Your Search | mci (aka verizon) & at&t

Oct 04 2015
Belfast Sales Academy AKA A1 Organisation, DCG marketing, Topaz marketing, Dave Glass, Pamela Glass Deceptive Job title, Wage theft, Unsuitable working conditions, Lying Belfast North Ireland Author: Belfast, Alabama Employment Services: Belfast Sales Academy Belfast, Other

Oct 04 2015
First choice driving school The worst driving school in the world! One month ago, I bought their service, rent their car for road test,. The test time is 10:00 am, and they were supposed to pick me up at about 9, but no show until 10, and I was late for the test, and no practice at all. After that, the boss agreed to offer one hour extra free practice for compensation, and I called twice to confirm,but no show again, and I called back, the receptionist said no record!!! Isn't the company a cheater? Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Customer: First choice driving school Los Angeles, California

Oct 04 2015
Chris Bucceri Debarb Pointers...Buckshot GSP's and Hunting Dog Training School Chris Bucceri...AKA.. Buck is a fraud and we want to see him shut down. Flushing Michigan Author: Santa Maria, Alabama Animal Abuse: Chris Bucceri Flushing, Michigan

Oct 04 2015
ARO Logistics, Inc. Geotonfase EBAY SCAM, Possible Stolen High-Value Items Naperville Illinois Author: Naperville, Illinois Work at Home Business: ARO Logistics, Inc. Naperville, Illinois

Oct 03 2015
FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA took $80.79 out my account without my permission. i got one free bottle of garcinia cambogia which they said i only had to pay shipping and handling 4.95. this company is a fraud and needs to be shut down. i want my full refund of $80.79. they never said any of this to me at all. AURORA Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Sales People: FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Stereo USA Plus AKA: Jason and AKA: Middle Eastern male adult. VERY BAD ,SLOPPY TINT JOB, AIR BUBBLES AND SMEARS EXCUSES ,NOT EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE Covina California Author: Cypres, California Car Stereos & Alarms: Stereo USA Plus Covina, California

Oct 03 2015
Robert G. Hill Attorney at Law Rip off Attorney Plover Wisconsin Author: Plover, Wisconsin Lawyers: Robert G. Hill Attorney at Law Plover, Wisconsin

Oct 03 2015
07:11 PM is a scammer AKA AKA AKA is a scammer, beware of Him. I sent him $6000 for a Canadian Passport and Up till now he hasn't sent me the pas sport i paid for. I emailed him so many times and he didn't reply my emails. beware of Him and do not contact Him. his scam website is Internet Scammer got scammed? Author: Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Internet

Oct 03 2015
Rays market The owner is very rude and his prices are always higher then what they are marked at Klamath falls Oregon To thr What!!!!!!!!!! Person Author: KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon Employers: Rays market Klamath falls, Oregon

Oct 03 2015
InstantCheckmate After using my credit card for a worthless background check, my Ceditcard was used at Bestbuy online for $1338.87 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Povo , Utah Private Investigators: InstantCheckmate Las Vegas, Nevada
11, Report #419460

Oct 03 2015
REVIEW: commitment to 100% client satisfaction. Numismatic leaders in United States Paper Money, has taken the best possible internet steps to ensure customer comfort and security. *UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service wholeheartedly confirms to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Trusted Traditions. NOTICE: These Reports about Trusted Traditions were filed by the same person posing as different people.
MET JOHN 2013 WFoM Author: Florida, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Trusted Traditions | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. 15 year track record over 30,000 transactions on EBay, maintaining the highest quality business standards. Feel totally confident and secure when doing business with Trusted Traditions. Lauderdale By The Sea, Florida

Oct 03 2015
Verizon Overage charges Nationwide Nationwide Author: Bellefonte, Pennsylvania Internet Service Providers: Verizon Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
Rust Consulting LLC Takes years to pay and keeps promising to pay and then retracts at the deadline...2 years 5 promises Faribault Minnesota Author: Gallifrey, Saskatchewan Liars: Rust Consulting LLC Faribault , Minnesota

Oct 02 2015
Experian Data Exposed T-Mobile Users to ID Theft... Experian Hack Endangers 15 Million T-Mobile Users Nationwide
Author: Surprise, Arizona Hackers: Experian Data Exposed Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
Erin O'Neill I receive a .jpg letter saying I was 1 of 5 individuals that has won $500K from Gmail/Goggle and to send personal information to an event manager, Barry Delp at (((redacted))). I did some back checking on the individual who sent the email to me. Turns out he is student/employee of OSU. Ohio State University Internet
Author: Niceville, Florida Internet Fraud: Erin O'Neill Internet

Oct 02 2015
Citgo owner Tony condones stealing, raging, and false imprisonment of customer by cashier Rosa Rosa was very disrespectful, tried to force an obvious overcharge, locked the door and shouted obscenities at me. Stone Mountain Georgia Magnetic lock Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Sales People: Citgo owner Tony Stone Mountain, Georgia

Oct 02 2015
ADVANTAGE SALES AND MARKETING they hired me I worked for them for 4 years at 10.00 I confronted my asm John Burnham about why new hires get 11.00 dollars. He told me they do not have to give me the new pay as I was hired at the old payit's all over Craigslist they pay 11.00 they a they hired me I worked for them for 4 years at 10.00 I confronted my asm John Burnham about why new hires get 11.00 dollars. He told me they do not have to give me the new pay as I was hired at the old payit's all over Craigslist they pay 11.00 the rip off olded people they no we need the job advantage sales and marketing irvine california Author: bell gardens, California Food Stores: ADVANTAGE SALES AND MARKETING Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
u* adam or jason asking for a loan of 2,000 dollars and then tells me to buy with my own money a 232.00 at a money gram at walmart store to send to american insurance group to get a release of 2,000 funds deposited to my bank account gave his number 1-210.888-8555 to call him back when i am able to send the insurance the 232.000 sounds like a scam he says he is not. san francisco California Author: north las vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: u* san francisco, California

Oct 02 2015
George Gollin AKA George D Gollin AKA George Dana Gollin Unethical George Gollin fined $5,000 for violating Illinois Ethics Act Champaign Illinois
Author: Huntsville, Alabama Con Artists: George Gollin Champaign, Illinois

Oct 02 2015
Soilek I ordered some products from their website. At the beggining they were very helpful answering my emails and everything. Once i sent the money they diasspeared. China kazakhstan usa and uk. Internet Author: Alabama Customer: Adult Book Stores: Soilek Internet

Majestic images aka Eli Berkowitz aka Eli Allen Flushing New York
Author: Feasterville , Pennsylvania Photography: Majestic images Flushing , New York

Oct 01 2015
08:20 PM Aka jeff essebeg Aka Yurz Aka Linktech yurz reviews fake, scam artist, sells products that have duplicate content Beverly Hills California Author: Kingman , Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: California

Oct 01 2015
07:23 PM Reading the News Headlines Will NOT Pay You $$$ Brooklyn New York Author: DUNSMUIR, California Work at Home: Brooklyn,

Oct 01 2015
Grifolsplasma. Center On Sept. 20 I was missed treated as a client the new person that screen me wasn't perfusion all she aka shequika was train wrong . And the supervisor that was on duty that morning akatenika McCoy was told by me aka mr Marcus the sit ion ans I don't think it was right I want to let head office know about how the treat some one who has earn vip level. Charlotte North Carolina
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Verifiers: Grifolsplasma. Center Charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 01 2015
Esther at LanJiaKai Electric did not ship mdse ShenZhen China Author: Alma, Michigan Questionable Activities: Esther at LanJiaKai Electric