Your Search | mark t butler, p.c. attorney

1, Report #1191633

Nov 26 2014
Enlightened minds clothing A number of t-shirts were ordered and paid for 2 months ago for my teenage son and nothing has arrived Internet Author: Croydon , Alabama Clothing Stores: Enlightened minds clothing Internet

Nov 26 2014
Alan Rose of Mrachek, Fitzgerald & Rose Alan B. Rose ~ Suppress Free Speech, Cover Up Florida Estate Fraud, Enable Fraud on the Court West Palm Beach Florida Author: Port Townsend, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Alan Rose of Mrachek, Fitzgerald & Rose West Palm Beach, Florida

3, Report #1191362

Nov 25 2014
AT & T Direct TV They screw my bill up every month. I have to call them every month to see why it is always more than the previous bill. No real explanation. Nashville TN Author: Gallatin, Tennessee Cable Companies: A T & T Nationwide

4, Report #1191336

Nov 25 2014
BB&T Phone24 Charge Nationwide Author: Gastonia, North Carolina Banks: BB&T Nationwide

5, Report #1191092

Nov 24 2014
Savini Wheels Overprice wheels, horrible customer support Anaheim CA Author: Butler, Pennsylvania Car Parts & Accessories: Savini Wheels Nationwide

6, Report #1190892

Nov 23 2014
mark Strauss insurance/lone star managing agenct charged me $250 for so called insurance fees which went into his bank account. this did not go as down pymt. austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Questionable Activities: mark Strauss insurance austin, Texas

7, Report #1190751

Nov 22 2014
Marclem Auto Sales Paul FrancoisRoland FrancoisClement Francois Swetheart Swendler He stole my house money $ 289.0000 he told me he is going to make me buy his brother house was on for closed he got in love with me love i never see before so on love i can't do nothing by my self he said he will marry me make me move from New york to Florida the good think is he is in prison for ten years the Jurge sentences him ,asking for restitution for me ,i don't have money to hire attorney to go after his assets for me i believe he go to the same school with Devon Trevor i wich he go to same state prison in Florida , Please can you help me to get some of my money he transfer all his assets under family name if you google my name you will see everything the trial was two years ago believe it or not last two months he was in court to ask for probation with out giving me one dime i was at the court the same Jurge he saw again i did got chance to speak to the Jurge let her know he deserve to go back where he belong to finish his sentences , please can i got your help i am almost home less i got evicted twice no money to pay for house i am on food stamps i got nothing please help me , thank you RoseMarie Anglade Deland Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Marclem Auto Sales Deland, Florida

8, Report #1190648

Nov 21 2014
ONE HOUR LOAN THE PERSON NAME JJ CALL ME AND SAID THAT I WAS APPROVE FOR A LOAN BUT IN ORDER TO DO SO I HAVE TO BUY A MONEY PAK FOR $97.00 DOLLARS .AFTER SEND THE MONEY HE ASK ME FOR $195.00 DOLLARS THEN TRANSFER ME TO A PERSON NAME MARK. HE TOLD ME THAT FOR THE MONEY TO GO IN MY ACCOUNT I HAVE TO GET $250.00 DOLLARS BUT I DIDN'T HAVE IT AND THE KEEP CALLING ME AND YELLING AT ME THEN THE SAY THE WAS GONNA TAKE OUT OF MY ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH THE SUM OF $150.00 DOLLARS. I JUST WANT PEOPLE TO BE AWARE OF THE RIP-OFF OF THIS COMPANY ONE HOUR LOAN. Internet Author: DORCHESTER, Massachusetts Loans: ONE HOUR LOAN Internet

9, Report #1190571

Nov 21 2014
Actuarial Consulting Group (ACG): Hal Butler: Carmen Davis: Amy Hawks: Ripoff Liars: Lebanon Tennessee Author: Alabama Small Business Services: Actuarial Consulting Group Lebanon, Tennessee

10, Report #1190449

Nov 21 2014
BB & T Switching transactions around to justify charging multiple overdraft fees Nationwide Author: Hudgins, Virginia Banks: BB & T Nationwide

11, Report #1190429

Nov 21 2014
Bobby Luna, Luna Family Law Bobby Luna Sacramento Attorney FULL BLOWN SCAM ARTIST, STEALS your MONEY & NO SERVICE,Promises the world Sacramento California Author: Stockton, California Lawyers: Bobby Luna Sacramento , California

12, Report #1190426

Nov 21 2014
AT&T Wireless AT&T Ripoff Middletown Delaware Author: Townsend, Delaware Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Middletown, Delaware

13, Report #1190409

Nov 20 2014
HSBC Beneficial telling us we owe 10 s of thousands of dollars in back taxes and we dont. Sent them proof that they are paid... they still say we owe taxes??? Brandon Florida Author: Curwensville, Pennsylvania Homeowner Associations: HSBC Beneficial Internet

14, Report #1190350

Nov 20 2014
Roy R Lustig ESQ This attorney was found guilty of acts that are crimes in Florida Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Attorneys General: Roy R Lustig ESQ1 Miami,

15, Report #1190278

Nov 20 2014
Performance Golf Carts D & T Golf Carts Not Lincensed.... Beware!!! Thousand Palms California Author: COLTON, California Golf Courses: Performance Golf Carts Thousand Palms, California

16, Report #1190271

Nov 20 2014
Atlanta Traffic Solutions , Kelvin Linder, Good Day...I encourage all that reads this report to stand clear of this attorney. I paid upfront all my fees' for representation--- He quoted me one price then when I called him later with that payment he quoted me a different price -higher-- then I to Stand Clear of Atlanta Traffic Solutions Attorney Kelvin Linder Atlanta Internet Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Atlanta Traffic Solutions ( Kelvin Linder) Internet

17, Report #1190177

Nov 20 2014
Morgan T Y.M.K.A. Rip off merchants. I have received £169 of money sent, waiting for remainder £67.00 My last correspondance sent without postage too attempt to get balance paid refunded. Zaventem Nationwide Author: Bradford, U.K., Alabama Psychic: Morgan T Nationwide

Nov 20 2014
Endurance Warranty Services LLC REVIEW: TRUSTED BUSINESS - Endurance Warranty dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Endurance Warranty past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality extended vehicle protection to drivers throughout the nation. *UPDATE: Endurance pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers, ensuring them of complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Endurance Warranty recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Bay Minette, Alabama Auto Warranty: Endurance Warranty Northbrook, Illinois

19, Report #1190162

Nov 20 2014
Michael H. Weiner attorney at law Probate nightmare San Diego California Author: Spring Valley, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Michael H. Weiner attorney at law

20, Report #1190119

Nov 19 2014
JOHN W. SCHMIDTKE JR ATTORNEY John W. Schmidtke Jr. was my Hawaii State Family Attorney who helped himself to over a quarter of a million dollars in billing doing things that were not helpful to my case. Honolulu Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Attorneys & Legal Services: JOHN W. SCHMIDTKE JR ATTORNEY Honolulu, Hawaii

Nov 19 2014
Levine Staller Michael Sklar Arthur Sklar UNSCRUPULOUS LAWYERS THAT FORGED LEGAL TRUST DOCUMENTS AND DEMANDED DEFENDANT TO SIGN IN MULTIPLE MOTIONS Atlantic City, New Jersey Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Levine Staller Atlantic City, New Jersey

22, Report #1190003

Nov 19 2014
Ryan T. Anderson Evil professional anti-LGBT bigot Washington D.C.
Author: New York, New York Nonprofit Organizations: Ryan T. Anderson Washington, Dist of Columbia

Nov 18 2014
Frank Fanella aka Francis Fanella crooked attorney, criminal tax fraud, theft of government property, home wonership fraud Glendale Heights Illinois Author: Bloomingdale, Illinois Wanted Criminals: Frank Fanella Glendale Heights, Illinois

Nov 18 2014
LegalForce RAPC Worldwide Raj Abhyanker P.C. Kept $70 fee despite doing nothing Mountain View California Author: Bellevue, Washington Legal Services: LegalForce RAPC Worldwide Mountain View,

Nov 18 2014
Credit One Bank Robert Dejong, CEO, Allan Shutt, Financial Services Attorney and Chief Compliance Officer Financial Services Attorney and Chief Compliance Officer Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Banks: Credit One Bank Las Vegas, Nevada