LUX E CIG, VAPOR CORP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Lux E Cig, Vapor Corp
There may be more specific results for "Lux E Cig, Vapor Corp"
For more specific results for "Lux E Cig, Vapor Corp"
Showing 1-25 of 19,171 Found Reports For more specific results for "Lux E Cig, Vapor Corp"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 22 2017
Lux Pomeranian Puppy Scam Covington Internet Author: Georgia Animal Services: Lux Pomeranian Internet

Apr 22 2017
Blickshopper Refuse to take my information Name, address, city ,state very dangerous plus identify theft hv call, e mail they simply refuse seen several complaints on them Hv on google search my Name , address, city, state , what I paid for my home  Illinois outscam.com/contact-us Author: Illinois Consulting: Blockshopper Illinois

Apr 21 2017
Bling Trend Lux R.V Paul Benjamin told me i won 10 million, 75,000 for bills , 2017 lux RV worth up to 50,000, and 10,000 towards a vacation. facebook Internet Author: Rockport, Texas Banks: Bling Trend Lux R.V Internet

Apr 21 2017
AOS CORP todosaludtv scam bee therapy and horrible customer service Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Alternative Health: AOS CORP Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Citi Merchant Services Provided by FDMS Corp COLLECTION, CLUELESS, NOT IN BUSINESS ALMOST 5 YEARS Sugarland Texas Author: Potsdam, New York Fast Food Restaurants: Citi Merchant Services Provided by FDMS Corp Sugarland, Texas

Apr 20 2017
Amazon.com Customer Service Supervisor For your convenience your package was delivered to UPS Internet Author: Woodbridge , Virginia E-trade: Amazon.com Internet

Apr 20 2017
SOOIL TECH INT'L CORP. SOOIL TECH INT'L CORP.Ritchie Choi Sooil Tech Corp sold us a laser and never shipped or delivered the product and refuse to refund our money Busan Other Author: Tampa, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: SOOIL TECH INT'L CORP. Busan, Other

Apr 20 2017
microwavecontrol.com William E Miller Microwave Oven Control Panel Repair Nationwide Still cheating people La Fayette Georgia Author: New York Appliances: microwavecontrol.com La Fayette, Georgia

Apr 18 2017
Mike Dolev, Josh Black E Com Beginners Yosef Kaye, Nicholas CoakleyJosh Black Enterprises, Dolev Media, ExplorerNic ECom Beginners Scam - Total Scam Never buy anything from these people Thailand, Australia, Sydney New South Wales Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Mike Dolev, Josh Black E Com Beginners Internet

Apr 18 2017
Dr. Mark Romero UIG Factors Corp He ripped me off for $62,500.00 by showing me forged documents from US Bank No. Miami Beach Florida Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Financial Services: Dr. Mark Romero UIG Factors Corp No. Miami Beach, Florida

Apr 18 2017
MGNY Consulting Corp. Michael Geylik Tyrant, Arrogant, Liar, Slime ball, inconsiderate, manipulative Brooklyn, New York Issue resolved Author: , New York Work Place Bullies: MGNY Consulting Corp. Brooklyn, New York

Apr 17 2017
North Atlanta Magazine Corp I received a call saying that I was eligible to receive so many magazines .was never told anything about how much .next thing I knew I was transfered to some smarta** s***. that then told me I would be receiving these magazines for 4.50 a week but I would not be charged by the week it would be some other monthly price and that would not be charged until I recievied the magazines. I told him why did he need my card for to make sure my account was active and that it would not be charged. Until the magazines came . never got any magazines they charged my . account . 83 .20!! Drive Cummings Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Card Fraud: North Atlanta Magazine Corp

Apr 16 2017
Future Income Payments FIP LLC 2505 Anthem Village Drive #E-578 Henderson, NV 89052 Robbing my future. Despective Loan for $1800 turned out to be six figure payback and selling part of my retirement Henderson, Nevada Nationwide
famous company partners fake scam Author: laurel, Maryland Criminal Justice System: Future Income Payments Nationwide

Apr 16 2017
Max vapor online Evaperev Internet Author: Cleveland, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Max vapor online Internet

Apr 16 2017
gold rose usa ordered a rose and vase from them for valentines day for my daughter. got the rose, but still haven't received the vase. can't reach them by phone nor will they e-mail me back. ann arbor Michigan Author: round mountain, California Computer Mail Order: gold rose usa ann arbor, Michigan

Apr 15 2017
mvs my vapor store RIP OFF Internet Author: austin, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: mvs my vapor store Internet

Apr 15 2017
FDME SERVICES CORP. Jenard Saunders / Ana Hercles FORECLOSURE RIPOFF SCAM New York New York You Led With Your Chin Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Attorneys & Legal Services: FDME SERVICES CORP. New York,

Apr 14 2017
H&R block emerald card Emerald card team keeps taking money out of the about for a debt relief !! Our card has not been in the negative n e always deposit or check on there every pay day n nobody knows where the debt is from! We were giving a ticket number for the call for it to be handled n never got call back so when we called there was no ticket for that number! Needless to say we haven't gotten the money n we are still calling n fighting n nobody knows anything! Will not be using them ever again after all these years Nationwide Author: Toms River, New Jersey Income Tax Service: H&R block emerald card Nationwide

Apr 13 2017
Sharestates LLC Julem Capital Corp and Atlantis Organization Fraud, Deceptive Business Practices and Colluding Great Neck New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Mortgage Companies: Sharestates LLC Great Neck , New York

Apr 13 2017
M&T Bank Outrageous check cashing fee E Amherst New York There is another option Author: Akron, New York Banks: M&T Bank E Amherst, New York

Apr 13 2017
LiveTechnologies Panama Supported by:1. Apicalonline (Financials)2. RightSignature.(Forged e-signature)# Citrix Systems. (Over looks) Livetechnologies has taken control of computer, blocks modem. disabled printer and changes what you wish to write PANAMA CITY Nationwide & InterNational action. Author: WOOLGOOLGA, Other Computer Fraud: LiveTechnologies Panama Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
Ace Cash Services 500 Cash Advance,Cash America,Cash Net USA I received this notice in my E-Mail and have no idea what they are talking about Spokane Internet Author: Newport, Washington Questionable Activities: Ace Cash Services Internet

Apr 12 2017
Elix Vapor Elixvapor.com Bait and Switch Scam Dallas Texas Author: Irvine, California Smoke Shops: Elix Vapor Dallas, Texas

Apr 11 2017
WRIGHT Capital Corp Justin Wright We were trying to find capital to develop our oil and gas leasehold. We sent a check for $15k to Justin Wright to get the ball rolling. Soon thereafter, their phone was turned off and all contact was lost. They are obviously con artists and have ripped off others. We are prepared to sue and will do everything in our power to ensure nobody else is defrauded by these scumbags. Abilene Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Loans: WRIGHT Capital Corp Abilene, Texas

Apr 11 2017
Econo Super Store Calvin is the worst person to deal with he is a b*********** I bought 2 concrete trowel machines for $1,680.00 and he sent me the wrong ones and said they are the same and is ignoring my text and calls this guy and company is a FRAUD he said I can ship back for full refund at my expenses they wight 550 LB consumers STAY AWAY 16720 Chestnut St Ste E City of Industry, California 91748 16720 Chestnut St Ste E City of Industry Author: Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Econo Super Store Internet