LOGISTICARE, MO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Logisticare, MO
There may be more specific results for "Logisticare, MO"
For more specific results for "Logisticare, MO"
Showing 1-25 of 1,844 Found Reports For more specific results for "Logisticare, MO"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 18 2017
Central Heating & Air Mike Cloer owner Sold ac unit problems mo show and wii not return calls Ormond beach Florida Author: Ormond beach, Florida Small Business Services: Central Heating &Air Ormond beach, Florida

Apr 13 2017
Barbara Mollins Selling Porsche for 3k via Amazon shipping Billings, MO Internet Author: Bronxville , New York Motor Vehicle: Barbara Mollins Internet

Apr 11 2017
truthfinder I accepted $1.00 trial offer only and they charged my bank debit card of entire mo. service. they ripped me off and i want my money back. New York New York Author: lutz, Florida Credit & Debt Services: truthfinder New York, New York

Mar 31 2017
 They have never completed the job started in april 2016 its now april 2017 Ballwin Mo. & Cattawissa Mo. Missouri
Author: Ballwin, Missouri Roofing Companies: ASPEN TOUCH, LLC Internet

Mar 20 2017
Businesspartners.com aka Greg Berman, Real Estate Developer Full scale scam to get you to subscribe for $49/mo. - fraudulent postings of investors & partners types Boca Raton Florida Author: Naples , Florida Financial Services: Businesspartners.com Boca Raton, Florida

Mar 14 2017
Booking.com, Booking.com They misrepresented booking dates inorder to charge my card for mo show Internet Author: kampala, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Booking.com Internet

Mar 07 2017
SOFTWAREAEINC Paid 128.99 for mircosoft office and was supposed to be one time forever...expiredf after 1 mo. Ca. Internet Author: charlottesville, Virginia Computer Software: SOFTWAREAEINC Internet

Mar 07 2017
Jason Drylie Jason D Drylie, Jason Dean Drylie Rented 1 yr from me, moved out stuck me with 3 1/2 mo rent unpaid Davenport Fl 33837 Nationwide
Author: davenport, Florida Tenants: Jason Drylie Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
Studypool Inc JOSE, EMMA, DANUBIA, CHUCK The first time I purchased a paper and they never sent it, I asked for it several times saying I had not received it. They kept sending me to another site. Then I threatened them and said I wanted my money back and they said no. They finally sent the paper a day later. So Chuck wrote me when I told them I was going to slaughter them with word of mouth, so they said they would give me my money back and actually gave me $10.00 more. So I said ok. I ordered another paper and I paid $80.00 well they took the $80.00 and then stole another $16.00 that I NEVER approved and said that I did, So I am holding true to my word and I am going to tell everyone whether they listen or not. I will go to the po house bringing this s*pool down! Saint Louis, Internet MO What's wrong with you? Author: Orlando, Florida Colleges and Universities: Studypool Inc Internet

Mar 03 2017
Enterprise Rent a Car Bully Tactics Kansas City MO Enterprise Cares Author: Aliso Viejo, California Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Rent a Car Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Ferrell mobile homes in benton mo me and my wife put down $45,000 and was late one time due to Christmas and Ferrell come and put us out on the street fefused to take r payment over being two weeks late. they didn't care that we had two small children in the home and a 14 year old , we only owed $35000 on the home had it less than a year and they just came and took it. Glen Ferrell told my wife it was. ot his problem that there was small children in the home. benton Internet Author: campbell, Missouri Manufactured Home Dealers: Ferrell mobile homes in benton mo Internet

Feb 25 2017
James Morgan, Attorney forces to pay $1.49, then $49. for year,I declined, then $19.99/mo,declined, but button does'nt work; [on open page of ripoff report page; and $29.95 charge-don't know for what. Internet Author: Denville, New Jersey Attorneys & Legal Services: James Morgan, Attorney Internet

Feb 24 2017
Conway Truckload/XPO Logistics XPO Logistics Cleaning House Joplin, Mo Joplin, Mo Author: Palm Coast, Florida Trucking Companies: Conway Truckload/XPO Logistics Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
future fun group A.C AUTO SALES LEASED US CHECK APPROVING MACHINES THAT WE COULD NEVER GET CHECKS APPROVED WITH CHARGED US ABOUT 300.00 PER MO, MIDDLETOWN New York Author: union gap, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: future fun group MIDDLETOWN, New York

Feb 16 2017
EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO Contacts at company:Kyle, Matt, Brian, Steven Read from script....would not let me talk. My son responded to officially looking notice and they sold him policy. 2 hours later we were trying to cancel. They kept transfering us from one person to the next and offering to listen to us but then saying you need coverage on your 2005 blah blah blah.... My college student was ripped off of not only 400 initial dollars but will have to close all accounts and start over so that they will not take the monthly amount for the amount owed. How can they be allowed to send such official documents declaring timeis out and being liable for cost of repairs blach blah. I can only imagine what they do each time someone forks over their credit care information to them. O Fallon Missouri Author: Universal City , Texas Auto Warranty: EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO O Fallon, Missouri

Feb 16 2017
Storage mart Sold my things Columbia MO StorageMart Customer Service Author: Columbia, Missouri Storage & Self Storage: Storage mart

Feb 13 2017
phpMyDirectory & Acomplish Technology - Ben Johnson phpMyDirectoryAcomplish TechnologyBen Johnsonsupport@accomplishhosting.comAccomplish Technology, LLCP.O. Box 14643Springfield, MO 65804 This is a total ripoff company. Springfield Internet
Author: Tikam Batu, Alabama Computer Programmers: phpMyDirectory & Acomplish Technology - Ben Johnson Internet

Feb 13 2017
derma/divine company sending products not ordered without invoice as to how much products are. company taking money out of account with out permission. When called the person was very disrespectful. would not let me speck with a Supervisor nor give me the address of t taking mo without permission savannah Georgia Author: florence, South Carolina Skin Care: derma/divine savannah, Georgia

Feb 07 2017
Logisticare Medicaid Transportation Constant denial of medical nessecity form, despite total compliance and professional intervention New York City New York Author: Bronx, New York Taxi & Limousine Services: Logisticare Medicaid Transportation New York

Feb 05 2017
Yelp Advirtising They promised lots of phone calls. After roping me into a contract and charging over $2000/mo I never received one call. San Fransisco California Internet
Author: Glendale, California Internet: Yelp Advirtising Internet

Feb 05 2017
Creekside Apartments St. Charles, MO Manager Vickie Breakfield Avoid Creekside Apartments - Manager Vickie Breakfield St. Charles Missouri Author: St. Charles, Missouri Neighborhood Services: Creekside Apartments St. Charles, MO St. Charles, Missouri

Jan 19 2017
Beauty Wrinkle Cream Mo Charged m3 $89 for a trial that should have cost $4.95 St George Utah Author: Wantage, New Jersey Miscellaneous Companies: Beauty Wrinkle Cream Mo St George, Utah

Jan 18 2017
Software Empire Company sent back activation Codes, will not answer phone, nor emails. Same MO for others. Author: Midvale , Utah Computer Software: Software Empire

Jan 18 2017
Aspen Touch Aspen Touch General Contracting Aspen Touch General Contracting & Consulting Over promised and under delivered a complete project CATTAWISSA MO Missouri Author: Pacific , Missouri Roofing Companies: Aspen Touch Missouri

Jan 17 2017
Anthony William Fehrennbacher Tony Fehrenbacher Suspect in Theft, No Trespassing Order MO 16-992 Manhattan Illinois MORE INFORMATION NEEDED PLEASE Author: Versailles, Missouri Questionable Activities: Anthony William Fehrennbacher Manhattan, Illinois