Your Search | m qube, mobile messenger

Sep 24 2016
Dixie Dental Hwy 98. Daphne Alabama, 36526 went for dental implants and had to wait2 weeks to have them anchored. no one told me that, so I had to go to work with no upper teeth. afterwards I had them installed. about a week later the screw implants came out. I called and they said they mt dentist was out the country for a month or so., and to wait until he returns. I had to go back to wearing a regular dental plate. Author: Mobile, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Dixie Dental Hwy 98. Daphne Alabama, 36526

Sep 23 2016
Mobile Flow AVOID SELLER. Misrepresented product, then lied about it. Shenzen, Guangdong, China Internet Author: Tieton, Washington Telephones: Mobile Flow Internet

Sep 23 2016
Alison Saint Bernard Puppies Home Alison Saint Bernard Pups HomeAlison Saint Bernard PuppiesAlison Saint Bernard Pups, Brandon Alison, Evelyn M. Hammonds Saint Bernard Puppy Scamming District of Columbia Washington Author: HUMBLE, Texas Animal Services: Alison Saint Bernard Puppies Home District of Columbia, Washington

Sep 22 2016
My family mobile Walmart tmobil I don't feel I should be responsible for these amounts of my phone bill I paid 79 dollars and now you want to charge me 47.82 I only get 5 GB and I don't even come close to that much a month I feel the 34.50 I paid on the 7th is the right amount I would l Over charging me for months what credit to my account Cornelius Oregon Author: Cornelius, Oregon Telephones: My family mobile Walmart tmobil Cornelius, Oregon

Sep 21 2016
Boost Mobile, Sprint, Nextel WORST Customer Service Irvine, California Nationwide Author: South Philly, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors37-63 83rd stP m b163 jackson heights NY11372 Sent me notice of guaranteed 1,560.000.00 prize win and asked for $20 for one time dociment processing fee New york Author: Santa Rosa, California Federal Government: National Fulfillment Advisors37-63 83rd stP m b163 jackson heights NY11372 New York

Sep 20 2016
RV Mobile Medic LLC Jeff Kirkwood came to house to Inspect my leaking black and gray tanks and give a quote to fix. Naples Internet Author: Naples, Florida RV Repair Centers: RV Mobile Medic LLC Internet

Sep 19 2016
Linda M Lukas Linda Lukas, Lukas Properties Didn't pay us penny one for services rendered then badmouths us online Orange California
Author: santa ana, California Dead Beat Customers: Linda M Lukas Orange, California

Sep 18 2016
1800 Popcorn Owned by David Blackstone David Blackstone is a low life (((REDACTED))), money hungry, theif of a m*f*. 500 Bay View Dr. No. 722 Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Nationwide
Author: Scarborough , Ontario Caterers: 1800 Popcorn Owned by David Blackstone Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
York Risk Services Workmans Compensation Medical Care Manager Quadriplegic denied access to his health providers by WC case mgr when payor source is Medicare Birmingham Alabama Author: Mobile, Alabama Health Insurance: Workmans Comp, York Risk Services Birmingham, Alabama

Sep 16 2016
CWI Maintenance / G&M Maintenance/BRUTIS CONSTRUCTION 305 East New York Ave386-873-4859 They run under 3 different companies, they send you out to a job and tell you to call from site for an increase. When you call them they tell you they have a lower amount on the ticket and can not budge.  Deland florida Author: st.petersburg, Florida Maintenance Companies: CWI Maintenance / G&M Maintenance/BRUTIS CONSTRUCTION Florida

Sep 16 2016
cash advance usa Kevin Wilson cashloans198@gmail.com name: S. Kojder, Ewa M. Kojder scammers name S. Kojder, Ewa M. Kojder Diamond Bar California Author: columbus , Georgia Loans: cash advance usa Diamond Bar , California

Sep 15 2016
Daxx Williams Jesusman daxx Mr Williams took my money and did not deliver and set up a mobile home he was paid to do jacksonville Internet Author: Sanford, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Daxx Williams Internet

Sep 14 2016
Larkin Custom Homes | R M Custom Homes, Inc.| d**k Larkin Homes | Larkin Homes Building with Larkin Homes is a Nightmare! Danville Indiana Author: Indiana , Indiana Building Services: Larkin Custom Homes Danville, Indiana

Sep 14 2016
Nejha M Mason Nehja Mason Nehja M Mason Signature Flight bias cronyism Florida, Miami Internet
Author: Colorado Aviation Schools: Nejha M Mason Internet

Sep 14 2016
Bell Mobile Homes Levelland Texas Ken shipley, son and the entire family. Worst ripoff in west texas, Buyer beware shop elsewhere Levelland, Texas 79336  Author: Texas Manufactured Home Dealers: Bell Mobile Homes Levelland Texas Levelland, TX 79336, Texas

Sep 13 2016
tmobile USA 2 1/2 years or so ago I bought a Galaxy S4 from T Mobile. A few months before that, I paid said $600 phone off. Unfortunately, I sat on my phone and it cracked the screen (#1). I used my insurance to have it replaced. I paid the $150 fee and they sent me a S4 that continually said the sim card was missing (#2). In doing some research, I found this is a common problem. I called them again and they replaced the phone with another one that did the same exact thing (#3). So, I called again and they sent me another one. This one received an update that turned off my wifi and blue tooth permanently. (#4). So, yet again, I called and they sent me another phone (#5) . AGAIN, this phone did the same thing and I had to call them AGAIN. They told me that I should just pay another $600 and get a different phone and that all S4 models were having problems. I told them they should not be selling defective products. They said they wouldn't help me anymore.  Nationwide Author: Ogden, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile USA Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
Mobile Pro Hawaii Dennis Smith Ripping off Sr. citizens Ho0nolulu Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Websites: Mobile Pro Hawaii Ho0nolulu, Hawaii

Sep 13 2016
T Mobile Mariah - area supervisor -Tempe AZNichole - business sales consultant -Tempe AZTony - guatemala FREE - IS NOT REALLY FREE Tempe Arizona Nationwide Author: Show Low, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Sep 12 2016
Ken Michaels MortgageMakeover; RadioKen productions Con Man and Inveterate Liar 27525 Newhall Ranch Road, #9, Valencia CA 91355 CA What is the Rellivance Mr. M? Author: Van Nuys, California Unusual Rip-Off: Ken Michaels Internet

Sep 11 2016
Kenneth Anderson AKA Ken Anderson AKA the Ken Experience AKA Ken2 Scammer selling photos LA and online Nationwide Author: Detroit, Michigan Photography: Kenneth Anderson the Ken Experience m Nationwide

Sep 09 2016
T-Mobile I have been waiting for a refund for a phone a returned in December 2016 Nationwide Author: Aurora, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Sep 09 2016
Boost Mobile/ Sprint Corporation Softbank/Virgin, Nextel, etc.… Sprint Corporation, Softbank,Virgin, Nextel, etc. Told one price and charged me another on my credit card Plainfield, Indiana Nationwide Author: West Hills, California Communications & Networking: Boost Mobile/ Sprint Corporation Softbank/Virgin, Nextel, etc.… Nationwide

Sep 07 2016
All American Outdoor Construction Dino M. Milutinovic Fraud and Theft Frisco Texas
Join us! Author: Garland, Texas Builders & Contractors: All American Outdoor Construction Frisco, Texas

Sep 06 2016
Tand m Funding Tand M Commercial Funding Jake todd Rich Auburn Maine
Disgruntled Borrower - Unfair Review Author: Palmyra, Pennsylvania Commerical Lending Brokers: Tand m Funding Auburn, Maine