LOGISTICAL PRODUCTS HOUSE, LLC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Logistical Products House, LLC
There may be more specific results for "Logistical Products House, LLC"
For more specific results for "Logistical Products House, LLC"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
NeuLift I got ripped off for 179.90 drafted right out of checking account! After calling the number on the bottle to try and stop the draft I was told that after receiving the trial samples I had 14 days to cancel. I asked her where it stated this to which she replied in the terms box in small print. I told her that if the product was good then such faulty and bad business practices are not needed.I realize I should have read the small print more closely but why not advertise this 14 day deal on the major advertisement. It is just bad business. I told her I expect my products in the mail but cancel any future purchases. She tried to offer me extreme discounts on future purchase. NO THANK YOU! I told her I would be reporting this to anyone who would listen. So watch out everyone. That's a large chunk of change and I HAVEN'T received the products yet. Fountain Valley California Author: Commerce, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: NeuLift Fountain Valley, California

Aug 22 2017
Wow fashion Ellys world I placed a order online and never received the product Nationwide
Author: Lagrange, Kentucky Beauty Products: Wow fashion Nationwide

4, Report #1020058

Elly's world Not sent item, website unavailable. Internet
Author: Colchester, Other Beauty Products: Elly's world Internet

Aug 22 2017
Wondershare Don't buy wondershare products Internet Author: Cohoes, New York Computer Software: Wondershare Internet

Sales global llc ELIZABETH THOMAS MD
Author: Suwanee, Georgia Employers: Sales global llc Internet

Aug 21 2017
Allied Auto Shippers, LLC False advertising Coral Springs Florida Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Auto Shipping Companies: Allied Auto Shippers, LLC Coral Springs, Florida

Aug 21 2017
Evisage Skin Intl Iius & Krasa My products do NOT have a phone number listed for me to ask for a refund! My bank account was charged $103.00 and a second charge of $109.00 for a recurring debit card purchase! they send the item with no invoice or any info Internet Author: St. Charles, Missouri Skin Care: Evisage Skin Intl Internet

Aug 21 2017
Nexus Retail, LLC David Fisher Failed to pay bill Denver Colorado Author: Mill Valley, California Consulting: Nexus Retail, LLC Denver, Colorado

Aug 21 2017
Deco-Concrete Designs LLC Deco-Dan,Dan Gammercone SCAM WARNING,Dan will take your money and RUN Lutz Florida
Author: Dunedin, Florida Home Improvements: Deco-Concrete Designs LLC Lutz, Florida

Aug 21 2017
Bipedd LLC I ordered a trial shipment of Endo Oil. Have not received anything. The charge was supposed to be only $5.97 for shipping and handling and after the 30 day trial, if you wanted to continue Using the product they would automatically charge $79.99 monthly. However they charged my credit card $ 79.99 and $5.97 immediately when I placed the order. This was contrary to what the instructions said. I have tried to call the number listed that we should call (515-207-4977) numerous times with no answers, I emailed them at their web cite that they gave me in their instructions which was cs@bipedd.com, this is a total scam, I'm assuming. Is there any way I can get my money back? Nationwide Author: Terry, Mississippi Questionable Activities: Bipedd LLC Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
ABC Marketing Solutions LLC --- SCAMMERS SEO / Google listing SCAM Boca Raton Florida 10+ Years of Scammer History - ABC Marketing Solutions LLC Author: Alabama SEO - Reputation Management: ABC Marketing Solutions LLC Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 21 2017
Trim Genesis Unknown Debited money from my husband's account and shipped products that I didn't order. The address is wrong and I am asleep at 1:30 am wouldn't order this. St. Petersburg Florida Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Supplemental Health Programs: Trim Genesis St. Petersburg , Florida

Aug 21 2017
ADDICT GEAR hey have by mail confirmed reciept of my order and payment by card. They have given order number and declared shipment of products. by email still not yet received items more then 60 days oklahoma Oklahoma
Author: RIYADH, New York Eye Care: ADDICT GEAR oklahoma, Oklahoma

Aug 21 2017
Bipedd LLC Website offered a free trial for $5.95, said out of stock but then billed me the $5.95 and total price $79.77 without any product received. Neither phone or email listed as their contact are valid Internet
Author: Melbourne, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Bipedd LLC Internet

Aug 21 2017
Hydroluxe Sneaky and Fraudulant Subscritions for Beauty Products Internet Author: Guelph, Ontario, Alabama Skin Care: Hydroluxe Internet

Aug 21 2017
Carolina Carports LLC Buyer Beware - Read ALL Reviews!!! Dobson NC Author: savannah, Georgia Home Improvements: Carolina Carports LLC Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Ellys world I ordered a steam straightner from this site Ellys World for $49.99 and when Im trying to find out why. I never got it & track it, its saying the store is no longer available Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Beauty Products: Ellys world Internet

Aug 21 2017
bipedd llc FRAUDELANT CHARGES FOR PRODUCTS NOT RECEIVED Scottsdale Arizona Author: Florence, Kentucky Alternative Health: bipedd llc Internet

Aug 21 2017
Basic Lawn Mowing, LLC Fraud Alert! Cashed my check & didn't do service Cape Coral Florida
Author: Cape Coral, Florida Landscaping: Basic Lawn Mowing, LLC Cape Coral, Florida

Aug 21 2017
Cascade Capital llc series C Original creditor: Floridian Hospitalist Services LLC FHS 12 letters in the mailbox today all from the Cascade Capital LLC Series C, in Petaluma California Petaluma California Author: Cocoa, Florida Attorney Generals: Cascade Capital llc series C Petaluma, California

Aug 21 2017
Nicktane Nicktane Diesel SRWE245 on ebay or Nicolas Damico He forced me to buy something I dont need Sacramento Internet He FORCED you? Author: fairfield bay, Arkansas Auto Parts: Nicktane Internet

Aug 21 2017
Bipedd LLC Charged for a trial and then followed with an order, which I have not received, and cannot reach them by the hone # or email address they provided name does not appear no state idnicated Author: Fresno, California Alternative Health: Bipedd LLC Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Elly's World I purchased Ellys professional hair steamer online after i saw an ad on Facebook that sent me to Ellys world for $49.97. I received confirmation email but when I go to check on my order it says the URL is no longer available. I made this purchase on Aug 7  Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet