Your Search | logisticare, mo

Feb 11 2016
FITNESS REPAIR PARTS FRP FRP used Federal Express to deliver Eliptical parts. They said I have no recourse and have to pay the amount and penalty although I never received the package. They said it was MY responsibility to go to my neighbors and try to find the package. They will NOT give me a refund because they said I clicked on agreeing that all sales are final although I never received the package and FED X cannot find it. I cannot believe that a company would treat customers like this. I recommend never using them. We no longer need the products because I had to go out and hire a handyman since I never got the parts. Would you deal with this company??? Wentzville, MO 63385 Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Home HealthCare: FITNESS REPAIR PARTS Internet

Feb 10 2016
Edge Pest Control,Merriam, Kansas Must Pay for Unused Services or to Collection Agency even if you are making payments Merriam Kansas Author: Lee's Summit, Missouri Pest Control: Edge Pest Control, Lee's Summit, MO Mwrriam, Kansas

Feb 06 2016
Insta Credit Automart SCAM, RIPOFF ofallon, Mo Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Auto Dealers: Insta Credit Automart

Feb 05 2016
Panera Bread Compny Panera Punishment St Louis MO Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Fast Food Restaurants: Panera Bread Compny Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Intelius - tricked into paying $19/mo charge Looked up the birth date of an old friend for $3.95. Was charged $3.95 and $19.95. Then every month there after was charged $19.95. Bellevue Washington Author: Bellevue, Washington Advertising / Deceptive: Intelius Bellevue, Washington

Jan 31 2016
Extend Pet Health Offer 1 mo for S/H only $4.95 ; charged $69.95 before month is half over & $69.95 in next 2 weeks  UT Internet Author: Inglewood, California Supplemental Health Programs: Veterinarians: Extend Pet Health Internet

Jan 31 2016
CFK Peoplefinnders Charged $24.95/mo for a service I never rquested. Nationwide Author: Williamsburg, Virginia Consumer Services: CFK Peoplefinnders Nationwide

Jan 26 2016
NGOA Ordered G700 flashlight $181 worth , never heard from them again I think MO Author: Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin Sporting Goods: NGOA Internet

9, Report #1281919

Jan 23 2016
Ngoa G700 Flashlights I ordered 2 G700 Flashlights on 12-24-15 and have not received any Flashlights and it has been a month. The last time I called them they hung up on me. Saint Charles Mo. Internet Author: Irrigon, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Ngoa G700 Flashlights Internet

Jan 21 2016
vivint vivint alarms ripped off my mentallly disabled grandmother, stuck her with 48 mo. contract on fixed income, wouldn't let me cancel it bc i was 2 days 2 late to help her north little rock, Arkansas things are more complicated Author: north little rock, Arkansas Home Security: Vivint north little rock, Arkansas

Jan 20 2016
Realtor.com TME*K7PN3J*MUSTANG MO 855-277-9517 NY 10019 USA Credit Card Scam New York, NY Nationwide Author: Auburn, New York Attorneys General: Realtor.com Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
MTC Driver Training I WAS TOID THAT I WILL GANENTEED TO HAVE MY CDL I TESTON MYMANEUVER AS MANY TIME AS IT TAKE AS LONG AS IT WAS NOT THE ROADTEST YOU CAN ONLYTAKE IT 3 TIME. WHEN I TOLD MY INSTRUCTOR I WAS HAVE A PROBLEN ON SOMETHING I WAS TOLD THEY DID NOT WANT TO HERE IT AND THAT JUST SOME OF IT HAZELWOOD,Missoura st louis missouri May I Suggest... Author: GREENSBORO, North Carolina Criminal Justice System: MTC Driver Training HAZELWOOD,MO , North Carolina

Jan 18 2016
national gun owner Dillion-NGOA ordered flash light Saint Charles Mo. 63304 Author: trona, California Miscellaneous Companies: national gun owner Internet

Jan 13 2016
NGOA - National Gun Owners Association G700 flashlight 4025 S Old Hwy 94, Suite R St. Peters MO 63304 - 6 Missouri Finally received flashlighta Author: Northern, Wisconsin Guns & Ranges: NGOA Internet

Jan 12 2016
Joel Rose Chillie Mo Joel W Gonzales Lil Mirkk Blogtalk Radio Show Fraud and Scams This guy is taking advantage of the 30 days free premium trail from BlogTalkRadio. He cancels before the deadline and goes aheads and creates another account radio show and provides to BlogTalkRadio different name, user account and prepaid credit card. He is a fraud. He owes my company World Wide Vital Marketing and Public Relations contractor money for services that we provided to him. You need to report him to the police and do not work with him. PANORAMA CITY California
This story was written fictious due to me being mad at the time. Author: Wyoming Festivals & Event Services: Joel Rose Chillie Mo Joel W Gonzales Lil Mirkk Blogtalk Radio Show Fraud and Scams PANORAMA CITY, California

Jan 10 2016
NGOA National Gun Owners Association4025 S Old Hwy 94, STE RSaint Charles Missouri 63304636-922-9310 What A Scam, Don't trust em' Saint Charles MO Missouri Author: Land O' Lakes, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: NGOA Saint Charles MO, Missouri

Jan 10 2016
Nationalgunowner.org BUYER BEWARE GO ELSEWARE Saint Charles MO Author: Tinley Park, Illinois Miscellaneous Electronics: Nationalgunowner.org Internet

Jan 09 2016
Essential Yoga - Shari McCubbins Shari the owner she stole all my personnel items- photo of my dead Dad !! She stole a custom made winter coat . I tried to contact her she blocked me . She should NEVER be used as a yoga instructor how can you and be a thief Springfield , MO MO
I don't know if any of you are real Author: Springfield, Missouri Health Spas: Essential Yoga - Shari McCubbins Internet

Dec 19 2015
Ricardo Walker, Ensured, LLC Dhelweard Dikealadi furniture compaƱero xx Vermont St.Quincy, IL 62301. Tonya Buxton xx Elizabeth Corder, MO 64021 I saw as craiglist about Housekeeping. Contact text MessagePad and he mailed a check amo. $1950.00 I depĆ³sited in my account was fraud no relocate the bank money gram to send the money they took my money. West Palm Beach and los angeles Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: Ricardo Walker, Ensured, LLC Internet

Dec 19 2015
St. Joie diesel Went in to have my performance chip taken out and seeing about having a new one put in. st' Joe Missouri Author: raytown,mo, Missouri Auto Mechanics: St. Joie diesel st' Joe, Missouri

Dec 16 2015
Plotsoft LLC PdfillPdfill.com Failure to deliver working product Chesterfield MO Author: Richmond Hill, Georgia Software: Plotsoft LLC Internet

Dec 15 2015
24 Hour Fitness St. Charles Mo. Lied and misrepresented policy rules regarding actual cost of membership St. Charles Missouri Author: Florissant, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: 24 Hour Fitness St. Charles Mo. St. Charles, Missouri

Dec 11 2015
William Ryan Woods Jerry Cumpler, Ozarks Waterpark Ventures, LLC, Dba Wilderness Resorts Ozarksrwoods www.hurleywoods.com, FRAUD, Extortion, Lier, Premeditated scam artist, Default Judgement over 3 million, False representation of a attorney at law! Crime! St. Louis MO
$40M Lawsuit Author: Little Rock, Arkansas ORGANIZED CRIME: William Ryan Woods St. Louis,

Dec 09 2015
Matt Sayle msayle Matt_sayle Cheated of work and did not pay for the job as agreed. Saint Louis MO Author: Other Internet Marketing Companies: Matt Sayle Internet

Dec 02 2015
opportunities unlimited publications,inc Award Processing Center,1401 Armour RdPOBox219134Kansas city,MO 64121-9134I just received another piece of mail from these people stating that I'm in the runnings to receive,a portion of a $7,000,000.00 payout. but only if I act immediately and send a A mistake has been made on your account and your status is in jeopardy..immediate action is required Kansas city Missouri Author: Gladstone, Missouri $$ REWARDS Offered: opportunities unlimited publications,inc Kansas city, Missouri