Your Search | logisticare, mo

May 05 2016
MTC truck driving training Take advantage of me and took my money. Hazelwood, mo 63042 MO Author: St.louis, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: MTC truck driving training MO

May 03 2016
LIFE ON AIR BODY BEAUTY AND TRUTH RIPOFF COMPANY ST. LOUIS MO Author: Cleveland, New York Alternative Health: LIFE ON AIR BODY

Apr 14 2016
Mo river auto parts Napa Napa Sold parts they didn't own, gave info that was incorrect owner lied about employee Pacific Mo Missouri Author: St. Louis , Missouri Auto Parts: Mo river auto parts Napa Pacific Mo, Missouri

Apr 14 2016
University of Guns, NGOA, ILMG, Inc. Online Scam, Internet Fraud, Theft by desception, St. Peters, MO. Missouri
Author: Pollock Pines, California Miscellaneous Electronics: University of Guns, NGOA, ILMG, Inc. Internet

Apr 13 2016
Susquehanna Bank After not using my account for 3 months I finally decided to deposit some money into it .NOT CASH A CHECK but DEPOSIT money . Before going into the bank I checked the account and everything seem fine the balanced of course was 0.00 i havent used it in mo ths so i didnt expect any cash in there. Willow Grove Pennsylvania Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Banks: Susquehanna Bank Willow Grove , Pennsylvania

Apr 11 2016
To and Mo Towing Unfit for Public Service Laguna Beach California Author: Beverly Hills, California Auto Storage: To and Mo Towing Laguna Beach, California

Apr 11 2016
William Ryan Woods Jerry Cumpler, Ozarks Waterpark Ventures, LLC, Dba Wilderness Resorts Ozarksrwoods www.hurleywoods.com, FRAUD, Extortion, Lier, Premeditated scam artist, Default Judgement over 3 million, False representation of a attorney at law! Crime! St. Louis MO
$40M Lawsuit Author: Little Rock, Arkansas ORGANIZED CRIME: William Ryan Woods St. Louis,

Apr 11 2016
E Cigs ecigsbrand.comUSA Warehouse Return Address: E-Cigs Pro Vapor Returns 415 Bussen Underground Road St. Louis, MO 63129 Charged my credit card after selling me a product at a give away Internet based Nationwide Author: Lancaster, California Bait-and-Switch: E Cigs Nationwide

Apr 08 2016
Nouveau Beauty Liberty Mo Gentalfeel.com and CreamTouch Some time in Febuary I ordered off facebook site for this eye and face serum, I thought it was free all I had to pay was the shipping and handling. I thought I had read everything real close and I don't rember seeing anything about cancelling after 14 days. I did go to one of there web sites and found the terms, and it says I would be charged 89.72 and I would recieve another shippment in 30 days and be charged another 89.72. I have been charged 84-75 and 89.75 on 3/9/16 and again on 4/8/16, a total of 349.00 and never received anything else. I;m sorry to tell them but this face stuff is not that good and I wouldn't pay 10.00 for it. Laytonsville Maryland Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Beauty Salons: Nouveau Beauty Internet

Apr 04 2016
International Award Payment Center IAPC, A.T. Lee I started receiving these letters after entering for Publishers Clearing House drawing for a 7,000 a week prize. Kansas City MO Author: DURHAM, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: International Award Payment Center

Apr 03 2016
WTSEticket took an ACH Debit from personal checking account of $59.99 which resulted in Overdraft charge of $36.00 unknown Internet Author: Scott City, MO , Missouri Sports Teams & Clubs: WTSEticket Internet

Apr 01 2016
Vacations made Easy Vacations Made Easy 2101 W. Chesterfield Blvd. Building C Suite 124 Springfield, MO 65807 DONT USE THIS COMPANY Springfield Missouri Author: Royal Oak, Michigan Ticket Sales: Vacations made Easy Springfield, Missouri

13, Report #1292044

Mar 11 2016
global movers&storage king david movers , great american moving & storage all united movers - LIARS, CHEATERS - PLEASE READ TO UNDERSTAND- LOCATED IN ST LOUIS MO , TOCOMA WASHINGTON , HOUSTON TX st louis Missouri Author: tacoma, Washington Moving Companies: global movers&storage st louis, Missouri

Mar 10 2016
THINK A LITTLE DIFFERENT $29.00 MO. AFTER MO. KEARNEY, BAKERSFIELD, PHEONIX ARIZONA Author: I got ripped, California Real Estate Services: THINK A LITTLE DIFFERENT KEARNEY, BAKERSFIELD,PHEONIX, California

Mar 10 2016
Perry Allen's Cut Rate Movers Stole from me when packing. Kansas City Metro Area KS & MO Author: Overland Park, Kansas Moving Companies: Perry Allen's Cut Rate Movers Internet

Mar 05 2016
Sheridan Labs Inc aka Brio Skin, Allegro Antiaging Cream, Revital-lift.com, Hydra Skin Sciences Will sign you up for evergreen subscription & make it impossible to get out at $100/mo Bluffdale Utah
Author: Los Angeles, California Misc. Health Specialists: Sheridan Labs Inc Bluffdale, Utah

Mar 05 2016
Safe Cart optimizerpro receved email saying charged my cc 14.95 since 2014,and will do so every 6 mo. never signed up for and can not contact them. Internet Please contact us directly Author: liberty, Maine On-Line Business: Safe Cart Internet

Feb 28 2016
Real Estate Fortunes.com, Lou Vukas, Sonja Vukas, PMI Coaching, IDI Global, NMR, CMS, WASATCH, Summit Real Estate Ripoff Demons of Utah, MO, and IN. Strike Again!! Salt Lake City, St Louis, Schereville Utah, Missouri, Indiana idi global = Is truly a scam, that is why so many people have filed so many complaints against this company and its many different names. Author: WM, Louisiana Real Estate Services: Real Estate Fortunes.com, LouVukas, Sonja Vukas, PMI Coaching, IDI Global, NMR, CMS, WASATCH, Summit Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 26 2016
the international Award payment center this company is a scam asking for money I send them money and never got anything. Beware. Kansas City, Mo Kansas Author: Oklahoma city , Oklahoma Liars: the international Award payment center Kansas City, Mo, Kansas

20, Report #1281919

Feb 25 2016
Ngoa G700 Flashlights I ordered 2 G700 Flashlights on 12-24-15 and have not received any Flashlights and it has been a month. The last time I called them they hung up on me. Saint Charles Mo. Internet I Finallly Received My Flashlights Author: Irrigon, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Ngoa G700 Flashlights Internet

Feb 24 2016
Titan gas and Electric Co. they told me they could lower my bill. each mo. my bill has gone up over 200 to 300 dollars more houston Texas Author: Russellville, Ohio Electrical Services: Titan gas and Electric Co. houston, Texas

Feb 23 2016
ALEX CASS, ALEX BECKER, MO MIAH, SOURCE WAVE DISHONEST THIEVES! I Paid $127.00 for SEO Zen Pro on 10-29-13, This software was supposed to include free lifetime updates as Alex Cass stated. Less than 10 months after my purchase the website URL where you access the software has expired. They have never responded to my emails as they promised they would when the software was purchased. Internet Author: HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania Computer Software: ALEX CASS, ALEX BECKER, MO MIAH

Feb 23 2016
Center for Independant Rehabilitative Services Eddie Rogers CFO CIRS Ordered Prosthetic hand 4/2014. PAID $22,846 8/2014.Was told del. 4 mo. Don't have product. No response from CIRS Campbell, Modesto, Palo Alto, Oakdale California Author: sunnyvale, California Medical Supplies: Center for Independant Rehabilitative Services Eddie Rogers CFO Oakdale, California

Feb 23 2016
haband vip plus removed money from my account with out authization I placed 2 orders and after that they took $14.97 per mo. from my account for vip plus i did not ask them to do this and my money should be returned jessup Pennsylvania Author: reed city , Michigan Credit Card Fraud: haband vip plus jessup, Pennsylvania

Feb 20 2016
United Auto Defense Possible charges to your credit card from Spark Capital. You may other mailing from them that has all different phone numbers and different locations. Scam for Auto Extended Warranty Coverage St. Charles, MO Author: Cocoa, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: United Auto Defense Nationwide