Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

MCI (aka Verizon) & AT&T

Showing 1-25 of 66,052 Found Reports For more specific results for "MCI (aka Verizon) & AT&T"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 01 2017
Why not lease me Aka Sears scratch and damage They put it on my credit as a collection or charge off. Greenville South Carolina Author: spartanburg, South Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Why not lease me Nationwide

Mar 01 2017
children family services from the safty plan to the warrant and the discovery at court nothing made sense there was alot of lies and they had no grounds to remove my children Nationwide PUNCTUATION!!!!! Author: apple valley, California Government Corruption: children family services Nationwide

Mar 01 2017
DirectTV Scammed by DirectTv ATT & T Las Vegas Att&t Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Bait-and-Switch: DirectTV Internet

Feb 28 2017
verizon they never showed up to fixed my phone and internet problem,people on the phone very rude ,even had a ticket number ,got voice mails and was told for the last 4 days they were coming and didnt. pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Fayette City, Pennsylvania Telephones: verizon pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Feb 28 2017
Verizon Wireless Misrepresentations Topanga,California, Henderson, Nevada Author: Somerset, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
West gate Resort We became a owner last summer and they want money but they want give us the week that we was told it would be at a low price we want out Nationwide Author: Monroe, North Carolina Air Travel: West gate Resort Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
ANK Supplements aka Garcinia Cambogia aka Rasberry Keytone order one thing end up with something totally different kissimmee Florida Author: Sparks, Maryland Alternative Health: ANK Supplements kissimmee, Florida

Feb 28 2017
National Detail Pros Nationaldetailpros.com The company sent a detailer out to my house was to be their between 9&11 Am showed up at 1430 pm did a bad job on my boat and charge my card with a 225.00 extra charge Tampa Florida Internet Author: Palm Coast, Florida Maintenance Companies: National Detail Pros Internet

Feb 28 2017
Colorado Real Estate School Jon Farnlof Owner screams and yells a lot, curses at students when they find flaws in their software. Owner has massive anger management problems. Owner offered a refund and never followed through. Denver COLORADO Author: Denver, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Colorado Real Estate School Denver,

Feb 28 2017
All 4 Paws Pet Grooming Owner: Wendy Dodaro AKA Wendy Cinnerella All 4 Paws Pet Grooming in New Lenox, IL - Dogs Injured and Abused Worst Groomer EVER! New Lenox Illinois
Author: Joliet, Illinois Animal Services: All 4 Paws Pet Grooming New Lenox, Illinois

Feb 28 2017
PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Punch TV Studios is the only African-American lead company in America who is currently doing an IPO focused on the urban community at just $1.00 per share.*UPDATE: PunchTV Studios pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate PunchTV Studios recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Rolling Hills Estates, California Producers: Punch Televison Network Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. Internet

Feb 28 2017
Clark Construction of Texas, Inc.; Clark Construction; Elise Garfield; AJ Clark; Unfilled Pothole Damaged my Car with No Warning Signs of said Pothole; San Antonio Texas Unsettled Claim Against ClarkPave.com AKA Clark Construction, Elise Garfield; and AJ Clark of Clark Construction. San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Clark Construction of Texas San Antonio, Texas

Feb 28 2017
USA CONNECT, INC http://www.mortgageleadconnection.com Complete Ripoff- Maria (Sales Rep) at this company promised low cost live transfers for Mortgage leads. Once they recieved my initial payment they completely diappeared! Would not return calls or emails. I never recieved even one transfer from this company. They are a 100% SCAM and you will loose your money if you deal with them. If you have any questions while vetting them you can call me directly @ 612-720-7392 and i will be happy to dhare my story with you- Tom Tallman / Allstate Agency Owner New York New York Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Telemarketing Companies: USA CONNECT, INC New York, New York

Feb 28 2017
Core Skin Care Scam at the Core Of Core Skincare Internet Author: Largo, Florida Skin Care: Core Skin Care Internet

Feb 28 2017
Alpha Prime Elite Was charged 95.00 x 2 after 14 days of subscription to a 30 day free trial. There was no documentation on website of being charged 95.00 after two weeks of trial. As a matter of fact it took about 10days to recieve the product in the mail. I called and tried to get my money back and return the product and i was told they could do nothing for me, so i made sure to cancel at that point. Not very ethical for a multi billion dollar company... Internet Author: Portales, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: Alpha Prime Elite Internet

Feb 28 2017
Woods and water services Regina L Cook Blaine Burley Melanie walker We had a group of five hunters drive ten hours each way to come down to what we expected to be a great hunting facility. we were told that 90 to 95 percent get pigs and that couldn't be more of a LIE!!! for the two days of hunting not one person in my group saw a pig, This place is a joke we spent 2500 dollars for absolutely nothing we didn't even stay at the lodge. when we asked for a refund they told us no. Any one looking to book a hunt please dont waste your money on these scam artists. I recommend going to a better quality hunting facility. they told us that they haven't had very good luck with the wind but they still continue to book hunts so they can get your money. Wrightsville Georgia Author: Charlestown, Indiana Fishing: Woods and water services Wrightsville, Georgia

Feb 28 2017
At&t at&t they are double dipping on thier late fee's, i was a month and half late, they said the sent me a letter about the late fee, during connection sign up i was never told about a 40 dollar disconnection fee on top of a 9 dollar late fee. i was never sent a letter about this suspended service, and i was using my internet that whole month without interrruptions. i feel that i am being decieved, and at&t should be made responsible for thier mistakes. i do not agree with a disonnected fee when i still had service. the late fee is the only thing i knew about.they should be held responsible for that dissconnection fee. Rock Island ILL Author: RockIsland, Illinois Internet Fraud: At&t Internet

Feb 28 2017
T-mobile or Vesta t-mobile Unauthorized electronic transaction- fraud Internet Author: Bakersfield, California Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile or Vesta t-mobile Internet

Feb 27 2017
Mark Dimgba + Diarra Boubacar + Julieta T Viduya + Dae Myung Property Management... Mark Dimgba is a scammer, he may have stolen or otherwise has used the other person / company names Mali West Africa Author: Singapore, Other Brokerage Companies: Mark Dimgba Internet

Feb 27 2017
Infinity / Dish Don't know the name of person I talk to you. Originally I told him I would have to wait about a week to sign up because he needed $49.95 from me to do that and I told him I couldn't really afford it as t that time, he assured me that he was puttin a $50 Made promises not kept. I've been trying to get through to you for the last couple of weeks I get on it tells me I have an 8 minute wait 45 minutes later I hang up I try again later it tells me it's a one minute wait another 45 minutes I hang up it tells you depressed too and a representative will call you back it doesn't work I've tried it several times. I'm very frustrated now and angry I feel like I was lied to as I stated before I'm on a fixed income and I really couldn't afford that $50 he really put me in a big crunch by promising me that he would send that back to me and never did so I don't know who he is look look up my account and find out who sign me up. Nationwide Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Infinity / Dish Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
 Lakewood at Emerald Hills Hoa Community illegally towes residents vehicles and tampers with mailboxes and steals mail. Unmatchable harassment to residents. Illegal practices and procedures and behavior. Hollywood Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Home Owner Associations: Lakewood at Emerald Hills Hollywood Florida Hollywood, Florida

Feb 27 2017
Shally Zamorodi Aka journalist Fox news San Diego Fake news purveyor san diego California
Author: Granite, Colorado TV Advertisements: Shally Zamorodi Foxsan diego, Florida

Feb 27 2017
Local Choice Lifestyle,  Local Choice Inc,  Joseph Clarke,  Sabrina Hale Capital LS, Chartrael Hall, Juan Ditto, Cynamin Jones, Reveal Agency Sabrina Hale and Joseph Clarke of Local Choice Lifestyle out of Louisville, Kentucky ripped me off!!!! Louisville, Kentucky Nationwide
Author: Louisville, Kentucky Work at Home: Local Choice Lifestyle | Local Choice Inc | Joseph Clarke | Sabrina Hale Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
ExtraOddinary aka Umar Kahn Charging for information that is free and available online Internet Apologies Author: Arizona Arts and Crafts: ExtraOddinary Internet

Feb 27 2017
Bob Caldwell Auto Dearship They are parking automobiles in the grass in front of dealerships. Have call city at least a half dozen time this year and they close the complaint saying no code broken. I'm getting the run around on this and need some help Columbus Ohio Sounds like your code enforcement department is lacking Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto manufactures: Bob Caldwell