LOAN4YOUTODAY, FASTLOAN4ME, ETC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Loan4youtoday, fastloan4me, etc
There may be more specific results for "Loan4youtoday, fastloan4me, etc"
For more specific results for "Loan4youtoday, fastloan4me, etc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
solid swiss swisstime, etc Grand Theft Internet Author: cleveland, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: solid swiss Internet

Aug 16 2017
Holistic Home Philadelphia | by Ginger Kuczowicz owner of Soap Box in Philadelphia | www.HolisticHomeLLC.com Kasia Rzotkiewicz , Director Of Operations Refuses to pay for hard hours I cleaned and scrubbed floors , walls, etc and has an Abusive Supervisor that's prejudice and wants you to work nonstop with no break to eat . She doesn't like you to clean with her germs and dirty floors using water apparently. Philadelphia Internet
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cleaning Services: Holistic Home Philadelphia | by Ginger Kuczowicz owner of Soap Box in Philadelphia | www.HolisticHomeLLC.com Internet

Aug 15 2017
Charlotte Grill Company Terry Wayne/Carolina Grill Company He takes a deposit from people after offering an unbelivable low price on a job. Often runs specials on the local Craigslist. He makes you sign a contract then either starts your job but doesnt finish, never starts your job or does a small amount of work and never comes back. His contract states that he will keep 25% of deposit if you cancel. He will make it impossible to work with him due to not finding subs, making an appointment and not keeping it, delaying projects do to weather or car break down etc. You will have to take him to court to get the moeny back. Many people who won judgements against him never saw their money--he has declared bankruptcy 2 times and has a lengthy criminal and civil record. This is public information that you should look into. Waxhaw NC Author: Waxhaw, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Charlotte Grill Company Internet

Aug 15 2017
St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants falsely advertised accredidations, did not get access to online classes, cannot reach a single person to help, no refund given, etc Atlanta Georgia Author: Columbia, South Carolina Health Care Education: St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants Atlanta, Georgia

SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet
Re: SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet Author: SUN CITY, Arizona Personal Services: SeekVerify Internet

Aug 13 2017
COREY P SMITH COREY P SMITH, HOW TO OUTSMART THE CREDIT BUREAUS, CONSPIRACY OF CREDIT CON ARTIST, PREYING ON THE POOR, HYPOCRITE, CRIMINAL MASTERMIND, ETC... MEMPHIS TENNESSEE TENNESSEE
Author: Alabama Credit Services: COREY P SMITH

Aug 13 2017
CyberScrub LLC CyberScrub Not Honoring Lifetime Upgrade Insurance Smyrna Georgia Cyberscrub Update Author: Elk Grove Village, Illinois Computer Software: CyberScrub LLC Smyrna, Georgia

Aug 12 2017
American Star Puppies This website is Americanstarpuppies and now they have taken down most of their previous pages and an error comes up as Forbidden, etc. They say they are based in Boson, Mass. When I filled out their inquiry form online concerning a Chihuahua teacup puppy named Britny I was interested in that was AKC and for sale, I received an email from someone named Mark (which was bogus) They sent over a intricate email explaining their service and their garantees and payment method with western union and their guarateed refund and protection. They then sent another email questionair having me fill out information as to my experience with owning a puppy. They replied back to congratulate me for being accepted and that Britny was avilable then had a detailed outline to follow and sent a receipt of costs, free shipping with an invoice number. PET LOVERS BEWARE! Boston Internet
Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Dog Breeders: American Star Puppies Internet

Aug 11 2017
Richard Checkan Asset Strategies International in partnership with SMH Schweizerische Metallhandel Panama, SA Sold me a bad investment by lying about due diligence, insured vaults, bonded warehouses, etc. Rockville Maryland Author: North St Paul, Minnesota Investment Brokers: Richard Checkan Rockville, Maryland

Aug 10 2017
Oceanview Resident I purchased the condo in xx Collins Ave in 2015 and was assigned the parking space #622-B. Later, I asked to reassign me a different parking spot on lower level under the roof to avoid a sun-damage of my car, they assign me parking spot #407-B. I was busy remodeling my unit for few months and no one was occupying it, so no one parked on that spot. Few months later, I arrived and found that my parking spot 407-B was temporarily assigned to a different unit with car parking there. I addressed the issue and Louise Paradiso, the manager gave me a temporarily solution/parking 236-B. Few weeks passed by and I decided to sell my condo. Buyer came to the association office for the interview day of closing and was told by Louise Paradiso, the manager that my unit has no parking. She told them if they want a parking space, they have to sue developer who did a condo conversation 15 years ago. Buyer walked away from closing table as of course, no one will buy a condo with no parking. My attorney and I reviewed all documents: 1) This condo was resold 3 times since 2005 and I am sure people had cars to park. 2) Accordingly to Condo Documents association has to assign to parking spot. Louise Paradiso, the manager is refusing all the fact and keep saying that I have to sue the developer. That makes no sense. I start speaking to other condo owners and they told many stories how terrible this management is and how they try to get some cash out of tenants and owners. That is not right. Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Oceanview B Sunny Isles Beach Rip Off Report - Parking Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Racists: Oceanview Resident Sunny Isles Beach , Florida

Aug 08 2017
Sales-Global.com I was hired as a stateroom manager for sales-global.com. I received a ton of packages and was given labels to mail them back to the company. i was provided a hiring contract etc. I was told the salary would be $2000+comm per month. Once reach the 30days to get pay. Sales-global.com disappeared, they wont take calls, if call from an unknown phone# they'll hang up. They tried to purchase goods under my name. They're stealing people's information order products&goods and reship them to where ever. basically they bail out 1week prior to the 30days. They'll deactivate you from their system and move on to the next victim. 6199 Oxon Hill RD, Oxon Hill, Maryland 20754 Internet Author: , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Sales-Global.com Internet

Aug 07 2017
Sunset escapes Sunset travel escapes Consistently call me to tell me I have a vacation that is expired through Spinnaker,Hilton, Diamond International resorts etc. and they have acquired access to expired accounts and would like to offer me the a second chance to use the expired credit on my account. Nationwide Author: Imlay, Michigan Cruises: Sunset escapes Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
Amir Kalde Amirhouses.com Took $3900 from us for a house that was unlivable and expect us to pay $700 a month Rent, and is refusing to repair the home to livable conditions per FL statute 83.51 or give us a full refund of our rent! We have 6 small children and are now left without a home to go to. Lakeland Florida
Take him to small claims court Author: Satellite Beach, Florida Landlords: Amir Kalde Internet

Aug 07 2017
Tophatter, inc. I a being charged thru Pay Pal $19.00, incl. late fees, etc., with no explanation as to what the merchandise is; I have NEVER bought, sold, etc., from Tophatter, Inc. Nationwide Author: Beverly Hills, Florida Questionable Activities: Tophatter, inc. Nationwide

Aug 06 2017
Filesmonster Unmentioned Streaming Limits Internet Positive Update on Filesmonster Author: St Paul, Minnesota Art Galleries: Filesmonster Internet

Aug 05 2017
Risperdal, Risperidone, Jansen of Johnson & Johnson Risperidone, Risperdal caused me extreme weight gain, Hypoglycemia, High Blood Sugar, Liver damage, Pancrease Damage, High Cholesterol, etc Janssen.com Nationwide Author: Brooklyn , New York Drug Manufacturers: Risperdal Nationwide

Aug 05 2017
Benscarts Hotdogcartstore Incomplete product & Dishonest practices Sevierville Internet Point two - bondng Author: Lawrenceburg, Tennessee Auto Parts: Benscarts Internet

18, Report #219217

Aug 04 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been offering affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to customers since 1900. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Liberty National Life Insurance Company.
Ex Employee Author: Birmingham, Alabama Insurance Companies: Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Birmingham, Alabama

Aug 04 2017
Illinois Department of Motor Vehicle DMV Illinois DMV bureaucratic scam!!! Springfield Illinois Another cover up!!! Author: Chicago, Illinois DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Illinois Department of Motor Vehicle Springfield, Illinois

Aug 03 2017
Focus Nutra VSC Nutra A pop-up showed on my computer screen with this company offering free samples of CA GARCINIA. So I gave my details etc. Next couple of days a bottle of garcinia pro was delivered to me. On the same day I saw that CA$115 was withdrawn from my bank account! New York New York Author: London, Ontario Credit Card Fraud: Focus Nutra Internet

Aug 02 2017
Fry's Kroger Company Food Stores Cynical Abuse of Severely Mentally Disabled Customers Gilbert Arizona
Wait a Minute ROBERT USA Author: Gilbert, Arizona Attorneys General: Fry's Gilbert, Arizona

Aug 02 2017
WoodSpring Suites ValuePlace Hotels Abusive Violent Behaviors By Staff/Guests & Fraud, Theft Of Taxes & Harassment etc. Sacramento California Author: Seattle, Washington Hotel: WoodSpring Suites Sacramento, California

Aug 01 2017
American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified...businesses you can trust: Feel safe confident & secure doing business with American Income Life / National Income Life - AIL pledges its commitment to customer satisfaction and Affiliate support. American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. Waco Texas, Nationwide*UPDATE: American Income Life recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Torchmark Companies: United American Insurance Company, ALTIG, National Income, American Income, United American, et. are all SCAM employmenr offers! Author: San Juan, Other Employers: United American Insurance - Torchmark Florida

Jul 31 2017
Hermine James, Hermine Janet James, Lady James She borrowed money, using sympathy words like her Mom being sick, don't have any good, can't pay her rent etc; to the tune of $10000 . Sent to her bank account at Wells Fargo, and Chase. Borrowed $6200---her father died and she had to bring his body up to NY from Fl White Plains NY NY Author: Bronx, New York Cash Services: Hermine James

Jul 28 2017
Lori Fleming, Lori Oldach, Lori Ann Fleming, Lori Ann Oldach, Lori Oldakowski, Lori Dunmire, Lexi Oldach and Lexi Michaels Professional Scam Artist, be it business or personal relationships St Petersburg Florida (((REDACTED DUE TO VIOLATION OF TOS))) Author: Oldsmar, Florida Websites: Lori Fleming, Lori Oldach St Petersburg, Florida