MANY 1 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: MANY 1
There may be more specific results for "MANY 1"
For more specific results for "MANY 1"
Showing 1-25 of 21,617 Found Reports For more specific results for "MANY 1"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 25 2017
Jamie Gerrand Jamie Gerrad Jamie Gerrard Outdoor Adventures This shameless man is an excellent rip off artist !!! I thought he only preyed on the elderly. Boy, was I wrong ! Age means nothing to him! Ordered a lighter 6 mos ago & have never seen it or my refund. Don't expect him to EVER answer your e-mail(s), no matter how many you send !!! ! Internet Author: RICHLAND, Missouri Bait-and-Switch: Jamie Gerrand Internet

May 25 2017
stamps.com 15.99 charged without knowledge like so many others Internet Author: Washington United States Post Office: stamps.com Internet

May 25 2017
ATT/Direct TV not getting what I signed up for/being overcharged many Nationwide Author: Akron, Ohio Cable TV: ATT/Direct TV Nationwide

May 25 2017
Prize Candle products ordered as Christmas gifts were not as promissed many of the candles had foul smells to them especially the Bourban Candle I spent over 200.00 with this company and am not pleased that they were not a company after the holidays to contact them with my complaints and the fact i wanted to return many of the items i had purchased very poor business practice and almost all of the rings were the same crappy and very cheap internet on-line based Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Prize Candle Internet

May 24 2017
Public Storage (Cindy Proudly) Manager (Cindy Proudly) (alleges) Public Storage Unit $1 Move In Review Colorado springs Colorado Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage (Cindy Proudly) Colorado Springs,

May 24 2017
Jack Bernard lawer He done many of other things but I'll just add the worst one. I hired him to work on helping my daughter's get back into their apartment, after a lot of crappie he put them though he calls them a say Congratulations you can go back in your apartment, the court order was approved. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Willow Grove, Pennsylvania Legal Services: Jack Bernard lawer Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

May 24 2017
Ticketsatwork.com Entertainment Benefits Group LLC False Advertising, order 1 thing and get something different Internet Author: Niles, Michigan Ticket Sales: Ticketsatwork.com Internet

May 24 2017
Service Net Double-insures - does NOT give a FULL YEAR Warranty The company claims it's a 1-year breakage contract. It is NOT. It is from purchase date, double-insured Internet Author: Florence, South Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Service Net Internet

May 24 2017
Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: The Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Like many of its customers, CEO Lee Arnold started out looking for a proven method to build his wealth.*UPDATE: Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
It turned out great Author: portland, Oregon Seminar Programs: The Lee Arnold System for Real Estate Investing Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing accomplishes that goal through its world class and certified training for real estate rehabbers and private money brokers. The Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing does not believe in the one-and-done transactional relationship common to the real estate investing educational community. Coeur D’ Alene, Idaho

May 24 2017
spirit airlines undependable, poor customer service, we were left stranded for 2 days with 1 compensation for 1 Nationwide Author: columbia heights, Minnesota Airlines: spirit airlines Nationwide

May 24 2017
FirmaPlus Company Number #06247851 False Advertising: Received a 14-day trial of Firmalogic and Radiant Visage for 10.90 shipping & handling. On April 28, 2017 was charge 89.73 ok, no problem. On May 1, 2017 I was charged 84.95. When I called the company it was explained that one charge was for the Firmalogic and the other charge was for the Radiant Visage. The receipt of purchase does not indicate this it states: :The program will charge $84.95 for your trial of Frimalogic on the 14th day and ship a full-size bottle of Frimalogice for 89.73 + shipping every 30 days thereafter until you cancel. No where does it say that an indicate that there is a separate charge for the Radiant Visage. I cancelled on May 4, 2017. Definitely false advertising. Hate to see anyone else suckered into this.i Wakefield West Yoshire. United Kingdom Author: Caldwell, Ohio Skin Care: FirmaPlus Wakefield West Yoshire., Other

May 24 2017
Alzaphen 235 apollo beach Blvd Florida Bought these weight loss pills from Alzaphen and they promote these pills saying they have they ingredients that burn fat even while sleeping . I used these pills for 10 days as they directed and not 1 pound lost Florida USA
Once again you're incorrect with your information... Author: toronto, Alabama Liars: Alzaphen

May 22 2017
Wilkes-Batre Spring and alignment George told us it would be 350..00 to rebuild 2 leaf springs which all they did was 1 metal Spring on each one. 1 bushing was so loose you could move it on and out had to take it back and also the did not put any insert. Therefore these were not rebuilt as promised Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Pocono Summit, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Wilkes-Batre Spring and alignment Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

May 19 2017
Ageless Eyes Serum Ageless Health Solutions, Tru Belleza, Skinmatics Age Defy, Inner Beauty, Meaning of Bueaty, Clevelaand Haines Life, Revitalize and Prive, They advertise on facebook and state that they are endorsed from Shark Tank. They are offering a free cream but you haVe to pay $4.95 shipping. You will never recieve any product but they will start billing your credit card for whatever they can get out of it. They billed mine $250 every two weeks until I noticed it. This scam uses many other celebrities names plus they will change the face cream product name daily. The company name flucuates as well. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Parksville, British Columbia Beauty Products: Ageless Eyes Serum Las Vegas, Nevada

May 19 2017
Floortex Jerry Shelton Jr Installed My New Floor and Left Large Gaps In The Flooring - Will Not Honor 1 Year Guarantee Waterford California
Author: California Carpet & Tile Installers: Floortex Waterford , California

May 19 2017
Spectrum Bright house Networks I had Bright House Networks for many year until Spectrum took over Bright House that is when I started having problems. I was told that I would have the same service at the same price when I was switch to Spectrum. Simpsonville South Carolina Author: lakeland, Florida Cable TV: Spectrum Simpsonville, South Carolina

May 19 2017
AMP Security On April 29, 2017 - I signed an agreement with AMP Security LLC of 1216 S 820 E #300 American Fork, UT 84003 with an understanding that I could cancel with one week without any fees. So on Monday, May 1, 2017, I called their customer service number 800-8 Take Your Money & Keep Your Money Then Ignore you American Fork Utah Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Security Services: AMP Security American Fork, Utah

May 18 2017
1-800-Flowers.com breach od contract and bait and switch internet
Author: Lynn, Massachusetts Florists: 1-800-Flowers.com Nationwide

May 17 2017
EEOC Unequal Pay I have been told by management I'm a  loyal , responsible, and dependentable employee, but in reality  I was treated as less than  , unsatisfied Not So Graceful , Unequal . I have been employed with this company over 1 year . I am speaking today because I have  introduced allegation to this company prior to this conversation.I believe my pay does not reflect my dedication and seniority within this company. This site needs to be reviewed . Dallas Internet Author: Euless, Texas Civil Rights Violators: EEOC Internet

May 17 2017
Delta Faucets 2 1/2 month old faucet, almost $400.00, and still having numerous issues Internet Author: Groveland, Florida Building Services: Delta Faucets Internet

May 17 2017
Hauns Automotive and Radiator I took My Volvo in to have some work done & after i got my car Back My leather was trashed all my wires were not even connected air lines hanging off & my power steering Unit was not mounted correctly ALSO They broke my back of my headlight & are trying to say I did IT This is after i paid STU 1500.00 for a timing belt & water pump? Really Guys UR doing bad Biuss 4sure & ENOUGH is ENOUGH While treating me like im the 1 @ fault NO NO NO BAD BAD BAD ! lindon Utah Author: Pleasant Grove, Utah Auto Dealer Repairs: Hauns Automotive and Radiator lindon, Utah

May 17 2017
Covenant Transportation Group Rusty CooperRusty.Cooper@ctgcompanies.com They have a 1 million dollar policy on insurance but only want to give me 10K, they already owe 7k in lost wages waiting so long Chattanooga, Tennessee Author: Denton, Texas Car Insurance: Covenant Transportation Group Nationwide

May 17 2017
June Chu - Yale University June Chu June Chu disparages many in very cruel Yelp reviews New Haven Connecticut Author: Connecticut Work Place Bullies: June Chu - Yale University New Haven, Connecticut

May 16 2017
Sierra Tucson Treatment Center Took more money than agreed on. Tucson Arizona
I've already made many attempts to call you Author: Yakima, Washington Adult Care Facilities: Sierra Tucson Treatment Center Tucson, Arizona

May 16 2017
Core Skin Care brought sample product for 4.99 $ and was charged without my permission $94.00. Called to have them put many back in my bank account and they refused Callifornia Internet Author: Douglasville, Georgia News Media: Core Skin Care Internet