Your Search | loteria primitiva, pinnacle trust security company s.a

Nov 27 2014
american agengies Joel Cohen job4u hoover material handling group this company sends you an email offering to pay to wrap your vehicle in monster drink advertising, a pay to drive program. They send you a large check of 3,940.50 to keep pay the wrap specialists..and its a fraud. money laundering scam. do not deposit into your account. Houston Texas
Author: Marcellus , Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: american agengies Houston, Texas

2, Report #1191668

Nov 27 2014
Stylishplus Scam company that has robbed many people!!! Wan Chai, Hong Kong China Author: Switzerland, Clothing Stores: Stylishplus Internet

3, Report #1191642

Nov 26 2014
Cashnet kenny spencer I received a call today November 26 2014 at 8 o'clock from a man named Kenny Spencer saying he was from cash net USA and he wanted to tell me that I was approved for a $10,000 loan long he asked for my name phone number address account number routing number social security number bank name and then he told me they will send me one hundred and sixty two dollars and then I will have to send them back a hundred fifty five dollars and he also asked him to buy a green dot card to send it back to him but I did not know that when I gave him all of that information he caught my chase bank and told them that I did not recognize a transaction so they put the money back into my account I thought the money came from him I went to my bank and put out the money I went to Rite Aid and bought a green dot and put the money on there and then sent the money to him now my bank is telling me that I am - money I am a disabled single mother and I only get paid once a month from SSI I don't have that much money to give away I don't have any money to give away for free this has really hurt my heart and stressed me out I feel used whoever Kenny Spencer is he's the devil because you should not take advantage of people only demons do that He said that they are located everywhere Nationwide Author: bakersfield, California Federal Government: Cashnet kenny spencer Nationwide

Nov 26 2014
C&F Movers, Inc. Frank Palermo Mover broke our furniture, blew us off, and then threatened us North Port Florida
Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Moving Companies: C&F Movers, Inc. North Port, Florida

5, Report #1191630

Nov 26 2014
invies.com Scam company Billings Aurora co 80011 Internet Author: Surrey, British Columbia Appliances: invies.com Internet

6, Report #1191627

Nov 26 2014
candela corporation Patty Macias rude, unresponsive, worst company ever, tyrannical work environment, harrasment, over priced, unreliable irvine Nationwide Author: fullerton, California Home & Garden Stores: candela corporation Nationwide

7, Report #1191622

Nov 26 2014
Securitas Reginald Clement Securitas Security's Contract with Dana Farber is the reason I do not support the Jimmy Fund & Boston Red Sox Boston Massachusetts Author: Everett, Massachusetts Security Services: Securitas Boston, Massachusetts

8, Report #1191626

Nov 26 2014
Desert Sky Pest Control Company Is A complete Fraud-BEWARE Glendale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Pest Control: Desert Sky Pest Control Glendale , Arizona

9, Report #1191566

Nov 26 2014
Nu Derma aka NUVI skincare and Vibrante Skincare BEWARE OF SCAM -Unfortunately before checking Ripoff Report on Nov 24 I ordered Nu Derma skincare sample together with Vibrante sample from ad online offering 2 skincare product samples to be used together ,at cost of mailing only for $4.95 each for the samples. The charge of $9.90 was withdrawn from my account within a couple of minutes. I then checked Ripoff Report and saw 11,000 complaints about this company withdrawing $100's of dollars without permission or notice once they have your credit card. I immediately called my bank and canceled the card upon their advice, that no other charges could be made on that card number. I should have known something was wrong when they did not include ability to use Paypal where they dont get the numbers on your card. On Nov 26 I received notice from both NuDerma and Vibrante that the shipment had been made. The notice gave a tracking a # but no address of the companies, only a 800 phone number for questions. I called the Vibrante phone number first and was conected with customer service Ann. I told her to close my account, I had canceled my credit card and no further charges to my card could be made. She agreed to cancel my account. Then I called NuDerma, was connected to customer service, and told her there were 11000 complaints about the company charging without permission, so I had canceled my credit card and they could not make any other charges to that card, and if they tried I would bring criminal charges for fraud against them. She refused to close my account, said the complaints were lies, to which I answered 11000 people couldn't all be lying and she hung up on me. Without agreeing to close my account. Santa Ana California Author: Delray Beach, Florida Beauty Salons: Nu SDerma aka NUVI skincare Santa Ana, California

Nov 26 2014
JSM Consulting of USA / Davis and Associates / Michael Mell / Kevin (did a search for this company- found them on your site) Beltsville Maryland Author: Taneytown, Maryland Bait-and-Switch: JSM Consulting of USA Beltsville, Maryland

11, Report #1191539

Nov 26 2014
rejuvious offer company offered a trial sample of their cream for 5.95 then charged me 87.67 twice Jackson Wyoming Author: Royal Oak, Michigan Eye Care: rejuvious offer Jackson, Wyoming

12, Report #1191516

Nov 26 2014
MATRIX Health Company STALKS Next Possible Customers!!! DALLAS TEXAS Author: Georgia Home HealthCare: MATRIX Health Nationwide

13, Report #1191507

Nov 26 2014
pcexperts247 Sham service company Internet Author: Parker, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: pcexperts247 Internet

14, Report #1191496

Nov 26 2014
MicroSoft Updates, security updates, Redmond Washington Author: berlin, Ohio Software: MicroSoft Redmond, Washington

15, Report #1191494

Nov 26 2014
Live Career Company practices false advertising on pricing - charges more than advertised San Francisco California Author: Wauconda, Illinois Questionable Activities: Live Career San Francisco, California

16, Report #1191468

Nov 25 2014
Physicians Choice Billing Service Quasi Medical Billing Company Liberty Lake Washington Author: Spokane, Washington Misc. Health Specialists: Physicians Choice Liberty Lake, Washington

17, Report #1191465

Nov 25 2014
Credit Score Kings Corwin Shorter, CLS SMOOTH This company will steal your money like they did to us. Seattle Washington Author: Miami, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Credit Score Kings Seattle, Washington

18, Report #1191463

Nov 25 2014
d'Hotel Supplies Nilay Better Trust Chines company than this company d' Hotel Supplies please make no mistake to give him money New jersey New Jersey Author: Brooklyn, New York Interior Decorators: d'Hotel Supplies Nationwide

19, Report #1191450

Nov 25 2014
Rick Hendrick Chevrolet, Carlos Luna, Leo Fulleda DO NOT TRUST WITH YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY! THEY STOLE MY DOWN PAYMENT! Atlanta Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Auto Dealers: Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Atlanta, Georgia

20, Report #1191437

Nov 25 2014
International Travel Solutions Superior Travel Services Several other names Ripped us off. We cancelled our membership because it is a scam and they are fighting our credit card dispute. Nothing they said in the presentation was true, they cannot offer any discounted travel. In fact they charge much higher rates than our local travel agency and many online travel sites. Don't do it, don't go to their presentation. No matter what they tell you, no matter what they offer you - it is all a lie!!! We are in Michigan and are needing help. I am reading of so many disputes regarding this company. Can anyone help us. Any words or ideas that we can do to get our money back? Anyone one in Michigan want to join us in a class action lawsuit? Other states have won. Maitland Florida Author: Traverse City, Michigan Travel Services: International Travel Solutions Maitland, Florida

21, Report #1191430

Nov 25 2014
Entrust Energy De Shante Dunning Scam Utility Company Houston Texas Author: Hazel Crest, Illinois Utility Companies: Entrust Energy Houston, Texas

22, Report #1191418

Nov 25 2014
COAST GUARD SAFETY JEFFERY ADAM CALL'S HIMSELF A DIPLOMAT ,DELIVERY GUY, STATING SENT HIM MONEY OF $500.00USD FOR FEE'S OF BOXES OR HE WILL REPORT IT TO HIS COMPANY. Internet Author: brooklyn, New York Computer Fraud: coast guard Safety Internet

23, Report #1191400

Nov 25 2014
Alex Becker source-wave.com sourcewaveseo.comsourceautopilot.com Poor Service ,take money without consent , there seo made my sites go backwards Dont trust this guy texas Internet Author: Manchester England, Other Search Engine Optimization: Alex Becker Internet

24, Report #1191339

Nov 25 2014
Securitas Security Services USA LIES,DECEIT and RETALIATION! Westboro Massachusetts Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Security Services: Securitas Security Services USA Westboro, Massachusetts

25, Report #1190987

Nov 25 2014
mynewmaid report this company Dallas Texas Author: Texas Court Judges: mynewmaid Dallas, Texas