Your Search | many 1

Sep 29 2014
US BankCard Center REVIEW: US BankCard Center’s approach focused on providing highest level of customer, employee, sales team satisfaction in industry. *UPDATE: US BankCard Center pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. US BankCard Center recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: fort myers beach, Florida Gift Shops: us bankcard center fort myers beach, Florida

Sep 29 2014
Engines USA Engine blew up from INTERNAL FAILURE within 1 month, less than 2K miles Chatsworth California Author: longview, Washington Car Parts & Accessories: Engines USA Chatsworth, California

Sep 29 2014
GAIJIN entertainment Owner of gamesWar thunderStar ConflictWINGS OF PREYAPACHE: AIR ASSAULTand many others.. I was banned for name, money not refunded. London, UK Internet
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Internet Fraud: GAIJIN entertainment Internet

Sep 29 2014
Instant Checkmate Instant Checkmate $1 Trial is a Scam San Diego, California Internet Author: Cocoanut Beach, Florida Internet Services: Instant Checkmate Internet

Sep 29 2014
ios Telecom, IOSTLCO, Used their pay phone collect call service and ios telecom charged me $19 for a 1 minute LOCAL phone call. Do not give them your credit card because they will take advantage of you. How does 1 minute equate to $19 for a local phone call? They give you the run around saying that they have operator fees, government fees, taxes, etc. Palo Alto California Author: California Telephone Answering Services: ios Telecom Palo Alto, California

Sep 29 2014
Lokey Motors Lokey Mercedes They showed us a car with many extra features, and then they swapped it out and sold a different basic version. Later when tried to return it, the dealership denied any wrongdoing and threatened us with police to leave the property. Taking advantage of senior citizens. Horrific experience! Stay away. State Attorney General has been notified and complaint has been filed with BBB. Clearwater Florida Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Auto Dealers: Lokey Motors Clearwater, Florida

Sep 29 2014
DermaJuvenate Ordered sample & was charged full amount 1 day later on 2 different credit cards. Boca Raton  Florida Author: Des Moines , Iowa Miscellaneous Companies: DermaJuvenate Internet

Sep 28 2014
www.cheaphotels.com www.cheaphotels.com.au Disruptive Opportunities No.1 Pty. Ltd Would not give refund when I was entitled to it Sydney Internet Author: Woodville Gardens, Hotel: www.cheaphotels.com Internet

Sep 28 2014
interface modeling I payed 4,000 and never seen anything. they lie to me never answer any of my calls.. i was chargerd 4,000 for a promise modeling job for my 12year old .they said i would get 2 sets of picuter but only got 1. i try to called but never got a respond.iam a singel mother of 3 this is not fair.. new brunswick New Jersey Author: eht, New Jersey Cross-Border Scams: interface modeling new brunswick, New Jersey

Sep 27 2014
#1 Big Daddies Auto Sale Simple Fiance #1 Big Daddies Auto Sales(now Simple Fiance) lies,cheats and robs people! F***ING DEMONS Garland but now Plesant Grove(Buckner) Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: #1 Big Daddies Auto Sale Select State/Province

Sep 27 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Sep 27 2014
Fortis College Online There are many colleges out there DO NOT PICK THIS ONE Centerville nationwide Author: Winter Park, Florida Colleges and Universities: Fortis College Online Internet

Sep 26 2014
pierce, green & associates they sent me a letter twice saying I won 1, 737, 000.00 they got me the first time for the $ 25.00 and sent me nothing. I guess they thought they could get away with it twice . I decided that if I could report them maybe something could be done. the Netherlands name does not Author: kansas city, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: pierce, green & associates Nationwide

Sep 25 2014
Mattress 1 One Horrible Customer Service-Free Delivery-Free Set Up-Free Disposal is BS Tampa Florida Author: Lutz, Florida Bed & Bath: Mattress 1 One Tampa, Florida

Sep 25 2014
Edward Beiner www.edwardbeiner.com 1 Google review · Google+ page 900 S Miami Ave #172 Miami, FL (305) 603-1216 Edward Beinerwww.edwardbeiner.com1 Google review · Google+ page900 S Miami Ave #172Miami, FL(305) 603-1216 SCAM, RIPOFF, DECEPTIVE, CON, SCOTT ROTHSTEIN, SCAM ARTIST brickell florida
Author: highhouse, Alabama Eye Care: Edward Beiner www.edwardbeiner.com 1 Google review · Google+ page 900 S Miami Ave #172 Miami, FL (305) 603-1216 Select State/Province

Sep 25 2014
Public Storage $1 first month, then a 20% plus increase a few months later total bait and switch Glendale California headquarter Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Nationwide

Sep 25 2014
Amerilife Group LLC Roxanne Rehm, Amerilife Group LLC, Clearwater FL. Roxanne Rehm Embezzled Money from Customers totaling $870,000 dollars Roxanne Rehm Scammed Senior Citizens out of Nearly 1 million Dollars From Senior Citizens Clearwater Florida
Author: Irvine, California Insurance Companies: Amerilife Group LLC Clearwater , Florida

Sep 24 2014
Christopher Muniz Munoz Omar Omar MunizBryan Acevedo Feliciano I purchase many pairs of exotic pigeon from this person. It was about 5,000.00 and he only send me 4 pairs. Which he owe's me 3,400.00. I have now found out that he also owe's about 3-4 other people money in Puerto Rico. Including a man in Spain. He now doesn't answer my emails, phone calls or text. No one can find him and now is hiding. This person is a FRAUDE AND A SCAMMER. Aguada Nationwide Author: California Computer Fraud: Christopher Muniz Munoz Aguada, Other

Sep 24 2014
UtiliTech FEC4901 Gregg RdPico Rivera, CA 90660 I bought a 2pk of flood lights and one lasted 2 weeks and the other lasted 1 weekPico Rivera Pico Rivera, CA Author: Russell Springs, Kentucky Lighting Stores: UtiliTech Internet

Sep 24 2014
Classic Chevrolet salesperson was Efron The sales person named Efron told my 81 year old grandmother her car was worth 1/3rd of what it was worth Owasso Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: Classic Chevrolet Owasso, Oklahoma

Sep 24 2014
United Auto Credit Paid timely and credit report shows paid in full. Have mailed letter requesting release of title with all my contact information. Havent recieved any contact. Account was opened in 8/1/2004 and closed April 2010. 4 years and still no title. Newport Beach California Author: MARYVILLE, Tennessee Motor Vehicle: United Auto Credit Newport Beach, California

Sep 24 2014
Thompsons Services Inc. Known Contact Names/Alias: Lee Job, Lee Jobe, Lee Thompson, Alicia Br, Dustin Job, and Dee Thompson. The account names have always been related to tree and lawn service out of Amarillo but the most recent lead was a wrecker service. Known Company Name This fraudster has called in to order services from our company under many different names. Each time the account is shut off for non-pay and we are unable to contact him. He uses several contact names and his phone numbers vary but the company name has been connected to lawn, tree, and bug services. Recently he changed his company type to a wrecker company. He owes our company thousands of dollars. Beware of this fraudster and do not sell him any goods. Amarillo Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Thompsons Services Inc. Amarillo, Texas

Sep 23 2014
www.sellusameds.com scam pharmacy Justin,adam,david, rajendra prasad mishra ,deedok.com They are same scammers from India & have many websites . caresncure.com is scam Indian Internet pharmacy www.sellusameds.com is scam pharmacy, www.noneedprescription.com is scam too, run by same person Internet Author: Norman, Oklahoma Pharmacies: www.sellusameds.com scam pharmacy Internet

Sep 22 2014
VAPTECH designs SCAM company and FRAUD COMAPNY They run many fake domains like Isecure VAPVAP tech designs and fool clients they are big Frauds EN 35, Walzen Building4th Floor, Sec-V, Saltlake City,Kolkata, West Bengal VAP Global LLC7502 EVENING SKY CIRCLEAUSTIN, TEXAS fake address vaptechdesigns.com is a fake and faud company never deal with them they are scammers and BIG BIG cheaters kolkata Idaho Author: Indiana Customer: VAPTECH designs SCAM company and FRAUD COMAPNY kolkata, Idaho

Sep 22 2014
United Auto Protection American Auto Shield I purchaed a extended warranty for my 2009 Expedition in nov 2012, i paid unitl it was paid in full. I have had some late payments but i made arrangments each time to pay and did so. I tried to file a claim and was denied they was very rude and disrepectful so i still stayed and paid. I call my July 2014 payment in the last week of june and talked to Erin and she assured me they would draft my account 1 july 2014 so that my contract would not be terminated. She called me 2-4 days later stating she forgot to run my payment through therefore my contract was terminated. I had to pay 3 pays 1 Aug 2014 to reinstate my account and it was paid in full. My account would not have been terminated if Erin and United Auto Protection had did their job. now they talk real nasty and rude about me being late and I will not be getting a refund due to termination and reinstatement of contract. This is the rudist and ugly talking people I have ever talked with and I want it known that they are a rip off company all they want is money and pay for no repairs. Saint Charles Missouri Author: fayetteville, North Carolina Auto Warranty: United Auto Protection Nationwide