LOGISTICARE, MO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Logisticare, MO
There may be more specific results for "Logisticare, MO"
For more specific results for "Logisticare, MO"
Showing 1-25 of 1,856 Found Reports For more specific results for "Logisticare, MO"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 19 2017
Socket Telecom Socket.com in Columbia Mo. 65202 I've been with Socket over 10 years & Im fully disabled, today Katherine told me sense I hadn't gave them an answer about there new service the offer is no longer good to me that I would have to send my modem back after telling them these last 3 months my father and I was both hospitilized,  Columbia Missouri Author: Joplin, Missouri Internet Service Providers: Socket Telecom Columbia, Missouri

Jun 07 2017
Fields Data Recovery Eric Keck Incompetent or Crooked? Pick one. St.Louis, MO Nationwide Eric Keck is an Honest Employee Author: Everett , Washington Computer Service & Repair: Fields Data Recovery Nationwide

May 31 2017
LogistiCare Descriminated business women owner Miami Lakes Florida Logisticare descriminated business owner Author: ft. lauderdale, Florida Work Place Bullies: LogistiCare Miami Lakes, Florida

May 17 2017
customerservice@invent4free.com Redesigned my concept submission images and post sell on websiite Amazon and Dx.com for their Profit. Lamar,MO Internet
Author: Missouri, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: customerservice@invent4free.com Internet

May 16 2017
Skinny Body Care 415 Bussen Underground Rd. St Louis MO 63129 817 479 9198 100% money back FRAUD St. Louis MO. 63129 Nationwide
Author: Lakeview, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Skinny Body Care Nationwide

May 07 2017
Samsung Took them 8 weeks to satisfy a warranty issue. They paid off the appliance, but its still broke! St. Joseph MO Author: SAINT JOSEPH, Missouri Warranty Companies: Samsung Nationwide

May 05 2017
TitleMax TitleMax here and then getting Florissant Missouri St. Louis Mo. Nationwide Author: Nationwide Motor Vehicle: City Employees: TitleMax Nationwide

May 03 2017
American hope resourses I was looking for housing. Before i could find anything a third party program popped up wanting ke pay more. To get membership to help me locate housing. Assistance. Ithey were suposed to cancel my membership and insted they charged me another minth fees. And still havent received any assistance nor notice of cancelation. They charged me for services i never received and when trying to call to ask about cancelation i can only reach automated message asking to leave a mmessage. Internet Author: Springfield mo, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: American hope resourses Internet

May 01 2017
Pyramid Roofing Company Poor customer service, poor craftsmanship, liars Grandview MO Author: Shawnee , Kansas Roofing Companies: Pyramid Roofing Company MO

Apr 30 2017
Jason sterbe sterbe capital investments, Roland nwangene, Jacob Nomvete Inquired about a loan foe real estate. Was promptly asked to send money thru western union to pay for processing. To a roland nwangene, who is a notorious scammer Maryland heights MO and ga Author: Hagerstown, Maryland Loans: Jason sterbe sterbe capital investments Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Dollar Tree StLouis mo - Brandon Harassment St. Louis Missouri
Author: St Louis, Missouri Consumer Services: Dollar Tree StLouis mo St. Louis, Missouri

Apr 26 2017
Mo Urena Scammer! MO URENA of Simi Valley or Moorpark or Ventura County THIEF Ventura California
Author: Ventura, California Home Improvements: Mo Urena Ventura, California

Apr 18 2017
Central Heating & Air Mike Cloer owner Sold ac unit problems mo show and wii not return calls Ormond beach Florida Author: Ormond beach, Florida Small Business Services: Central Heating &Air Ormond beach, Florida

Apr 13 2017
Barbara Mollins Selling Porsche for 3k via Amazon shipping Billings, MO Internet Author: Bronxville , New York Motor Vehicle: Barbara Mollins Internet

Apr 11 2017
truthfinder I accepted $1.00 trial offer only and they charged my bank debit card of entire mo. service. they ripped me off and i want my money back. New York New York Author: lutz, Florida Credit & Debt Services: truthfinder New York, New York

Mar 31 2017
 They have never completed the job started in april 2016 its now april 2017 Ballwin Mo. & Cattawissa Mo. Missouri
Author: Ballwin, Missouri Roofing Companies: ASPEN TOUCH, LLC Internet

Mar 20 2017
Businesspartners.com aka Greg Berman, Real Estate Developer Full scale scam to get you to subscribe for $49/mo. - fraudulent postings of investors & partners types Boca Raton Florida Author: Naples , Florida Financial Services: Businesspartners.com Boca Raton, Florida

Mar 14 2017
Booking.com, Booking.com They misrepresented booking dates inorder to charge my card for mo show Internet Author: kampala, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Booking.com Internet

Mar 07 2017
SOFTWAREAEINC Paid 128.99 for mircosoft office and was supposed to be one time forever...expiredf after 1 mo. Ca. Internet Author: charlottesville, Virginia Computer Software: SOFTWAREAEINC Internet

Mar 07 2017
Jason Drylie Jason D Drylie, Jason Dean Drylie Rented 1 yr from me, moved out stuck me with 3 1/2 mo rent unpaid Davenport Fl 33837 Nationwide
Author: davenport, Florida Tenants: Jason Drylie Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
Studypool Inc JOSE, EMMA, DANUBIA, CHUCK The first time I purchased a paper and they never sent it, I asked for it several times saying I had not received it. They kept sending me to another site. Then I threatened them and said I wanted my money back and they said no. They finally sent the paper a day later. So Chuck wrote me when I told them I was going to slaughter them with word of mouth, so they said they would give me my money back and actually gave me $10.00 more. So I said ok. I ordered another paper and I paid $80.00 well they took the $80.00 and then stole another $16.00 that I NEVER approved and said that I did, So I am holding true to my word and I am going to tell everyone whether they listen or not. I will go to the po house bringing this s*pool down! Saint Louis, Internet MO What's wrong with you? Author: Orlando, Florida Colleges and Universities: Studypool Inc Internet

Mar 03 2017
Enterprise Rent a Car Bully Tactics Kansas City MO Enterprise Cares Author: Aliso Viejo, California Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Rent a Car Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Ferrell mobile homes in benton mo me and my wife put down $45,000 and was late one time due to Christmas and Ferrell come and put us out on the street fefused to take r payment over being two weeks late. they didn't care that we had two small children in the home and a 14 year old , we only owed $35000 on the home had it less than a year and they just came and took it. Glen Ferrell told my wife it was. ot his problem that there was small children in the home. benton Internet Author: campbell, Missouri Manufactured Home Dealers: Ferrell mobile homes in benton mo Internet

Feb 25 2017
James Morgan, Attorney forces to pay $1.49, then $49. for year,I declined, then $19.99/mo,declined, but button does'nt work; [on open page of ripoff report page; and $29.95 charge-don't know for what. Internet Author: Denville, New Jersey Attorneys & Legal Services: James Morgan, Attorney Internet

Feb 24 2017
Conway Truckload/XPO Logistics XPO Logistics Cleaning House Joplin, Mo Joplin, Mo Author: Palm Coast, Florida Trucking Companies: Conway Truckload/XPO Logistics Nationwide