Your Search | m&m storage

Jan 18 2017
M&D Auto Sales Mr. Steven , Manager M&D sold me a $20,000 truck with a warranty with Superior Potection Plan. The truck broke down out of state in Mississippi. The warranty company cancel the insurance and will not pay for getting the truck fixed because the tires are too large for the truck. When I purchase the truck from M&D the tires was on the truck. It's going on two months and my truck has not been fixed. The warranty company stated M&D should not have sold a warranty on the truck. I requested M&D buy the truck back. M&D failed to buy back the truck. Than, I requested they fixed the truck. It was stated they were going to try to get the truck fixed. To this date my truck is still broke down in Jackson Mississippi. I was sold a $20,000.00 lemon. Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Auto & Truck Rental: M&D Auto Sales Little Rock, Arkansas

Jan 18 2017
Guardian energy Technologies Foam It Green Chris M or Ron S Product Good Customer Service a disaster Riverwoods Illinois
Author: Jackson, Michigan Home Improvements: Guardian energy Technologies Riverwoods, Illinois

Jan 17 2017
Direct TV They lied they deceived me they made me wait for months and then they said they never offered me a $200 visa gift card They lied they deceived me they made me wait for m Houston
Author: Houston , Texas Art Galleries: Direct TV Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
All Over United Moving and Storage Total Thugs Pembroke Park, Hallandale Florida
Author: West Palm beach, Florida Moving Companies: All Over United Moving and Storage Pembroke Park, Florida

Jan 14 2017
Public Storage Storage facility Shawnee Kansas Public Storage made it right for me Author: Springfield, Missouri Customer: Public Storage Shawnee, Kansas

Jan 13 2017
21st Century Moving & Storage 2 guys and a Truck ****Refused to charge my Visa credit card for payment, then took my items against my will and forced me to pay $250 night storage to get my items back*** Santa Ana California Author: California Moving Companies: 21st Century Moving & Storage Santa Ana, California

Jan 13 2017
Drake's Collision charged storage and tow fees almost half the cost of repairs a total loss insurance declared vehicle Southfield Michigan
Author: West Bloomfield, Michigan Auto Storage: Drake's Collision Southfield, Michigan

Jan 11 2017
M Ann Lindvall DBA mannl2007 M Ann Lindvall ripped me off on an Ebay purchase Edgar Nebraska Sellers like myself are what made Ebay great Author: nashville, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: M Ann Lindvall DBA mannl2007 Edgar,

Jan 11 2017
Mack Law Offices Mark M. Mack, Esquire Mack Law Office is a liar and SCAM Kingston Pennsylvania Author: Towanda , Pennsylvania Attorneys & Legal Services: Mack Law Offices Kingston , Pennsylvania

Jan 10 2017
East colonial automotive group The worst experience I've had was when I went to this place looking to buy a vehicle. I had a toyota tacoma of 2007 that I wanted to give as a trade in. The owner of that place told m Orlando Florida
Author: Orlando , Florida Auto Dealers: East colonial automotive group Orlando , Florida

Jan 10 2017
Weil-McLain Weil-McLain Furnaces / Boilers are pieces of CRAP!! Save your $$ Michigan City, Indiana Nationwide W-M Response Author: Tawas, Michigan Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Weil-McLain Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
Global Movers & Storage Nina, Errol Ed Dishonest and Lacking in Morals - DON NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY Internet Author: Florida Moving Companies: Global Movers & Storage Internet

Jan 09 2017
Jaguar Containers William Coit Bianca Dunlap FALSELY ADVERTISED CONTAINERS, LATE DELIVERY, HORRIBLE COMMUNICATION Atlanta Georgia but advertise nationaly Georgia Author: Placerville, California Moving & Storage: Jaguar Containers Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Bradley Moving Bradley Moving and Storage Horsham Pa Author: Pennsylvania Moving Companies: Bradley Moving Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Global Moving and storage Bruce Hampton AKA's Mark Hoddess Scammed us with our move from Saskatoon to Fredericton Montreal Québec
They have other name too The relocation Group Author: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Moving Companies: Global Moving and storage Internet

Jan 01 2017
Animal Medical Center (AMC) Elyse M. Kent, DVM, and a male assistant(blond), and Leanne Bell, DVM, & others atAMC. vets & employees need to be sued & AMC put out of business hesperia California
Author: alta loma, California Veterinarian Services: Animal Medical Center (AMC) hesperia, California

Dec 30 2016
A MINI STORAGE COMPANY Storage Unit Contract Del Valle Texas Author: Austin, Texas Storage & Self Storage: A MINI STORAGECOMPANY Del Valle , Texas

Dec 29 2016
North America Moving & Storage Services Advantage Moving & Storage Inc Provided an on-phone estimate and then showed up at the house on moving day and increased cost by 300% San Diego California
Author: Peoria, Arizona Moving Companies: North America Moving & Storage Services San Diego, California

Dec 25 2016
99 Santa Florence shovel. and many more I ordered 4 monogram bracelets for Christmas. 99 Santa was a pop-up on FaceBook and still is! I trusted it for that reason! I paid $60 they took my money immediately! I never received the merchandise. I'm going to the bank to see if they can help m. I also have to close my debit card because I'm afraid the number is now in the wrong hands! Internet Author: Lake ronkonkoma, New York Jewelry Stores: 99 Santa Internet

Dec 25 2016
A & M Towing A & M Auto, Nick Laneve Fraud & Extortion, preying on disabled & elderly Girard Ohio Author: REEDY, West Virginia Trucking Companies: A & M Towing Girard, Ohio

Dec 24 2016
On Time Moving and Storage Steer Clear at all Costs if Relocating St. Augustine Florida Author: Macon, Georgia Moving Companies: On Time Moving and Storage St. Augustine, Florida

Dec 22 2016
M NIEVES CORREA MARCO Ebay:eldomingodef villar-shop.com, www.tienda-zambrano66.com, M NIEVES CORREA MARCO, Zoe Albin, Albin-Gaast Fake Seller on Ebay never sent item I paid for Valldoreix Internet
Hasselblad camera lot Author: Birmingham, Alabama Internet Fraud: M NIEVES CORREA MARCO Ebay:eldomingodef Internet

Dec 21 2016
John M. McConkie owner at Interwest associates Conspired to Violate RICO Act through more then numerous patterns of Racketeering Irvine California Update and link Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Investment Brokers: Interwest Associates Internet

Dec 20 2016
InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: InventHelp's employees are dedicated to its inventor clients. *UPDATE: InventHelp pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate InventHelp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: chicago, Legal Process Servers: InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. InventHelp has made its corporate headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for over thirty years. InventHelp assisting inventors to submit inventions, new product idea to industry leaders. InventHelp can refer the best independent licensed patent attorney to provide preliminary patent search and opinion. InventHelp maintains the largest network of regional sales offices of any similar firm. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Dec 20 2016
ADrive lack of response, cloud storage Internet
Author: Apopka, Florida Internet Services: ADrive Internet