Your Search | medicor, l.l.c. "kwic claim"
Approximately 332 Reports Found

Sep 16 2014
BlackDiamond65 investigations L.L.C ripoffs and scams. Inverness Florida
Author: Orlando , Florida Liars: BlackDiamond65 investigations L.L.C Inverness, Florida

Sep 06 2014
AmeriMark Direct, L.L.C Beauty Boutique I ordered cologne on-line. The full order came. A few weeks later I realized I had been charged an extra $3.99 but thought it was postage and didnt give it much more thought. Four weeks later I noticed a charge of $29.99 to my credit card but still didnt act upon it.Now four more weeks later another charge of $29.99 was added to my months credit card charges. I then looked the company up on-line to see that nomerous others had the similar experience as me. As far as I could see, this has been going on since way back before 2005! The charge seems to be attributed to some kind of a health protection plan that I agreed to when placing my original order.Hundreds of consumers have reported this scam over the years but nothing is being done! obviously this company is still getting away with this crime! Cleveland Ohio Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Drugstores: AmeriMark Direct, L.L.C Cleveland, Ohio

Aug 16 2014
DISH Digital L.L.C. DishWorld I paid $44.85 for 3 months instead of advertised $14.95. Get 3 months of the Great Wall TV Package at the special introductory price of $14.95 Englewood Colorado
Author: Bethesda, Maryland Internet Services: DISH Digital L.L.C. Englewood, Colorado

Jun 12 2014
Capital Management Services, LP Resurgent Capital Services, LP, Sherman Acquisition L.L.C, LVNV Funding, LLC, PYOD LLC, Anson Street Sent me a collection letter of a false debt and my name was spelled incorrectly Buffalo New York Author: El Paso, Texas Collection Agencies: Capital Management Services, LP Buffalo, New York

Jun 11 2014
K&C Budget Lot, L.L.C K&C Budget Lot L.L.C in Independence Mo repossed my car for one payment that was 12 days late. This company is a Ripoff! Independence Missouri Author: Kansas City, Missouri Auto Dealers: K&C Budget Lot, L.L.C Independence, Missouri

Jun 09 2014
Acropolis Mechanical Heating and Cooling Acropolis Mechanical, L.L.C., Gus Psaradakis Fraud, Faulty Parts, Shoddy Workmanship, Price Gouging, Dishonest Practice, Scam Toms River New Jersey Author: Lakewood, New Jersey Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Acropolis Mechanical Heating and Cooling Toms River, New Jersey

Jun 05 2014
Chris McSwain Simply Fresh Produce, L.L.C. Chris McSwain owes our company over $5,000 and makes up lie after lie as to why he is not paying us. Do not do business with him or his company as you will not get paid. His customers are receiving product that has not been paid for. Charlotte North Carolina Author: Atlanta, Georgia Restaurant Delivery Services: Chris McSwain Charlotte, North Carolina

Jun 03 2014
CPE PROFILES,L.L.C. S&W GROUP OF COMPANY FAKE CHECKS TO GET INTO YOUR ACCOUNT BLADENSBURG Maryland Author: huntsville, Alabama Small Business Services: CPE PROFILES,L.L.C. BLADENSBURG, Maryland

Jun 03 2014
PETSMART and RAINBOW EXOTICS, INC. Petsmart, Inc. Rainbow Exotics, Inc., Perfect Pets, L.L.C, Rainbow World Exotics PETSMART CONSUMER HEALTH ALERT-INFECTE PARAKEETS WITH PSITTACOSIS BACTERIA SPREAD TO HUMANS Nationwide Author: Beaumont, Texas Emergency Medical Services: PETSMART and RAINBOW EXOTICS, INC. Nationwide

May 23 2014
Document Scanning Guys, L.L.C. Documentscanningguys.com Questionable billing and Inconsistant Promisies made at Contract Closing Denton Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Business Consulting: Document Scanning Guys, L.L.C. Denton, Texas

May 16 2014
K.Hovnanian of Houston II, L.L.C. City Park subdivision deceptive contract cancellation and fraudulent practice to keep earnest money according to Customer Assurance Letter. . Houston Texas Author: Richmond , Texas Builders & Contractors: K.Hovnanian of Houston II, L.L.C. Houston, Texas

May 06 2014
Sun Architectural Products, L.L.C. Steve Bertani, Melissa Pady, Brant Connolly, Stole $16,000 from our client. Cumming Georgia
Author: Los Angeles, California Small Business Services: Sun Architectural Products, L.L.C. Cumming, Georgia

Apr 29 2014
K&C Budget Lot, L.L.C. steve white (father), dalton white (son) FATHER TOLD SON TO PUNCH SIDE OF MY TRUCK independence Missouri
Author: independence, Missouri Auto Dealers: K&C Budget Lot, L.L.C. independence, Missouri

Apr 29 2014
National Field Services L.L.C. NFN NOW L.L.C. Scammers/Fraud New Jersey Author: Baltimore, Maryland Business Consulting: National Field Services L.L.C. Nationwide

Apr 28 2014
SIR Holdings L.L.C. Irfan Rajpari Illegal Eviction--Breaking and Entering, Theft of Property Birmingham Alabama Author: Anonymous, Alabama Real Estate Services: SIR Holdings L.L.C. Birmingham, Alabama

16, Report #1119278

Apr 08 2014
Champion Restoration ,L.L.C Joshua Beal Daystar Contractor, LLC Dewayne A. Beal Ripped me off. Bad business practice. sign affidavit and money goes right in my pocket. Germantown Ohio Author: Dayton, Ohio Builders & Contractors: Champion Restoration ,L.L.C Joshua Beal Germantown, Ohio

Mar 10 2014
National Processing Group,L.L.C. Shawn Basiley Claim to help with loan modification mediation with my mortage company Gaithersburg Maryland Author: St. Louis, Missouri Real Estate Services: National Processing Group,L.L.C. Gaithersburg, Maryland

Mar 07 2014
Reality Wanted Acme Casting L.L.C. Fraudulant Money Order, Scam Fake Casting Call, Credit Card Information Stolen Hermosa Beach California Author: Spring, Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: Reality Wanted Hermosa Beach, California

Mar 05 2014
Millenium Towne Center Apartments Morgan Management TNP Morgan L.L.C. Placed charges on my account after I moved out reported to a collection agency and ruined my credit pittsford New York Author: irvine, California Homeowner Associations: Millenium Towne Center Apartments pittsford , New York

Mar 04 2014
Potter Scott Associates, L.L.C. A representative from this company called me and told me I owed money for a pay day loan in the amount of $1000.00 . I told him I did not have a job right now. A few months later someone called me and stated they worked for the County Courts and they were about to serve me with civil papers. I set up a payment. Then the next month when it was time to pay they called my son and several of my friends looking for me. Williamsville New York Author: Woodstock, Georgia Lawyers: Potter Scott Associates, L.L.C. Williamsville , New York

Feb 18 2014
Acropolis Mechanical Heating and Cooling Acropolis Mechanical, L.L.C. Fraud, Faulty Parts, Shoddy Workmanship, Price Gouging, Dishonest Practice, Scam Toms River New Jersey Author: Lakewood, New Jersey Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Acropolis Mechanical Heating and Cooling Toms River, New Jersey

Feb 12 2014
Trading Advantage REVIEW: Trading Advantage clients feel safe, confident, secure when doing business with Trading Advantage. Trading Advantage is committed to customer satisfaction, exceptional customer experiences & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of satisfaction and confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Trading Advantage recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Round Lake, Illinois Adult Career & Continuing Education: Larry Levin Chicago, Illinois

Jan 21 2014
Online Consulting Group, L.L.C. my top fitness Ripped me off in October and Novemeber, It is January and they still have not returned my money. St. George Utah Author: Portland, Oregon Weightloss Programs: Online Consulting Group, L.L.C. St. George, Utah

Jan 02 2014
James L. Crawford @ Crawford Holdings L.L.C. Scam James L.Craford sout africa sout africa Author: California Financial Services: James L. Crawford sout africa, Select State/Province

Dec 26 2013
B Massive L.L.C. / Chris Cottrell Chris Cottrell Claimed to be a contractor to remodel a bathroom but screwed up entire bathroom remodel job. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Home Improvements: B Massive L.L.C. / Chris Cottrell OKC, Oklahoma