MLM RENOVATIONS & REPAIR SPECIALIST Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: MLM Renovations & Repair Specialist
There may be more specific results for "MLM Renovations & Repair Specialist"
For more specific results for "MLM Renovations & Repair Specialist"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 22 2017
Aamco transmission Ngs inc Con artist employer Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Aamco transmission Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 22 2017
American Home Shield AHS AHS avoids another repair and leaves homeowner hanging and on hold! Morristown tennessee Author: Morristown, Tennessee Home Warranty Companies: American Home Shield Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
Paul Miller Collision RUDE FRAUD Pompton Plains New Jersey Author: New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Paul Miller Collision New Jersey

Rest Easy 24/7 Roadside Svc Unethical behavior, Rip Off Sheridan Wyoming
Author: Los Angeles, California Truck Dealer Repair: Rest Easy 24/7 Roadside Svc Sheridan, Wyoming

Jun 21 2017
Jerry's Rod & Custom Jerry Vandenberg's auto body & paint Charged Me $75.00 per hour for a $15.00 per hour employee. claimed hours he didn't work,and Jerry did the same. I was actually at his hhome shop calling him at his commercial upholstery shop when he claimed frame work on my car for that day. My cell phone was pinning off his cell tower and he answered. I have pictures of his flunkie's work on my $50,000 car. 4 hours to remove the exhaust system consisting of 7 bolts and 4 cuts with a sawsall $2800.00 for tubs with beginner welds. practice welds on my frame and cuts in the frame for no reason. When I complained, I had to get the cops to his house twice to get my car back. Gardnerville Nevada
Pat R Author: Minden, Nevada Body Work & Repair: Jerry's Rod & Custom Gardnerville, Nevada

Jun 21 2017
Auto Pro's in Goddard, Kansas and their manager, WILL Dishonest, Stole my money, Did shoddy work, Lied to my face, Compulsive liar and personality flaw, Cheat GODDARD KANSAS Author: Garden Plain, Kansas Auto Repair Service: Manager Will at Auto Pro's in Goddard, KS GODDARD, Kansas

Jun 20 2017
American Home Shield AHS American Home Shield, did not repair my air conditioner after calling numerous of times. I have a daughter with special health care needs who lives in our home, having air during the summer months in Las Vegas is essential. As of June 20, 2017 American Home Shield has not contract me to resolve the issues. Memphis Tennessee Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Warranty Companies: American Home Shield AHS Memphis, Tennessee

Jun 20 2017
E's Shop and Auto Repair I was referred to this crook from a friend of mines who also said E (The Owner and Manager) took 6 months to fix his car. I have a 530i BMW I drove to E's shop on 04/07/2017.  Newport News Virginia Author: Newport News , Virginia Auto & Truck Rental: E's Shop and Auto Repair Newport News , Virginia

Jun 20 2017
Alltech Automotive Mark Federinko CAUTION: INCORRECT INSTALLATION OF IGNITION WIRES COST US OVER $11,357.75 Niagara Falls Ontario
Author: Niagara Falls Canada, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Alltech Automotive Niagara Falls, Ontario

Jun 20 2017
Tuffy Auto Center Kakale Inc, Kruger Enterprises False Advertising, Non Certified Technicians. Naples Florida Author: Naples, Florida Auto Repair Service: Tuffy Auto Center Naples, Florida

Jun 19 2017
National home advocacy center Santa Ana California I received a flyer in the mail saying they could help me to reduce my monthly Morgane payments they charged me 3000 dollars and have been working my case for 8 months and in that time I have had 7 specialist. Santa Ana California Nationwide Author: Macomb, Michigan Telemarketers: National home advocacy center Santa Ana California Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
MLM Formula Josh Cope Can not use email to cancel subscription within 14 days period America Internet
Author: White River, Other Internet: MLM Formula Josh Cope Internet

Jun 18 2017
P.S.T Computers Fort Lauderdale RIPOFF, PST Computers in. Fort. Lauderdale IS A RIPOFF! We took my iPad to PST computers for repair. THEY CHARGED ME $90.00 IN ADVANCE. They had it 2 days, and we paid $80 EXTRA because PST said it needed an LCD display. The day after we picked it u RIPOFF RIPOFF RIPOFF P.S.T. COMPUTERS Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort lauderdale, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: P.S.T Computers Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Jun 18 2017
Hurricane Diesel Scammers, Liars, Crooked and Incompetent Diesel Repair Shop Spokane Valley Washington Author: Post Falls, Idaho Auto Repair Service: Hurricane Diesel Spokane Valley, Washington

Jun 17 2017
Sprint Sprint lied to me about the terms of my contract, did not properly repair my phone or submit my phone to the company for warranty, and took hundreds of dollars for services they never rendered Austin, Texas Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
G Fox & Co., Junior Fox Defective product, refused to acknowledge customer, deleted my messages Toronto Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Optical Products & Repair: G Fox & Co Internet

Jun 16 2017
Authorized Camera Service Incompetent Camera Repair Service Woodland Hills California Author: Van Nuys, California Cameras & Video: Authorized Camera Service Woodland Hills, California

Jun 16 2017
Innovative Securities OR Life Division MLM scam Auckland Internet Author: Moscow, Alabama Investment Brokers: Innovative Securities Ltd Internet

Jun 15 2017
fields data recovery SCAMMED Nationwide Author: MCDONALD, Ohio Computer Service & Repair: fields data recovery Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
Infiniti bayside Tom Grimont Rude ignorant disrespectful queens village New York Question Author: queens, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Auto Repair Service: Infiniti bayside Tom Grimont bayside, NY

Jun 15 2017
Recovery-disk.com Extremely rude 0 customer service Internet Author: Southbridge, Massachusetts Computer Service & Repair: Recovery-disk.com Internet

Jun 15 2017
Bitcoin Brains scam, mlm, bitcoins, non payment LONDON Internet Author: Alabama Financial Services: Bitcoin Brains Internet

Jun 14 2017
WestFall O'Dell of Cheyenne Wyoming They did a repair to my semi truck and didn't follow through with diagnosing the problem any further then they should which caused more damage to my truck , Cheyenne Wyoming Nationwide Author: Taylor, Michigan Truck Dealer Repair: WestFall O'Dell of Cheyenne Wyoming Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
Az ankle and foot specialist Dan and keith bangart Illegal use of shots for feet Peoria Arizona Author: Shelton, Washington Attorneys General: Az ankle and foot specialist Peoria, Arizona

Jun 14 2017
  Amazon.com, used amazon notice in my email, warning of cancellation of purchase, when response was made the computer froze. Immediately a site warned of the problem as dangerous and offered to repair the computer requiring the remote operation of my computer by their company. This would allow complete access to all of my files. The microsoft specialist was not a microsolft employee Located on the internet using amazon warning On the internet using amazon as a front Author: Redmond, Washington Computer Fraud: Amazon.com Internet