Your Search | lumber liquidators 3801 harlem rd. cheetowaga ny

Sep 29 2016
Lumber Liquidators DEFECTIVE Warping Wood...even worse customer service. Warranty is a JOKE! indianapolis Indiana
Author: Carmel, Indiana Building Products: Lumber Liquidators indianapolis, Indiana

Sep 29 2016
Triple Check LLC Edward Wilson Work At Home Scam New York, NY Internet Internet Author: Taft, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Triple Check LLC Internet

Sep 29 2016
Cherry Hill Estate Sales and Auctions Lynda Lastinger, Richard Lastinger Beware of Cherry Hill Estate Sales doing business in Georgia Lilburn Georgia Author: Stockbridge, Georgia Auction / Liquidators: Cherry Hill Estate Sales and Auctions Lilburn, Georgia

Sep 26 2016
Factory Outlet Store, Syosset, NY Claim to be authorized Escort Syosseet New York Author: New Hartford, New York Car Parts & Accessories: Factory Outlet Store, Syosset, NY Syosseet, New York

Sep 24 2016
Clinton Foundation Bill and Hillary Clinton Foundation not using donations for charity work New York, NY 10020 New York
Author: Chattahoochee, Georgia Cult: Clinton Foundation New York, NY 10020 , New York

Sep 23 2016
janis donnaud and associates janis donnaud literary agent scams disabled author for $10k new york new york Author: new brunswick, New Jersey Literary Agencies: janis donnaud and associates NY

Sep 22 2016
North Shore Agency-NS5 Attempting to collect $10 for a subscription to THE NATION, a journal I do not remember having seen. Old Bethpage NY 11804-9005 New York Author: Centerville, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: North Shore Agency Old Bethpage NY 11804-9005, New York

Sep 22 2016
Hoosier Salvage Hoosier Salvage & Liquidators, National Rentals, Bargain Truckloads, Lee Michaels, Michael Back, Michael Fuquay Scam, Fraud, Con Indiana Internet Author: Internet Work at Home: Hoosier Salvage Internet

Sep 22 2016
John Thomas Jordan or John Jordon Provided fraudulent money orders in exchange for cash Bolton Landing NY Author: Teaneck, New Jersey Cash Services: John Thomas Jordan Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
BIG-SAVES-STORE.COM DAILYSAVESONLINE.COM ONLINE SCAM NEW YORK NY AND NOW CHAMPAIGN ILLINOIS NEW YORK AND ILLINOIS Update as of 9/22/16 Author: Springfield, Missouri Baby Products: BIG-SAVES-STORE.COM Internet

Sep 21 2016
Allen Martin AMC AMC Marketing, Greenwich High Rd 21, Greenwich, London 06831, United Kingdom This company uses email to scam you don't trust them London nationwide No Word Peter Author: Tallahassee, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Allen Martin London, Other

Sep 20 2016
Reliable Office Solutions - Worst Service!!! No payout check! This company is anything but Reliable! They may service Staten Island ok and may even pay the local customers but they can not service Long Island. I wait days for service and should of known after waiting 6 months for an agreed payoff check they promised Reliable Office Solutions worst copier company in NY, owed my firm money for 7 months Staten Island New York Author: Bayshore , New York Business Consulting: Reliable Office Solutions - Worst Service!!! No payout check! Staten Island, New York

Sep 20 2016
prizmtech.co barkleycapital.com, prizm.tech.co Thieves and Fraud New York NY 1133 Broadway Ste 1281 New York New York
Author: Cooper City, Florida Financial Services: prizmtech.co Internet

Sep 19 2016
NFA 37-63 83rd Street PMB 163 Jackson Heights,NY,11372 Scott Herald Financial Officer Attested prize list in no. 01255029926 They are saying I won a ton of money and want my signature and $20 cash . Nail these fraud people to the wall please Jackson Heights,NY New York Author: MIDDLEBORO, Massachusetts $$ REWARDS Offered: NFA NY

Sep 17 2016
Susan Coppola Hass Found in MichiganArtful estate sales and staging Takes your items not sold at sale, sells them and refuses to pay you Pontiac Michigan Author: Berkely, Michigan Auction / Liquidators: Susan Coppola Hass Pontiac, Michigan

Sep 17 2016
Susan Coppola Hass Found in MichiganArtful estate sales and staging Failed to pay for items stood post sale, deficient estate sales practices Pontiac , Birmingham, and Bloomfield hills Michigan Author: Royal oak, Michigan Auction / Liquidators: Susan Coppola Hass Pontiac, Michigan

Sep 17 2016
Appliances Connection Warning, do not use. Bath NY Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Appliances: Appliances Connection

Sep 17 2016
NTYER Freight Brokerage Olympic Panel ProductionSquires Lumber Company NTYER Freight BrokerageMC#780885 Scammers / Liars, Very unproffesional Double Brokering company. Scammers DONT PAY THEIR BILLS> Marysville Washington
Author: Dallas, Texas Trucking Companies: NTYER Freight Brokerage Marysville, Washington

Sep 15 2016
Jack & Rhonda Melton Estate Sales Employee and owner lied to me and took merchandise I was buying from me. Garland Texas Author: Richardson, Texas Auction / Liquidators: Jack & Rhonda Melton Estate Sales Garland, Texas

Payments division Steve owen Told me to send 20$ money order Fresh meadows Ny
Author: Tulare, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Payments division Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
Booth Girl Show Staffing Whitney Parshall Models beware this founder will not pay you! NY Nationwide Author: GREENWICH, Connecticut Modeling & Talent Agencies: Booth Girls Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
Bidtoro I signed up with BidToro+442038072444 23-Aug-2016 $112.89 they gave me 45 free bids so I when ahead and started to bid but it keep saying I can't bid higher them bid limit or non unique bid didn't understood why I was getting these messages. I didnt know they put a price limit on the items and its the first person to bid and get as close to the price limit would be the winner but the bid stay open lowering other customers to keep bidding after a few tried they allowed two of my bids which was out of the free bid they gave me for sighing up. I found out after that's this was a rip off and I try to get back my money. Only to here that I can't get my money because I used some of the free bid they gave me for signing up. So now the company took my money I haven't used any of it because I didn't understand the biding procedures and I was under the impression that I can used my free bids and if I haven't used my own money and I wasn't happy with the site I can get back my money. I just download a list of online complaint site and I will be writing to everyone of them. This way others will know about the scam this company is operating. Kareen Grant Online bid Internet Author: Edmonton, Auction / Liquidators: Bidtoro Internet

Vestel Logistics Co Stanley Lawson Prospective Employer New York, NY Internet
Author: New York, New York Employers: Vestel Logistics Co Internet

Sep 14 2016
coldwell bankers-shoreham,ny matthew and marge kochman THEY ARE SCAMMERS .THEY RIPPED US OFF 2700 DOLLARS. HOME WAS RENTED FOR 4 YEARS AND BECAME RAT INFESTED APRIL 2016 UNTIL WE REMOVED OUR FURNITURE END OF MAY 2016 STILL MAY HAVE RATS DEAD IN WALLS MAY SHOREHAM New York
Why wait four years? Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Unusual Rip-Off: coldwell bankers-shoreham,ny SHOREHAM, New York

Sep 13 2016
All State Recycling Center Ridgewood Queens New York 11385 All Stete Recycling Center Do Not Bother Trying To Obtain Employment Here ridgewood queens New York
Author: brooklyn, New York Questionable Activities: All State Recycling Center Ridgewood Queens NY 11385 Ridgewood, NY,