Your Search | love beal & nixon pc

Dec 01 2016
Door to Door Services-Kenzie Miller Ultimate Green LivingHealth & Fitness Expolevoncleaningservice@gmail.comDoor to Door Services TCME Management I signed up for a vendor event. Come to find out, it was a scam. I'm out $155.00 and would love to get it back or them jailed. I'm not the only one. I assumed Little Rock. So unknown Internet Author: Little Rock , Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Door to Door Services-Kenzie Miller Internet

Dec 01 2016
Edward hester newest name in last 24 hrs is now prime pomeranians. old name was social pomeranians I was to purcase a pom named sophie. $500 free shipping. saw her pic fell in love. silver spring state Maryland Author: Benton harbor, Michigan Animal Services: Edward hester silver spring state, Maryland

Nov 21 2016
James E. Worrell, Jr. Attempted Rape of My Daughter He was 47 she was 14. He is a Police youth minister at his church Harker Heights Texas *UPDATE ...anyone with information please Killeen Police Department 254-501-8800 Case #05002026
James E. Worrell Jr. - You Can Run - But You Can't Hide Author: Killeen, Texas Police: James E. Worrell, Jr. Harker Heights, Texas

Nov 21 2016
Great Escape Guardsman Bought couch and recliner love seats and leather is peeling. No one will repair. Says normal use. Algonquin Illinois Author: South Elgin, Illinois Furniture & Furnishings: Great Escape Algonquin, Illinois

Nov 17 2016
PERSONNEL CONCEPTS PC TAKE YOUR $$ BUT DONT SEND PRODUCTS, THEN WHEN YOU FINALLY GET THEM TO SEND PRODUCT. THEY CONTINUE TO BILL YOU WHEN YOU HAVE ALREADY PAID! ONTARIO California Author: SAINT JOHN, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: PERSONNEL CONCEPTS ONTARIO, California

Nov 16 2016
Accrediated intercharge This guy Thomas Cody from accrediated intercharge came to see me. He told me he could save me all this money on my merchant service fees. He said because I have no charge back history I was eligible via doad frank (I don't know how to spell doad) legislation I can have my intercharge fees removed. Anyways the end result is that this company has charged me 65.9% more then my Wellsfargo merchant services. I would love,and I do mean love, to be involved in a class action suit against them. From internet reviews they are doing this to a lot of people. San Diego California Author: San Juan capistrano, California Credit & Debt Services: Accrediated intercharge

Nov 07 2016
Francis & Mailman PC / Geoffrey Baskerville Geoffrey Baskerville LAWYER CHEATS YOU BY TAKING 80%-90% OF SETTLEMENTS Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: , New Jersey Legal Services: Francis & Mailman PC / Geoffrey Baskerville Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Nov 07 2016
SHENZHEN STEPFLY TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. Stepfly Tablet PC - scammers Shenzhen Guangdong China Author: Los Angeles, California Electronic Manufacturers: SHENZHEN STEPFLY TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. Shenzhen, Other

Nov 04 2016
Rowan Bengals Joshua Dabbs JoshJoshua Z This is a bad cat breeder does not care takes my money and never heard from him again Pell City Alabama
Update - Even after a full refund and reimbursement, author has failed to provide proof. Claim declared false. Author: Alabama Animal Abuse: Rowan Bengals Joshua Dabbs Alabama

Nov 04 2016
The Law Offices of Christopher J. Cassar PC Scam ATTORNEY Huntington New York This Report is 100% false Author: 603 S 10th St, New Hyde Park, New York Lawyers: The Law Offices of Christopher J. Cassar PC Huntington, New York

Oct 27 2016
Love Mitsubishi Auto Group Love Auto GroupMitsubishi Of Bakersfield Sean Shahab refused to take no for an answer, Just wanted to sell the car, and NOTHING else that is supposed to be Part of the sale of the vehicle Bakersfield California Get a backbone... Author: , California Auto Dealers: Love Mitsubishi Auto Group Bakersfield, California

Oct 26 2016
Wellington psychic & Love specialist Elizabeth Demetro, Liz Demetro, Michelle Demetro, Gabrielle Demetro, Lin Demetro Theft and fraud Hollywood Florida Agreement reached in return of items Author: Humble, Texas Astrologers & Psychics: Wellington psychic & Love specialist Hollywood, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Real Estate Law Center PC (RELCPC) SCAM Company does not do what they represent. Entered into contract to defend illegal FC by WFB Pasadena California Author: Hayward, California Questionable Activities: Real Estate Law Center PC Pasadena, California

Oct 21 2016
SeniorSoulMates and Richard Martell (((REDACTED))) This guy claims to be looking for love on this SeniorSoulMates Dating Site and that his wife passed away and that he didn't want to be alone, well after texting back andforth for one week he is now so very much in love with me and want to get married to me. This guy I feel is a SCAMMER. Los Angeles California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: SeniorSoulMates Los Angeles, California

Oct 21 2016
I'm glad the hawthorne and their cronie friends hate me because nobody is going to charge like their going to attack me when I haven't done anything to them then lie to their family members about me Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 18 2016
Love my jewlery Placed an order August 15th 2016 and still have not received merchandise. I was sceptical when I didn't receive a confirmation of order email but let it go at the time.Have tried to call several times to no avail. Palm Beach Florida Internet Author: Merrick, New York Internet: Love my jewlery Internet

Oct 17 2016
advance tex driver finder, smart pc fixer told me it would take 300 to fix my cpu but they could fit it for 200 and 19.99 a month fee .But thay had ti take control of my cpu .but after 3 days Internet Author: North Kansas City, Missouri Computer Service & Repair: advance tex Internet

Oct 17 2016
Violet's Mini Pigs Jenna Sieg Money hungry pig breeder Corydon Indiana
Homework Author: Milltown, Indiana Animal Services: Violet's Mini Pigs Corydon, Indiana

Oct 14 2016
Hewlitt Packard HP Care SmartFriend HP Care SmartFriend never solved my PC problem, and created more issues Nationwide Author: Havre De Grace, Maryland Computer Service & Repair: Hewlitt Packard Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
Zazzle.com Deleting products, engaging in PC tactics, Blocking products they don't like from being seen Not sure Internet Author: Manchester, Tennessee Internet Marketing Companies: Zazzle.com Internet

Oct 11 2016
True love psychic reading Lauren She promise a negativity energy spell and said money back if the spell does not work. Well the spell did not work. So i ask for my refund at 1st she said yeah if i took the bad review down. Then now she saying no. Harrassing me texting saying all kind of evil things to me. Say im bad luck. I have all her text messages. Los Angeles, Internet Author: Huntersville, North Carolina Psychic: True love psychic reading Internet

Oct 09 2016
Mortgage Capital Associates Gene W Chow; aka Choice Law Group Los Angeles & San Jose; Mortgage Brokers; GWC Group PC; GWC Law MORAL TURPITUDE Los Angeles California Author: Canyon Country, California Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Mortgage Capital Associates Los Angeles, California

Oct 07 2016
EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES GREENWOOD VILLAGE,NY KATHERYN KAYA PROPERTY MANAGER Home Owner, resident. My girlfriend stays with me when convienent. she is over 55. I recieved a letter from KATHRYN KARA The on site property manager. without warning see states that she knows that my girlfriend has been living here. since August 13th 2016. Greenwood Village is giving me 30 days from October 6th to evict her. and they claim that I owe $3,400.00 in fees for every day that she stayed with me. They are also threatening me that if I don't have her removed that they will seek to terminate my residency!! and take possesion of my house! I have always paid my common fees ($1062.00) per month. I owe no back payments or taxes Has anyone heard of anything so outrageous!! I am in the proccess of hiring an lawyer. This company and the people who work for it are liarsand scamers. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear from you. Tony (((REDACTED))) thanks CHICAGO New York Author: Manorville, New York Unusual Rip-Off: EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES CHICAGO, New York

Oct 04 2016
EZ PC LLC These guys scammed me out of $600!! They pretend that your computer is going to infect itself and destroy all your date (your screen turns black and they even have you call what seems like Apple Computer...but its not!!). Yes Mountain Home, Arkansas Nationwide Author: San Anselmo, California Computer Fraud: EZ PC LLC Nationwide

Sep 30 2016
reimage.com Upclick.softtechies.com,u;click.com,sofware.informer.com ted.s@upbill.comcleverbridge.com solidtech.com reimageplus.com they collected 3 payments on one day for product that they did not apply or finish reimage for computer did nothing for my pc and erased some of my good programs and wont refund my $79 even though the tech said you have 30 days to use product and if not satisfied you can get complete refund Internet Author: Kingston, New York Computer Service & Repair: reimage.com Internet