Your Search | mesa police department, det. j. bellows

May 28 2016
Wireless Toyz Totally Screwed Over - Phone not the same Mesa Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Toyz Mesa, Arizona

May 28 2016
Department of human services OKLAHOMA DHS My newborn girl was taken from me after being told the case was closed many times no drugs in my system her system or her umbilical cord proving throughout the whole pregnancy I did not abuse drugs I did test positive four times during pregnancy but proved they were prescribed dhs then changed the story to doctor seeking these were ER visits my child's father took his life due to this my family has been destroyed I am disabled and being charges with felony child neglect now while not guilty there words have meant more then my proof now I have fallen mentally and can not even care for myself now I have no means of transportation to due as they want proof Muskogee Oklahoma Author: Muskogee, Oklahoma Civil Rights Violators: Department of human services Muskogee, Oklahoma

May 27 2016
The Ray Reynolds university The Blueprint Of Sucess Costa Mesa, California Author: Piscataway, New Jersey Business Consulting: The Ray Reynolds University – Is now a Verified TRUSTED Business Costa Mesa, California

May 27 2016
Samsung.com home appliance Worst Home Appliance and Service Department in the World Nationwide Nationwide Author: Baker, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Samsung Nationwide

May 27 2016
truck and auto depot what a rip off Mesa Arizona Author: Arizona Auto Dealers: truck and auto depot Mesa, Arizona

May 27 2016
The Oaks of Lewisville Apartments Chrystal Office Personnel $3300 Management put on Crédit Reports. I NEVER LIVED HERE Lewisville Texas File a police report Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Landlords: The Oaks of Lewisville Apartments Lewisville , Texas

May 27 2016
Thomas J Kelly INC Worst surveyors ever Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Liars: Thomas J Kelly INC FL

May 25 2016
Otter Box Otter Box Defender series rugged protection for iPhone 6s plus False advertising Ft. Collins Colorado
Clumsy?? Author: conway, South Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Otter Box Ft. Collins, Colorado

May 25 2016
east cobb lawn mower The company ,Owner Harvey, lost my pressure washer and then refused to provide more than a beat up replacement or a $90 discount. My pressure was in new condition and had been used 5-6 times. I paid $350 for it at Home Depot. Despite involvement from Cobb County Police, Harvey refused to provide a reasonle amount of customer service. Marietta Georgia Author: Roswell, Georgia Landscaping: east cobb lawn

May 25 2016
Just in Time Cargo Logistics, LLC. Just in Time Cargo Logistics, LLC. JIT, LLC. Just in Time Cargo Logistics Costa Mesa, CAwww.jitclogics.com Scammers, Liars, Cheats, Ripping off Truckers, Bad for Business, Very dishonest, Costa Mesa California
Author: dallas, Texas Trucking Companies: Just in Time Cargo Logistics, LLC. Costa Mesa, California

May 25 2016
Freedom Guitar / Dewey Bowen Freedom from good service and reasonable prices San DIego san diego Author: La Mesa, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Freedom Guitar San DIego,

May 25 2016
DigiPro Media Gulf Coast Media DigiPro Media Scam Marketing Company Pensacola Florida Pensacola Florida Author: costa mesa, California Media: DigiPro Media Pensacola, Florida

May 24 2016
Ace Settlement Department Internet Author: California Credit & Debt Services: Ace Settlement Department Internet

May 24 2016
Seat Covers Unlimited Provided damaged goods and refused to fix Mesa Arizona Author: Centre, Virginia Car Parts & Accessories: Seat Covers Unlimited Mesa, Arizona

May 24 2016
The Fatherless Generation Foundation Torri J. Evans-Barton, Ph.D.Founder & Executive DirectorThe Fatherless Generation Foundation Inc. Fraudulently kept payments received for services not rendered Atlanta Georgia
Still no money back Author: Gainesville, Florida Credit Card Fraud: The Fatherless Generation Foundation Atlanta, Georgia

May 23 2016
Casey Chevrolet Newport News J Clyde Morris Sold me a car $5000 over blue book and made up another $3,000 on a warranty that was supposed to be free by purchasing the car Newport News Virginia Still was Wrong Author: Newport News, Virginia Auto Dealers: Casey Chevrolet Newport News Newport News, Virginia

May 23 2016
Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs I found a 1967 Chevy 2 nova for 8,400.00 to b sold by a Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs. This is a real person who is employed by National Geographic as a photographer. She said that the car was already crated up and ready to be shipped to who ever buys it. So she sent me a phony name of asb transport limited in Shelby my. I called 406-966-0277 and talked to George. When I tried to locate the shipping co via the web, nothing. Checked the shipping co address and 340 1st st de Shelby does not exsist.all my checking with Shelby police yielded this is a fraud and identity theft. Darn shame we can't do anything about it because it's not a million dollars. Bad excuse for what they are doing. Shelby mt. Internet
Author: Fruita, Colorado Auto Shipping Companies: Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs Internet

May 23 2016
Fitzgerald Enterprises Nevada Corp Fitzgerald Enterprises Omar J Fitzgerald Financial-Broker Services Tampa Florida, P A S Limited-Chicago Provided Deceptive Documents to obtain a Loan and never paid back the money due. Tampa Florida, New York, Denver Colorado Internet Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Business Consultants: Fitzgerald Enterprises Nevada Corp Internet

May 23 2016
Amtrak On April 20 2016 I purchased a round trip ticket from Van Nuys Amtrak Station to Anahiem Amtrak Station upon going and coming back the conductors were being rude and verbally abusive. I reported this to the Customer Relations Department but they did not help me in anyway.l Washington DC Washington A few comments... Author: Sun Valley, California Unusual Rip-Off: Amtrak Washington DC , Washington

May 23 2016
Erie Police County Department EPD I was assaulted by erie police on 6/2/15 Erie Pennsylvania
Yet again... Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Erie Police County Department Erie , Pennsylvania

May 23 2016
David owner Call Me Van Lones Theft/unlawful documents used/property held hostage Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Mesa, Arizona Moving Companies: David owner Call Me Van Lones Deerfield Beach, Florida

May 23 2016
Timberland uk I dont received nothing, the first time they told need pay the custom fee. Ok, i pay us$40 add i not received nothing and now they want 40 add for resend it. Internet Author: MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin Department & Outlet Stores: Timberland uk Internet

May 22 2016
AmeriTrust,  M. Pullley; J. Badgett Ripoff....loss over $2500 with this company while waiting to close on a HUD property in addition to paying HUD for numerous extension of time to close. After 6 months HUD closed my account, refused to allow me anymore extensions and I lost over $2500 in the process. AmeriTrust had no response. Don't waste your time and money. Find a reputable mortgage company. Charlotte North Carolina Author: New York Unusual Rip-Off: AmeriTrust Charlotte, North Carolina

May 22 2016
City of boulder police and d.a. and the court system Corruption everywhere!!! Boulder Colorado ??? Author: Boulder, Colorado Attorneys General: City of boulder police and d.a. and the court system Boulder, Colorado

May 21 2016
Car Registration Easy Guide This is identical to some of the complaints that I have already read. I went online to renew my car registation. These scammers have infiltrated the site, taking adventage of unsuspection consumers. I went on dol.wa.org to renew my license.The scammers have a very officlal looking cover, in order to deceive people unkown Internet Author: Bellevue, Washington DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration Easy Guide Internet