Your Search | loan4youtoday, fastloan4me, etc

Dec 01 2016
Square Trade/ Staples Bought a desktop from staples and they sold us a warranty with squaretrade. Same story to the T never received a box, called 3 times more and still no box, going to send a tech over....no tech, back the box etc Bozeman Montana Author: Belgrade, Montana Computer Manufactures: Square Trade/ Staples Internet

Nov 27 2016
Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC WAYNE HERMANSEN He got me too I signed a contract for a fence and siding for my home in April with an estimated cost of 5,000.00 for both. Well it's now November and I had to pay my uncle to complete the fence last month. He started the job and left a mess in my yard. I had fence poles that were moving. Huge holes in my yard and they tried to install an old rusted fence. Lucky I was home when they brought it and I sent it right back. I spoke to Wayne several times and he assured me he would take care of it that he was under a lot of stress etc. He ran with my 3,500.00 and thought I was going to give him the rest before he finished. Seeking a lawyer as we speak. Highland IN Internet Author: Merrillville , Indiana Attorney Generals: Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC WAYNE HERMANSEN Internet

Nov 23 2016
AARP American Association of Retired People Sends Renewal Notices over and over even though payment isn't due for many months. Includes new membership cards etc. Nationwide Author: Hollister, California Sales People: AARP Nationwide

Nov 23 2016
Generic Trade Atrocious (nothing like I've ever seen before) customer service, platform & data fees (many not disclosed), ambiguous site & policy wording, ambiguous intra-day margin approval process, sub-standard basic platform, etc. Highland Park Illinois Author: Flushing, New York Brokerage Companies: Generic Trade Highland Park, Illinois

Nov 17 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | std spreader, husband stealer, cheat, low life redondo beach, California
Wow...! Author: palm springs, California Prostitutes: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) redondo beach, California

Nov 16 2016
Garcinia Cambogia CP CoffeeToselectdiet Advertisement stated a trial of said coffee and the charge would be for mailing at $1.00. Nothing was said about automatic mailing after 14 days etc.  Unsure... Florida? Internet Author: Randallstown, Maryland Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Nov 11 2016
Proficio Mortgage Ventures LLC Karen Geotz, Agent All happened by E-mail searching for Reverse Mortgage, and I submitted my data, then I received a call from Ms. Geotz, then she E-mail me, and I replied sending all of my personal data etc. She never replied unknown reason, but all of my personal data was send to her. Why she mislead me? Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: Proficio Mortgage Ventures LLC Internet

Oct 21 2016
harleystreettreatments.co.uk Harley Street Treatments Limited, Harley Street Treatments Ltd, Boston Aesthetic Clinic (UK) Limited, Boston Clinic (UK) Ltd, Boston Clinics (UK) Limited etc Malti O'Mahoney, James O'mahoney and Peter Grant Run a Phoenix Company that is Dangerous London London, UK
Author: Other Plastic Surgeons: harleystreettreatments.co.uk London, Other

Oct 20 2016
Opticsfast.com Ripped off on eyeglass prescription, refused to correct mistakes etc Brooklyn New York Author: Turners Falls, Massachusetts Eye Care: Opticsfast.com Brooklyn, New York

Oct 16 2016
Ava's Flowets I was delivered dead flowers. Worked with the company for 3 days and all they did was keep turfing to the next manager. I sent pictures, videos etc. they refuse to give me my money back. Scam company, look up for yourself and you will see. Keisha M. Was especially the rudest person I have ever dealt with! New City Nationwide Author: Clovis, California Nurseries: Ava's Flowets Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
Raviv, skylit services Raviv the POS. Took 40k for a deposit, said if I didn't get loan he would return it. Connected me to an elevator co. They took an additional 10k for a deposit. He never did any work, and he called me apologizing profusely that he spent the money on another job, he was losing his house in westbury. He said he would fix my roof for the deposit, I had to buy the supplies because he said he smhad no money. He wrecked my roof, first rain that came in my roof almost collapsed causing extensive water damage. When I called him he said he had no obligation to return my money and the statute had run out. Well, my attorney is looking for him. If anyone knows of his new contact info, his residential home, phone etc. please send it to me. Westbury New york Author: Island park, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Raviv, skylit services

Oct 12 2016
PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE PCH etc... Misleading, failure to follow thru, impossible promises, dishonest, evasive, no accountability, all lights and flattery with no quality product attention Nationwide Say what? Author: st maries, Idaho Computer Mail Order: PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE Nationwide

Oct 03 2016
kazuma usa online kazuma atv parts online Buy Chinese hard to find parts for Atv, electrical systems, engines, brake systems, fuel systems, etc Online base in Carbondale, Illinois Internet Author: Hemet, California Sporting-good Manufactures: kazuma usa online Internet

Sep 30 2016
business capital mart Michael J. Hogan,Mike Hogan Real Estate Loans, Financing, No Doc, Inventory loans, etc. Richmond Virginia Author: , Pennsylvania Real Estate Investing: business capital mart Internet

Sep 25 2016
HipHopWeekly HipHopWeekly does not contact back or follow up on questions/calls etc!! Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Sacramento , California Book & Magazine Publishers: HipHopWeekly Langhorne, Pennsylvania

Sep 24 2016
JESUS OROSCO IS MARITNEZ ETC CRWES JESUS C OROSCO DAVID HILTZMAN CREW NO PERMITS ETC WANT I WANT PICTURES TOOK TOMNew Kingdom Handyman, LLC Review - Handyman Services in West ...www.bbb.org/.../new-kingdom-handyman-llc-in-...Better Business BureauComplaint Type, Total Closed Complaint BOGUS REPORTS BROKERAGE AS WELL GOING GOING ON HOUSTON MOTGOMERY IL SAN ANTONIO ARIZONA Nationwide Author: HOUSTON, Texas Homeowner Associations: JESUS OROSCO IS MARITNEZ ETC CRWES Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
Golf Etc. Jeremy Glanzer Stole our money and ran!! Granbury Nationwide Author: Brandon, Mississippi Golf Courses: Golf Etc. Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
ATP2 LLC They are a contractor for Veteran Affairs FSC I was terminated due to too many emails in regards to checking on a status for a new lead which I requested over a month ago. But there is far more that goes on with this company. I have been harassed, threatened by Cassandra H. and lots of defamation of character, false advertising when going for this position and their HR does not take anything into consideration, etc... White Plains Maryland Author: Killeen, Texas Employment Services: ATP2 LLC White Plains, Maryland

Sep 20 2016
Tata Ngolo Institute Inc. Tata Ngolo The Real TataNgolo ngoloinstitute.com / join/checkout Tata Ngolo Institute. Inc. WAS ENROLLING STUDENTS FOR CLASSES on 8/23/2016 I paid Tata Ngolo $121.00 to join. After about a month Tata Ngolo was no where to be found everything was deleted and no where to be found on social media YouTube Etc....j Chicago or Florida United States Internet-based Author: City, Ohio Cult Organizations: Tata Ngolo Institute Inc. Internet

Sep 13 2016
Incognito Express Unprofessional Delivery at 1:30AM past promised time-frame, terrible post customer service, etc Copperas Cove,, TX Nationwide Author: New York Auto Transporters: incognito express Nationwide

Sep 12 2016
Mark Martinez Marcus WARNING!!! This guy Mark / Marcus, might rip you off. He advertises in Craigslist for a variety of outdoor projects. Landscaping, plumbing, sprinkler repairs, handyman, painting, yard cleanups/cleanouts, deck and fence repairs, etc. . . He's ripped off several people in June/July 2016. He'll talk a good talk, then ask for half the money up front. He might do part of the work, then will stop answering his phone and disappear. Colorado Springs Colorado
Mark Martinez is a Con Artist Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Consumer Services: Mark Martinez Colorado Springs, Colorado

Sep 11 2016
Air Canada they never reimbursed me for the stolen articles from my luggage, they lied about the time to turn in my claim, they declined my claim for damages/losses, they are very selfish and cheap, they find excuses NOT to pay me for my loss, etc. Montreal Quebec Author: Los Angeles, California Airline Companies: Air Canada Montreal, Quebec

Sep 09 2016
Boost Mobile/ Sprint Corporation Softbank/Virgin, Nextel, etc.… Sprint Corporation, Softbank,Virgin, Nextel, etc. Told one price and charged me another on my credit card Plainfield, Indiana Nationwide Author: West Hills, California Communications & Networking: Boost Mobile/ Sprint Corporation Softbank/Virgin, Nextel, etc.… Nationwide

Sep 08 2016
Joshua Fontaine Cheryl Fowler Tenant evicted for failure to pay rent. Left house a mess (think broken doors, etc.) Lehigh Acres Florida Author: Lehigh Acres, Florida Tenants: Joshua Fontaine Lehigh Acres, Florida

Aug 30 2016
cdl consultants Justin thieves, fraudulent, non attorney spokesperson ,deceptive business practices , etc libertyville Illinois company agrees to make this right. Author: hollywood, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: cdl consultants libertyville, Illinois