LOCAL RECORDS OFFICE NORWALK, CA OX 509 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Local Records Office Norwalk, CA ox 509
There may be more specific results for "Local Records Office Norwalk, CA ox 509"
For more specific results for "Local Records Office Norwalk, CA ox 509"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017
Birth certificate state Internet Contact the vital records office in the state where you were born Author: Brooksville, Florida Shipping Companies: Birth certificate state Internet

Jul 24 2017
Avanti Skin Care I ordered a Free Trial. The first thing you see on the website when you open it is free bottle. I ordered the trial only. Then was billed $89.95 and $85.95 for the face cream and eye cream. No where did the transaction say I would be billed for this amount or that I needed to cancel my order in 14 days. I called the company and they were very rude, treated me like I was stupid and was nothing they could do for me. I explained to them that I would contact the BBB, which is what I did. I received a full refund only because I took the extra steps to do so. It's a scan folks. Beware. Alameda, CA 94501 Internet Author: Goodlettsville, Tennessee Skin Care: Avanti Skin Care Internet

Jul 23 2017
Valere Skin/Dar Waterfront sent me a collection notice for a product I never recieved. The bill was for $98.71 I will not pay for something I did not order. Sherman Oaks, Ca. 91423 Internet CA. Author: covington, Kentucky Skin Care: Valere Skin/Dar Waterfront Internet

Jul 23 2017
POSHMARK STOLE MY MERCHANDISE AND HAS NOT PAID ME!!! WHERE ARE MY PROMISED FUNDS??? AND NO CALL BACK AFTER MESSAGES LEFT CA Internet Author: New York, New York Shipping Companies: POSHMARK Internet

Jul 22 2017
Nutridiamond,LLC Diet Comes FirstMy Fit Resolution Phone pop-up for Garcinia Cambodia and African Mango the screens appear too fast and they trick you Westminster,CA, California Internet Author: Melbourne, Florida Weightloss Programs: Nutridiamond,LLC Internet

Jul 22 2017
BEAUTE COSMETICS BEAUTE This company ripped off my elderly Mother. She was impressed with their celebrity endorsements, and because she's on a fixed income the thought of paying shipping and handling was great. They have now sent her the original order and charged her full price, and yesterday she got another order, also full price. This is almost $200. She cannot seem to get a refund. They are a bad company, no integrity. Won't do right by this 76yr old Grandmother. I am contacting the Attorney General's office. I suggest anyone who's been a vicitm of their deceptive tactics, do the same. Their must be some type of fraud that applies to how they do business. Stay away from them. las vegas Nevada Author: San Antonio, Florida Skin Care: BEAUTE COSMETICS las vegas, Nevada

Jul 21 2017
Optimum Cable Charged us for service we didn't want Norwalk Nationwide Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Sales People: Optimum Cable Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Lumanere-R-Soleil I ordered the free trial and received one eye serum bottle. The next day I received another box with an eye serum and a skin serum (which they charged my account for). I asked them to cancel me from their auto-ship program and yesterday I received yet another box! How do you get them to stop? Santa Ana .CA. 92799-4567 Internet Author: COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado Skin Care: Lumanere-R-Soleil Internet

Jul 21 2017
Active Face Serum and Eye Cream Costa Mesa CA Another ripped off customer Costa Mesa California Internet Author: BROOKLYN, New York Eye Care: Active Face Serum and Eye Cream Costa Mesa CA Internet

Jul 21 2017
Vertical Retail Solutions Worked with a man named Gene Sammartino We were contacted in May to install some graphics to a local company, asked to do asap. We actually completed the work that day. Notified Gene work completed, he was very pleased. Never heard from him again. Andover Connecticut Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Sign Shops: Vertical Retail Solutions Andover, Connecticut

Jul 20 2017
Club Wyndham, Branson, MO office Rude, condescending, pushy, deceptive sales practices Branson Missouri Filing to get our money back tomorrow check out BBB Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Resorts: Club Wyndham, Branson, MO office Branson, Missouri

Jul 20 2017
Evgo fraud, unaccountability, misleading, cut throat business practices, dismissive, demeaning, theft of wages Los Angeles CA
Author: Los Angeles, California Consumer Services: Evgo Los Angeles,

Jul 20 2017
Software Empire nine Downloaded Office 2010, Received invalid key per MSF error,bank notified, holding pmt Mint Hill North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Computer Software: Software Empire North Carolina

Jul 20 2017
ReVitalizeSkinSerum I canceled the keep sending. It Fountain Valley CA California Author: Mattapan, Massachusetts Attorney Generals: ReVitalizeSkinSerum Fountain Valley CA, California

Jul 20 2017
Blissful Skincare Blissworld Skin Care145 S. Fairfax Ave suite #400Los Angeles, CA 90036 On 3-20/2017 I ordered samples. 4/3/2017 no samples. / cancelled order.12:10pm EST Did. Receive confirmation./ April statement credit card $104. +$94./will not refund!! Los Angeles, CA 90030 California Author: Oakland Township, Michigan Skin Care: Blissful Skincare Internet

Jul 20 2017
Proinso Solar PROINSO USA1030 Riverside PKWY, Suite 130,West Sacramento, CA 95605 United SPAM emails and SPAM telemarketing - breaking can spam and tcpa laws West Sacremento California Author: Boston, New York Solar Energy: Proinso Solar West Sacremento, California

Jul 20 2017
Jullen Skin Care/ Illujen eye cream Flairfortune and or OGD-Nudazzle took a total of 350.99 form bank account for transactions not authorized by me Tustin Internet and CA Author: Raynham, Massachusetts Skin Care: Jullen Skin Care/ Illujen eye cream Internet

Jul 20 2017
Car Hop Vallejo, CA I bought a car from Car Hop in Vallejo in March 2017 and it just blew up July 16, 2017 (4 months) because I did not have full coverage they want me to still pay for a faulty car (DEATH TRAP) my daughter was driving from Fresno to Oakland the Nissan 2009 Versa started to smoke and then there was a pop (FIRE) she pulled over to the side of the road and the car blew up. Nationwide
Author: Oakland, California Auto Dealers: Car Hop Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Lux International Sales Aps Postboks 1158,DK-5100 Sense C, Denmark I got quickmax item from this company without order and they have sent the invoice and many warning letter and ask me to if I don't pay I will be take to their local law Internet Author: paro, Internet: Lux International Sales Aps Internet

Jul 20 2017
Glamor trends 27 west anapamu st.ste.#398.santa Barbara ca 93101 Internet fraud.pretended to be Amazon. Sold a wristwatch@ $6.99.and charged xtra $99.98 Santa Barbara CA 93101 CA
Author: Lanham, Maryland Credit & Debt Services: Glamor trends santa Barbara , ca

Jul 19 2017
Belle Epoque, Luminis, Trueley Thin, Youth Complete, Zip Fast Youth HUGE RIP-OFF BELLE EPOQUE AND AKA'S Internet Author: Los Angeles, CA, California Skin Care: Belle Epoque Internet

Jul 19 2017
Admirality yacht sales/jason lash Jason Lash Admiralty Yacht Sales, Inc. 911 SE 6th Ave. Ste 109 Delray Beach, FL 33483 (561) 330-9361 Office(321) 231-8756 CellFax: (561) 330-9313 Avoid this company! They believe any conversation is enough to lock you into a sales agrement and Unethical business conduct Delray beach Florida Author: Overland Park, Kansas Boat Brokers: Admirality yacht sales/jason lash Internet

Jul 19 2017
Andrew Weiss Gallery Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Andrew Weiss Gallery is a trusted fine art gallery with more than 45 years’ experience. You can feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Andrew Weiss Gallery. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Andrew Weiss Gallery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Andrew Weiss Gallery Scam Author: Los Angeles, Art Galleries: Andrew Weiss Gallery TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Andrew Weiss Gallery specializes for over 40 years in the works of Pablo Picasso, Marc Chagall, Joan Miró, and Salvador Dalí, the Andrew Weiss Gallery, located in Los Angeles, CA, offers an extensive collection of original paintings, drawings, prints, and ceramics to its exclusive international private clientele, and galleries worldwide. Chatsworth, California

Jul 18 2017
Stacey Kirsch, Steven Kirsch, DRIFund.com DRIFund, Stacey Kirsch, Stacey Dinerstein, Gifts CA, Steven Kirsch Stole website, tried to take money back on PayPal after they claimed they were happy with the site and could finish it themselves. Marina Del Rey California
Client has paid. Please remove report. Author: Paramount, California Websites: Stacey Kirsch, Steven Kirsch, DRIFund.com Marina Del Rey, California

Jul 18 2017
HOME WAREHOUSE SUPPLY INC ( owner : sky tam) sky tam ordered one container bathroom vanity, and did pay the balance, cheat SACRAMENTO,CA 95828 8225 SIENA AVENUE,SACRAMENTO,CA 95828 Author: Hangzhou, Alabama Bed & Bath: Xinda Bathroom Cabinet Co.,LTD Internet