Your Search | love, beal & nixon

Sep 22 2016
I love Jewelry Nationwide Author: Blackshear ga, Georgia Jewelers: I love Jewelry Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
Revita Beau and Revita Derma I ordered free samples, no where did it state that I would be charges a full price for product sent. 13 days after I received product, my credit card showed where they had charge me $89.95 for two free samples besides the amount I had already paid for shipping. When I called company a rep explained I could not return, offered me 75% off for future orders. This was after I explained that the product did not work as advertised and it broke my face out really bad. I only read after I first ordered that this is a scam, my mistake for not looking first. If anyone knows how to get their money back, I would love to know. Internet Author: SPENCER, North Carolina Eye Care: Revita Beau and Revita Derma Internet

Sep 14 2016
STA Check Processing they said i had an outstanding loan and took payments totaling $1041.62. I would love to get my money back they were only authorized to take 216.00 over 2 years 4 payments in varying amounts. New York New York Author: Glendale, Arizona Collection Agencies: STA Check Processing New York, New York

Sep 13 2016
Love My Hairstyles This hair is horrible and they won't give your money back Brooklyn New York Author: Hollis, New York Consumer Services: Love My Hairstyles Brooklyn, New York

Sep 03 2016
Love and Seek The site is targeted to Senior people to find love Internet Good Luck Author: Lamesa, Texas Dating Services: Love and Seek Internet

Aug 27 2016
Needthatnow.com I love disney sponsoredCheckout.shopify.comNeedthatnow@gmail.com Placed the order never heard from them again .A pop-up comes on screen to help u well the only help you are going to get is seeing the pop up ughhh Internet Author: Oregon Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Needthatnow.com Internet

Aug 25 2016
Carnes Motor Company Texas City Auto Brokers Company repossessed 2007 Ford Taurus, lied about whereabouts of car, refused to accept $1664.00. pay-off, honoring Texas Law Right of Redemption South Houston Texas I Just Love It Author: Galveston , Texas Auto Dealers: Carnes Motor Company South Houston, Texas

Aug 24 2016
Arthur Gwynne for Love Ego dba Lachi Music, LLC Arthur Gwynne for Love Ego dba Lachi Music, LLC, Melissa LIARS New York Internet FACTS Author: Gradena, California Producers: Arthur Gwynne for Love Ego dba Lachi Music, LLC Internet

Aug 17 2016
Balla Bracelets Unfulfilled promises...no love.. no bracelet either Internet
Author: Little Rock, Arkansas On-Line Stores: Balla Bracelets Internet

Aug 11 2016
Lastarya Tucker LaStarya Lynnye Tucker, I love Lastarya, http://ilovelastarya.com Prostitute has a history of fraud & theft. High risk. New Orleans, Louisiana
Lastarya Tucker - Prostitute - Stripper. Author: Carson, California Prostitutes: Lastarya Tucker New Orleans, Louisiana

Aug 09 2016
Lost Love Back Solution - A Scammed Organization !!! Lost love back solution is a fraud organization that scammed many people in India. I had some black magic problems in my life. So i got their services but i did not get any solution and lost my money. New Delhi Internet Author: Delhi, Alabama Astrologers & Psychics: Lost Love Back Solution Internet

Aug 08 2016
Apple I use to love Apple unit I joined their Developers Program... BEWARE Cupertino California Author: Cuenca, Texas Computer Dealers: Apple Cupertino, California

13, Report #1319459

Jul 28 2016
Love Paparazzi Con Artists, Petty Thieves Baltimore Maryland
Author: Oakland , California Liars: Love Paparazzi Maryland

14, Report #1319129

Jul 27 2016
Kohls department store corporate refund center Kohls.com Kohls corporate greed! $750 promise love forever ring taken back and no refund in sight! Mesa AZ Nationwide
Doesn't make sense Author: Mesa, Arizona $$ REWARDS Offered: Kohls department store corporate refund center Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Wings of Love, Kuwait FRAUD, SCAM, NOT A 501 (C)3 ORGANIZATION. WILL BE FACING CHARGES Baltimore Maryland Author: Copperas Cove, Texas Animal Services: Wings of Love, Kuwait Baltimore, Maryland

Jul 23 2016
Sapphire Kridell Love spell did not work Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Psychic: Sapphire Kridell Internet

Jul 23 2016
I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency Total Ripp Off, he trolls Linkedin Dont believe, if you give him your money you will be sorry !! Delaware New York Author: Bronx , New York Book Publishers: I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency Delaware , Massachusetts

Jul 21 2016
Real Love Search Flert International Scam/owner a fraud and criminal Melbourne Florida Author: Florida Dating Services: Real Love Search Melbourne,

Jul 20 2016
Nixon Voided my warranty because of a small scuff. Nationwide
Author: COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado Clothing Stores: Nixon Nationwide

Jul 17 2016
First Love Church First Love Church Is A CULT! Gig Harbor Washington Author: Gig Harbor , Washington Religion: First Love Church Gig Harbor , Washington

Jul 16 2016
Ticket Galaxy retail@ticketgalaxy.com My wife and I love to go to concerts from the 60's, 70's, 80's and well found out that the Doobie Brothers and the Fabulous Thunderbirds are going to be at the St. Augustine Amphitheatre. So I go on line to buy them. Well I noticed that the tickets from ticket galaxy was $30 dollars more per ticket but we want to go. When I print the receipt I noticed they added a $7.50+ $68.00 admin or service fee to the tickets. I called service reps that work for this rip-off company and they said, well, you agreed. I told them I didn't see and I wouldn't have bought them if I would have seen those charges. Both women (nothing against women, for gods sakes) said there is nothing we can do for you, you agreed with the receipt. Windsor Connecticut Author: Jacksonville Beach, Florida Ticket Sales: Ticket Galaxy Internet

Jul 16 2016
Psychic Love Readings by Audrey Brooks Psychic Audrey Brooks Theft and Fraud San Antonio Texas
Same Lady Different Name Author: Kenosha, Wisconsin Astrologers & Psychics: Psychic Love Readings by Audrey Brooks Internet

Jul 07 2016
Zoey Kizzie You can find her on Facebook as Zoey Rootworker ,love spells, DONT USE HER SHE IS FAKE!!! Lithian, Georgia Internet Author: Rogersville, Alabama Psychic: Zoey Kizzie Internet

Jul 04 2016
YOUNIQUE COSMETIC PRODUCTS NOT CONSUMER FRIENDLY, NO LOVE IT GUARANTEE,STARTING AS A PRESENTER KIT, NOT FOR CONSUMER SATISFACTION LEHI UTAH Author: lubbock, Texas Work at Home: YOUNIQUE Cosmetics Internet

Jul 02 2016
Love Spells by Stephanie I am so disgusted with this lady. She goes after those who are weak and most vulnerable by using pathetic manipulation tactics, lies, and broken promises. She is so pathetic. I was in a relationship where I loved my girlfriend very much and she broke up with me. I heard of love spells and wanted to see if it would work so I was very unlucky by coming across this woman's page first. She asked me for $200 and gauanteed she could bring me and my ex back to happiness because of her so called gift. I made and asked her that it would be only $200 and nothing more and she kept ensuring mI came across her page Internet
Author: Clayton, New Jersey Astrologers & Psychics: Love Spells by Stephanie Internet