Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

MCAFEE, olnsupplier, pni*resolute Partners, Club Service Oceanside Ca

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
Financial Credit David Matthews David Matthews @ Financial Credit/Credit Karma Loans/ whatever suites him for the day Los Angeles , Ca Internet Author: Philly, Pennsylvania Cash Services: Financial Credit Internet

Feb 24 2017
DermaSoft PureCell DermaSoft and PureCell are Total Scams. No refunds, price not listed with orders, rude customer service reps. Santa Ana, CA Nationwide
Author: Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin Skin Care: DermaSoft Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Dealership Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Dealership Repair Shop Take car for repair and then parts are disassembled and likely sold off. Rochester Hills Michigan
Author: Oxford, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Dealership Rochester Hills, Michigan

Feb 24 2017
MIKE THOMPSON'S RV SUPERSTORE DON'T BUY ANY ADDITIONAL SERVICE PLAN THAT SALESPERSONS RECOMMEND WHEN YOU PURCHASE RV FROM THEM COLTON California Author: Corona, California RV Dealers: MIKE THOMPSON'S RV SUPERSTORE COLTON, California

Feb 24 2017
Cruise Direct Megan Bought a cruise threw CRUISEDIRECT.COM and after a few months they change the invoice saying there was a glitch in the system. This has happened before if you look on the internet. Customer service is also bad. Internet Author: New York, New York Cruise Ships: Cruise Direct Internet

Feb 24 2017
Parisian Glow Free Trial for Parisian Glow face cream is a scam where they charged me for products that I never got and did not order. They charged my CC $19.95 for an eMag. and when I called them they had 14 different phone #s I had to call to find someone who said they would refund 1/3 but it never happened. They gave my CC bank a wrong phone # so no one could call them to reimburse my card. What a rip off. Not sure but the customer service is in Florida Internet Author: Conifer, Colorado Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Feb 24 2017
America Vacations I paid for a vacation when i went to book the costumer service number is out of order so I sent jmcentirects@gmail.com a email to ask if there was a new number or what to do to book and got no response Internet
Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Resorts: America Vacations Internet

Feb 24 2017
EIN Filing Service Fee exorbinant and incorrect outcome Internet Author: Annandale, New Jersey Income Tax Service: EIN Filing Service Internet

Feb 24 2017
UNLOCK FUSION UnlockFusion.com Rip off scam, piece of s***, won't return emails, pathetic excuse for customer service phone number which is an outgoing message that they never return, Internet Yep! Author: SPRUCE PINE, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: UNLOCK FUSION Internet

Feb 23 2017
Skin Endear, and associated products like Eye Endear on the same website ad, says just pay shipping to get a free trial of their products. BEWARE!!! Santa Ana Internet- CA Author: Havertown, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Eye Endear Internet

Feb 23 2017
Metro pcs No satisfaction! Non-existent customer service. A long waste of time. Nationwide Author: Inverness , Florida Sales People: Metro pcs Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Comcast Xfinity Service disconnected even though I didn't owe any money.. To get my service re-connected, I was required to immediately make a payment and authorize an additional payment to be taken out of my bank account in 10 days Will not refund my money. Nationwide Author: Tamarac, Florida Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Firmaplus, Motosan Beluminous I was told I would get a free product of firmalpls for $4.95 plus shipping but was charged over $360 Unknown, they wouldnt tell me Ca maybe Author: Medford, Oregon Alternative Health: Firmaplus Internet

Feb 23 2017
Premier Pools and Spas Premier Pools Management Company Structurally Broken Pool, NO service Rancho Cordova California Author: Auburn, California Builders & Contractors: Premier Pools and Spas Rancho Cordova, California

Feb 23 2017
Fitness Evolution, Concord, CA Health Club Systems Continues to debit your bank account long after you provide a written notice of cancellation Concord California Author: Concord, California Healthcare Centers: Fitness Evolution, Concord, CA Concord, California

Feb 23 2017
$300 Data Recovery WARNING!! $300 DATA RECOVERY IS A FRAUD! DO NOT SEND YOUR HARD DRIVE! Los Angeles California
True Update Of Lawsuit. Author: madison, Wisconsin Computer Service & Repair: $300 Data Recovery Los Angeles, California

Feb 23 2017
300 Dollar Data Recovery 300DOLLAR DATA RECOVERY IS A SCAM!! Studio City, California
Real Update Of Lawsuit Author: Glendale, California Computer Service & Repair: 300 Dollar Data Recovery Studio City, California

Feb 23 2017
ANT*BEYOND NUTRA PREMIUM BRAND SNAKE VENOMPEPTIDE CREAM AND ANTI-AGING FOMULA Lied and charged more for a sample the advetised and then put charges on my account unauthorized with no email notification and unable to contact over issue because of moving their ad to another name as stated in other complaints. also as being a comatolgist 35yrs.I know the product is crap!t CA. and IN. Author: GEORGETOWN, Delaware Credit Card Fraud: ANT*BEYOND NUTRA PREMIUM BRAND Internet

Feb 23 2017
Image Revive/Face Replen CA Skin Care Amway Global Rip-off/Scam/Watch Out!/ Online Predator Phoenix Arizona Author: St. Catharines, Ontario Skin Care: Image Revive/Face Replen Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 23 2017
DARRYL PARMENTER, Parmenter Realty Partners, MILLIONAIREMATCH.COM CHEAP!!! MIAMI Florida
Author: MIAMI, Florida Liars: DARRYL PARMENTER, MIAMI, Florida

Feb 23 2017
Meineke Car Care #4135 Could not perform car repair in 10 days. Someone else had to fix. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Meineke Car Care #4135 Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 22 2017
Old American Insurance Co. John Andy McAfee Clean sheeted the life insurance application - health questions Hannibal Missouri Author: Jackson, Tennessee Sales People: mcafee

Feb 22 2017
Carlos Cruz Drywall Abandoned the project and left poor workmanship behind Hayward Ca
Author: San Francisco , California Builders & Contractors: Carlos Cruz Drywall

Feb 22 2017
Jagex Horrible Servers Cambridge Internet Author: Other Internet Service Providers: Internet Services: Jagex Internet