LORD'S QUICK & CHEAP MOVING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Lord's Quick & Cheap Moving
There may be more specific results for "Lord's Quick & Cheap Moving"
For more specific results for "Lord's Quick & Cheap Moving"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 25 2017
PODS Portable On Demand Storage Takes your money but doesn't deliver. Clearwater Florida Author: Denver, Colorado Moving Companies: PODS Clearwater, Florida

May 25 2017
Prize Candle products ordered as Christmas gifts were not as promissed many of the candles had foul smells to them especially the Bourban Candle I spent over 200.00 with this company and am not pleased that they were not a company after the holidays to contact them with my complaints and the fact i wanted to return many of the items i had purchased very poor business practice and almost all of the rings were the same crappy and very cheap internet on-line based Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Prize Candle Internet

May 24 2017
North America Prime Moving Company Misquoted, misrepresented, held mythings hostage,lost and damaged over half of my things. N. Lauderdale, FL Florida Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Questionable Activities: North America Prime Moving Company N. Lauderdale, FL , Florida

May 24 2017
Unlimited Moving Deceptive and Manipulative practices to take advantage of innocent consumers! Tampa Florida Author: New Jersey Moving Companies: Unlimited Moving Tampa, Florida

May 24 2017
Moving of America Universe Express Home of the ripoff artists for movers Clifton New Jersey Author: Clifton, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Moving of America Clifton , New Jersey

May 24 2017
WANG GANG LOSTISLAND.IT POWERED BY ONLINE SHOES CHEAP I ORDERED A PAIR OF BASS WEEJUNS I THOUGHT.ORDER WAS IN MY WIFES NAME CO.USED ITALIAN LAN. SITE THEY SENT A CHEAP PAIR OF SNEAKERS SHANGHAISHI SHANGHIA CHINA Internet CHINA Author: Rome, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: WANG GANG Internet

May 23 2017
Browning Moving & Storage Lakeland Deceitful, Lying Management, Unprofessional Company Workplace Lakeland Florida Author: Polk City, Florida Employees: Browning Moving & Storage Lakeland Lakeland, Florida

May 19 2017
Public Moving and Storage aka Your Moving Company aka Public Moving Services Alex the creepy scam artist Extortion, theft, destruction of property Charlotte North Carolina Author: Laurel, Maryland Moving Companies: Public Moving and Storage aka Your Moving Company aka Public Moving Services Nationwide

May 18 2017
NewIntuit Sold software with fraudulent activation code - Quick books Pro 2017 internet Author: los angeles, California Software: New Intuit

May 17 2017
Paul and Lyn Taylor Evelyn Taylor Evelyn Mercado Crooked Airbnb hosts, Cheap Airbnb hosts, cold house, cold house from hell Surrey British Columbia
Author: Milpitas, California Lodging: Paul and Lyn Taylor Surrey, British Columbia

May 17 2017
Quick RX Refills SCAM!!!!! Unknown Internet Author: Oxnard, California Pharmacies: Quick RX Refills Internet

May 15 2017
Public Moving and Storage Public Moving intentionally low bids moving quote then jacks up price by $2262 Charlotte North Carolina
Author: South Jordan, Utah Bait-and-Switch: Public Moving and Storage Charlotte, North Carolina

May 15 2017
WaistShaperz SCAM!! CHEAP PRODUCTS & NO RETURNS Hicksville New York Author: Batavia, Ohio Internet: WaistShaperz Hicksville, New York

May 13 2017
Global Moving Crooks, Liars and Thieves Elizabeth New Jersey Author: Madison, New Jersey Moving Companies: Global Moving 973-615-8134

May 13 2017
Lilac Shade ⚠️WARNING!! ⚠️ THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD! ALL THE ITEMS COME FROM CHINA AND ARE ALL VERY POOR, CHEAP QUALITY. I BOUGHT FOUR ITEMS, ALL CAME SEPARATELY WITH WEEKS IN BETWEEN EACH ITEM. THE TWO DRESSES WERE BOTH DAMAGED AND THE COMPANY REFUSED TO GIVE ME A REFUND!! I EVEN MADE SURE TO CONTACT THEM IN THE TWO DAYS THEY GIVE YOU TO MAKE THE REQUEST. THEY ARE EVEN ATTEMPTING TO TRY AN BLOCK ME FROM LETTING THE COMMUNITY KNOW THE TRUTH. STAY AWAY! They say Arizona, but actually China Internet
Author: Dunedin, Florida Clothing Stores: Lilac Shade Internet

May 12 2017
Yankee Tech Solutions I was completing work on my computer and this huge sign flashed in front of me stating a critical error has occurred and I could not continue using my computer until I called this number to get the situation resolved. This company stated that someone was trying to hack into my computer and they could fix it for a small fee of $249.99 . Of course I was scared and didn't know what to do and I could not get this flashing message off of my computer. So I gave them the money to fix the problem. Well today I get a Restricted call from the same company using a different name but I wasn't quick enough to get the name they used and they stated their company was going out of business and they had to refund me my money. The only way I could get my money back was to give them my credit card # or bank account #. I told them I was not comfortable doing such a thing and they could send me a check. I even asked to speak with the manager who did not help at all. They stated you could only get a check for $1,000 because it was a business check. They had me on the phone for a long period of time and were insistent upon getting my bank account number or bank card number. I told them I did this once and I was not doing it again. They got really nasty and said keep your money and hung up on them. It sure felt like a scam to me. Internet Author: Montgomery, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Yankee Tech Solutions Internet

May 12 2017
Zoe Aubrey aka Zoe Aubrey at Shopify Item shipped to me is nothing like the description/picture on their website. It's a cheap paper replica. I requested a refund and address to ship the item back and the company will not respond to my emails. That's their only method of contact. Internet Author: Illahee, Washington Home & Garden Stores: Zoe Aubrey Internet

May 12 2017
PODS Extortion and holding my belongings HOSTAGE!!! Nationwide Author: Cottonwood, Arizona Moving Companies: PODS Nationwide

May 12 2017
 Phone books delivery is a big scan u work hard n won't get paid pls if u looking for quick cash this is not the answer to it. They won't pay you for it.Cocoa Beach fl Nationwide
They Have to Pay You Something Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Telemarketing Companies: Phone books delivery Nationwide

May 11 2017
Fast and Affordable Divorce Cheap and Fast Divorce.com1 Day Cheap Divorce.com divorce consulting agency sent me the wrong paperwork and then refused to refund my money even though they advertise a money back guarantee on their website Nationwide Author: Taylor, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: Fast and Affordable Divorce Nationwide

May 11 2017
Early Eagle Movers Eric Carlson Beware: Early Eagle Movers aka Eric Carlson will rip you off Germantown Maryland
Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Moving Companies: Early Eagle Movers Germantown, Maryland

May 11 2017
Ms. Individuals sent by MovingHelp.com takes your money without finishing move Fort Collins Colorado Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Moving Companies: MovingHelp.com Internet

May 11 2017
Unique Moving and Storage Charged me more than $9000 to move clothes and a few personal iyems from 341 swuare goot condo and about 10 packed bixes from storage init. Columbus, Ohio Internet Author: Panama City Beach, Florida Adoption Agencies: Unique Moving and Storage Internet

May 10 2017
Brandon Moving & Storage Brandon Moving & Storage Agent for Bekins Vanlines Bait and Switch by Brandon Moving North Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Moving Companies: Brandon Moving & Storage North Little Rock, Arkansas

May 10 2017
Hair Xpressions 9549 Braddock Rd Fairfax, Virginia 22032 Lisa is a cheap scammer, they use cheap products and rip off customers! Fairfax Virginia
Author: Alabama Hair Salons: Hair Xpressions Fairfax, Virginia