Your Search | money edge, identity sweep, active periodicals, unitedbenefitadvantage.com, easy saver, startalent
There may be more reports for "money edge, identity sweep, active periodicals, unitedbenefitadvantage.com, easy saver, startalent"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "money edge, identity sweep, active periodicals, unitedbenefitadvantage.com, easy saver, startalent"

Aug 28 2014
American Homes for Rent company will not make repairs, return phone calls or emails and will not refund deposit, sd they didn't receive my rent when they did and wouldn't refund the money when I paid again Schaumburg Illinois Author: Aurora, Illinois Housing Rentals: American Homes for Rent Schaumburg, Illinois

Aug 28 2014
Adam Ginsberg Speedlings international Takes your money, the training isn't there, won't refund and it's thousands he takes. Los Angeles, California Author: Australia, California On-Line Business: Adam Ginsberg Select State/Province

Aug 28 2014
petamberalert Offered different packages for different services. I ordered a package for $199. All I received was a text they had received the money Internet Author: Austin, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: petamberalert Internet

Aug 28 2014
ACS Incorp claimed I had debt and only would take money pay for payment. na florida Author: north platte, Nebraska Collection Agencies: ACS Incorp Internet

Aug 28 2014
ARS/Rescue Rooter Misdiagnosed by Broken AC/Charged for Services I did not need then wanted More money to come back and Fix the problem/ Technician and Manager were rude and Insulting ! Hanahan South Carolina Author: Hanahan, Alabama Consumer Services: ARS/Rescue Rooter Hanahan, Select State/Province

Aug 28 2014
Publishers Clearing House ? Got a unknown call on my caller id from PCH Curtis White i asked for his address and he said Los Angeles, California he asked if i received a letter that was sent 5 weeks ago to me saying that UPS is coming over with a check. Since i did not receive the letter he Tried to get money from me via a scam using Publishers Clearing House's name. Los Angeles California Author: East Orange, New Jersey Questionable Activities: Publishers Clearing House ? Los Angeles, California

Aug 28 2014
reimageplus.com add promises 60 day no questions asked money back guarantee Internet Author: Southern, Maryland Computer Service & Repair: reimageplus.com Internet

Aug 28 2014
U.S, Govt. Grant Assistance In the last couple of years, I've received several phone offers for applying for federal govt money and in the mix of all they have either ask for money in processing and i've declined. So, today 8/28/14. I received a call from one of your employees requesting the same . Receive of govt funding and not to be rude. I requested as before the removal of my name and phone number. But, he (Alexander) the others have been Paul, or michael. But, to procede he became persistance and cursed at me . Saying he didn't give a s***, that he wasn't removing anything. and that he was going to call back and he did. At that time I hung up. The number given is a non-working number (202)304-8101 and there are others. I've tried before and received nothing, no funding. and If you don't mind please remove my name and number from further contact. Thank you. Washington D.C. Author: Amarillo, Texas Financial Services: U.S, Govt. Grant Assistance Washington

Aug 28 2014
Frederic Ballot European Vintage Car Company Sold my car, didn't send my money Cave Creek Arizona Author: Mansfield, Ohio Auto Dealers: Frederic Ballot Cave Creek, Arizona

10, Report #419354

Aug 28 2014
American Financial Resources. (AFR) REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) committed to 100% customer satisfaction, AFR implemented strategic changes to ensure clients success, focusing on finding ways to assist clients searching for new opportunities effectively even in sort of challenging market we face today. Nationwide *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with American Financial Resources, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: ruidoso downs, New Mexico Computer Fraud: American Financial Resources - mishael Rangel And Supervisor Sacramento, California

Aug 28 2014
HBI Group Inv Barry Powers,Tania,Gary Cain, Flavio. They keep your money and don't do anything for you. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Mortgage Companies: HBI Group Inv Houston, Texas

Aug 28 2014
Imperial Automotive Imperial Auto ServicesImperial Services Please do not buy from this company with the address 602-B East Chatham St Cary North Carolina 27511. They are sending out wrong equipment to get your money.They sent me out an invalid equipment. I had to take my car to the Dealer and they advise me that the equipment could not be program even though it look brand new. I called them and they phone was disconnected. When I finally got in contact with them they refused to give my money even though I had proof from the dealer that they equipped was not accurate. Please do not buy from this company. Please do not buy from this company. Cary North Carolina Author: Shreveport , Louisiana Computer Programmers: Imperial Automotive Cary , North Carolina

Aug 28 2014
LEDResource/Mike Anderson/John Anderson Leading Edge Displays and many others EXPERIENCED CRIMINALS Houston, TX Author: Houston, Texas Communications & Networking: LEDResource/Mike Anderson/John Anderson Houston, TX , Select State/Province

Aug 28 2014
Freedom Life Insurance This is NOT Health Insurance! You will be out of a lot of money dealing with this company!! Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Health Insurance: Freedom Life Insurance Nationwide

Aug 28 2014
Frank Antony Shorts takes money and don't deliver Sofia Internet Author: Sofia, Other Clothing Stores: Frank Antony Shorts Internet

Aug 28 2014
samson usa Samson exhaust returned exhaust for a refund . now they have the exhaust and won't refund my money Sturgis, SD Nationwide Author: knoxville, Alabama Motorcycles: samson usa Nationwide

Aug 28 2014
Djf-coins. DAVID FICKELSTIEN Canton MI Mailed empty box, filed claim with insurance and kept money Canton MI Author: Raritan, New Jersey On-Line Business: Djf-coins. DAVID FICKELSTIEN Canton MI Internet

Aug 28 2014
Joseph Hogue & Associates Joe Hogue I gave Joe Hogue $27,500.00 to finance a night club in Hawaii, He did nothing but steal my money Chicago Illinois Author: Annandale, Minnesota United States Postal Service: Joseph Hogue & Associates Chicago, Illinois

Aug 28 2014
Tactical Rifles Inc. tacticalrifles.net Did not deliver my rifle scope and kept my money Zephyrhills Florida Author: Naperville, Illinois Guns & Ranges: Tactical Rifles Inc Zephyrhills, Florida

Aug 28 2014
Swimwear Boutique Peggy Perryman WONT REFUND YOUR MONEY Sarasota Florida Author: Houston, Texas Clothing Stores: Swimwear Boutique Sarasota, Florida

Aug 28 2014
Skinny-IQ Deducted money from my checking account after I cancelled order Internet Nevada Author: Newark, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Skinny-IQ Internet

Aug 28 2014
Partsgeek.com, Parts Geek, PartsGeeks.com Crooks charge you multiple shipping charges, don't send your part, and don't refund your money New Jersey Author: Spring Valley, California Auto Parts: Partsgeek.com Internet

Aug 28 2014
Toure E Williams Toure E Smith We signed a 50k Deal With Him He Claimi He Had Major Record Label Conections and His Own Money Told Us From Major Deals He Has Done In The Past .... But tThe Only THing He Did Was Leave me with a 10k Lawyer Bill. Los Angeles Califrnia
Author: Downey, California Entertainers: Toure E Williams Los Angeles, Select State/Province

Aug 27 2014
Publishers Sweepstakes center Arvada Colorado--Lee Jackson I was told I would receive a $100 walmart gift card--during phone conversation,after I gave my credit card#, he starts adding more fees, so I said NO I change my mind, I do not want this at this time.---Money is still being taken off of my card!!!! These people need to be stopped!!! Arvada Colorado Author: west union, South Carolina Computer Mail Order: Publishers Sweepstakes center Arvada, Colorado

Aug 27 2014
morgan and associates Mike Thomas and Eric Thompson they threaten me with law suit that i owe money to a cash advance company online but i never received any money miami, fl 33111 Internet Author: KILMARNOCK, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: morgan and associates Internet