Your Search | lord's quick & cheap moving

Jun 27 2016
Great Expressions Dental I had went there to get my braces put on. I came from Tx so I told him what the Ortha there. Had told me that needed to be done..He said he could line my jaw up with out breaking my jaw and moving it first.  Snellville Georgia Author: Monroe, Georgia Dental Services: Great Expressions Dental Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
East Coast Moving and Storage Jack - sales personReggie - customer service Complete Scam Artists Dallas Nationwide Author: Memphis, Tennessee Shipping Companies: East Coast Moving and Storage Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
8888081723 CO: INTUIT INC/Turbo Tax Turbo tax/ Intuit/ Quick books Charged $99.25 2 months after doing my taxes Honolulu Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Income Tax Service: 8888081723 CO: INTUIT INC/Turbo Tax Internet

Jun 25 2016
Giant Xpress moving The absolute worst moving experience of my life Fredricksburg Virginia Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Moving Companies: Giant Xpress moving Fredricksburg, Virginia

Jun 25 2016
Transmax, Llc Omateo mess ☝ my credit and damage my car even worser Put cheap parts then over charge me on parts also lie about fixxing error codes and extra problems are wrong with my car. Charge me for work that wasnt fix or the wirk need to fix less than warranty expiration date and dont want to fix the car without wanting extra money Took parts off my car chicago Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Auto Service Stations: Transmax, Llc chicago, Illinois

Jun 22 2016
trendyrugs.com rugs international BOGUS site does not respond to emails but is quick to take your money Internet Author: Grandy, North Carolina Furniture & Furnishings: trendyrugs.com Internet

Jun 22 2016
Cheap Lingerie Store I placed an order in May it's now July and I'm now in the process with pay pal because the company not only will not send what i ordered they will not refund my money did not send my order and would not refund money Internet Author: Taylor, Michigan Clothing Stores: Cheap Lingerie Store Internet

Jun 21 2016
Colonial Van Lines Never Ever deal with Colonial Van Lines especially you are a first time mover Margate Florida Author: Edison, New Jersey Moving Companies: Colonial Van Lines Margate, Florida

Jun 21 2016
Quick Pick Locksmith 24/7 Loyal Sevice Misleading advertising on price and service time. Nationwide Author: Durham, North Carolina Locksmiths: Quick Pick Locksmith Nationwide

Jun 20 2016
Gray Bull Van Lines / Gray Bul Moving Company DO NOT USE THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF Jacksonville Florida Author: rockledge, Florida Moving Companies: Gray Bull Van Lines Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 18 2016
Eric Rosner, Connection Property Management, LLC Eric Rosner, the racist And scammer keept my security deposit From a property I was renting from him After for filling my lease he refused to give me back my security deposit claiming $10,000 in damages This property upon moving was a disaster I am vested thousands of dollars of my own money as a contractor to repair this property over my lease term Neighbors told me that the previous tenant had multiple animals which destroyed the property i'm top of that the original person that rented me the property after if you months into the lease had been arrested for fraud the entire experience with this property was terrible Eric Rosner Is now trying to get more of my money. He has even randomly called me to curse me even after I moved out of the property I hope no one dose Business with him ever Marlton New Jersey
Author: New Jersey Real Estate Investing: Eric Rosner Marlton , New Jersey

12, Report #1312089

Jun 18 2016
GLOBAL MOVERS & STORAGE - LOCATIONS IN HOUTON TX , ST LOUIS MO. DENVER CO. SEATTLE WA KING DAVID MOVING AND STORAGE - GREAT AMERICAN MOVING AND STORAGE - AND MANY , MANY MORE. WORST OF THE WORST - MUST READ THIS REVIEW!! HOUSTON Texas Author: HOUSTON, Texas Moving Companies: GLOBAL MOVERS & STORAGE - LOCATIONS IN HOUTON TX , ST LOUIS MO. DENVER CO. SEATTLE WA HOUSTON, Texas

Jun 16 2016
Landeros Furniture Sold me cheap furniture that is falling apart Beaumont CA Author: Beaumont , California Furniture & Furnishings: Landeros Furniture

Jun 16 2016
USA Moving Group Thieves Nationwide Author: Van Nuys, California Moving & Storage: USA Moving Group Nationwide

Jun 16 2016
Savannah Van Lines. Misleading & false promises, 7 hrs late, sends 2 Men & a Truck. DISASTER in the making. Ft, Lauderdale Nationwide Author: Pensacola, Florida Moving Companies: Savannah Van Lines Nationwide

Jun 15 2016
MI Homes M/I Homes false promises and cheap contractors Virginia Nationwide Author: Ashburn, Virginia Builders & Contractors: MI Homes Nationwide

Jun 14 2016
Cut-Rate Moving LLC Perry's Cut Rate MovingCut Rate Hauling Co.Cut Rate Junk Removal5 Star Premium Moving & Hauling LLC Such a Rip-Off, Stole our Company Name! Raytown MO Author: Kansas City, Kansas Moving Companies: Cut-Rate Moving LLC Internet

Jun 14 2016
west coast movers Ripped off and lied to! las vegas Nevada Author: santaclarita, California Moving Companies: west coast movers las vegas, Nevada

Jun 14 2016
Tim Chaney Tim Chaney and Dan Hall Tim Chaney and Dan Hall are cheap landlords, promising working appliances, repairs to sun room. (even bought paneling to repair sun room but took it back out of spite) Had to wait two hours when i went to get key and ended meeting with Dan who I had no idea who he was.  Dallas Texas Author: dallas, Alabama Property Management: Tim Chaney Dallas, Texas

Jun 14 2016
Mrs. Tamara Chapman Tamara Scam requesting interior design services and moving funds London, UK Internet Author: Palo Alto, California Interior Decorators: Mrs. Tamara Chapman Internet

Jun 13 2016
Modern Selections Inc. Milo Baughman Italian designer mid century mid-century Danish Cado Adrian Pearsall Arne Jacobsen Hans J Wegner Poul Kjaerholm Poul Henningsen Kaare Klint Verner Panton Ole Wanscher Borge Mogensen Finn Juhl Grete Jalk Kofod Svend Madsen Mobler Selig office furniture, leather armchair, loveseat, mid century chairs, hasulik, cheap furniture, used sofa, sectional, sofa set leather tan, North Hollywood California
Author: Marina Del Rey, California Furniture Manufactures: Modern Selections Inc. North Hollywood, California

Jun 11 2016
24/7 Quick Pick Locksmith Services Quoted total charge $50, but wanted $100 & didn't even change my lock! Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Advertising / Deceptive: 24/7 Quick Pick Locksmith Services Internet

Jun 11 2016
East Coast Moving and Storage Nickel and Dime Rip Off Chicago Il Author: Reisterstown, Maryland Moving Companies: East Coast Moving and Storage Nationwide

Jun 10 2016
superior movers budget movers frank magazu turbo he broke some of my funiture cussing and swearing at kids new port richey Florida
wrong the owner is WRONG that is true Author: clearwater , Florida Moving & Storage: superior movers npr, Florida

Jun 10 2016
Caah Quick Loans; Daniel Andrews scammed andvripped me off Chicago Illinois Job location actually in S. Fl Author: Reno, Nevada Loan Brokers: Caah Quick Loans; Daniel Andrews Chicago , Illinois