Customer satisfaction commitment: ATI | Ripoff Report

Your Search | mid west national life insurance co. of tennessee, first health network, alliance for affordable ser
There may be more reports for "mid west national life insurance co. of tennessee, first health network, alliance for affordable ser"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "mid west national life insurance co. of tennessee, first health network, alliance for affordable ser"

Apr 24 2014
Knight of Columbus insurance I have made 4 attempt to cash surrender policies since Janurary still not cash surrendered yet Nationwide Author: Corona, California Insurance Companies: Knight of Columbus insurance Nationwide

Apr 24 2014
YoufitMemphis Jacob asst Manager This Company is running a scam rite now also Very Racist staff,BEWARE Memphis Tennessee Author: memphis, Tennessee Health Spas: YoufitMemphis Memphis, Tennessee

Apr 24 2014
Chantelle Nicole Designs a/k/a Chantelle Hupp and Chantelle Kerr CHANTELLE NICOLE DESIGNS RIPS PEOPLE OFF! Springfield Tennessee Author: St. Cloud, Minnesota Jewelers: Chantelle Nicole Designs Internet

Apr 24 2014
GTN Quotes GT Network At home call center scams Internet Author: Illinois Work at Home Business: GTN Quotes Internet

Apr 24 2014
GTN QUOTES GT Network GTN QUOTES IS RUN BY THE BIGGEST SCAM ARTIST AROUND!! Seattle Washington Author: Savannah, Georgia On-Line Business: GTN QUOTES Seattle , Washington

Apr 24 2014
GTN QUOTES - GT NETWORK GTN QUOTESGT NETWORK Company is a Scam and a ripoff Seattle Washington Author: Dallas, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: GTN QUOTES - GT NETWORK Seattle, Washington

Apr 24 2014
Expedited Travel, RushMyPassport RUSHMYPASSPORT.COM charges for expediting passports -Post Office has cheaper & easier way! West Palm Beach Florida Author: Ronkonkoma, New York Travel Companies: Expedited Travel, RushMyPassport West Palm Beach, Florida

Apr 24 2014
1800GOTJUNK Bad Business Practices! Sky High Prices! Rip-off! Dayton Ohio Author: West Carrollton, Ohio Franchises: 1800GOTJUNK Dayton, Ohio

Apr 24 2014
GT Network Former Manager Speaks Out, Scam Scam Scam Seattle Washington Author: Eugene, Oregon Work at Home Business: GT Network Seattle, Washington

Apr 24 2014
cashnetusa this so called loan company was very friendly of course, promising a huge loan sum. they continuously asked me to purchase a green dot card. The first amount was $340.00, the second was for 180.00. And they even went as far as to tell me that I owed federal taxes of 230.00 and I had to pay this before the loan was complete. I was so desperate, I wanted this loan I did. When I got upset that they said there was a technical error and they will give me all of my money back in a cashier's check within 15 business days. Folks please be aware this is an expensive lesson learned for me. Miami Florida Author: columbia, Maryland Questionable Activities: cashnetusa Miami, Florida

Apr 24 2014
Tactical Advantage - entrygear.com Stay the **** away from Tactical Advantage Ripoff Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Sporting Goods: Tactical Advantage Internet

Apr 24 2014
IPT Cellular owner do not use this aurthorized dealer for verizon wireless. They will rip you OFF>>> Cleveland, Tennessee Author: , Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: IPT Cellular Cleveland, Tennessee

Apr 24 2014
Dr. Kelly Sennholz - USANA - Callisto Health - Simple Vitality - Callisto Global Health MAKE MONEY, Meal Replacement, Lose Weight, Low Glycemic Diet, physician-directed program, Weight Loss Management, Bait-and-Switch DENVER Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Weightloss Programs: Dr. Kelly Sennholz - USANA - Callisto Health - Simple Vitality - Callisto Global Health DENVER, Colorado

Apr 24 2014
AskNow / SpiritNow Psychic Scam Greta and Louis Pontarelli: One Sun, Guiding Light Network, Circle of Stars, Intuitive Staffing, Online PsychicReviews, GetAPsychic, DiscoverPsychic, PsychicVilla, RealPsychicReviews, Impact Media Adv Conspiracy To Commit Organized Fraud Largo, FL - Temecula, CA, Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Fortune Tellers: AskNow / SpiritNow Psychic Scam Internet

Apr 24 2014
Beneficial HFC, HSBC Returned my insurance premium after spouse died and refused to payoff mortgage. Chesapeake Nationwide Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Mortgage Companies: Beneficial Nationwide

Apr 24 2014
Auto Owners Mike Long Maggie Adjuster Montgomery office I have had it with being mistreated and abused by these business owners and they're insurance company they refuse to pay for our stolen property that mike long took from a rent to own shed from him. he sold our property it does not matter if we was late he had no right to come on our property to destroy our yard and drive all over our yard and steal all our yard equipment riding lawnmower. it burns me up how I am being denied justice. they say mike long had intentions to do what he did and they don't cover to pay because he had intent to come on our property to do what he did. we are thinking of suing mike long for emitional distress. I'm tired of being done this way being mistreated and abused and we will sue auto owners because we are tired of people like mike long getting away with abusing people Lansing Michigan Author: United States, Alabama Insurance Companies: Auto Owners Mike Long Maggie Adjuster Montgomery office Lansing, Michigan

Apr 24 2014
All Kinds of Blinds / All kinds of Blinds of South Florida Angela and Phil Conroy will steal your money and waste your time. They're amateurs. Boca Rato Internet/Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: All Kinds of Blinds Internet

Apr 24 2014
Adirondack Fireplace Co. Don't get burned at Adirondack Fireplace Co. Amsterdam New York Author: Schenectady, New York Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Adirondack Fireplace Co. Amsterdam, New York

Apr 24 2014
LearningRx REVIEW: LearningRx customer satisfaction commitment, has 9.5 out of 10 customer satisfaction rating. More than 30,000 kids and adults have graduated program. LearningRx provides one-on-one brain training in 80+ centers nationwide, clients work directly with trainers about 5 hours a week, 12 weeks or longer. LearningRx receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, demonstrating a serious commitment to customer satisfaction. The number of happy graduates, documented results,  9.5 customer satisfaction rating lets customers feel safe, confident and secure when choosing LearningRx.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Adult Career & Continuing Education: LearningRx | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. LearningRx dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. LearningRx a successful nationwide network of brain training centers. A family of concerned passionate educators, professionals, & local business owners assisting kids & adults learn & perform faster, better, & more easily. Colorado Springs, Colorado

Apr 24 2014
Target Target National BankTD USA Target Credit Card Scam Nationwide Author: Highland, California Credit & Debt Services: Target Nationwide

Apr 24 2014
RED Auto ProtectionREVIEW: Ripoff Report VerifiedSafe™ RED Auto Protectioncommitment to customer satisfaction: RED Auto Protection stands on impeccable record, further dedicates itself to providing best possible customer service in Vehicle Service Contract Industry. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. RED Auto Protection known by quality auto dealers RED Auto Protection offers the best possible Vehicle Protection Plans at lowest possible cost. Operating in industry with many competitors who have poor reputations, RED Auto Protection is proud to be Ripoff Report Verified™. RED Auto Protection’s mission statement: to offer the highest quality vehicle protection plans with honesty, integrity, and unparalleled care for our most important asset...our customer--both before and after the sale. RED Auto Protection commitment,  going the extra mile for every customer. Ripoff Report Verified™ .. businesses you can trust.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Warranty: RED Auto Protection | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. RED Auto Protection RED Auto Protection the highest quality protection plans at the most affordable prices. Plans are offered by A rated underwriters who have all been in business for many years, ensuring stability and high claims payouts. Vehicle Protection Plans used by top quality Auto Dealers. Overland Park, Kansas

DR ROBIN HOBBS SHE IS A FRAUD AND CON- WOMAN NASHVILLE Tennessee
Author: Mt.Juliet, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: DR ROBIN HOBBS Nationwide

Apr 24 2014
Captian Mark White Federal Crime Enforcement Network Claimed I owed a debt of 987.00 and would not take a credit card. Insisted I pay through Western Union. And, I insisted I would not pay through Western Union. Said I would be arrested by Federal Marshalls if I did not pay immediately. I contacted the FBI and my local police and both insisted this was a scam. Fortunately, I was able to put a restriction on my bank account where he could not take any money. He is a mean and angry man if you do not say what he wants to hear. Internet Author: League City, Texas Federal Government: Captian Mark White Internet

Apr 24 2014
Postcard Mania Postcard Mania Postcard Mania defrauding my company Florida Internet Author: West Chester, Pennsylvania Sales People: Postcard Mania Internet

Apr 24 2014
CELLUNLOCKER.NET Unlock Codes are different than those provided to their network of Providers. Common problem. Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Internet Fraud: CELLUNLOCKER.NET Internet