Your Search | miller, pitt & associates

Dec 03 2016
Brandy Davis Fortuno aid Thacker Associates Zobri? promised to eliminate debt and sole 17000 from my visa from an old retiree I feel like a fool Nassau New York New York Author: Zephyrhills, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Brandy Davis Nassau, New York

Dec 02 2016
Barry Pope Associates LLC Credit Repair Con Man Moreno Valley california UPDATE: BPA website suspended Author: vancouver, Washington Credit Services: Barry Pope Associates LLC Internet

Dec 02 2016
Wakefield & Associates Collections Aurora Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Collection Agencies: Wakefield & Associates Aurora, Colorado

Dec 01 2016
Door to Door Services-Kenzie Miller Ultimate Green LivingHealth & Fitness Expolevoncleaningservice@gmail.comDoor to Door Services TCME Management I signed up for a vendor event. Come to find out, it was a scam. I'm out $155.00 and would love to get it back or them jailed. I'm not the only one. I assumed Little Rock. So unknown Internet Author: Little Rock , Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Door to Door Services-Kenzie Miller Internet

Dec 01 2016
Strano Rental & Realty Strano, Strano & Associates DON'T RENT or ALLOW TO MANAGE YOUR PROPERTY Belleville Illinois Author: O'Fallon, Illinois Property Management: Strano Rental & Realty IL

Nov 29 2016
Eric Noveshen/Envision Capital Bridgewater Capital; Bridgewater Associates; HR Ventures Envision Capital/Bridgewater Capital/Eric Noveshen Financial Advisor Fort Lauderdale Florida. Fort Lauderdale Florida Notice of Subpoena Issued Author: Henderson, Nevada Financial Services: Eric Noveshen/Envision Capital Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Nov 28 2016
BHG Housing Julie Gross, Karen Miller Scam involving bogus employment opportunity. Email requesting I9 employment clearance with false offer of employment. It seemed hokey to me so I didn't follow through. They claim Baltimore Office Internet Author: Riverdale, Maryland Employees: BHG Housing Internet

Nov 27 2016
Kerns and Associates Jeannie Wont refund my money she did not do a CPN as she stated she would Internet Author: Pembroke, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Kerns and Associates Internet

Nov 26 2016
BHG Housing, located in Detroit, MIchigsn Karen Miller & Julia Gross Assistant Office Manager Detroit Internet Michigan
Author: Aurora, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: BHG Housing, located in Detroit, MIchigsn Internet

Nov 26 2016
BHG Housing a Real Estate company Julia Gross Karen Miller Complete Scam! Email said they wanted to hire me on Wednesday at 10 am but only if I filled out an I-9 report to get clearence Internet Author: San Diego, California Realtors: BHG Housing a Real Estate company Internet

Nov 25 2016
Karen Miller; Julia Gross Hello Ronnette White, You are such a wonderful candidate, you would be a great addition to our company. My name is Julia Gross, I'm the hiring coordinator in our Charlotte office at BHG Housing. BHG Housing is a real estate company with over $17 billion in assets and 55-offices nationwide. I have a $51K/year Assistant Office Manager position available. Do you want the job? If so, can you get your I9 E-Verify employment clearance before 9PM this evening? I want to meet with you on Tuesday or Wednesday morning, but you need your clearance. Henderson NV Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Employers: Blue Housing Group Internet

Nov 25 2016
Larry H Miller Super Ford I showed up interested in Ford edges. They tried to get me into a Ford Edge with a price quote of 25500. I told them that I would think about it and I drove away.Slc Utah Author: Utah Auto Dealers: Larry H Miller Super Ford Slc, Utah

Nov 21 2016
Jules And Associates Inc, Jules Buenabenta, Scott Monroe, Michael Behar, Angel Nevarez, Jacqueline Demerjian, Christopher Shipp, Celenia Kurtz, Thelecia Dunnig, Scam outfit, Lures you with promise of good rates/clean proposal, then catches you with signature in fine print los angelas California Author: denver, Pennsylvania Brokerage Companies: Jules And Associates, Inc los angelas, California

Nov 21 2016
Ace Cash Express 702-518-6420702-723-6042Goggle Numbers online loans David Miller, Steve Morris, Mr Williams acecashexpress ACE Cash Express Author: Saginaw, Michigan Brokerage Companies On-line: Ace Cash Express Internet

Nov 21 2016
adultfriendfinder.com Various, Inc. No support. No customer service. No responses. Yes, they have my money. Sunnyvale Author: Miller, Nebraska Adult Web Site: adultfriendfinder.com Internet

Nov 17 2016
Loan Modifications Associates Presented themselves as being able to help with our Motaga. Had us send payments to them instead of the loan holder. Never communicated with our loan holder. By chance looking on the web yesterday, realizes My Home was set for Public Auction TODAY! 11/17 Doesn't say Utah Loans... Author: lebanon, Tennessee Real Estate Services: Loan Modifications Associates Internet

Nov 16 2016
Lutrell Shutz Haus David Loerman/ George Miller Thief and professional scam artist Baltimore Maryland Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Liars: Lutrell Shutz Haus Baltimore , Maryland

Nov 15 2016
PAUL MILLER LAND ROVER PARSIPPANY FORCED TO PAY FOR NEW BRAKES ON VEHICLE WITH ONLY 24,000 MILES Parsippany New Jersey Author: GUTTENBERG, New Jersey Auto Dealers: PAUL MILLER LAND ROVER PARSIPPANY Parsippany, New Jersey

Nov 13 2016
Phillips and Associates James G. Phillips, INC. Inadequate service for price involved Jenks Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Employment Services: Phillips and Associates Jenks, Oklahoma

Nov 12 2016
Cox communications They ripped i don't owe $1,412.54 the lawyers are a rip off to i don't want them to call me or send letters they lied about everything morgan&associates are ripoffs to need them to leave me alone 2601 N.W.expressway,suite 205 East Oklahoma ,City, Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorney Generals: Cox communications Nationwide

Nov 07 2016
NCO & associates Shawn Pope Very threatening/intimidating Baltimore, MD Nationwide Author: Great Falls, Montana BBB Better Business Bureau: NCO & associates nationwide

Nov 05 2016
David Hauser, Flavored Panel Does not pay, Beware! Miller Place New York Author: Lubbock, Texas Car Insurance: David Hauser, Flavored Panel Miller Place, New York

Nov 05 2016
Joseph Ryan & Associates Joseph RyanJoseph A. RyanJoe Ryan Do not hire, use, engage, EVER! Paoli Pennsylvania Author: Anytown, Pennsylvania Attorneys & Legal Services: Joseph Ryan & Associates Paoli, Pennsylvania

Nov 04 2016
INK and Associates Harrassment, threats of lawsuits and violance Riverside California file complaints with your state attorney General Author: Hollywood, California Collection Agency's: INK and Associates Riverside, California

Nov 03 2016
Sales Associates, Robert Bradley, Jennifer Bandera, Tony Richardson These people run an elaborate con to steal money from sales people who are trying to buy appointments McKinney Texas Author: Delray Beach, Florida Internet Fraud: Sales Associates McKinney, Texas