Your Search | mags r us, am press associates

Apr 20 2014
Dr. Aimee and Associates - Aimee Harris Newon - dr Aimee Ripped off client, Charged for cancelled appointments, attempted to break up marriage, anti male attitude, feminist Bloomingdale Illinois
Author: Glendale Heights, Illinois Mental Health: Dr. Aimee and Associates Bloomingdale, Illinois

Apr 20 2014
La Quinta inn Water bug in room. Valerie mgr said staff complained to her because services were so poor. Valerie would not compensate for water bug she said did u know you r in fla we have bugs and if u did not annoy my staff I would compensate. I said that is punitive unprofessional behavior. We did nothing to her staff. Deerfield beach Florida Author: Brooklyn, New York Hotel: La Quinta inn Deerfield beach, Florida

Apr 20 2014
Trusted Translations Richard Estevez - Trusted Translations Richard Estevez company based in ARGENTINA NOT FLORIDA - not a US company!! Buenos Aires Internet
Author: , Translators: Trusted Translations Richard Estevez - Internet

Apr 20 2014
L&R Merchadising L&R Cheated me out of money for worked performed Concord New Hampshire Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Customer: L&R Merchadising Concord, New Hampshire

Apr 20 2014
Nelson Cordero-Torres Lic# ME111210 & Sandeep Mendiratta Lic# ME107062 VENTRE Medical Associates These men, DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CLIENTS OR PATIENTS Oakland Park Florida Author: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Sales People: Nelson Cordero-Torres Lic# ME111210 & Sandeep Mendiratta Lic# ME107062 Oakland Park, Florida

Apr 20 2014
Progressive / Harley Davidson Insurance Company sells me a gold policy and two weeks later i am contacted to upgrade policy to include uninsured motorist. Carol Stream Illinois Author: rock springs, Wyoming Insurance Companies: Progressive / Harley Davidson Insurance Caro, Illinois

Apr 20 2014
pepboys hillside will rip u off I asked them not to rip me off from the beginning, they charged me $792.33 for four (4) tires that cost between $82 to $102 everywhere else I will never do business with this outfit again and because I am actress in the public eye I will tell everyone I know not to do business with pepboys queens new York Author: New York Auto Repair Service: pepboys Queens, New York

Apr 20 2014
Royal Palm Beach Panthers, Inc Audley Works and Morris McDaniel Pay $475 to play or let us practice at your school gym and your son's will be stars Royal Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Sports Teams & Clubs: Royal Palm Beach Panthers, Inc Royal Palm Beach, Florida

Apr 20 2014
Dynamic Recovery Solutions Cascade capitol LLC This fraudulent company sent us a HUGE bill for $1,303.55 by stealing our personal information. Greenville South Carolina Author: freeport, Maine Collection Agencies: Dynamic Recovery Solutions Greenville , South Carolina

Apr 19 2014
La Dermanique La Dermanique120 Smith Shines Rd Greenville, South Carolina USA La Dermanique a $2.95 S&H only bottle of cream turned into a hidden 14 day trial period and monthly automatic $87.63 shipments Greenville South Carolina Author: US, Other Alternative Health: La Dermanique Greenville, South Carolina

Apr 19 2014
Home Depot Re: I am another Home Depot sucker Van Nuys California Author: sherman oaks, California Hardware & Tools: Home Depot Re: van Nuys, California

Apr 19 2014
American Income Life Scam | Complaints REVIEW : American Income Life, National Income Life dedicated to helping associates achieve their goals; feel safe confident & secure doing business with AIL & NIL, they will not allow a legitimate complaint to go unresolved. ALL COMPANIES GET COMPLAINTS - HOW THE COMPANY HANDLES THOSE COMPLAINTS SEPARATES GOOD BUSINESSES FROM BAD BUSINESSES. Waco Texas Nationwide*UPDATE : American Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. American Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. Author: Hamilton, Ohio Employment Services: American Income - Monster.com Cincinnati, Ohio

Apr 19 2014
Andy Mohr Budget Center Jason Keller Sold us a Honda Civic and lied about the working order of the car Plainfield Indiana Author: Greencastle, Indiana Auto Dealers: Andy Mohr Budget Center Plainfield, Indiana

Apr 19 2014
Winchester & Associates, Internal Compliance Investigation Final Cases, ICI, ici-ca.com They steal your money, scam, debt collection company without a license Rancho Cucamonga California Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California Collection Agencies: Winchester & Associates, Internal Compliance Investigation Rancho Cucamonga, California

Apr 18 2014
Blake & Dunn, LLP / Hargrave & Associates / Cordell & Associates Attempted to defraud me of $7,500.00 Hollywood Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Legal Services: Blake & Dunn, LLP Hollywood, Florida

Apr 18 2014
United readers service' My account was set I thought for magazines and I misunderstood (I am 77 years old) and now it appears I m in debt I am locked in for 30 months payments of 39.90 = 1197.00 Gainesville Georgia Author: Albany , Georgia Telemarketers: United readers service' Gainesville, Georgia

Apr 18 2014
COLUMBIANGREENCOFFEE.C PROVO US FREE is promoted, however, 89.95 dollars is taken from your checking account. RUN, RIP OFF without consent. East Provo Utah Author: SANGER, Texas Weightloss Programs: COLUMBIANGREENCOFFEE.C PROVO US East Provo , Utah

Apr 18 2014
prodigy portfolio management Ppm and associates It seems this company is contacting random individuals attempting to collect nonexistent debt irvine California Author: ferriday, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: prodigy portfolio management irvine, California

Apr 18 2014
American Careers  I attempted to contact American Careers to receive my refund and am unable to contact anyone regarding this issue. Baltimore Maryland
Author: Fountain , Florida Miscellaneous Companies: American Careers Baltimore, Maryland

Apr 18 2014
WPI, WholeSale Properties International, Carl Ferrel, Lee This company has been 100% dishonest, I am still trying to get back a $20,000 deposit. Wholesale Properties International claims to help investors find properties(specializes in multifamily) at discounted prices through the bank. My dealings have been nothing but a headache and one lie after another. Last February I called because I was looking for a multifamily property in Charlotte, I spoke with Lee who told me they could help with the whole process, finding the property to getting tenants and management in place. Lee informed me that in order to look for properties I must give them a $10,000 deposit to hold a property which is 100% refundable if they don't find anything in three months. Three months have gone by and they kept showing me the same beat up properties. Nothing has been resolved and it's been over a year. Be Careful. Charlotte North Carolina
Author: ronkonkoma, New York Real Estate Services: WPI, WholeSale Properties Inc, Carl Ferrel, Lee Charlotte, North Carolina

Apr 18 2014
Westgate Westgate offers the average American the dream vacation with high interest rates, faulty information, and rules with restrictions making it impossible to use. If you do make it to one of there resorts it isn't what they showed you on the display model. Complete lie. they sold us a room facing the Las Vegas strip and then suddenly it's not on the strip. The Westgate Las Vegas timeshare was dirty. I would love to save people from buying Westgates ripoff timeshare. Flordia Author: Baltimore, Maryland Timeshare Rentals: Westgate Select State/Province

Apr 17 2014
Lumanelle Luma Repair Luma Repair don't press 1 to cancel Internet Author: Belington, West Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: Lumanelle Internet

Apr 17 2014
Raymond Weier R&R Preservations piss poor business man who dont pay his contractors mancelona Michigan Author: Pinconning, Michigan Property Management: Raymond Weier mancelona, Michigan

Apr 17 2014
Higher Publishing dba Boulder Coffee News I am also owed $460.00 plus 6 months interest. Mr. Sparks paid a little less than half of the initial $885 he owed me with the demise of the Boulder Coffee News in September. The economy definitely affected some of his clients, so did his misrepresentati Non return of advertising fees Denver Colorado Author: Boulder, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: Higher Publishing dba Boulder Coffee News Denver, Colorado

Apr 17 2014
SkinnyIQ Weight Loss Program I am very displeased with the way this company conducts their business practices. I just found SkinnyIQ NO-Hassle Product Policy. And it reads that I have a 15 days to return product for a full refund. Marshall Internet Author: Marshall, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: SkinnyIQ Internet

obliged