Your Search | m & m auto plex

Jun 29 2016
Xfinityone auto sales Sam elhaj Sam elhaj selling emergency equipment to the USA public Houston Texas Author: Seaside heights , New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Xfinityone auto sales Huston , Texas

Jun 29 2016
Tynans Volkswagen Tried to force me to buy gap insurance Aurora, Colorado Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Dealers: Tynans Volkswagen

Diamond Kote Scam Artists Toronto Ontario
Author: Springdale, Alabama Auto Warranty: Diamond Kote Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Lake Erie Auto Credit East Coast Auro Credit Lake Erie Auto Credit Fraudsters Cleveland Ohio Author: Mayfield Hts, Ohio Auto Dealers: Lake Erie Auto Credit Cleveland, Ohio

Jun 29 2016
Protect my car unknown Auto Insurance and Extended car warrenty Bradenton. Florida Author: Wimauma, Florida Auto Repair Service: Protect my car Florida

Jun 29 2016
Tuttle Click Ford Irvine California. Paid cash for truck with a check now they refuse to except checks for service even though the check is from a credit card account and is the same credit company as the dealership use for there own credit services. They will only except checks for purchases. If I use a check from my credit account I don't have to pay interest for one year but, because they won't take a check for service I have to use the credit card and pay normal interest now. The service manager Dan never answers his phone and never returns call left on his answering service. I have had trouble with customer service in the passed the repairs are fine but there charges are high and some times there people are not very professional. Dan the service manager never resolves any thing he hides in his office and does not answer his phone. One time I pounded on his office door and he did not open or answer it, they told me if i didn't leave they would call the police on me. Irvine California Author: lake forest, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Tuttle Click Ford Irvine Ca. Irvine, California

Jun 29 2016
Bobby's Used Cars Robert J. Stesanchik We purchased a lemon from his used car lot!!! BOYNTON BEACH Florida Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: Bobby's Used Cars BOYNTON BEACH, Florida

Jun 29 2016
PepBoys Lies Fayetteville North Carolina Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Auto Mechanics: PepBoys Fayetteville , North Carolina

Jun 29 2016
Global auto shop. Total internet scam! Global Autoshop ,Distribution Center, 15902 Halliburton RdHacienda Heights, California 91745USA Stay away! Total internet scam! Selling $5 merchandise fir$200. Completely falsely advertised . Van nuys, hacienda heights, california Internet Author: Wall, Alabama Auto Parts: Global auto shop. Total internet scam! Internet

Jun 29 2016
Feldman Chevrolet of Livonia Rena Lottery by mail asking participants to see if they won cash prizes my mail indicated I 1 had $5,000 cash prize waiting for me when I got to the dealership they told me I'd want a chance at a $25,000 vehicle and were able offering to give me $2 in cash what are rip-off of time Livonia Michigan Author: Livonia, Michigan Auto Advertising Services: Feldman Chevrolet of Livonia Livonia, Michigan

Jun 29 2016
Richard Long Craigslist Scammer trying to get me to use vinexpose.com Austin Internet Author: Austin, Texas Auto Inspection: Richard Long Internet

Jun 29 2016
Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers 10 minute oil changes Ripped off for service Allen Texas Author: Plano, Texas Auto Repair Service: Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers Allen, Texas

Jun 29 2016
Agera roadside assist Agera Companie service provider of road service Houston Texas Nationwide Author: Porter , Texas Auto Towing: Agera roadside assist Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Auto Auction Consulting, LLC Nick Johnson, Jennifer, Steve Hekkel Got my money and never answer. Had to cuss they a**es out. They say Arizona and California. Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Auto & Truck Rental: Auto Auction Consulting, LLC Internet

Jun 28 2016
SRSModule.com GENNADY YASHCHENKO Srsmodule.info, SRSMODULE, GENNADY YASHCHENKO SRSMODULE.COM SCAM Gennady Yashchenko LIAR FRAUD ILLEGAL!!! Freeville, NY Nationwide Author: Falmouth, Massachusetts Auto Parts: SRSModule.com GENNADY YASHCHENKO Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Bob Smith BMW sold defective merchandize and lies Calabasas California Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Dealers: Bob Smith BMW Calabasas, California

Jun 28 2016
Meltwater News Meltwater News - Dishonest Scam of Auto-Renewal San Francisco California Author: Brea, California Software: Meltwater News San Francisco, California

Jun 28 2016
ACE Cycles Installation of an oil cooler destroyed my moter! N. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Mechanics: ACE Cycles N. Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 28 2016
Perfection Auto Collision NY Refusal to return property/withholding car without consent/scam Long Island City NewYork Author: Bayside, New York Auto Repair Service: Perfection Auto Collision NY

Jun 28 2016
Turo Rent a Car They offer 25$ OFF on first time, but they over charged me, plus I talked over the phone to their customer support from India, and they made me choose another car, telling me that they were going to waive that cancellation fee but they did not! Be careful, I won't use this anymore. Seattle WA
Author: Los Angeles, California Auto & Truck Rental: Turo Rent a Car

Jun 28 2016
Enterprise unauthorized charge on my debit card cincinnati Ohio Additions for Robert Author: cincinnati, Ohio Auto Rentals: Enterprise cincinnati, Ohio

Jun 28 2016
Trend financial & Toronto Auto Brokers Trend financial and Toronto auto brokers warning Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Car Financing: Trend financial & Toronto Auto Brokers Toronto, Ontario

Jun 28 2016
Meineke car care center Rip off. snellville Georgia Author: snellville, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Meineke car care center snellville, Georgia

Jun 28 2016
Motor Mall Motormaxx. Ocean Auto STOLE MY CAR AND TOOK MY MONEY Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Auto Dealers: Motor Mall Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 28 2016
Denis Tremblay Truck recruiting network he leased me à truck with possible revenue of 3k to 4k per week. in reality, it's not even 1k per week. Laval Author: st-Zotique, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Denis Tremblay Laval,