Your Search | love beal & nixon pc

Oct 03 2015
Christian Taylor Christian Taylor, Love Spells & Psyphic Readings, is a complete FRAUD/FAKE/SCAM! I paid him $200 through money gram, Houston,TX. After I paid, he stopped answering & changed the phone#. He also said if it didn't work he would refund my money, to date I ha LOSER/SCAM/FAKE Houston Internet Author: Nashville, Alabama Art Galleries: Christian Taylor Internet

Oct 02 2015
Love Spells by Loretta Young She is SCAM Save Your Money CA and Nevada Internet Still No Response Author: Boca raton, Florida Psychic: Love Spells by Loretta Young Internet

Sep 29 2015
Text121 Chat Text121chat info, Jentext121, lorena Con artists who will never pay you and try to hide behind poorly written contracts Internet You are Lieing Author: Phoenix, Arizona Work at Home: Text121 Chat Internet

Sep 29 2015
Treyce Montoya aka Treyce DGabriel] is a very dangerous individual - STAY AWAY Treyce Montoya aka Treyce DGabriel is a self taught, unlicensed, expert in everything who will ruin your life and the lives of those you love without any care or compassion. Call her out on it and she will claim she is mentally ill; anther copout and lack of responsibility for her destructive actions. She is a very dangerous individual. Phoenix Arizona
Author: New York, New York Alternative Health: Treyce Montoya Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 29 2015
Jay James Jason Griffin aka Anthonilove aka sgt Jason Anthonio aka Antonio Love Internet romance Internet
Typical scammer Author: Caldwell, Idaho United States Military: Jay James Internet

Sep 27 2015
Turbo PC Service Tech Author: Red Oak, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Turbo PC

Sep 25 2015
Safe Cart Advance Tech Support Called and wanted to get into my PC after I purchased a year ago, they put a virus in my PC a year ago. I had to go to the Geek Squad to get my PC repaired Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: Safe Cart Advance Tech Support

Sep 23 2015
PC Wonk PC Wonks PC WONKS Best Tech Support Fake Tech Support California Alternate Phone Number Author: California Computer Service & Repair: PC Wonk California

Sep 22 2015
PC Support Squad Michael Macchia Scam and rip off! Boca ration Internet Do you even have an account with us? Author: Alabama Computer Help Desk: PC Support Squad Internet

Sep 22 2015
In Technologies Live PC Expert Destroyed my software Menlo park California Author: La Quinta, California Computer Fraud: In Technologies Menlo park, California

Sep 22 2015
John Andrew Told me he was in love, living in china then requested money to come to the US Somewhere in china Internet Author: Milltown, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: John Andrew Internet

Sep 21 2015
Love That Bag Isabel Purchase Dispute Over Layaway Bag at Malleries Redding, Connecticut Author: lawrenceville, Georgia Consignment Stores: Love That Bag Internet

Sep 21 2015
GUALDELUPE SANCHEZ LUPE SANCHEZ ON 8-27-2015 FILED POLICE REPORT No. 15-08-0944 W/Orange, CA Police Dept. Crime Type PC/87 GRAND THEFT.For work 8/05 to 8/25/15 I paid him $2460. During that time he stole my master keys, auto keys, Hewelry totaling $5000., Clothing, Antiques, Credit Cards, Bk. Stmts., my personal/financial information, electronic equip. kitchen ware, paint/bldg. supplies, tools, tax records, oven ware, seckurity system still in box from Simply-safe, and Disney prints.I estimate the approx. total of the Theft to be $10,000. WESTMINSTER California Author: Orange, California Employment Services: GUALDELUPE SANCHEZ WESTMINSTER, California

Sep 20 2015
My Flexi Job Affiliated with My PC Bogus Data Entry Job Site Which Requires Diguised Malware Software to Be Downloaded Internet Not a rebuttal - more and worse Author: Bridgewater, Nova Scotia Work at Home Business: My Flexi Job Internet

Sep 20 2015
Dr bones love spell/ dr bones voodoo Scum bag Voodoo Doctor!!! Internet Author: Montgomery, Alabama Cult: Dr bones love spell/ dr bones voodoo Internet

Sep 17 2015
Natural Wonder Pets Never buy with Natural-Wonder-Pets if you love your dog. Green Valley Arizona Author: Greenbrier, Tennessee Animal Abuse: Natural Wonder Pets Green Valley, Arizona

Sep 17 2015
PC TEKNICIANS INC WHICH THEY DIDN'T DO OF COURSE. I called my regualar computer guy to fix the problem which he did & also reassured me that my concern was right. no need to access the computer in order to repair a printer problem. Internet Author: woodland hills, California Computer Help Desk: PC TEKNICIANS INC Internet

Sep 15 2015
valusoft cosmi on 9-1-15 i purchased pc atterney order number web1022849 they still have not shipped the cd wont anser calls Internet Author: Des Moines, Iowa Computer Software: valusoft cosmi Internet

Sep 15 2015
PC Wonks Fradulant PC Tech Support Internet
Don't Believe The First Commenter Author: Bronwood, Georgia Computer Help Desk: PC Wonks Internet

Sep 13 2015
Lawless America, William M. Windsor, Bill Windsor, Lawless America Association, Lawless America Revolution Fake Movie, Fake Revolution, Charity Scam, Possible Tax Fraud, Stalking, Retaliatory Lawsuits, Vexatious Litigant Marietta, Georgia Internet
CRIMINAL TRIAL WILLIAM M. WINDSOR Author: Phoenix, Arizona Internet Fraud: Lawless America Internet

Sep 12 2015
Xotic PC Deceptive Company Lincoln Nebraska Author: Stillwater, Oklahoma Computer Dealers: xotic pc Lincoln, Nebraska

Sep 10 2015
Macey Bail Bonds Bondsman illegally impersonating me on facebook offering rewards for my capture and cussing at my daughter calling her a b**** and telling her i dont love her. Harrassing my friends on facebook. Hacking my emails.  Jessica Springfield Missouri
Janie Sanders Rebuttal Author: Alabama Civil Rights Violators: Macey Bail Bonds richmond, Missouri

Sep 06 2015
Qpid Network China Love,,,,, and Interferred with a Love Call Internet Author: EL CAJON , California Internet Fraud: Qpid Network China Love, Internet

Sep 05 2015
Jump4 Love Russian/Ukranian dating site Internet Author: Milford Center, Ohio Cross-Border Scams: Jump4 Love Internet

Sep 02 2015
Aime Jackson is a woman who creates love interests with men all over the country only to scam them. She has scammed my father and I'm tired of it. Austin Texas
Aime Jackson Author: Stamford, Connecticut Internet Fraud: Aime Jackson Austin, Texas