Your Search | love, beal & nixon, p.c

Sep 22 2016
I love Jewelry Nationwide Author: Blackshear ga, Georgia Jewelers: I love Jewelry Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
Revita Beau and Revita Derma I ordered free samples, no where did it state that I would be charges a full price for product sent. 13 days after I received product, my credit card showed where they had charge me $89.95 for two free samples besides the amount I had already paid for shipping. When I called company a rep explained I could not return, offered me 75% off for future orders. This was after I explained that the product did not work as advertised and it broke my face out really bad. I only read after I first ordered that this is a scam, my mistake for not looking first. If anyone knows how to get their money back, I would love to know. Internet Author: SPENCER, North Carolina Eye Care: Revita Beau and Revita Derma Internet

Sep 18 2016
Cohen McNeile & Pappas P.C. Bank garnishment, drew account negative, no way to feed 7 y/o Overland Park Kansas Some possible bad news for your--- Author: Eudora, Kansas Attorneys & Legal Services: Cohen McNeile & Pappas P.C. Overland Park, Kansas

Sep 14 2016
STA Check Processing they said i had an outstanding loan and took payments totaling $1041.62. I would love to get my money back they were only authorized to take 216.00 over 2 years 4 payments in varying amounts. New York New York Author: Glendale, Arizona Collection Agencies: STA Check Processing New York, New York

Sep 13 2016
Love My Hairstyles This hair is horrible and they won't give your money back Brooklyn New York Author: Hollis, New York Consumer Services: Love My Hairstyles Brooklyn, New York

Sep 12 2016
Friedman Law Associates, P.C. Friedman Law Associates with and without the P.C. Lee Friedman and Donald Berman and Steve and Patty and Shawna and Michelle and Arasi and Barbara have all emailed me using their first and last name in the email address before FriedmanLawAssociates.com Loan Mod Scam. Internet Author: Dade City, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Friedman Law Associates, P.C. Internet

Sep 03 2016
Love and Seek The site is targeted to Senior people to find love Internet Good Luck Author: Lamesa, Texas Dating Services: Love and Seek Internet

Aug 27 2016
Needthatnow.com I love disney sponsoredCheckout.shopify.comNeedthatnow@gmail.com Placed the order never heard from them again .A pop-up comes on screen to help u well the only help you are going to get is seeing the pop up ughhh Internet Author: Oregon Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Needthatnow.com Internet

Aug 25 2016
Carnes Motor Company Texas City Auto Brokers Company repossessed 2007 Ford Taurus, lied about whereabouts of car, refused to accept $1664.00. pay-off, honoring Texas Law Right of Redemption South Houston Texas I Just Love It Author: Galveston , Texas Auto Dealers: Carnes Motor Company South Houston, Texas

Aug 24 2016
Arthur Gwynne for Love Ego dba Lachi Music, LLC Arthur Gwynne for Love Ego dba Lachi Music, LLC, Melissa LIARS New York Internet FACTS Author: Gradena, California Producers: Arthur Gwynne for Love Ego dba Lachi Music, LLC Internet

Aug 22 2016
Wilber&associates.p.c I been receiving mail after mails from afni then now wilber & associate , p.c. about an auto claim that involve in 10/01/2015 in which i have no clue how they accusing me for this. Normal Illinois Author: Sacramento, California Car Insurance: Wilber&associates.p.c Normal, Illinois

Aug 17 2016
Balla Bracelets Unfulfilled promises...no love.. no bracelet either Internet
Author: Little Rock, Arkansas On-Line Stores: Balla Bracelets Internet

Aug 11 2016
Lastarya Tucker LaStarya Lynnye Tucker, I love Lastarya, http://ilovelastarya.com Prostitute has a history of fraud & theft. High risk. New Orleans, Louisiana
Lastarya Tucker - Prostitute - Stripper. Author: Carson, California Prostitutes: Lastarya Tucker New Orleans, Louisiana

Aug 09 2016
Lost Love Back Solution - A Scammed Organization !!! Lost love back solution is a fraud organization that scammed many people in India. I had some black magic problems in my life. So i got their services but i did not get any solution and lost my money. New Delhi Internet Author: Delhi, Alabama Astrologers & Psychics: Lost Love Back Solution Internet

Aug 08 2016
Apple I use to love Apple unit I joined their Developers Program... BEWARE Cupertino California Author: Cuenca, Texas Computer Dealers: Apple Cupertino, California

Aug 07 2016
Joe Mastriano P.C. Misleading advertisements and overcharging customers Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Joe Mastriano P.C. Houston, Texas

17, Report #1319459

Jul 28 2016
Love Paparazzi Con Artists, Petty Thieves Baltimore Maryland
Author: Oakland , California Liars: Love Paparazzi Maryland

18, Report #1319129

Jul 27 2016
Kohls department store corporate refund center Kohls.com Kohls corporate greed! $750 promise love forever ring taken back and no refund in sight! Mesa AZ Nationwide
Doesn't make sense Author: Mesa, Arizona $$ REWARDS Offered: Kohls department store corporate refund center Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Wings of Love, Kuwait FRAUD, SCAM, NOT A 501 (C)3 ORGANIZATION. WILL BE FACING CHARGES Baltimore Maryland Author: Copperas Cove, Texas Animal Services: Wings of Love, Kuwait Baltimore, Maryland

Jul 23 2016
J Porter DeVries, DeVries & Associates, Attorneys at Law, P.C. High Price to Pay for Injustice! Kailua Kona Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Attorneys & Legal Services: J Porter DeVries Kailua Kona, Hawaii

Jul 23 2016
Sapphire Kridell Love spell did not work Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Psychic: Sapphire Kridell Internet

Jul 23 2016
I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency Total Ripp Off, he trolls Linkedin Dont believe, if you give him your money you will be sorry !! Delaware New York Author: Bronx , New York Book Publishers: I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency Delaware , Massachusetts

Jul 23 2016
Synergy Attorney Services LLC Zeh & Associates P.C. Mortgage Foreclosure RIPOFF with promise for modification Manassas Virginia Author: Joppa, Maryland Liars: Synergy Attorney Services LLC Manassas, Virginia

Jul 21 2016
Real Love Search Flert International Scam/owner a fraud and criminal Melbourne Florida Author: Florida Dating Services: Real Love Search Melbourne,

Jul 20 2016