Your Search | lux e cig, vapor corp

Oct 10 2015
E Bay E Bay Shipping Cost Scam Internet Author: Dearborn, Michigan Internet Fraud: E Bay Internet

Oct 09 2015

Oct 09 2015
C & E BUILDERS Seth Droeker After damage by hail, siding replace , many problems GURNEE Illinois Author: LINDENHURST, Illinois Builders & Contractors: C & E BUILDERS GURNEE, Illinois

Oct 08 2015
Prime Acceptance Auto Corp Unlawful rights of repossession Salt lake Utah The poor me card never works... Author: Henderson , Nevada Auto & Truck Rental: Prime Acceptance Auto Corp Utah,

Oct 08 2015
02:35 PM, Echo Capital, Echo Capital Corp Warning: Thief, Liar, Ripoff, False Company Stealing Clients Funds and Money - BEWARE! Jacksonville Florida
All Scam Artists! Author: California Financial Services: Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 08 2015
CFC Oil & Gas Chris SchlagleComodore Finantial Corp. Elaborate oil scam. Dallas Texas Author: Woodlawn, Tennessee Telemarketers: CFC Oil & Gas Dallas, Texas

Oct 07 2015
George Cornea GC marble & tile Corp GC marble and tile Corp Michaels Stoica Construction contractor fraud run money West park Florida Author: Sunny Isles, Florida Builders & Contractors: George Cornea West park, Florida

Oct 07 2015
Hughes Estate Group Attorneys Craig E HughesCraig Hughes, Attorney Took $15,000, then lost another $83,000 of my inheritance by bungling estate case Salt Lake City Utah
Author: taylorsville, Utah Attorneys & Legal Services: Hughes Estate Group Attorneys Salt Lake City, Utah

Oct 07 2015
Internation Travel Network Corp ITN I was sold travel insurance stating that it would make my ticket refundable should something happen and they are refusing to refund my money. San Fracisco California Author: Oceanside, California Travel Companies: Travel Agencies: Internation Travel Network Corp San Fracisco, California

Oct 06 2015
Electronic cigarettes inc Vapor king Poor service Binghamton New York Author: Binghamton , New York Electronic Manufacturers: Electronic cigarettes inc Binghamton , New York

Oct 06 2015
TimePayment TimePayment Corp. Fee Gouging, Horrendous Customer Service Burlington Massachusetts Author: North Highlands, California Loans: TimePayment Burlington, Massachusetts

Oct 05 2015
perfumebff-------- bff BFF received all (5) counterfeit & defective perfumes & (2) defective perfumes all sent back for a refund per their e mail they received 9/28/15 as of now no refund issued. have all paper work. NEW ROCHELLE,NEW YORK InternetNEW YOR Author: ELPASO, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: perfumebff-------- bff Internet

Oct 05 2015
E- Cigarrette Miami Beach Fla The same they are doing to many people. They announce a free sample for us 4.50 wich y never received and they charge in my account more than 1.000 US dollars in six month Miami beach Florida
Author: Fairfax, Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: E- Cigarrette Miami Beach Fla Miami beach , Florida

Oct 05 2015
05:36 PM coast to cot, coast to coast Got phone call at first it said expedia, then transferred to another company that gave offered me a vacation package for a good price. The person said I can cancel anytime because I was not sure my husband would go for it, the next day I called and cancell, they told me I could not cancel , the package is no-refundable. I tried to contact somebody about it, no one would call me back. I left multiple messages an e-mail them, no response. I told them that it's a scam I was going to report it to the police still waiting for somebody to contact me. Internet Author: Malden, Massachusetts Resorts: Internet

Oct 05 2015
11:41 AM Scam, Rip Off, Unethical Bangladesh India Please Read-Report is Wrong Author: falmouth, Massachusetts Computer Marketing Companies: Internet

Oct 04 2015
NEWAGE New Age Skin Care Friendly, ORDER CAME, I was in hospital. Called to cancel further shipments. No answer, E-mails NOT answered. I'm on Disability, SPENT my d**n Sunday TRYING to get solved. TEMPE, AZ 85281 3031 Internet Go back to the website or paperwork and look up cancellation procedures Author: Waterloo, Iowa Medicle Expert Witnesses: NEWAGE Internet

Oct 04 2015
Tonja Hammer, Tonja Kay Landlord kept additional rent checks from my Automatic Bill Pay, after rent was already paid and deposited them after she told me destroyed them. Landlord waited until my children's PFDs were deposited into our account to deposit rent checks totaling $4,800 and also the $1,600 security deposit. After lying about the checks when confronted upon our move out, would not return phone calls or e-mails; committing theft/fraudulent checks for personal purposes. Wasilla Alaska Author: Eagle River, Alaska Landlords: Tonja Hammer Wasilla, Alaska

Oct 03 2015
Whetstone partners, Miami E title auto loan I signed I document that I was not allowed to read from a tablet phone owned by a third party Miami Florida Author: Vero beach, Florida Financial Services: Whetstone partners, Miami Florida

Oct 03 2015
Gravity Defyer Corp. I said the Gravity Defyer Shoes were very noisy and they said to bad as I am past the 30 day warranty by 1 month. Pacolma Blvd. California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Gravity Defyer Corp. Pacolma Blvd., California

Oct 02 2015
E U Business school, currently headed by Dirk Craen, forced by Swiss authorities to stop calling itself (European) University -- E U Business School, formerly known as European University -- -- E U Business School, no longer allowed to call itself a University --Internet Author: internet Con Artists: E U Business school, currently headed by Dirk Craen, forced by Swiss authorities to stop calling itself (European) University internet

Oct 01 2015
E cigarettes. Miama Fla. depleting bank funds Miama Internet Author: Hixson, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: E cigarettes. Miama Fla. Internet

Oct 01 2015
Online Education Development, LLC I was contacted to help me recover funds lost when I was scammed a few years ago in an online busines to make money in merchant services. Companies are Aflac Assis and E-Globle. I would be able to recover over $35,000 but needed to wire $1495 to cover costs. Fortunately, I saw a complaint on RipOff report describing the same in detail where the individual did not receive his money as promised. Phoenix Arizona Author: Crestwood, Kentucky Home Based Business: Online Education Development, LLC Phoenix , Arizona

Oct 01 2015
Hannspree North America, Inc. A&D Electronics, LLC / Hannspree2311 E. Locust CourtOntario, CA 91761888-808-6789 Hannspree Warranty Repair Service is Terrible. Sent in my Hannspree Tablet on August 21, 2015 and of of today, October 1st, 2015 STILL have not received by repaired tablet back from this company!! Have call this company every week, and I was told the same thing over and over again, that they are waiting for a part to come in. Ontario California Author: North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Hannspree North America, Inc. Ontario, California

Oct 01 2015
ACS Corp John Harris Senior investigation officer Asking me to pay or I will go to jail Palm Beach Florida Scammers Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Collection Agencies: ACS Corp Palm Beach, Florida

Oct 01 2015
direct bedroom corban direct direct corban uk ltdthe E-tail group ltd sold a bed that was defective and refused to sort it. chester Internet Author: portsmouth, Other Furniture & Furnishings: direct bedroom Internet