MARK T BUTLER, P.C. ATTORNEY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: MARK T BUTLER, P.C. ATTORNEY
There may be more specific results for "MARK T BUTLER, P.C. ATTORNEY"
For more specific results for "MARK T BUTLER, P.C. ATTORNEY"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017
T & P Diamond Events Ann Ewing Event coordinator with 2017 Women's Expo Tour Fraudulent events nationwide put on by Ann Ewing and 2017 Women's Expo Tour Internet Paid $300 to be a vendor in woman's expo get there and it was called ladies pamper party. Nationwide Nationwide
Author: Bethune, South Carolina Event Planners & Sites: T & P Diamond Events Ann Ewing Event coordinator with 2017 Women's Expo Tour Fraudulent events nationwide put on by Ann Ewing and 2017 Women's Expo Tour Internet Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Life Wireless Obama government phones life Wireless Robbery I was a agent they was rather me for every phone that I sell minimum wage here in California is $10 had no way of tracking the money that I was making no paper trail. I was fired for voicing my opinion on how we was getting paid Internet
Author: Bakersfield, California Attorney Generals: Life Wireless California

Jul 23 2017
Fountain RV Mark Elbrecht, OwnerButch Williams, Service Manager If These Crooks Work For You, You Deserve What You Get! Lakeland Florida Author: Green Cove Springs, Florida RV Repair Centers: Fountain RV Lakeland, Florida

Jul 23 2017
Over payment /wouldn't let me cancel withjn 3 day allowance. I've called every wk and get no where , asked for a superior they just let me sit in hold . Just got a post card looked mailed but was hand delivered to our door with no return address saying we owe 119,but our order was wet and change I already paid 150 and 20 in the web site . Nashville, tn  Author: Shippenville, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: BBB Better Business Bureau: Southwestern Advantage Nashville, TN

Jul 22 2017
Womens Expo Tour by Ann Ewing T and P Diamond Ann Ewing event coordinator of Women's Expour Tour and T and P Diamond advertised an event in Grand Forks Nirth Dakota for July 15. The event never took place. She advertised for Columbia South Carolina on Juky 22 when I called South Carolina they reported that no event was ever scheduled there. Repeated phone calls to AnnEwing was never returned to me. I have been scammed and she has created internet fraud. Her website shows other evens through 2028 that vendors like myself have paid for. She needs stopped. Internet Author: Pennsylvania Skin Care: Womens Expo Tour by Ann Ewing Internet

Dollar in pocket Internet
Scam... Author: Houston, Texas Attorney Generals: Dollar in pocket Internet

Jul 22 2017
BEAUTE COSMETICS BEAUTE This company ripped off my elderly Mother. She was impressed with their celebrity endorsements, and because she's on a fixed income the thought of paying shipping and handling was great. They have now sent her the original order and charged her full price, and yesterday she got another order, also full price. This is almost $200. She cannot seem to get a refund. They are a bad company, no integrity. Won't do right by this 76yr old Grandmother. I am contacting the Attorney General's office. I suggest anyone who's been a vicitm of their deceptive tactics, do the same. Their must be some type of fraud that applies to how they do business. Stay away from them. las vegas Nevada Author: San Antonio, Florida Skin Care: BEAUTE COSMETICS las vegas, Nevada

Jul 21 2017
Valerie Payne Craigslist house rental scam. Henderson Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorney Generals: Valerie Payne Henderson , Nevada

Jul 21 2017
NeuLift SkinCream Signed up for trial sample at $4.95, then received a second jar that I did not order and they charged my credit card for $95 claiming that by buying a sample, I had also agreed to continue receiving product which is untrue. This is a SCAM operation and should be closed down by authorities. Fountain Valley California Author: Riverwoods, Illinois Attorney Generals: NeuLift SkinCream Fountain Valley, California

Jul 21 2017
Feinberg lending group. Leslie walters ex712 18884572570 Leslie walters Sent 1800 dollars to brian butler im canada oakville ontario to be precise. I was told that Sacramento Internet sacram Author: Arkansas, Arkansas Brokerage Companies: Feinberg lending group. Leslie walters ex712 18884572570 Internet

Jul 20 2017
Longwell Lawyers Mark Longwell Attorneys Unethical, manipulative and threatening, which is very surprising conduct for a FAMILY LAW Orlando Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Longwell Lawyers Orlando, Florida

Jul 20 2017
concealonline N/A they say you can take a test to get a coneal carry permit i took test and paid the fee but never recieved the certificate Internet Author: pawtucket, Rhode Island Attorney Generals: concealonline Internet

Jul 20 2017
ReVitalizeSkinSerum I canceled the keep sending. It Fountain Valley CA California Author: Mattapan, Massachusetts Attorney Generals: ReVitalizeSkinSerum Fountain Valley CA, California

Jul 20 2017
House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania; BBB of Pennsylvania, Attorney General of PA Sent me wrong color wig, I returned it. They said they did not take returns, the box was destroyed when I got it, and they said the wig smells. I had it sitting on my table waiting for a return label from them which never came, so I sent it back. Now they want to charge me for again returning a wig in the wrong color I did not order. They basically want me to accept a color I did not order and shove it down my throat! Pittsburg Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Products: House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania Internet

Jul 20 2017
beaute instant reducer i was ordering some skin care producted to reduce my wrinkles they were suppose to just send me a free sample for 4.99 so like a believer i ored it but did not expected it to go threw cause i was 5 cents short but it did this all happen in june well i,m disable & get a check each month & they took 99.95 of my money out of my social sercerty check cause i have it on a card & now i am having to go threw my card people we will say to try to get my money back & don,t even know if i will so people if u believe any of these little thing that say it,s only 4.99 & the starts in hollywood are going crazy over it cause it works so good do not believe them cause it is a falses believe me i,ll never fall for it again cause this makes twice it has done happen to me but it was threw another company & i really looked up to this lady las vegas nevada Author: bassett, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: beaute instant reducer Internet

Jul 20 2017
Lilly T Koeff DDS Unethical, Dangerous Dentist Santa Monica California Author: California Dental Services: Lilly T Koeff DDS Santa Monica, California

Jul 20 2017
Mate1.com Illegal billing to my ccard after I cancelled my subscription, no email answers Mate1.com Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Attorney Generals: Mate1.com Internet

Jul 19 2017
Steve Landers kia Pj crawford , Mark Mackey I'm not helping you with nothing don't call this phone back or this company back trying to get information about the vehicle Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Motor Vehicle: Steve Landers kia Little Rock, Arkansas

Jul 19 2017
Commercial Funding and Asset Acquisitions LLC Team Realty Team Rehab Mark Pascua Mortgage Consultant Brian Woods Realty I, along with several investors, gave money that this company squandered that was supposed to be used to rehab houses West Palm Beach Florida Author: Dallas, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Commercial Funding and Asset Acquisitions LLC Internet

Jul 19 2017
Briggs law firm david butler I been receiving several emails of this man by the name of david butler from briggs law firm stating that i owe them 1250 dollars that i borrowed online from united personal. Online Internet Author: Hayward, California Accounting: Briggs law firm david butler Internet

Jul 19 2017
Copano Bay Press Mark PusateriMichelle Haas Texas History Ripoff Artists, Ordered a Tx Ranger book for my terminally ill father inlaw, they took pymt and never delivered! Ingleside Texas Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Questionable Activities: Copano Bay Press Ingleside, Texas

Jul 19 2017
Harris County Toll Road Authority Pay tolls not available around beltway 8.  Houston Texas Author: Seabrook, Texas Attorney Generals: Harris County Toll Road Authority Houston, Texas

Jul 19 2017
Susan Massey Ripped off cant return merchandise. No way to cancel Ludlow Massachusetts Author: Ludlow, Massachusetts Attorney Generals: Susan Massey Ludlow, Massachusetts

Jul 18 2017
Cordell & Cordell Ripoff and Incompetent. Edwardsville Illinois Author: Greenfield, Illinois Attorney Generals: Lawyers: Cordell & Cordell Edwardsville, Illinois