LOGISTICARE, MO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Logisticare, MO
There may be more specific results for "Logisticare, MO"
For more specific results for "Logisticare, MO"
Showing 1-25 of 3,830 Found Reports For more specific results for "Logisticare, MO"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
Express Scripts Placing order without consent St Louis, MO Nationwide Author: West Valley, Utah Drug Stores: Express Scripts Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Mary boughman Kathy In Sept paid 3 no storage fee 45.00 ea total 135.00 used only one of 3 SHOULD get 2 mo UNUSED RETURNED. RENTAL AGREEMENT DOESNT SAY SHE CAN KEEP BUT SHE SAID SHES NOT RETURNING IT Grand junction Colorado Author: San Diego, California Storage & Self Storage: Mary boughman Grand junction, Colorado

Oct 14 2017
Bill Thomas RV I got my new 2017 camper from bt about 2 weeks ago and then i found damage on the roof.Tthey told me they would take care of me and make it right but all they did was lie starting with bob freeman in service to bradley eubank and brent o hara. wentzville mo. I am a RV expert witness Author: columbia, Illinois RV Dealers: bill thomas rv wentzville , MO

Oct 12 2017
Source One 360 Have not paid for work done for the past 10 months. Did work for different customers and was always done. Kept calling for payment with no results. Same MO as previous post. Next step is for a 3rd party to get the funds. They call you when they want a job done and promise payment on Fridays but don't deliver. They Take advantage of the workers they hire and reap the rewards both ways. Fitchburg Wisconsin Author: San diego, California Computer Service & Repair: Source One 360 Fitchburg, Wisconsin

Oct 10 2017
Tina Kenyon Landing I. Was denied. Because. I filed bankruptcy. And my credit score. Was low. She. Made it sound like i was buying a new home. Not a mobile. Her. Business practices. Are. Unethical. Mo one innthat park has a. 680. Cresit score. If so why live in a. Park. Where they sell. Unliveable trailers. For 1 dollar. Weedsport New york Author: Syracuse, New York Attorneys General: Tina Kenyon Landing , New York

Oct 10 2017
Tracie Perry Mini Monks Stole $6,000 Lebanon MO Nationwide Author: Murchison, Texas Animal Services: Tracie Perry Nationwide

Oct 10 2017
Lafayette county dirty cops Cops cutting deals for dealers and cons Independence MO Author: Versailles, Missouri Emergency Services: Lafayette county dirty cops , Missouri

Oct 09 2017
Paula mo office@ gmail.com James Mixon/ Paul Harvey Brox NY 10456 Other Author: Miami, Florida Accounting: Paula mo office@ gmail.com Brox NY 10456, Other

Oct 09 2017
Access Securepak Securepak Placed an order over two weeks ago, still “pending”. They charge your card and hold the order. Access Securepak 10880 Linpage Place St. Louis, MO Missouri Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Consumer Services: Access Securepak Nationwide

Oct 08 2017
Michael Hollingsworth CenterprismDana Solutions LLCCDM Software Michael Hollingsworth Scam Artist steals 2,850 from Company for rent on commercial space at #7 The Pines Ct St Louis, Mo 63141 Chesterfield Missouri Author: Creve Coeur, Missouri Computer Marketing Companies: Michael Hollingsworth Chesterfield , Missouri

Oct 05 2017
CLUB FITNESS Wont cancel membership. Keep on charging my credit card!!! St. Peters MO Author: St. Peters, Missouri Alternative Health: CLUB FITNESS ST. PETERS, Missouri

Oct 05 2017
StoresOnline rip-off outright fruaud here is objective evidence for all who want it! Orem Utah Thank you for the head's up on the hassles, bad services, and delays Author: Virginia beach, Virginia Software: StoresOnline Orem, Utah

Sep 30 2017
E-CIGS BRAND PRO VAPOR 415 BUSSE UNDERGROUND ST. LOUIS, MO 63129 i ordered their free trial and keep getting them every month charged to my bank of $64.95 ST. LOUIS Missouri Author: Lewiston, California Smoke Shops: E-CIGS BRAND PRO VAPOR ST. LOUIS, Missouri

Sep 25 2017
bookbyte.com Rentu.com LLC Will scam you out of your book and not pay you for it. Currently filing complaint with BBB: bbb.org/northwest Business Name: Rentu.com LLC Address: Salem, OR 97306 Phone: (503) 378-1500 According to another review site (resellerratings.com/store/BookByte) this is their typical MO, to reject the book and not pay you for it. Salem Oregon Author: Alabama Book Stores: bookbyte.com Salem, Oregon

Sep 25 2017
Chase Bank Chase Credit Card Services Fake Customer Support, I understand is a fake response, Ignore Customers Request New York Nationwide
Settled Dispute / Merchant Agreements Author: Millersview, Texas Banks: Chase Bank Nationwide

Sep 19 2017
Digital Supply USA Deceptive Sale Kansas City, MO Missouri Internet Author: mooresville, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Digital Supply USA Internet

Sep 18 2017
David Papen, Darin Zaruba, EcoCabins, Ecologic Modulars, EcoVentures LLC A tiny house nightmare. House wasn't complete, and I never received the title. colorado springs, co and neosho, mo CO and MO Author: Windsor, Colorado Manufactured Home Dealers: David Papen, Darin Zaruba, EcoCabins, Ecologic Modulars, EcoVentures LLC Internet

Sep 18 2017
Relief Solutions International Timeshare Title Cancellation service took advantage of an elderly person on limited income. Refused to refund fee. Springfield, MO Nationwide Author: Lexington, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Relief Solutions International Nationwide

Sep 14 2017
Children International P.O Box 219055Kansas City, MO 64121 Lied to us about services for children sponsored and misleading information about education Kansas City Missouri Author: Riverside, California Non-Profit Charities: Children International Kansas City, Missouri

Sep 01 2017
E-Brand Pro- Vipor Was give flurulent infor, company will not refund my account. St. Louis MO Missouri **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**  Author: SILVER SPRING, Maryland Liars: E-Brand Pro- Vagor St. Louis MO, Missouri

Aug 29 2017
Royalty Mobile Detail and Car Wash PJ Abbott Lindsey Abbott Selling fake stock and scams Spring Texas Pj is a complete lier and scam artist Author: Spring, Texas Car Washes: Royalty Mobile Detail and Car Wash , TX

Aug 28 2017
International award payment center You won 15,000 Po box 219637, Kansas City mo 64121-9637 Nationwide Author: Youngstown, Ohio Accounting: International award payment center Nationwide

Aug 24 2017
Iowa steak Company Brentwood MO Missouri I was sold bad meat and the company won't respond. Last Saturday, a very high pressure sales guy snowed me into buying a box of steaks. He showed me the date on the steaks and indicated they were all packaged on August 4th. After he left, I looked again at the steaks. He had switched them. The box I had contained steaks from last February. The meat looks questionable. We won't be eating it because it looks spoiled. The company won't respond of course. Brentwood MO Missouri Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Food Vendors: Iowa steak Company Brentwood MO ,

Aug 23 2017
TOWER LOAN Tower Loan of Lebanon MO. Missouri PO BOX 107Lebanon MO Missouri 65536 They over charged me. I had them paid off and when I had a credit report ran it has shown up that I still owed them over 400.00 which I didnt. and when I call she said no , you still owe us. So I had her send me a print out of all my payments--- Then printed out my bank statements which i pay online and bam! she was wrong. They were trying to say I still owed them over 400... infact I paid more than what I need to !! Lebanon Missouri Author: RIchland, Missouri Loans: TOWER LOAN Lebanon, Missouri

Aug 21 2017
Rupi Inc Rupi Via Eye SerumLumidaireFace of Company; Joanna Gaines Signed me up for $90/mo membership of eye Creme when I was only buying a $4.95 free trial Internet
Author: Framingham, Massachusetts Skin Care: Rupi Inc Internet