LOTERIAS Y APUESTAS DEL ESTADO; ELGORDO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Loterias Y Apuestas Del Estado; ELGORDO
There may be more specific results for "Loterias Y Apuestas Del Estado; ELGORDO"
For more specific results for "Loterias Y Apuestas Del Estado; ELGORDO"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
Laid back loot I purchased a pair of sneakers and a coffee mug for $24.99 on May 26th 2017 and it was supposedly sent out on June 6th. It is now July 26th 2017 and I still have not received my items. It was supposed to take only 10 days to deliver. Is this company a scam?? Toronto Author: Del Rio, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Laid back loot Toronto,

Jul 24 2017
playa Del Sol Playa ,playadelsolgrand time share scammers and threathening to make you pay PVR Internet Author: calgary, Alabama Resorts: playa Del Sol Internet

Jul 23 2017
UVC-Unlimited Vacation Club Biggest scam-they showed us this gorgeous one bedroom suite that they said we would be entitled to stay in anytime we booked a vacation and that our family members would be entitled to stay in that kind of room as well. Once we signed we the contract we asked again to make sure that is what we would be entitled to only to be told no Carmen Del Playa , Mexico  Author: Jupiter, Florida Hotel: UVC-Unlimited Vacation Club Mexico

Jul 18 2017
Stacey Kirsch, Steven Kirsch, DRIFund.com DRIFund, Stacey Kirsch, Stacey Dinerstein, Gifts CA, Steven Kirsch Stole website, tried to take money back on PayPal after they claimed they were happy with the site and could finish it themselves. Marina Del Rey California
Client has paid. Please remove report. Author: Paramount, California Websites: Stacey Kirsch, Steven Kirsch, DRIFund.com Marina Del Rey, California

Jul 18 2017
Jefferson Andres Casallas Aguilar Cedula de ciudadania Colombiana 1033766739 Utiliza herramientas como OLX ofertando celulares y otros productos para estafar a las personas Bogota NationwideTranslation: Jefferson Andres Casallas Aguilar Cedula de ciudadania Colombiana 1033766739 Uses tools like OLX offering cell phones and other products to defraud people Bogota Nationwide Author: Bogota, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Jefferson Andres Casallas Aguilar Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
Beauty Within Sent me this product for 4.95 and then sent me another in a week the next week i got 2 more Beauty Within Provo Utah Ok Mr or Mrs fruit cake as you call yourself let me give you a little heads-up Author: Del City, Oklahoma Weightloss Programs: Beauty Internet

Jul 15 2017
AppStar Financial On signing, they agreed to but out my old contract and never did. Now I am being charged y two companies . San diego Nationwide Author: N. providence, Rhode Island Credit Services: AppStar Financial Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
aa motor cycle transport Y-drive inc Paid for shippment in full They did not pick up bike San Diego Nationwide California Author: OLD HICKORY, Tennessee Advertising / Deceptive: aa motor cycle transport Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
David W. Wilson of toyota las vegas Fui al dealer a comprar una toyota tundra y me tomaron mis datos me dijieron estas aprobada me pidieron 6 mil de entre y me dieron la camioneta ala semana resivo Cartas disiendo q no fui aprovada fui al dealer aver q estaba pasando me dijieron dementia otra semana le dije no quiero mober la camioneta por q no quiero q me cobren las millas o q me pase algo ala camioneta me dijieron no manejala no se te va cobrar nada y ala 4 semana se me Ponchatoula una llanta hablo al dealer y hable con Tania me dijo Trai la camioneta y no se te va cobrar nada y el dia q la llevo me Dan el cheque costo y disen es por la llanta y por las millas as long q quieras pero no se te va regresar todo tu dinero y asta aorita no me Dan mi dinero Las Vegas NV Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealer Repairs: David W. Wilson of toyota las vegas

Jul 11 2017
Kirby Taylor/AMG Austin Rip Off/Unresponsive/Inconsiderate/Unfair/Falsely Charges/Inaccurate Austin Author: Del Valle, Texas Landlords: Kirby Taylor/AMG Austin Internet

Jul 11 2017
Longship logistics Had contracted to do a load for this broker 1st pu was wrong ,del date and time were also wrong got to customer and was told load doesnt deliver as longship had put in contract. had to wait till the following day mind you this was a load of melons.Drivers and companies doing business with longship logistics be warned they don't pay . Lexington Kentucky Deadbeat customers Author: Lexington , Kentucky Dead Beat Customers: Longship logistics Lexington, Kentucky

Jul 10 2017
Garcinia Cambogia Slim Fast Took my Money did not send product after I cancelled Del Mar California Author: Stanton, California Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Slim Fast Del Mar, California

Jul 09 2017
CASA SECURITY PIERRE BAQUERO ¡ALOJARSE DE ESTA EMPRESA NO COMPRAR NADA! Me llamaron varias veces cada día hasta que me cansé de ellos. Hicieron una cita para venir a mi casa, pero nunca apareció. Ellos me guardaron llamado para restablecer una cita y se las hice y les compre el sistema y las cámaras. El servicio, los empleados, el propietario Pierre Baquero todos mentirosos. Ellos no se encuentran con su palabra. Duraron un mes para instalar mi equipo a tiempo. Tengo el sistema y no estoy feliz. No puedo ver mi casa de otros lugares solamente cuando estoy en casa que me sirve solo ver cuando estoy en casa. Yo no quiero que esto suceda a ti estancia lejos de esta empresa aprendí mi lección. Debería haberse ido con ADT o alguna otra empresa. Pude haber comprado un sistema mejor en WALMART. Montebello California Author: Los Angeles, California Home Security: CASA SECURITY PIERRE BAQUERO Montebello, California

Jul 06 2017
Swiss Metal Inc Schweizerische Metallhandel Panama Couldn't get hold of anyone in office -- googled the company and found out all the people ripped off! Costa del Este, Panama City, Panama New email address for Swiss Metals Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Investment Brokers: Swiss Metal Inc Nationwide

Jun 30 2017
Villa del Palmar Horrible experienciaTranslation:Villa del Palmar Horrible experience  Author: New York, New York Resorts: Villa del Palmar

Jun 26 2017
investment properties mexico feeding on the elderly and weak scammers who pressure you and lie playa del carmen quintana roo
Author: miami, Florida Real Estate Services: investment properties mexico Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
Premium Cockers Anderson YuvalAnderson Y J Paid for a purebred Cocker Spaniel and never received it San Antonio, Texas Internet Author: Alamo, California Unusual Rip-Off: Premium Cockers Internet

Jun 20 2017
Bruffys Towing Marina Del Rey Ca tried to take my 25,000 car never notified me of lein sale marina del rey California Author: SAN PEDRO, California Auto Towing: Bruffys Towing Marina Del Rey Ca marina del rey, California

Jun 19 2017
Coastline Apparel Mike Defiglio BIG RIP OFF Playa Del Rey Nationwide Author: Los Angelss, California Clothing Stores: Coastline Apparel Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
Edgar Giovanni Parra González; JeanPaul Quintero Guzman Estafadores en Colombia con inversión para producto chino PlusTyre Palmira Valle del CaucaEdgar Giovanni Parra González; JeanPaul Quintero Guzman Scammers in Colombia with investment for Chinese product PlusTyre Palmira Valle del Cauca
Edgar Giovanni Parra González y JeanPaul Quintero Guzman estafan en Colombia para invertir en producto chino PlusTyreTranslation: Edgar Giovanni Parra González and JeanPaul Quintero Guzman cheated in Colombia to invest in Chinese product PlusTyre Author: Cali, Better Business Bureau: Edgar Giovanni Parra González, JeanPaul Quintero Guzman Palmira ,

Jun 16 2017
Costa Del Mar Costa Sunglasses Falsely claiming damages to returned sunglasses to avoid refunding me Daytona beach Florida Author: Wharton, Texas Sales People: Costa Del Mar Daytona beach, Florida

Jun 09 2017
Teddy Sandman, TJ Tedd James Teddy Sandman hits again. The streak continues. Internet guru, NOT. Honest, NOT. Reliabe, NOT, Liar YES, Scammer, Yes. Manipulator, Yes, Big Talker, Yes Corona Del Mar California Author: Newport Beach, California Websites: Teddy Sandman Corona Del Mar, California

Jun 08 2017
Marina pawn brokers --- the owner goes by alias of Max He refuses to pay the balance on items that were placed on consignment with him or return the items. It's been 4 months and now he's refusing to answer our calls or mutually resolve the issue. His lame excuse is paypal froze his account. This guy is a thief, liar and a racist. He will call you the N word in a hurry and literally threaten you as well Marina del Rey California
Author: Los Angeles, California Pawn Brokers: Marina pawn brokers Marina del Rey , California

Jun 07 2017
Arm & Hammer Church & Dwight Co.Inc. I just wanted my rebate for litter. Representative email for rebate is wrong. She was fast in talking and rude! She didn't really want to talk to me at all or give me any information. Del Rio, Texas Nationwide Author: PORT ORANGE, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Arm & Hammer Nationwide

Jun 05 2017
Global Exchange S.A Aeropuerto Internacional (Montevideo-Urguay) Soy americano y llegue a uruguay a visitar a mi familia. llegue de noche y necesitaba cambiar pesos uruguayos. le pregunte a la persona que trabaja ahi si en esa cambio es lo mismo que las casa de cambio de afuera y me dijo que si. cambie 1,000 dolares a 22.45 pesos. Translation: Global Exchange S.A International Airport (Montevideo-Urguay) I am American and come to uruguay to visit my family. I arrived at night and needed to change Uruguayan pesos. I asked the person working there if that change is the same as the foreign exchange house and he said yes.
Author: TEXAS, Texas Business Consulting: Global Exchange S.A aeropuerto internacional (Montevideo-Urguay) Montevideo, Other