Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

M&M insurance company

Showing 1-25 of 102,512 Found Reports For more specific results for "M&M insurance company "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
American Claims Management, Inc. ACM The company declined to cover the damages caused by their policy holder Tampa Florida Author: cc, Florida Insurance Agencies: American Claims Management, Inc. Tampa, Florida

Feb 24 2017
Dental One Messed up mine tooth and shaved it too small now no crown with it and they're constantly Bill and me and my insurance the problem has gone on for almost 5 years and still is going on as of today Fayetteville Georgia
Author: Union City, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: Dental One Fayetteville Georgia,

Feb 24 2017
Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield Don't choose this health insurance Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Feb 24 2017
Radiant Skin Cream This company cheated me out of $94.95. Internet Author: Kansas City, Kansas BBB Better Business Bureau: Radiant Skin Cream Internet

Feb 24 2017
SageStream This company is a fake Credit Reporting agency getting paid to report low scores San Diego California Author: Plainsboro, New Jersey Federal Government: SageStream San Diego, California

Feb 24 2017
red payments,LLC withhold my residual income after i left company new york New York Author: broo0klyn, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: red payments,LLC new york, New York

Feb 24 2017
Paradise Travel Consultants Shawn Saranicki This is a total SCAM!!!! Do not do business with this fraudulent company! Atascadero California Author: Magnolia, Texas Air Travel: Paradise Travel Consultants Atascadero, California

Feb 24 2017
Lease Finance Group LLC - Global Leasing Company Lease Finance Group ripoff, fraud, misrepresentative, threatening, dishonest, predators, a network of scam artists New York, Jersey City New Jersey Author: Monroe Township, New Jersey Pet Shops & Supplies: Lease Finance Group LLC Jersey City, New Jersey

Feb 24 2017
Magnetphonecable.com Magnetphonecable.com facebook.com/magneticphonecables Ordered over a month ago, never received itself (order multiple) - company does not respond to emails of any sort, doesn't answer facebook messages or anything. It's been over a month - I'm sure we've been scammed at this point, but I am happy to remove this review if we actually get our item. Canada and West Seneca New York Ottawa, Canada Author: Saint Louis, Missouri On-Line Stores: Magnetphonecable.com Internet

Feb 24 2017
Linda stars This company overcharged me close to $100 when I was only looking to spend $15.95 Internet Author: South Daytona , Florida Jewelry Stores: Linda stars Internet

Feb 24 2017
Vivint, Vivint security Worst lying, cheating company i have ever done business with! Provo, UT Nationwide Author: Cypress, Texas Security Services: Vivint Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
micro tech/ Micro supply Micro tech, Micro supply, Both same company based in LV po box in Las Vegas Nevada Author: Denver, Colorado Customer: micro tech/ Micro supply Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 24 2017
OOIDA Ooida'so insurance is a rip off, cancelled my policy for a 13,000 claim .Was paying 740.00 a month on time now I can't get a new policy because they wrote it up like I hit someone when I hit a fence! Don't deal with these guys they will rip you off!!! Nationwide Author: Fort mill, South Carolina Trucking Companies: OOIDA Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Texas fair plan insurance They won't pay the claim on my roof that had hail damage Austin Texas Author: Garland, Texas Home Improvements: Texas fair plan insurance Austin, Texas

Feb 24 2017
Premium Brand Skincare My experience was identical to the one stated by the writer in the previous report. However, I did call the company to cancel, one week after recieving the product, because I had a severe allergic reaction to it. I was assured that my card would not be charged for anything else. Fast forward to today, and I find out that they have indeed charged my account for 179.94!  Internet Author: Guys, Tennessee Skin Care: Premium Brand Skincare Internet

Feb 23 2017
Steven Chasity and Associates This collections company stole my money. Appears to be scam. I trusted them to help with collecting bad debts I had. Imagine these people prey on small businesses and then steal their money. Utterly disgusting. Malibu California Author: Monroe, New York Collection Agency's: Steven Chasity and Associates california

Feb 23 2017
firmbodysupport.com Garcinia Cambogia, firmbodysupport.com, probiotic cleanse, 913 W 2900S, South Salt Lake, UT 84119, LeanToday100, TrimToday100 SCAM Company! Charges Credit card without your authorization South Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Sedona, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: firmbodysupport.com South Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 23 2017
Royal Administration AA. Auto Extended. Warranty I purchased. A Contract. from this company 2/2015 so on 5-13-2015 Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: GAUTIER, Mississippi Auto Towing: Royal Administration Langhorne , Pennsylvania

Feb 23 2017
Premier Pools and Spas Premier Pools Management Company Structurally Broken Pool, NO service Rancho Cordova California Author: Auburn, California Builders & Contractors: Premier Pools and Spas Rancho Cordova, California

Feb 23 2017
Integrity Plus Floors John Kautz/ ownerTri West ltd./Michael Barczak - Representitive Disabled Seniors Suffer! Flooring Company Sells Defective flooring! Refuses to Refund..Falsely Blames licensed installers! Murietta California
Author: MENIFEE, California Building Products: Integrity Plus Floors Murietta, California

Feb 23 2017
ReNew Eye Creme Revitalze Skin Serum I called to cancel 2 products and they cancelled only 1. and continued to send both products and charge for both products. Finally got a number on the internet..tied to sell me a diccounted rate to continue and would not accept unopened returns. Forget this company. Do Not order the teaser special. Fountain Valley California Author: bakersfiled, California Adult Web Site: ReNew Eye Creme Revitalze Skin Serum Fountain Valley, California

Author: Miami, Florida Telemarketers: E physicians network, Inc Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Royal administration .inc extended warranty Richard p. McCabe as president we bought a used truck that took her money and now that fish it will not be covered even though it's supposed to be what's up with that Freeway Auto Mall San Bernardino California Nationwide Author: Running Springs, California Car Insurance: Royal administration .inc extended warranty Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
QC Lending QC Banking Loan Officer Lied and Company Mislead Me Charlotte Internet Author: Warrenton, Virginia Mortgage Brokers: QC Lending Internet