LOGISTICARE, MO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Logisticare, MO
There may be more specific results for "Logisticare, MO"
For more specific results for "Logisticare, MO"
Showing 1-25 of 3,806 Found Reports For more specific results for "Logisticare, MO"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
TOWER LOAN Tower Loan of Lebanon MO. Missouri PO BOX 107Lebanon MO Missouri 65536 They over charged me. I had them paid off and when I had a credit report ran it has shown up that I still owed them over 400.00 which I didnt. and when I call she said no , you still owe us. So I had her send me a print out of all my payments--- Then printed out my bank statements which i pay online and bam! she was wrong. They were trying to say I still owed them over 400... infact I paid more than what I need to !! Lebanon Missouri Author: RIchland, Missouri Loans: TOWER LOAN Lebanon, Missouri

Aug 21 2017
Rupi Inc Rupi Via Eye SerumLumidaireFace of Company; Joanna Gaines Signed me up for $90/mo membership of eye Creme when I was only buying a $4.95 free trial Internet
Author: Framingham, Massachusetts Skin Care: Rupi Inc Internet

Aug 19 2017
Parisian Glow Beauty Products and Bella Restor Both are similar products, same cost, both located in Saint Petersburg Florida BUYER BEWARE: Parisian Glow & Bella Restor are scams as products have not removed aging lines around eyes or on face in one year of use twice daily. Fine print terms admit President OBama's and other endorsements are fictitious. 14 days to try, contact and return to stop $90/mo charges. Read terms and don't buy!! Saint Petersburg Florida Nationwide Author: Covington, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: Parisian Glow Beauty Products and Bella Restor Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
PDFill They refuse to reactivate a lifetime license Chesterfield MO 63006 Author: Quebec, Quebec Software: Plotsoft L.L.C Internet

Aug 13 2017
wiki-store.com/account/login Pham Dang Hoa Overcharging , advertised misleading products which is not orginal item showing in the their promotion video . Shanghai Internet Author: Ang mo kio, Alabama Home HealthCare: wiki-store.com/account/login Internet

Aug 06 2017
Amytrn004@gmail.com aka Amy Turner Following is the emails sent between me and Amy she posted on Offer Up with a location 7 miles away from me.Reporting your email along with email chain on all scam alert web sights, hope you don't get another your trace route is not in Missouri or TN. E For sale Supposedly Oakview MO Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Motor Vehicle: Amytrn004@gmail.com aka Amy Turner Internet

Aug 06 2017
ENTERPRISE RENT- A- CAR - DRU2@ehi.com Enterprise rent a car send me a bill for $1,578.88 for damages to a rental vehicle that i did not cause P O BOX 843369 Kansas City MO USA 64184 Nationwide
EnterpriseCares Author: Bay Area, California Car Rentals: ENTERPRISE RENT- A- CAR Nationwide

Aug 05 2017
ND PROCESSING NVA OTHER NAME I A PERSON JAY KFUEGER THEY WERE GOING TO HELP ME WITH MY MORGAGE TOOK 1,300 AN 800 A MO TELL IT WAS DONE ASK ME FOR ALL THESE PAPERS THAT THEY NEED BANK STATMENT UNTILY BILL AN MORE HAUPPAUGE New York Author: ELPaso, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: ND PROCESSING HAUPPAUGE, New York

Aug 04 2017
Kroger USBank Caveat emptor! St.Louis, MO, Missouri Nationwide Author: VINTON, Virginia Food Stores: Kroger USBank Nationwide

Aug 02 2017
Fry-Wagner, Reindeer Auto Carrier Deflecting responsibility through practiced loopholes Earth City Mo, Missouri Nationwide
Author: Austin, Texas Moving Companies: Fry-Wagner Nationwide

Aug 02 2017
Logisticare-Texas Poor service and unfair treatment Austin Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Travel Companies: Logisticare-Texas Nationwide

Aug 01 2017
fyber I finished the requirements and did not receive the dinero for my games and then was told to take an image and send it to them. it seems to be their MO and I hope someone else reads this and does not fall for their scheme. Internet Author: lehigh acres, Florida Internet Fraud: fyber Internet

Aug 01 2017
Greyhound bus lines - Springfield, MO This franchise does NOT honor agreements made with corporate Greyhound Springfield Missouri Author: Woodbury, New Jersey Bus Companies: Greyhound bus lines - Springfield, MO Springfield, Missouri

Jul 30 2017
Amy Cristiano Amy J Cristiano, Amy H Cristiano, Amyj J Hodges Amy Cristiano hired us for pool services before she moved to Long Beach and owes us $617!! Fullerton California Partly your fault Author: fullerton, California Cleaning Services: Amy Cristiano Fullerton, California

Jul 24 2017
ROBERT S SHOEMAKER & ASSOC - Kansas City, Missosuri USA robert shoemaker scamming expats in medellin colombia medellin Internet
Defamation of Character Author: frisco, Texas Real Estate Services: ROBERT S SHOEMAKER & ASSOC - Kansas City, MO USA Internet

Jul 22 2017

Jul 20 2017
Club Wyndham, Branson, MO office Rude, condescending, pushy, deceptive sales practices Branson Missouri You must be Mitch Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Resorts: Club Wyndham, Branson, MO office Branson, Missouri

Jul 20 2017
United Car Care ,Inc I paid $105.95 a month for auto repair insurance. I notify the company that I wouldn't be participating and the policy. Representative told me to hold off for two weeks and she would call me back. After that I had several family issue in a sister that passed away. 333 Mid Rivers Mall Drive ,St Peters MO 63376 Author: Battle Creek, Michigan Auto Dealer Repairs: United Car Care ,Inc Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
Beauty Within Diet My Way -?- Ordered free sample. Did not desire or authorize auto-ship. Now being billed nearly 80.00/mo for auto-ship! Provo Utah
Author: Prescott, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Beauty Within Internet

Jul 11 2017
Kens kennel Disgraceful breeder Fulton mo Author: Colombia, Missouri Dog Breeders: Kens kennel MO

Jul 10 2017
International Award payment center A.T Lee, Aethuel Lee I received a prize advisory envelope in my mail the funny thing is I don't ever remember participating in this as they worded it competition so I decided to look it up sure enough many other people have been scammed using the same exact false documents I'm holding in my hand what a shame because most people need money and a miracle and what a horrible thing to do I hope they get what they deserve North Kansas city Missouri Kansas Author: Destrehan, Louisiana State Government: International Award payment center North Kansas city Mo, Kansas

Jul 08 2017
AT&T Wireless/Internet/DirectTV An agent said I qualified to get 1. Internet 2.Direct TV and 3.Wireless, for $99. I asked him more. than once if he was sure and he said Yes,yes,yes. . Later I kept getting billed for the new plan AND t he old plan(about $139/mo. I called and called t. hey kept telling me it would take about 3 month. s(pay cycles),Well it never happened,now I pay. about $260/month to ATT ,it is killing me..They told me it was a home phone which nobody uses anyway,(which i never wanted),so i want to take them to court But it is very hard to get an address or name from ATT to take to court. Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Telephone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Jul 05 2017
Contractors R Us LLC - Carl (FAKE NAME) or Bronshay Kardell McCarty (REAL NAME) Violent Criminal and Pro SCAMM Artist!!! 1212 Jennings Station Rd, St. Louis, MO 63137 Missouri
Author: Missouri Home Improvements: Contractors R Us LLC St. Louis County, Missouri

Jul 05 2017
My VIP Vacations Scammed me out of $397.00 Branson MO Branson MO
MY VIP VACATION Author: Donalds, South Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: My VIP Vacations Nationwide

Jul 04 2017
Alamo Alamo: Rip off artist strikes again! Kansas City MO airport car rental Nationwide Author: Gilbert, Arizona Auto Rentals: Alamo Nationwide