METABOFUEL, SAVOY 6 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: METABOFUEL, SAVOY 6
There may be more specific results for "METABOFUEL, SAVOY 6"
For more specific results for "METABOFUEL, SAVOY 6"
Showing 1-25 of 32,392 Found Reports For more specific results for "METABOFUEL, SAVOY 6"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
Marc D. Wasserman Tried to bill me for towing /storage of car I owned/sold 6 years ago that is owned by a salvage yard currently Anaheim California Author: Huntington Beach, California Auto Storage: Marc D. Wasserman California

Aug 16 2017
liadbackloot.com ordered a pair of shoes and a mug on 5/31/17 was sent an email on 6/9/17 that my ordered was ready to ship and that i would be sent an email when they shipped. i have never received an email or the product yet. no way to get in touch with the company other than a little thing on their website. says they will respond in a few hours. i have yet to hear from them just filed a report with the bbb today Internet Author: grenada, Mississippi Specialty Stores: liadbackloot.com Internet

Aug 16 2017
Elly's Professional Hair Straightener Saw add on Facebook and YouTube for flatirons, I ordered them 07/24/17 got confirm email said it would be 4 to 6 weeks its 8/15/17 no flatirons. Checked folder I saved my confirmation in and no sign of confirmation email or web address. They deleted their whole URL but I can't understand how they infiltrated my personal folder in my email and erased the confirmation info. Internet Author: Greenville, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Elly's Professional Hair Straightener Internet

Aug 16 2017
Ellysworld.com I order a steam hair flat iron hair straightener. They took the $50 for the straightener out of my account. Then sent me an email sayin it would be delivered in 4-6 weeks. To check order status to see exact date of delivery. I went to check and now the whole website was gone. Internet Author: Grand rapids, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Ellysworld.com Internet

Aug 15 2017
Elly's Order the steam straightener for 49 and got email that said will take 4 to 6 weeks and tried to email them to get tracking and of course Facebook page or directs you to is no longer AVALIABLE. And I tried replying to their email and no response. Internet Author: Delcambre, Louisiana Beauty Salons: Elly's Internet

Aug 15 2017
West Coast Cash Buyers/Stuart Fox FFCR LLC, Legacy Home Network, Inland Property Management, Fox Financial, Stuart Fox Real Estate Investor/Broker Stuart Fox, Madison and Kyle ripped off 6 of us that were hired to train as property aquisitionists Oregon and Utah Works in florida, utah, nevada, california, washington, or, arizona Author: Neskowin, Oregon On-Line Business: West Coast Cash Buyers/Stuart Fox Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Route 6 Automall KIA RT 6 Automall Extreme price gouging and unethical treatment Swansea Massachusetts Buyers Remorse Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: Route 6 Automall KIA Swansea, Massachusetts

Aug 14 2017
Jody's Secret Ordered 3 Sports Bras on June 20th and was told 4-6 weeks. Credit card charged and delivery not received. Internet Author: Laguna Woods, California Sporting-good Manufactures: Jody's Secret Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
18 Nutrition 18 Shake I ordered what I thought was 1 bag of their shake. Plus a supplement. They charged me for 6 bags and the supplement. I called to cancel they said it shipped. Got Shipping notice 2 wks later. ! Internet California Author: Mt. Dora, Florida Weightloss Programs: 18 Nutrition Internet

Aug 13 2017
CyberScrub LLC CyberScrub Not Honoring Lifetime Upgrade Insurance Smyrna Georgia Cyberscrub Update Author: Elk Grove Village, Illinois Computer Software: CyberScrub LLC Smyrna, Georgia

Aug 12 2017
woww fashion woww also shows as Elly'sworld.com I ordered a Professional steam hair straightener for 49.99 on july 25th and said wait 4 to 6 weeks for delivery, although it has not been 4 to 6 weeks yet I tried to go into to check my order and the company shows no longer exists. Internet Author: Apple Valley, California Beauty Salons: woww fashion httpswww.woww Internet

Aug 12 2017
Jody's Secret I place a sports braw order i saw in the web site, paid for it with my credit card, its been two months, when they Emailed me it would be 4to 6 weeks i would be recieving my order, i havent recieved my order yet, i need them to send me what i purchased or i want my money back, money does'nt grow on trees you know. Thank you. Internet Author: Holyoke, Massachusetts Cross-Border Scams: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 12 2017
JODYS SECRET WORK OUT BRA Through SHOPIFY I ordered 2 of Jodys secret workout bRAS ON jUNE 22ND 2017 AND PAID $44.96 ON LINE THROUGH SHOPIFY I have made a complaint to Shopify they said to call my credit card company to refute the payment, which is a bit late to do after 6 weeks of waiting, Jodys Web Site is now inactive this was a major rip off! web site only Internet Author: Patrick AFB, Florida Alternative Health: JODYS SECRET WORK OUT BRA Internet

Aug 11 2017
Total Wireless after about 8 hours over several days, Total Wireless was unable to make LTE voice or multimedia texting work on my stock iPhone 6 Miami FL Total Wireless after about 8 hours over several days, Total Wireless was unable to make LTE voice or multimedia texting work on my stock iPhone 6 Miami FL Florida Author: napa, California Cellular Phone Companies: Total Wireless Internet

Aug 11 2017
Jody's Secret I purchased a bra on June 17, 2017. I was told it would take 4-6 weeks to deliver. I've tried to contact them because as of 8/11/17 I still haven't received the product. Unfortunately, it appears the store has vanished from the internet. No response to my email. Jodys secret seems to be they steal your money and disappear. Internet Author: Ferndale, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 11 2017
SMARTMONRY K. ODonoghue Grossly misrepresented the annuities my entire retirement is in. Over and over REPRESENTED it as a fixed 6% interest paying account. Repeatedly I indicated I wanted only the interest earned by my money and every time he assured me initially and since. Now...it's as if he finally woke up and tells me my total will be gone before I turn 72. All my nearly 400k won't have grown....it will be GONE Naples Florida Kevin ODonoghue dba SmartMoney /Annuities salesman Author: Naples, Florida Investment Brokers: SMARTMONRY Naples , Florida

17, Report #1392082

Aug 11 2017
Agility van lines Agility Van Lines (a moving company) job reference # R3191542 - Expected Move Date 6/23/17 During the whole month of May I was speaking with Alex who assured me that he would be my point of contact throughout the entire moving process, recommended I call Lied Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdal Author: Orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Agility van lines

18, Report #1392039

Aug 11 2017
Jodys Secret Woww Fashion Ordered a sports bra, was told 4-6 week wait. Order never showed. No contact info available. Asia??? says Phoenix, but I highly doubt it. Author: Middleton, Idaho Health Clubs & Gyms: Jodys Secret Internet

19, Report #1391974

Aug 11 2017
Monster Hair I ordered a air product from MonsterHair on 6/30. It has even been paid. I have never received it. It says Houston , Texas. Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Monster Hair Internet

Aug 10 2017
Preferred law, PLLC They said they were help my father and I a home modification with the mortgage lenders. They made us pay $557.0 for 6 months total of $3,9000. After we finished those payments were finished they started charging $298.00-$398.00 when I was late. They automatic withdraw out of me and my father's account for 2 years and 4 months. Nothing was done I fax everything they say they needed and responded back say everything is going good and they are in contact with our lender. It goes on like this For over two year's Salt lake city South Carolina Author: Inman, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Preferred law, PLLC Salt lake city, South Carolina

Aug 10 2017
Jody Secrets Ordered my 2 bras June 19, 2017 was told 4 to 6 weeks, charged my card no bras yet!!! Internet Author: Tupelo, Mississippi Supplemental Health Programs: Jody Secrets Internet

Aug 10 2017
Jody's Secret, WOWWFashion.com, Shopify Purchased product on internet with a 4-6 week promise on delivery - never received product Newark Delaware
Author: HUNTINGTON, New York Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 09 2017
Jody's Secret I ordered a bra on 6/13/17 and got a confirmation email but never received the merchandise unknown Internet Author: canfield, Ohio Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 09 2017
Chrysler New car was purchased and 6 months later the paint is peeling off the hood in multiple sites including pitting into the metal below. Chrysler claims this is the first time they have seen this problem and refuses responsibility . Nationwide Author: Hopewell Jct, New York Body Work & Repair: Chrysler Nationwide