing is essential to a successful economy. Currency Capital focuses on providing small business owners financing from a variety of sources. Currency Capital is the exclusive provider of financing for eBay, Ironplanet, and Proxy bit. Los Angeles, California

Mar 18 2017
HydraMatrix IsraelEstherAshley Requested two (2) samples to use for 30 days, if not satisfied return for full refund. I was not satisfied I called within 30 days to return the items. They issued two item numbers to return the items. I followed the instructions they gave me and marked each package with the item number on the outside. Mailed, and it was received at their destination. They had charged me $88.96. They ONLY gave me credit for $44.00 on 1/1917. I have called on three occasions, they always say that it will be report to higher management for the rest of the refund and it will take 2-5 days. That I will get an email. Today is March 18, 2917. I have not received any email nor a refund for the balance of the $88.96. Emeryville California Author: Riverview , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: HydraMatrix Emeryville, California

Mar 16 2017
Alliance One / Athene Oh where, oh where did my policy go? and where is my money today? Nationwide Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Insurance Agencies: Alliance One / Athene Nationwide

Mar 15 2017
good credit today, Anthony Collier, Larry Washington, Angel, goodcredittoda,goodcredit.today goodcredittoday.com CROOKS, THIEVES, SCAMMERS, etc., etc. Corona California Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Financial Services: good credit today Corona, California

Mar 13 2017
Funded today False hope for eager startups Internet Author: Loveland, Colorado Sales People: Funded today Internet

Mar 13 2017
linkshe I ordered two shirts on Feb 11 2017, stated four business days - just received today 03/13 after several inquiries and even tried to cancel with pleas for me to have patience. One of the shirts states cotton, but clearly is spandex/nylon blend. The othe I ordered two shirts on Feb 11 2017, stated four business days - just received today 03/13 after several inquiries and even tried to cancel with pleas for me to have patience. One of the shirts states cotton, but clearly is spandex/nylon blend. The othe Shanghai Internet Author: Haverhill, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: linkshe Internet

Mar 13 2017
Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc We were requested to perform an DNA testing to prove the parent-child relationship on Feb 9 2017 by CIC. We have the DNA testing samples collected on Feb 10 2017 in Calgary and the Lab is VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY on the list. I was told by the lab that the results would be available in a week, but I have not received the results as of today on Mar 13 2017. I called and emailed them many times and they told me the results would be available anytime, soon, blabla….. but they never keep their promises. Now they do not either take my phone calls or reply my emails. I checked the customer reviews of this lab; it is 1 out of 5 stars based on Better Business Bureau BBB reveiws, and 2.4 out of 5 stars based on Google reviews; and there are full of negative reviews such as delays, wrong spelling of names, no doctor’s signature on the reports, wrong results…… I wish I could read the reviews before using this lab. DO NOT USE THIS LAB. So I would contact CIC and SCC removing this lab VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY from the list of accredited laboratories. Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M1N Nationwide Author: Alberta Unusual Rip-Off: Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc Nationwide