Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Lumber Liquidators 3801 Harlem Rd. Cheetowaga NY

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 25 2017
aishalinks LinkShia  I I will be filing a case at the BBB against them Florida Nationwide Author: NY, New York Dating Services: aishalinks Nationwide

Feb 25 2017
E L WHITE CONSTRUCTION BUILDERS & REMODELING E L WHITE MAINTENANCE & CONSTRUCTION ELDERLY ABUSE!! 100 PERCENT ELDERLY ABUSE!! WE SIGNED A CONTRACT FOR HIM TO BUILD A ROOM ADDITION. HE TOOK $7,000 AS DOWN PAYMENT AND NEVER STARTED THE JOB. THE SAD PART ABOUT THAT HE'S A US VETERANS. I. TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO WORK WITH HIM BY MAKING A PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT WITH HIM, BUT HE CONTINUES TO LIE TO ME NY SAYING THAT HE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL OR HAD A FAMILY EMERGENCY. FINALLY, HE RAN OUT OF LIES AND NEVER PICK UP THE PHONE AGAIN. Spring Texas Author: Cypress, Texas Builders & Contractors: E L WHITE CONSTRUCTION BUILDERS & REMODELING Spring, Texas

Feb 24 2017
Toyota dealer  I buy a car there they changed the car on me and the interest they put on the paper they charge me on the car is not true  Newrochelle New York
You were taken to the cleaners Author: White plains, New York Accounting: Toyota dealer NewRochelle ny Newrochelle , New York

Feb 23 2017
New Jersey e-z pass/Retrieval Masters Creditors bureau, inc $100 to go to New Jersey Elmsford, ny Internet Author: Staten Island , New York Collection Agency's: New Jersey e-z pass/Retrieval Masters Creditors bureau, inc Internet

Feb 23 2017
Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY I hired this person Joe Nolan to attach my well to my brand new construction of my house. In our initial verbal coversation.... He said he would run the well water before attaching it to the house. He never did this..... He first lied about it point bl He did such horrible job on my brand new house. He cut into my foundation beams saugerties New York
Author: Catskill, New York Small Business Services: Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY saugerties, New York

Feb 23 2017
Harris County Toll Rd Authority EZ TAG Screwed me big time, corportate america for ya! Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas City Governments: Harris County Toll Rd Authority Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Trust Collective Trust Collective, Adam Fine CEO Trust Collective Bullsh** artist, Rogue Fake Ad company, Rip off artist, Con, New York CIty Nationwide
Author: NY , New York Advertising Agencies: Trust Collective Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Acs Scarmmer New york, NY Nationwide Author: Parsons, Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: Acs Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Skin endear Don't buy product it does not work and they will rip u off they said 4.95 and charged me 164.00 don't buy this product Ny Internet Author: Hampton , Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Skin endear Internet

Feb 20 2017
Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) I was in profit of almost $800 in one week, with 60 second hyper trades. I was ITM winning about 92% of my trades. One morning when I started trading, there was a delay. I trade that should have won, lost. This happened several times, and then I realized they were manipulating the software to generate losing trades. This had also happened at Tropical Trade, CT Option, Dalton Finance, and Porter Fnance. When I was losing, there was never a problem, but when I figured out a system and started winning....strike rate rigging and delays. I have been trying to get my profit of $745 for almost 6 months. They don't respond to my emails or calls. Porter also hasn't wired my profit of $430 to my bank. And the had the audacity to debit me $50 for an inactive fee. . Shefield South Yorkshire, 54 45 W, UK Internet Author: NY, New York Internet Fraud: Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) Internet

Feb 19 2017
govdeals govdeals.com BUYERS BEWARE, DO NOT BUY. SELLERS REFUSE TO SELL TO HIGHEST BIDDER Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Auction / Liquidators: govdeals Internet

Feb 19 2017
STA Check Processing, Depew, New York Beware, sketch company New York New York Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Collection Agency's: STA Check Processing, Depew, NY New York, New York

Feb 19 2017
Adirondack bank Bank error. Ilion NY New York Author: Ilion, New York Accounting: Adirondack bank New York

Feb 18 2017
Pictures on gold. aka. Sacred medals Sacred medals Stole my money! Did not deliver product that was promised. Ripoff, cheap product should be outlawed. Looks like something out of a gum ball machine for 169.00!!!! Should not be allowed to continue business in this manner! Staten island NY Internet Author: Boise, Idaho Jewelry Stores: Pictures on gold. aka. Sacred medals Internet

Feb 17 2017
IHEART/NAPSTER TOTAL BOGUS AND FARCE OF A COMPANY TOTAL RIPOFF, NOT WORTH THE EFFORT CLAIM THEY DON'T HAVE ONE Internet Author: Harlem, New York Media: IHEART/NAPSTER Internet

Feb 17 2017
Military Hippie Dishonest, misleading, false advertising, poor quality clothing, refuses to answer my questions or provide refund for returned item. Boca Raton Florida Dispute the charge Author: Brooklyn, NY, New York Clothing Stores: Military Hippie Internet

Feb 17 2017
Best Brilliance Don't buy from this compamy NY NY Internet Author: ARLINGTON, Massachusetts Jewelry Stores: Best Brilliance Internet

Feb 16 2017
Ohio Real Estate Auctions - Barry Baker, President & Owner Auction Was A Bust Columbus Ohio Author: Peachtree City, Georgia Auction / Liquidators: Ohio Real Estate Auctions Columbus, Ohio

Feb 15 2017
From You Flowers AKA fromyouflowers.com From You Flowers Deceptive Practice New York NY Resolved Author: Olathe, Kansas Florists: From You Flowers Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
bobs outlet clothing bobs outletsfashion warehouse ordered a black north face for christmas for my daughter. size XL jacket wasn't even close to fitting. it is fake. i attempted to call several times, cannot reach anyone. i did one time and the guy was rude and ignorant. i sent the jacket back, and still have not received my refund. that was january 4th brooklyn, ny Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Customer: bobs outlet clothing Internet

Feb 15 2017
Valient Market Research Scott Upham Owner will personally attack you online to drive sales. Rochester, NY and online Internet Revenge Posting - Disregard Author: Rochester, New York Internet Marketing Companies: Valient Market Research Internet

Feb 13 2017
1-800 Flowers Valentines Day for my of 36 years Carle Place, New York Nationwide Author: Yukon, Oklahoma Florists: 1-800 Flowers Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
Beauty Wrinkle cream/reducer (several subcompany names) Don't know full names MKR*MAGICKREAMand PARKSERU are two of several No product recieved, recurrent charges no warning, refused refund not listed Several (NY, NJ, OH, etc...) Internet
Author: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin Beauty Products: Beauty Wrinkle cream/reducer (several subcompany names) Internet

Feb 12 2017
CELLSAVERS THEY SEEM TO HAVE NAME NAMES AND DIFFERENT WEBSITES BUT DO NOT KNOW ALL. CellSavers, Inc. | All Rights Reserved.655 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA, United States Ste 1450 THEY SEND A PHONE TECH TO YOU FOR 79. The first tech lied about the repair and then proceeded to tell me that he was so depressed he could commit suicide because is girlfriend had left him a year before and went with a woman and he caused that! The second told me the first one had royally robbed me and no job was necessary just to replace my cracked screen saver for 10 but changes the screen and kills my phone? The next one you have contact me yesterday is #2 who ruined my phone. SURE!! Then the next you curse me out saying he was there and i wasn't yet he admitted he never came and it just a mix up and confusion on client names yet he was never within 1 1/2 hours from me!! The you send convict man who threatens me, my hotel, and has to be asked to leave.  Nationwide Author: NY, New York Cellular Phone Companies: CELLSAVERS Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
1and2 automotive Reeder Rd., Dallas, TX Approximately three months ago I saw an ad on craigslist for one into automotive for a 2007 Mercedes-Benz 450 GLE The price of the car was ever ties it $9999 I put $2000 down on the vehicle was told I had to do all the paperwork before I can even see the vehicle. That was my first mistake. I tried to insist on seeing the vehicles first and was told they had a system and I needed to follow their system.  Dallas Texas Really? Author: Palestine, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: 1and2 automotive Dallas, Texas