Your Search | mags r us, am press associates

Jul 23 2016
IP Nation UNAUTHORIZED charges to bank account i found a charge of 34.95 I DID NOT authorize. I am filing it as FRAUD at my bank. Internet Author: north providence, Rhode Island BBB Better Business Bureau: IP Nation Internet

Jul 23 2016
Ally financial Asked to refinance Car lian for lower payment. Was told that I needed to come up with $10,000. Before I can payment lowered. They do not want to help they were reading from a script. I am so frustrated. Bloomington Minnesota Author: ARLINGTON, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Ally financial Bloomington, Minnesota

Jul 23 2016
Joy Behar, Am liEncante, Youth Renew, Fit AgainYouth 197.72 dollar was to pay for two bills. Now one about be cut off with late fee. Another now has late fee and both giving negative credit report. Thanks for nothing Joy Behar California (?) Internet Author: Kentwood , Louisiana Telemarketers: Joy Behar Internet

Jul 23 2016
J Porter DeVries, DeVries & Associates, Attorneys at Law, P.C. High Price to Pay for Injustice! Kailua Kona Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Attorneys & Legal Services: J Porter DeVries Kailua Kona, Hawaii

Jul 23 2016
fountain Blue pools Inc Terrible quality! White spots on the new resurfacing and failed to follow the plan, a bunch of excuses for everything. Project manager keeps ignoring us and they show up once a week for few hours to work. west palm beach Florida
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Pool Services: fountain Blue pools Inc west palm beach, Florida

Jul 23 2016
Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins Dr. Debra J. Atkins, Dr. Debra J. Atkins Frodel The Botox lot used on me was imported from outside the US. Information obtained from Manufacturer. Marietta, Georgia
X Patient Response Author: Roswell, Georgia Plastic Surgeons: Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins Marietta, Georgia

Jul 23 2016
Paul Pettine III Wilson and Pettine, LLP. Collusion, Unethical, Corrupt, Dishonest Santa Barbara California I am a victim just like Mr Pettine in Ariane Slaughts lies and false accusations! Author: Los Angeles, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Paul Pettine III Santa Barbara, California

Jul 23 2016
WILBER AND ASSOCIATES WILBER GROUP Wilber is trying to collect on a debt I am responsible for, they haven't produced any papers bearing my signature which is against the FAIR DEBT CREDIT REPORTING ACT, SECTION 807, and False and misleading presentation 15 US 1962Ee. NORMAL Illinois
Author: Carmicheal, California Collection Agencies: WILBER AND ASSOCIATES NORMAL, Illinois

Jul 23 2016
Ace Cash Accounts Department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you.¬† Author: Fairfield, California Cash Services: Ace Cash nationwide

Jul 23 2016
northwest recovery associates Non Stop Harassing Calls for an unknown person Internet Author: Monessen, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: northwest recovery associates Internet

Jul 23 2016
Paragon Honda, Woodside, NY Bait & Switch, did not honor price offered, lied to us. Woodside New York Author: Putnam, Connecticut Auto Dealers: Paragon Honda, Woodside, NY Woodside, New York

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California

Jul 23 2016
'Kelly' Old House Dreams blog published detrimental and untrue information about our home without checking with us unknown Internet Author: Center Ossipee, New Hampshire Real Estate Services: 'Kelly' Internet

Jul 23 2016
Synergy Attorney Services LLC Zeh & Associates P.C. Mortgage Foreclosure RIPOFF with promise for modification Manassas Virginia Author: Joppa, Maryland Liars: Synergy Attorney Services LLC Manassas, Virginia

Jul 23 2016
Wall and Associates, Inc. Refuse to Refund $5600 after cancelling services within a month Indianapolis, Indiana Nationwide Author: Greenwood, Indiana Tax Services: Wall and Associates, Inc. Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
J&R refrigeration 3937 old cottondale rd Marianna, fl 32448 This company got me for 4 late fews before i started sending my payment by registered mail with a return receipt with the date received by chevron texaco. ¬†marianna Florida Author: marianna , Florida Electrical Services: J&R refrigeration marianna, Florida

Jul 22 2016
BBM*SKINGLEAM 888-712-1019 US Miravea BBM*SKINGLEAM 888-712-1019 US BBM*SKINGLEAM 888-712-1019 US Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Eye Care: BBM*SKINGLEAM 888-712-1019 US Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
citi mortgage wrongfully foreclosed upon I was making regular monthly payments,they stopped accepting my payments,said I was being foreclosed upon,because of a document,that was not sent to me to be signed.Now I am being evicted. Nationwide Author: bainbridge, Ohio Mortgage Companies: citi mortgage Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
national street machine club i am a life member can noe a hold of anyone minnetonka Minnesota Author: Holt, Michigan Auto Clubs: national street machine club minnetonka, Minnesota

Jul 22 2016
Bettina Yanez and associates Rip off law office orange California Author: san clemente, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Bettina Yanez and associates California

Jul 22 2016
Texas Pride Exteriors - Rob Russell Robert Alton Russell Rob Russell Hired us to remove siding, install new siding, caulk and paint. He got paid by the owners and did not pay us. He owes us $5000. Dallas Author: farmers branch, Texas Builders & Contractors: Texas Pride Exteriors - Rob Russell TX

Jul 22 2016
Oodle.com Defamation of character,, slandering me online, by quoting that I am a scammer, and fraudulent Internet, nationwide Author: Wellston, Oklahoma Dog Breeders: Oodle.com Internet

Jul 22 2016
SPUNKY'S GLASS PIPES Mix-up order , No response from contact us or email ! Edmonds Washington Author: Lakeland, Florida Bait-and-Switch: SPUNKY'S GLASS PIPES Edmonds, Washington

Jul 22 2016
Premier Event Services Steven Thomas - events@premiercompanies.orgDavid R. - talentacquisition2005@gmail.com Bounced Check, No Payment Boulder Colorado Author: CONCORD, California DJ Services: Premier Event Services Boulder, Colorado

Jul 22 2016
Re Investor's Fund LLC Looney Housings scammed us for $1250, then wanted $1750 more for $20,000 small business loan. DO NOT GET INVOLVED! Coeur D Alene Idaho Author: Bedford, Indiana Brokerage Companies: Re Investor's Fund LLC Coeur D Alene, Idaho