Your Search | many 1

Feb 05 2016
Nurta Prime Cleanse Nutra Life Brands LLCNutraPrime Cleansecleansedetoxify.info Didn't cancel my order. Canceled only after I called them many times. Didn't follow thru on sending email. Played games when calling. Tampa Florida Author: Tooele, Utah Supplemental Health Programs: Nurta Prime Cleanse Florida

Feb 04 2016
hsbc mortgage corp I filed a deed in leu of foreclosure on Oct 1, 2010. Through HSBC law firm in Tampa Fl. In 2011 they filed a TRANSFER OF MORTGAGE BACK TO hsbc oN 07/2013 THEY THEN FILED A FORCLOSURE NOTICE without notifying me Depew New York Author: Sebring, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: hsbc mortgage corp Internet

Feb 04 2016
Dart Link Vivian Liu madeinchinausb.com Scam alert - sells fake items - linked to many other scams shenzhen city China Author: Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Dart Link shenzhen cit, Other

Feb 04 2016
Grand Getaway Vacation Club Coast to Coast Grand getaways Forced to renew membership then found out had 1 1/2 years left on previous membership. Sarasota Florida Author: Corunna, Ontario Travel Services: Grand Getaway Vacation Club Sarasota, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Jack Morrison emailed me an arrest warrant stating thaty I will be legally prosecuted within 48 hours and my SSN is put on hold by US Federal Gov.. he said I have chose to ignore several efforts to contact me to resolve debt , FTC is pressing charges against 3 serious allegations 1. Violation of federal banking regulation, 2. Collateral Check fraud, 3. theft by deception, if he did not hear from me in 48 hours he would contact FBI, FTC, Home land Security, my employer and my bank about Fraud, and I would also be responsible to pay $13,271.15 plus $498.12 on a cash advance loan I supposedly borrowed 5 YEARS AGO - 2011! Nationwide Author: Salley, South Carolina Lawyers: Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Lan Thi Hoang Victory King 1 Lan Thi Hoang, Vexatious Litigant, does not own real estate that she claims she does - BE CAREFUL san pedro California Author: los angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: Lan Thi Hoang san pedro, California

Feb 02 2016
Avast software s.r.o. Charged for an annual subscription service two months ago. They changed the product and now give it away free. Refuse to refund anything. Prague, however many exist around the world. Internet Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: Avast software Internet

Feb 02 2016
fashionmia.com THIS COMPANY IS A COMPLETE RIPOFF! I DISPUTED MY ORDER WITHIN 1 MINUTE OF GETTING THE CONFIRMATION BECAUSE THEY CHARGED ME MORE THAN I PURCHASED Internet Author: West Valley City, Utah Clothing Stores: fashionmia.com Internet

Feb 02 2016
GEICO Auto Insurence 1.changed policey rate without notifying me. 2.clame car mow out of new car statas san diego , calif Nationwide Author: oklahoma cioty, Oklahoma Car Insurance: GEICO Auto Insurence Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
nat gun owner assc I ordered my flashlight in mid Dec. It arrived 1/24/16. It will come on and there is no charger. Saint Charles Misouri Author: Jacksonville, Florida Sporting-good Manufactures: nat gun owner assc Internet

Feb 01 2016
TRS RECOVERY SERVICES INC 3 letters in 1 day; MoneyGram Walmart Scam sugar land Nationwide Do not pay!! Author: Prescott, Arizona Cash Services: TRS RECOVERY SERVICES INC Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
jack in the box around 1:30 a.m, I drove through their drive through window and used my ATM card to purchase food, shortly there after my bank informed me that use of my debit card was being done. I was in my hotel room not using my card at all. Houston Texas Author: tomball, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: jack in the box Houston , Texas

Jan 31 2016
Bluebird American Express Pre-paid Card Purchased a Bluebird card so I can set up automatic drafts off the card. They promte the card like a card that works just like a bank acrd but never disclose that automatic drafts are not a feature with the card. PLus their website has a glitch so that when you register (with or without a temp card) you will never be able to create the account. So I basically lost out on $5 purchasing the card at Walmart. I wonder how many customers are scammed to purchase the card and yet never be able to fully use the card. Glad I only loaded $1 but now reading the other posts, it appears this is how American Express gets its extra business. I will spread the word to never do business with American Express. Nationwide Georgia Author: Douglasville, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Bluebird American Express Pre-paid Card Nationwide

Jan 31 2016
Extend Pet Health Offer 1 mo for S/H only $4.95 ; charged $69.95 before month is half over & $69.95 in next 2 weeks  UT Internet Author: Inglewood, California Supplemental Health Programs: Veterinarians: Extend Pet Health Internet

Jan 29 2016
LuminessAir We ordered the product, cancelled it within 1 hour after ordering and they sent the product anyway. we returned the product and had to pay fedex shipping. they reinbursed use for the product but not the shipping. Now when we try to email we can't get through on the returns department. Author: Stephentown, New York Beauty Salons: LuminessAir

Jan 29 2016
Impact Knowledge Institute Impact KI, Impact Web Design, Easy 1 Hosting, Horizon Learning, Duvera Financial and many more. This combination of companys and many more are affiliated with numerous proven internet scam operations. Carlsbad California Impact Knowledge Institute Got Me Too! Author: Kennewick, Washington Con Artists: Impact Knowledge Institute Carlsbad, California

Jan 28 2016
Massive Concrete & Masonry - Mike Pacheco - Michael Pacheco This guy is dishonest / can't be trusted. He quotes one price and then pours his concrete many inches thicker than necessary to over change. Dighton Massachusetts Author: Norton, Massachusetts Builders & Contractors: Massive Concrete & Masonry Dighton, Massachusetts

Jan 28 2016
Dermajeun prolevis I ordered these 2 products for the cost of shipping and handling $5.95 each. After researching about these products I found they do not work. I set out to call them on dayour 7, but they never answered and kept me on hold for more than 1 hour. And counting. Utah
Author: Jersey city, New Jersey Medical Laboratories: Dermajeun Internet

Jan 28 2016
Frontier Communications Corp Promised 12 MBS only recieved 1/2. Nationwide Author: Fultonville, New York Internet: Frontier Communications Corp Nationwide

Jan 28 2016
NLOP National Leauge of PokerNYX Social GamingZen Poker I won 2nd place on their poker site for $450 on Nov. 1, 2015 and they continue to tell me that there are no funds to pay me. Internet Author: Columbia, Maryland Casinos & Cardrooms: NLOP Internet

Jan 28 2016
Pch mail letter Mail Entry envelope had three scratch cards I had $1 million winner and hundred dollar winner what happened to them Don't know where it was mailed to Author: Wallingford, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: Pch mail letter

Jan 27 2016
freedom pop freedompop.com Company charged me all these ridiculous fees, and the service and phones never worked at all. Then the last time they charged me, it had only been 1 day and they only offered me half my money back when I cancelled their horrible service. Customer service from India. Internet Author: Port Hueneme, California Cellular Phone Companies: freedom pop Internet

Jan 27 2016
HeavyHammer REVIEW: Heavy Hammer New Media Solutions has thousands of clients and millions of users, each of which can feel safe and confident with the security of their data. Heavy Hammer uses several stages of fitlers and firewalls to protect the integrity of the data that is either posted or exchanged on any of our online platforms. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. HeavyHammer pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with HeavyHammer, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Middleburg, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: Allhud.com Internet

Jan 26 2016
HeavyHammer Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: HeavyHammer New Media Solutions is led by two over riding principles. The first is total customer satisfaction with online technologies. HeavyHammer has long been in the forefront of geo-targeted online advertising & are proud to have blazed this trail a decade before it became ubiquitous online. HeavyHammer’s experience been able to create a more powerful & user friendly experience & stand by our products and services 100% in this regard. *UPDATE: HeavyHammer pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. HeavyHammer recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Cibolo, Texas Real Estate Services: AllHud.com Annapolis, Maryland

Jan 26 2016
Liberty Mutual They are trying to rip me off. I was driving in the right of way. When 1 of there drivers was on the shoulder with her turn signal on. Put just setting on shoulder. When I come up on her. She thought that she would pull out with a U-turn.off of the shoulder. The police report shows that it was her fault . It happen on December 17th. And they got back with me on Janauary 22nd. Just to tell me that they were going to pay 70%. What a rip-off company. So I am going to take to small claims court PO BOX 1051 Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania 12110 Nationwide Author: Centerville, Indiana Auto Mechanics: Liberty Mutual Nationwide