Your Search | love beal & nixon pc

Sep 22 2016
I love Jewelry Nationwide Author: Blackshear ga, Georgia Jewelers: I love Jewelry Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Express PC Repair Scam Titusville Florida Author: Titusville, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Express PC Titusville, Florida

Sep 19 2016
Revita Beau and Revita Derma I ordered free samples, no where did it state that I would be charges a full price for product sent. 13 days after I received product, my credit card showed where they had charge me $89.95 for two free samples besides the amount I had already paid for shipping. When I called company a rep explained I could not return, offered me 75% off for future orders. This was after I explained that the product did not work as advertised and it broke my face out really bad. I only read after I first ordered that this is a scam, my mistake for not looking first. If anyone knows how to get their money back, I would love to know. Internet Author: SPENCER, North Carolina Eye Care: Revita Beau and Revita Derma Internet

Sep 19 2016
Aurora eye serum, Aurora cream , Aurora Vit C A1, Omkar Palace, RH135Block ā€˜Gā€™, Opp. Bahirwade GroundPune, Maharashtra 411019India You think you are ordering a trial size till you go to the next page during ordering. Then you see you are ordering not only the trial but a 3 pc set as well. You can go back...they even tell you you cancelled the order till it shows up on your bank statement. Cant get ahold of anyone there. Santa Ana California Author: Rogersville, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: Aurora eye serum, Aurora cream , Aurora Vit C Santa Ana, California

Sep 14 2016
STA Check Processing they said i had an outstanding loan and took payments totaling $1041.62. I would love to get my money back they were only authorized to take 216.00 over 2 years 4 payments in varying amounts. New York New York Author: Glendale, Arizona Collection Agencies: STA Check Processing New York, New York

Sep 13 2016
Love My Hairstyles This hair is horrible and they won't give your money back Brooklyn New York Author: Hollis, New York Consumer Services: Love My Hairstyles Brooklyn, New York

Sep 06 2016
EZ PC LLC They tried to scam be out of $300. They said they would get of a virus that was on my computer. Nationwide Author: Mountain Home, Arkansas Computer Programmers: EZ PC LLC Nationwide

Sep 03 2016
Love and Seek The site is targeted to Senior people to find love Internet Good Luck Author: Lamesa, Texas Dating Services: Love and Seek Internet

Aug 31 2016
PC Lee Johnson, Ricky White and John Dungas Saying I owe pay day loans and they are attorneys working for PC and Department of Investigation. New York Speedy Cash Inc Author: Colorado, Colorado $$ REWARDS Offered: PC New York

Aug 27 2016
Needthatnow.com I love disney sponsoredCheckout.shopify.comNeedthatnow@gmail.com Placed the order never heard from them again .A pop-up comes on screen to help u well the only help you are going to get is seeing the pop up ughhh Internet Author: Oregon Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Needthatnow.com Internet

Aug 25 2016
Carnes Motor Company Texas City Auto Brokers Company repossessed 2007 Ford Taurus, lied about whereabouts of car, refused to accept $1664.00. pay-off, honoring Texas Law Right of Redemption South Houston Texas I Just Love It Author: Galveston , Texas Auto Dealers: Carnes Motor Company South Houston, Texas

Aug 24 2016
Arthur Gwynne for Love Ego dba Lachi Music, LLC Arthur Gwynne for Love Ego dba Lachi Music, LLC, Melissa LIARS New York Internet FACTS Author: Gradena, California Producers: Arthur Gwynne for Love Ego dba Lachi Music, LLC Internet

Aug 17 2016
Balla Bracelets Unfulfilled promises...no love.. no bracelet either Internet
Author: Little Rock, Arkansas On-Line Stores: Balla Bracelets Internet

Aug 16 2016
Justin Moore PC Parlor Please read all of the earlier reports, nothing has changed except location Eugene Oregon Lane County Computers Author: Eugene , Oregon Computer Service & Repair: Justin Moore Eugene, Oregon

Aug 12 2016
The Law Offices of Christopher J. Cassar PC Scam ATTORNEY Huntington New York Author: 603 S 10th St, New Hyde Park, New York Lawyers: The Law Offices of Christopher J. Cassar PC Huntington, New York

Aug 11 2016
Lastarya Tucker LaStarya Lynnye Tucker, I love Lastarya, http://ilovelastarya.com Prostitute has a history of fraud & theft. High risk. New Orleans, Louisiana
Lastarya Tucker - Prostitute - Stripper. Author: Carson, California Prostitutes: Lastarya Tucker New Orleans, Louisiana

Aug 10 2016
cybertron pc A nightmare with a $6.5K Cybertron Machine Wichita Kansas Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Manufactures: cybertron pc Wichita, Kansas

Aug 09 2016
Lost Love Back Solution - A Scammed Organization !!! Lost love back solution is a fraud organization that scammed many people in India. I had some black magic problems in my life. So i got their services but i did not get any solution and lost my money. New Delhi Internet Author: Delhi, Alabama Astrologers & Psychics: Lost Love Back Solution Internet

Aug 08 2016
Apple I use to love Apple unit I joined their Developers Program... BEWARE Cupertino California Author: Cuenca, Texas Computer Dealers: Apple Cupertino, California

Aug 08 2016
pcrichard&son pcrichard&son pcrichardandsonpc richard and son pc richard and sonpcrichardandson pcrichard&sonpcrichard.com They are a SCAM COMPANY!!! Do not buy a t.v. from here! Broken cracked screen not working! SCAM! NY Internet
Author: las vegas, Nevada TVs & VCRs: pcrichard&son Internet

Aug 07 2016
Law Office of Ken Nugent, PC Ken Nugent One Call That's NOT ALL Atlanta Georgia Author: Jonesboro, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Law Office of Ken Nugent, PC Atlanta, Georgia

22, Report #1320934

Aug 05 2016
Buffington Law Firm, PC LAW OFFICE OF ROGER BUFFINGTON Attorney misconduct/Legal malpractice Fountain Valley California Author: Costa Mesa, Alabama Legal Services: Buffington Law Firm, PC Fountain Valley, California

23, Report #1319459

Jul 28 2016
Love Paparazzi Con Artists, Petty Thieves Baltimore Maryland
Author: Oakland , California Liars: Love Paparazzi Maryland

24, Report #1319393

Jul 28 2016
David Graziani PC Liar and thief, took my funds and produced no work los angeles California Author: Beverly Hills, California Legal Services: David Graziani PC los angeles, California

25, Report #1319211

Jul 27 2016
My Faster PC Make PC work faster India Internet Author: Kearney, Nebraska Computer Fraud: My Faster PC Internet