Your Search | mesa police department, det. j. bellows

1, Report #919101

Jul 22 2014
Timothy Spence Tim Unruh, Tim Unreal, P**** Boy, Dirty Sac of S*** Why thank you so much Tim tim for all the love and complements you are handing me.I will be most happy to inform anyone that wants to know....especially THE CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS Long Beach, California Author: Rancho Penasquitos, California Wanted Criminals: Timothy Spence Long Beach, California

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 21 2014
Jim Click Hyundai East We purchased a 2006 Mercedes C - 280 from this dealership back in February of 2012. Things were perfect in the beginning with our purchase and we were loving it. Unfortunately that came to a halt quickl . Tucson arizona Author: mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: Jim Click Hyundai East Select State/Province

Jul 17 2014
Chicago Lenders/Cactus Jacks Car was repo with NO missed payments Mesa Arizona Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Dealers: Chicago Lenders/Cactus Jacks Mesa, Arizona

Jul 17 2014
MidFirst Bank Construction Lending Department Oklahoma City Oklahoma/ Gilbert Arizona Nationwide Author: Chandler, Arizona Banks: MidFirst Bank Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
*NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts......Google-Cide Exposed By The Man Who Knew Too Much, Darren Meade. Adam Stuart Zuckerman, Michael Roberts, Paul Portelli of Rexxfield & Matthew Cooke of RemoveYourName.com censored the Internet to silence the voice of victims world-wide by removing personal blogs and functionality of the Internet controlled by hackers disguised as Online Reputation Management and SEO companies, censorship of the Internet (google-cide) available for hire, victims lose voice on cons, First Amendment Rights Costa Mesa, Nationwide Internet
Author: Laguna Beach, California ORGANIZED CRIME: *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: RIPOFF REPORT LAUNCHES FULL INVESTIGATION!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’s Allegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Google-Cide Exposed By The Man Who Knew Too Much, Darren Meade threatened and life in danger - SEO Reputation Management dark side Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
mike j anderson or daniel brown offered me a loan then asked me to get a vanilla reload card at put the first monthly payment on it, they took it and i never got my loan according to online area code searc bocca raton FL Nationwide Author: round lake park, Illinois Loans: mike j anderson Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
Joseph Foster,J Clark, Trying to say I owe money I don't! Threats to sue me for 10x the money said I owe. Washington DC Author: Shippensburg, Pennsylvania Legal Process Services: Joseph Foster Washington, Dist of Columbia

Jul 15 2014
Walmart deceptive tuna labeling Mesa Nationwide Author: Gilbert, Arizona Food Stores: Walmart Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
PropertyRoom.com This Police Auction website sold me a Blacklisted iPhone 4S. I found out when I took it to AT&T for activation. City of Industry California Author: New York, New York Cellular Phone Companies: PropertyRoom.com Internet

Jul 15 2014
My Florida specialty plate Michael Towner they charged for a specialty plate and registration of my car I didnt receive it miami Florida Author: hialeah, Florida DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: My Florida specialty plate miami, Florida

Jul 15 2014
Smiles on Broadway aka Deer Valley Smiles (Dr. Fuller) Bait and Switch Pricing Tempe Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Dental Services: Smiles on Broadway Tempe, Arizona

Jul 15 2014
South Coast Martial Arts Philip Sahagun, Juaquin Sahagun, and Gina Sahagun Abusive gym that does acts of hazing to minors and adults Costa Mesa California Author: Chandler, Arizona Alternative Health: South Coast Martial Arts Costa Mesa, California

Jul 15 2014
ST. Armands Group-Bahama Marketing Group Bahama Marketing Group MADE A LOAN, IT WAS PAID OFF AFTER THE POLICE CAME OUT WITH A SUMMONS, AND THEY RESOLD THE ACCOUNT TO SEVERAL DIFFERENT THIRD PARTIES Nationwide Author: burlington, North Carolina Loans: ST. Armands Group-Bahama Marketing Group Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
Amazon, guaranteedresumes.net, Amazon Local, JC Resumes.com, J. Melissa Cooper, Resume2hire.com Discount resume service not such a deal. Company offers same price without offer. Internet Author: New York, New York Employment Services: Amazon, guaranteedresumes.net, Amazon Local, JC Resumes.com, J. Melissa Cooper, Resume2hire.com Internet

Jul 15 2014
Knamart Non responsive to order mistakes Internet Author: Sonoma, California Department & Outlet Stores: Knamart Internet

17, Report #1162008

Jul 15 2014
Laguna Bay Spas Garbage right out of the box and service department = parts flunkies who make you do everything yourself Nationwide Author: Fort Mill, South Carolina Pools & Saunas: Laguna Bay Spas Nationwide

18, Report #1162082

Jul 15 2014
Broadway Auto Sales Tom Narekian Called me immature, I gave a bad review, Possible Harrassment, Police Involved Somerville Massachusetts Author: Arlington, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: Broadway Auto Sales Somerville, Massachusetts

19, Report #1162065

Jul 15 2014
Loyalty Reward Department Comcast Xfinity scam David Clarke Employee ID LHM d.clarke@comcast.net Scammed me out of $300 for a comcast promotion Nationwide Author: Waterford, Michigan Cable TV: Loyalty Reward Department Comcast Xfinity scam Nationwide

20, Report #1162055

Jul 15 2014
Lending Club Corporation Anthony Chase- accounting department Company promised they were legit, and would help me obtain a loan, and they would help me retrieve all the funds from the other imposter loan companies who stole Green dot money Paks San Fransisco California
Author: Warren, Michigan Loans: Lending Club Corporation Internet

21, Report #1162032

Jul 14 2014
RACHEL REEDY ROCKSTAR DETAILING Rachel Reedy Rockstar Detailing Rachel Reedy had STOLEN $25 in cash out of our car after a HORRIFIC job detailing. We let Rachel Reed know about our dislike in regards to her detailing as well as the $25 she had STOLEN out of the cup holder. A witness had watched Rachel Reedy STEAL the $25 in cash and stick it in her pocket. When approached, Rachel became very rude to my wife. Rachel Reedy didn't deny stealing that money, rather she just ignored our demands of returning our money, packed up her cleaning supplies, and left, but not before charging us $100 for the horrific detailing job. She had us go to her apt complex while she cleaned our car while we watched. My wife watched Rachel STEAL the money and pocket it. I demanded a refund and for her to return the money she had stolen. Rachel then walked off into her apt. Rachel has not returned any of our calls. Scottsdale Police have been notified about this theft. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Liars: RACHEL REEDY ROCKSTAR DETAILING Scottsdale, Arizona

22, Report #1161992

Jul 14 2014
A J Richie Camera Bait and Switch price increase Brooklyn New York Author: Boca Raton, Florida Cameras & Video: A J Richie Brooklyn, New York

Jul 14 2014
Innovative Debt Recovery Inc. / Dain De Felice IDR Chuck Lapose Refusing to pay me Phoenix Arizona Author: Mesa , Arizona Collection Agencies: Innovative Debt Recovery Inc. / Dain De Felice Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 14 2014
superior powersports FAILED TO REGISTER SCOOTER city of industry California Author: santa ana, California DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: superior powersports city of industry, California

Jul 14 2014
Marlow furntiure in Forestville I bought a queen size plat form bed I have been calling them since May telling them its coming apart no repair person yet Forestville Maryland Author: Temple Hills , Maryland Department & Outlet Stores: Marlow furntiure in Forestville Forestville , Maryland