Customer satisfaction commitment: ACT | Ripoff Report

Your Search | money edge, identity sweep, active periodicals, unitedbenefitadvantage.com, easy saver, startalent
There may be more reports for "money edge, identity sweep, active periodicals, unitedbenefitadvantage.com, easy saver, startalent"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "money edge, identity sweep, active periodicals, unitedbenefitadvantage.com, easy saver, startalent"

Apr 20 2014
MobileMarketingCode suppose to be click here, there, there and there and poof you're making money...now WHERE DO I CLICK? Internet Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Internet Marketing Companies: MobileMarketingCode Internet

Apr 20 2014
Dealfind.com Ordered swimsuit online. They took my money BUT did not give receipt or provide proof of purchase. One month later, still no swimsuit. Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Clothing Stores: Dealfind.com Internet

Apr 20 2014
ITVN International timeshare vacation network Ripped off to the tune of $1450.00 for them to sell my timeshare. (suckered me right in). Kept me on until I cannot get the money back (>60 days per Credit Card Rules). orlando, Florida Author: high point, North Carolina Resorts: ITVN International timeshare vacation network orlando, Florida

Apr 20 2014
Freelancer.com I Used Freelancer.com for services and when I requested to transer $2,000 from my bank to the site for payment to my freelancer they charged me an additional $46.00. No biggy I figure hey, they are entitiled to a fee how else would they make money. shortly after I paid my freelancer, I was sent an email from Freelancer to pay my outstanding balance of $60. I asked what is was for no reply to date. Today I noticed from my paypal and bank statement they have automatically went in and paid themselves. I will be filing a report for fraud as I did not authorize this transaction. Do NOT use freelancer.com Australia Internet Author: Kansas Advertising Agencies: Freelancer.com Internet

Apr 20 2014
Zip Nada Zilch is a SCAM! zipnadazilch.com or ZNZ One or ZNZ Big Cash EXPOSED! ZNZ One is a SCAM Zip Nada Zilch is a scam! Learn the truth before it's too late, don't lose your money to this scam! Wichita Falls, Texas
Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Marketing Companies: Zip Nada Zilch, zipnadazilch.com or ZNZ One or ZNZ Big Cash Wichita Falls, Texas

Apr 20 2014
L&R Merchadising L&R Cheated me out of money for worked performed Concord New Hampshire Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Customer: L&R Merchadising Concord, New Hampshire

Apr 20 2014
Post The Link, LLC Internet Service Providers, EBusiness Solutions, The Coaching Department, Net Solutions, Business Development Center, Daeus Financial, EBiz, YES(Your Entity Solutions),Emblem Instructors,Broadway Consultants, A whole host of other names I can't remember . You can put this on your Credit card(s) then get a new one in the business name and you'll have 18 mon at 0 % intrest. Anyways you will make all your money plus a good profit back in less then 6 months. We will do everything it takes to make sure that your business makes it. We will be there to set up your LLC, Your WEB page, your Drop shippers, we will get you the right drop shipper for your product. All you have to do is pick the product and put in apx. 5-15 hours a week. Lies. GOOD CON. STAY AWAY From them. Orem Utah Author: Dennard, Arkansas Home Based Business: Post The Link, LLC Orem , Utah

Apr 20 2014
Walmart Money Card/Greendot MOneypak Blocked my account while I was grocery shopping..no access to funds to feed my children Nationwide Author: Anderson, South Carolina Consumer Services: Walmart Money Card/Greendot MOneypak Nationwide

Apr 20 2014
national credit adjusters THEY TOOK MONEY OUT OF MY ACCT. I DID NOT AUTHERISE.. hutchinson Kansas Author: Round Rock, Texas Questionable Activities: national credit adjusters hutchinson, Kansas

Apr 20 2014
60 Minutes Australia Ninemsn Michael Roberts Authorized Statement Ripoff Fathers Fight Check Book Journalism AKA Michael Usher, Danny Keens, Mark Britt, Matt James, Sydney Morning Herald, Media Watch pay-for-play, checkbook journalism, blind stupidity, Entertainment at all costs, lies for money, pays to remove witness so he could not testify at trial Internet
Author: Laguna Beach, California News Media: 60 Minutes Australia Ninemsn Michael Roberts Authorized Statement Ripoff Fathers Fight Check Book Journalism Internet

Apr 20 2014
Everest Monetary I was scam by everest monetary group for over Everest Monetary Group,Lillian Manning, Brittney Kennedy .Every time i called they wanted more money San Diego California2,000 dollars I gave to them and They promise a loan for 4,000 and then told me there I was told I will get at loan for 4000 and they ask me to send 490 and each time I gave 490 because I was already I trouble just I will get my money back . So I put out over 2000 to these a*hole San Diego California Author: Brooklyn, New York Loans: Everest Monetary Internet

Apr 20 2014
AAMCO Transmission Service Lawrenceville Georgia Franchise Location Corporate Office knowledge of dishonest franchise holder, who rebuilt pontiac transmission for $3.200 later found that old parts and cheap after market parts used i9n rebuild, did not properly program DOD Active Fuel Management to sync with transmission causing surging and additional damage to transmission and car engine, had to have another rebuild with new franchise owner that dealer said was actually DOD Active Fule Management failure that damaged transmission Car still surging and can't be driven without further damaging engine, which it is recommended be replaced or rebuilt Lawrenceville Georgia Author: Athens, Georgia Auto Repair Service: AAMCO Transmission Service Nationwide

Apr 20 2014
jam enterprises owned by jeff davis Just About Saving Money,INP home, Info Net Products,Digital Cable Today,Digital TV Express,Finally Free TV and Free to Air Jeff Davis took my money and delivered a non working box colorado springs Colorado Author: Empire, Michigan Attorneys General: jam enterprises owned by jeff davis colorado springs, Colorado

Apr 20 2014
Marketing Metrics Corp Steven E. Condit Steve Condit entered into agreements with me and failed to deliver as promised. With held money and made misrepresentations for his own benefit Pewaukee Wisconsin Author: Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin Advertising Agencies: Marketing Metrics Corp Pewaukee, Wisconsin

Apr 20 2014
John Casablancas Jasmine Ford the Talent Director and lauren silbert the head director pressure men and my 7 year daughter into paying them and we did gave them a deposit and we wanted to get our money back and they said that we couldnt Oakbrook terrace Illinois Nationwide Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Legal Services: John Casablancas Nationwide

Apr 20 2014
Colorado Technical University Financial Aid Department and Higher One commit fraud against students making interest off of stipend payments to students, hold money hostage for 2 week periods or longer. Rockford illinois Author: Lewiston, Idaho Colleges and Universities: Colorado t Select State/Province

Apr 19 2014
Merchant Services 123 Justin Frakes, Peter Goldman, Miki Roberts, Ben Rose, Charles Barcatta, Anthony Wright, Theresa-Cust Svc Total Rip-off Artists, Only there to take your money then they up and ran with all of it! Phoenix Arizona Author: Kaneohe, Hawaii Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Merchant Services 123 Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 19 2014
Sell and Recycle sellandrecycle.com Cell phone recycle for money Internet Author: Minnesota Recycle Centers: Sell and Recycle Internet

Apr 19 2014
All Seasons Pools, Orlando Our pool is a money pit and still not working Sanford Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Pool Builders: All Seasons Pools, Orlando Sanford, Florida

Apr 19 2014
Netspend Netspend let thiefs steal your money.....May be inside job!!! Tacoma washington Author: Lakewood, Washington Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Select State/Province

Apr 19 2014
Samiyatex Crooks, lie, cheat and steal Samiyatex is crooked company that runs by a lot of Middle eastern Indians. These people has lie, cheat and steal. They will sell you grad D clothes and shoes for grad A++. The y have been doing it to a lot of people. They did it to me in the passed. They showed me all the grad A++ used products and once i payed for the merchandises and leave. They switched the grad A++ with grad D. Can you imaging that i spent over $40,000 for good quality? Instead they sent me a container full of garbage. Almost every items were torn and had holes. I repeat do not trust these people. They love money and they are very dishonest. Los Angeles California Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Samiyatex Los Angeles, California

Apr 19 2014
united benefit advantage/ daily savings solutions siphoning off money every month from debit card alger, ohio Author: Sierra Madre, California Miscellaneous Companies: united benefit advantage Internet

Apr 19 2014
zbiddy Fraud - I won several auctions, they took my money but never received anything! 434 S. Military Trail, Deerfield Bch,  Florida 33442 Author: Southern, Utah Miscellaneous Companies: zbiddy Internet

Apr 19 2014
MIO prepaid reloadable cards Tesha Williams recieved the pin number on my reloadable card and took the money off of it. chicago Illinois Author: warsaw, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: MIO prepaid reloadable cards chicago, Illinois

Apr 19 2014
First Class Vacations - Firefly Travel Corp. REVIEW: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp's executive team & employees dedicated to customer satisfaction. First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp's approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in travel industry. *UPDATE: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. pledges dedicated to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: clearwater, Florida Cruises: First Class Vacations Boca Raton, Florida