Your Search | loan4youtoday, fastloan4me, etc

Jan 18 2017
Naima Singletary Naima Singletari is a selfish, avaricious woman who thinks only about herself and about money. She only knows to say : I want, I want, etc. Paris Internet Author: Paris, Alabama Business Consulting: Naima Singletary Internet

Jan 11 2017
Orhni from facebook Razia Saleem I paid 11400 pk rp to get my dress including the shipping..after one month she tell me to add more 70 euro for shipping because she changed shipping company. The deal was already done, she cannot change the price of the shipping when all payment has already been done. She said she cannot send the dress, i have to pay more. Its been 3months, she blocked me on facebook, she does not answer my watsapp, its a complete fraud company! They make promises that you will get ur dress original, lots of flattering, take the name of god etc, but completely liars and fraud..and she has the guts to tell me I AM a fraud because i dont want to send more mober for shipping.. Pakistan Internet
Author: Rose-Hill, Alabama Internet Fraud: Orhni from facebook Internet

Jan 08 2017
Grossinger Motors Caroline Grossinger Unlawful termination, illegal unauthorized employee chargebacks, harassing workplace environment, fraud, deceptive practices, etc Normal Illinois Author: Morton, Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Grossinger Motors Normal, Illinois

Jan 03 2017
HobbiesDiscount ScoreDiscount.com HobbiesDiscount through link on Facebook, etc, offers items for sale. I order one golf scope range finder and was billed by SCOREDISCOUNT.COM. Invoice sent to me via email for the total amount plus shipping from Hobbies Discount. CC charge to ScoreDiscount from BC (British Columbia). Websites look identicle. BC, Still investigating with CC company. British Columbia, Canada Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Sporting Goods: HobbiesDiscount Internet

Jan 02 2017
United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Unified Caring Association-Freedom Series, Universal Health One Called for health insurance plan as I lost my employer provided insurance, BCBS of Iowa....I explained to them I needed good Heath care insurance because my husband and I suffer from diabetes and go to doctor frequently for care. They explained to me the 2k deductible and co-pay plan being an 80/20 plan for $213 mo with prescription savings and benefits. They also explained a lot of other stuff I didn't understand. I've been paying since March 2016, I give my card to medical provider...they have not taking any co-pay which I thought was strange. Get the insurance benefit explanation and they have not paid anything. I requested literature on my insurance package and had my daughter help interpret. This is not insurance but a discount package. They say they are not insurance, yet the language states insurance claims. Etc Syosset New York Author: Muscatine, Iowa Health Insurance: United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Syosset, New York

Dec 29 2016
ASC..Morris Anderson threats to arrest me for fraud, deception, etc for an outstanding loan that I don't know about Florida Internet Don't send money - it's a scam Author: derby, Kansas Collection Agency's: ASC..Morris Anderson Internet

Dec 29 2016
Neil Channan of Capital PB Claim their Belize license allows company to trade in large blocks of MTN's etc. but are unable to do so. Engages all sorts of development services, financiers, etc, but never pays a dime! Internet Author: NYC, New York Banks: Neil of Capital PB Internet

Dec 28 2016
Hobbies Discount I ordered something and I never received an email or confirmation number. I go onto the website to see if I can contact them and I'm reading some of the comments people left. They basically said don't buy from them, they lost their money etc.. when I tried to message them, they did not respond.. they also erased messages that other costumes wrote on FB. It doesn't say Internet Author: Nanuet, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Hobbies Discount Internet

Dec 22 2016
Josh & Jason Chem-Meds Sales their web site is under the name of: http://pata-medonline.webs.com/ they take your money and they won't send you anything. This people will offer you cheap supplements, meds, proteins, etc. They ask you to paid and never send you anything. They are a ripoff. stay away and dont fall for their lies. Unfortunately I did!! and loss quite a few $$$ California
Author: Michigan Drug Manufacturers: Josh & Jason Chem-Meds Sales California

Dec 21 2016
Mattie Bowers Starts with a question about how many owners, can you provide a Carfax report, etc. Suggests http://vinfindusa.com/. They always say I am satified, or That seems fine to me. Internet Author: Santa Barbara, California Motorcycles: Mattie Bowers Internet

Dec 17 2016
RENTHAM PHOTOGRAPHY-CLEVELAND OHIO, aka MIKE EVERS, MELISSA EVERS, RENTHAM SHAFTED US FOR $2700.00, SLOPPY WORK AND RUDE, MISSED PICTURES ETC. CLEVELAND Ohio Author: Cleveland, Ohio Photography: RENTHAM PHOTOGRAPHY CLEVELAND , Ohio

Dec 15 2016
Barberinos dealership I put down $6,000 & then got $3,500 for my trade in. Ford Explorer was @ $12,000 after ALL taxes ETC! SO my balance basically was about $3,000!!! I then get a pymt book for 57 AT $221.47!!!! & I obviously called loan company, Barberinonissan many times w/o ANy HELP!  Wallingford Connecticut Author: MERIDEN, Connecticut Auto Dealers: Barberinos dealership Wallingford, Connecticut

Dec 14 2016
psychicreaderfaith, psychiclovefaith, psychic1shop, psychicloveadvisor, guardian angel reading (psychic Inez), etc on Etsy Twin Flame Reading Apple Valley Internet Author: Decatur, Georgia Astrologers & Psychics: psychicreaderfaith, psychic1shop, psychicloveadvisor, guardian angel reading (psychic Inez), etc on Etsy Internet

Dec 12 2016
SEARS Duct Cleaning services BAIT AND SWITCH! I answered a Sears advertisement, responding to their offer to clean the HVAC duct work in my home. Upon arriving in my home, the Tech. from Sears immediately disregarded their advertised offer and attempted to sell me additional, unnecessary services. He attempted to frighten me into getting a completed mold decontamination of my system, in addition to cleaning unnecessary air ducts that needed no cleaning. He stated that my dust problem was due to dust from my blower etc., I asked him to show me how this could be the problem. He said he would have to talk to his supervisor etc, and he left my home, not to return. I called the Sears Office, spoke with a person who claimed to be the Techs supervisor (Deon), who gave me no answers regarding this matter. Deon was very rude and unprofessional, he knew nothing but how to trick me into accepting their plot. I told Deon that I am a retired Contractor, very familiar with HVAC systems etc., and I was not accepting their Bait and Switch plot. My sincere advise to all, is don't waste your time dealing with Sears Duct Cleaning services. This is a sham and some responsible person at Sears, or the Better Business etc, should look into this sham and do something about it. Nationwide Author: CAMP SPRINGS,, Maryland Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: SEARS Nationwide

Dec 11 2016
MC2 Funding - Darek Marcel Eaves Baoming Group, BlueBanc Capital Scamming Worldwide Georgia, Costa Rica, Tx, California, NY, Ohio, etc Multiple internet sites Author: Royal Palm Beach, Florida Financial Services: MC2 Funding - Darek Marcel Eaves Royal Palm Beach, Florida

Dec 06 2016
Scott Craig King He works with Scott Craig King from UK who is a fitness model and they do these scams together. Scott King travels state to state and has numerous scams. Do not invest with him! Very sick! He works with Scott Craig King from UK who is a fitness model and they do these scams together. Scott King travels state to state and has numerous scams, photo studio, beauty products, etc. A new scam every month. Do not invest with him! He is wanted by authorities. 6.3, 230 lb, tan, body builder, short brown hair, blue eyes, thick British accent. Covered in black tattoos all over. Very sick and dangerous individual! Currently in Seattle Washington Nationwide Scott King Fitness Model Author: Seattle, Washington Adult Web Site: Scott Craig King Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
References-etc I paid for a driving record that I did not receive. Gorham Maine Author: Sanford, North Carolina Legal Services: References-etc Internet

Dec 01 2016
Square Trade/ Staples Bought a desktop from staples and they sold us a warranty with squaretrade. Same story to the T never received a box, called 3 times more and still no box, going to send a tech over....no tech, back the box etc Bozeman Montana Author: Belgrade, Montana Computer Manufactures: Square Trade/ Staples Internet

Nov 27 2016
Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC WAYNE HERMANSEN He got me too I signed a contract for a fence and siding for my home in April with an estimated cost of 5,000.00 for both. Well it's now November and I had to pay my uncle to complete the fence last month. He started the job and left a mess in my yard. I had fence poles that were moving. Huge holes in my yard and they tried to install an old rusted fence. Lucky I was home when they brought it and I sent it right back. I spoke to Wayne several times and he assured me he would take care of it that he was under a lot of stress etc. He ran with my 3,500.00 and thought I was going to give him the rest before he finished. Seeking a lawyer as we speak. Highland IN Internet Author: Merrillville , Indiana Attorney Generals: Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC WAYNE HERMANSEN Internet

Nov 23 2016
AARP American Association of Retired People Sends Renewal Notices over and over even though payment isn't due for many months. Includes new membership cards etc. Nationwide Author: Hollister, California Sales People: AARP Nationwide

Nov 23 2016
Generic Trade Atrocious (nothing like I've ever seen before) customer service, platform & data fees (many not disclosed), ambiguous site & policy wording, ambiguous intra-day margin approval process, sub-standard basic platform, etc. Highland Park Illinois Author: Flushing, New York Brokerage Companies: Generic Trade Highland Park, Illinois

Nov 17 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | std spreader, husband stealer, cheat, low life redondo beach, California
Wow...! Author: palm springs, California Prostitutes: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) redondo beach, California

Nov 16 2016
Garcinia Cambogia CP CoffeeToselectdiet Advertisement stated a trial of said coffee and the charge would be for mailing at $1.00. Nothing was said about automatic mailing after 14 days etc.  Unsure... Florida? Internet Author: Randallstown, Maryland Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Nov 11 2016
Proficio Mortgage Ventures LLC Karen Geotz, Agent All happened by E-mail searching for Reverse Mortgage, and I submitted my data, then I received a call from Ms. Geotz, then she E-mail me, and I replied sending all of my personal data etc. She never replied unknown reason, but all of my personal data was send to her. Why she mislead me? Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: Proficio Mortgage Ventures LLC Internet

Oct 21 2016
harleystreettreatments.co.uk Harley Street Treatments Limited, Harley Street Treatments Ltd, Boston Aesthetic Clinic (UK) Limited, Boston Clinic (UK) Ltd, Boston Clinics (UK) Limited etc Malti O'Mahoney, James O'mahoney and Peter Grant Run a Phoenix Company that is Dangerous London London, UK
Author: Other Plastic Surgeons: harleystreettreatments.co.uk London, Other