Your Search | mattress 1 one

Aug 22 2014
Optimum one Health My husband was laid off work, and I looked for an affordable health plan for my family and myself. Optimum One Health called me and offered me a very good plan unlimited dr. visits dental and vision. I asked the sales representative about our doctors if they are in the network she checked it out and assured me that they are in the network. when I tried to see the doctor it turned out that the doctor is not in the network. Optimum One pays only $75 for a visit in case the doctor is in the network. Syosset New York Author: Sunnyvale, California Doctors: Optimum one Health Syosset, New York

Aug 22 2014
DotandBo.com Refused to replace torn $1000 chair after only 1 1/2 months of ownership San Francisco California Author: Gainesville , Florida Furniture & Furnishings: DotandBo.com Select State/Province

Aug 22 2014
Natural Green Cleanse The thief’s are sending out overpriced products, for which Amazon charges less than 1/3 the price Internet Author: Mattapan, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Natural Green Cleanse Internet

Aug 22 2014
Nation 1 Electric Service Inc. Refused to Fix Work and Were Very Rude West Palm Beach Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Electrical Services: Nation 1 Electric Service Inc. West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 22 2014
interFACE Talent management modeling acting music dancing Gaithersburg Maryland I am one of the ripoff victim by the so call interFACE talent company in Gaithersburg Maryland Author: hyattsville md, Maryland Cash Services: interFACE Talent management modeling acting music dancing Gaithersburg Maryland Gaithersburg, Select State/Province

Aug 22 2014
John W Boyer Princeton Trading Group Hildalgo Mining Corp. 1/3 owner of Dorosa Mining Corp. Palm Beach Gardens Florida
Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Gold & Silver Investments: John W Boyer Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Aug 22 2014
COOL AIR USA OUT OF SOUTHERN FLORIDA MIAMI/FT LAUDERDALE AREA. BUT WORKS AN RUNS ADS ALL OVER. since install of brand new 4 ton system, failed first inspection, was reporting to a man named morty, then after second time I had reported the plenum had not sealed an came apart , cooling attic not home, 1 of 3 owners service,manger extremely rude yelling, hanging up, had no regards that I was paralyzed an I need air working. mademe wait 3 days to get someone here when I was told that it would be next morning, again lies for days while I'm worried about electric bill, condensation dripping from vents, was told my ducts needed replaced, got second opinion ducts are fine except for the plenum they messed up.  They are real scammers who actually even get rude with you, hangup on youeven with 5 year protection warranty, so now I call trane, BBB an probably the local news. I'm disabled an on fixed income and these are people taking advantage of me. Florida
Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: COOL AIR USA Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Andre Junior Lamerique aka JR Hepburn and Vendetta Motion Pictures,LLC Andre Junior Lamerique aka JR Hepburn and Vendetta Motion Pictures,LLC Recently convicted of 1 Conspiracy to Commit Wire Fraud and 33 Wire Fraud goes to the film industry to scam people of money racketeering money to people he owes money to Weymouth Massachusetts
Author: Scituate, Massachusetts Celebrities: Andre Junior Lamerique and Vendetta Motion Pictures,LLC Weymouth, Massachusetts

Aug 21 2014
Modern Marketing Systems Jim FordRich KidulichPaul Dennis Did not do one thing that was promised and stole $10,242.00 Phoenix Arizona Author: Martins Ferry, Ohio Computer Marketing Companies: Modern Marketing Systems Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 21 2014
Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl The company (I found the name of the company online using the phone number they called me from) threatened me that I am under federal investigation for miscalculating my taxes and I need to pay $600 or I will be arrested in the next 15 minutes. The persdon I first spoke to was with very heavy accent so I asked to speak with someone else. The next one had the same accent; he told me he is the head officer and repeated that I will be arrested if I do not pay $600. I aksed some questions that he did not want to answer and told me he would not listen to me. Orlando Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internal Revenue Service: Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Optimum One Health DANGER. DO NOT SIGN UP. PRESSURE TACTICS. BAD BBB REPORTS Nationwide Author: littleton, Colorado Insurance Companies: Optimum One Health Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
e-machines floppydisksettlement i never received item requested also,lost certificate and pin# so i can't try to reorder another item. no one will help me locate my pin or certificate # called kcc and representative told me she found my name but not my claim information even though i placed an order with emachines and was able to access my money labeled gift card. my gift card still has $365 the amount awarded to me but i can't place order at emachines.com because i lost form sent to me with my certificate# and pin # that i need in order to complete the order. i called and emailed i seem to be getting a run around please help me find someone who can get me the infor i need !!!!! Internet Author: hanover twp., Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: e-machines floppydisksettlement Internet

Aug 21 2014
Revive Girl Inc Suspended license for one ticket Irwindale California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Credit & Debt Services: Revive Girl Inc Irwindale, California

Aug 21 2014
usa legal resources suncoast took $ 6.90 out checking account for legal service & keep taking money out, talk to Elizabeth at this number 1-877-483-0369, told her to stop taking money out of my account & to cancel my aggrement, she was very rude ,said she put $ 2.99 ,back & my account & cancel me ,but she didnt know about anymore withdrawsal , which was 5 total different amount. i want her to refund rest of my money. woodlands hills california Internet Author: Bridgeport, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: usa legal resources Internet

Aug 21 2014
Huneycutt Realtors  They will try to take every bit of your deposit money or won’t give you one at all. Clarksville Tennessee Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Landlords: Huneycutt Realtors Clarksville, Tennessee

Aug 20 2014
American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) REVIEW: Commitment to American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR)’s executive team and employees are dedicated to customer satisfaction. AFR dedicated to ethical lending practices while delivering low mortgage rates. *UPDATE: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. American Financial Resources, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: palm beach, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: American Financial Resource Answers Santa Fe Springs, California

Aug 20 2014
Angie Spigle Angela Spigle Owes money as she moves from one town to another. Liberty North Carolina Author: Liberty, North Carolina Family Services: Angie Spigle Liberty, North Carolina

Aug 20 2014
Pizzahut I was schedule to work three hours n only work an hour or two they send me home early stating that they have no hours to give but the new hirea getting more hours then me.. was schedule to be at work one day at six but got a text sayin to be in at eight n i was only two mins late n they send me home.. new hires that dont work hard gets more hours n more pay than the old workers.. plua the boss goes on deliveries when we have drivers there he make a tips n i dont think thata fair bartow Florida Author: Bartow, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: pizza hut bartow, Florida

Aug 20 2014
Priority One Clearing REVIEW: Priority One Clearing cares about subscriber’s satisfaction. Priority One Clearing Services receives a positive rating for commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Priority One works with Ripoff Report making sure subscribers have most accurate information about company & getting resolutions for customer complaints. By joining Ripoff Report’s informative program, Priority One is showing that customer satisfaction is important, Priority One Clearing has invested in adding qualified customer service representatives for greater accessibility, available to answer subscriber calls even after normal business hours.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Book & Magazine Publishers: Priority One Clearing | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Priority One Clearing, subscription clearinghouse for magazine publishers. Priority One Clearing works directly with publishers & partners to process magazine subscriptions for consumers throughout US. Dedicated to making customer's subscription experience a positive one! Clearwater, Florida

Aug 20 2014
1st Class Moving,Inc. Charged double the estimate - promised delivery within 7 days - no one answered miy call-still no delivery after 34 days Eden Prairie Minnesota Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Moving Companies: 1st Class Moving,Inc. Eden Prairie, Minnesota

Aug 20 2014
One Hour Loan Pay day not sure was for a loan Please Do Not send a money Pak Illinois Chicago Author: garner , North Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: One Hour Loan Pay day Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
1-800-flowers Did not deliver what was advertised and did not take my complaint New York New York
Author: Sparta, New Jersey Florists: 1-800-flowers Internet

Aug 20 2014
US Mattress USMATTRESS.COM 5 Weeks, NO MATTRESS Brighton Michigan Author: Missouri Mattress Manufactures: US Mattress Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
Author: warren, Michigan Brokerage Companies: Financial Services: american financial resources inc Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
Todd Simon OWNER OMAHA STEAKS FACTORY DIRECT WINDOWS SCAM BAD MEAT BOUGHT WINDOWS MY NAME IS LEVI AND THE MEAT WAS BAD HE WOULD NOT CALL US BACK. I WILL NEVER BUY STEAKS FROM OMAHA AGAIN FACTORY DIRECT WINDOWS AND LOBSTER TAINTED. STAY AWAY FROM THE FOOD!!!!!!1 OMAHA Florida
Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Todd Simon OWNER OMAHA STEAKS FACTORY DIRECT WINDOWS Select State/Province