MS 2013 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: MS 2013
There may be more specific results for "MS 2013"
For more specific results for "MS 2013"
Showing 1-25 of 12,717 Found Reports For more specific results for "MS 2013"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
ABC Marketing Solutions LLC --- SCAMMERS SEO / Google listing SCAM Boca Raton Florida 10+ Years of Scammer History - ABC Marketing Solutions LLC Author: Alabama SEO - Reputation Management: ABC Marketing Solutions LLC Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 20 2017
Johnny londoff chevrolet I bought a 2013 Chevy sonic with just over 20k they had a faulty hose that cause repair shops to miss diagnosed issue after I get it repaired I receive a notice advising me of the issue I take my receipts to them they wouldn't pay for the misdiagnosed parts which cost me &900 they have me $113 for the hose I've only had this car for a little over a year 20 k miles now 6 months later the check engine lights on again and my air conditioner is out they won't lift a finger to helpings never heard of a air conditioning unit going out on a 3 year old car they are a bunch of scams you might be alright if you buy a new car bit dont buy a used car they are sleazy Florissant missiuri Missouri Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Auto Dealers: Johnny londoff chevrolet Florissant , Missouri

Aug 19 2017

Aug 18 2017
Sherry Allen-Meyer Sherry Allen-DiazSherry AllenSherry DiazSherry Meyer 1-2-3 Spanish My Way, LLC Difficult, rude, does not uphold legal contracts Oxford Florida
Rebuttal to Brandi Lewis of Health Plus Trans. LLC Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Translation Agencies: Translators: Sherry Allen-Meyer Oxford, Florida

Aug 18 2017
msofficeworks.com MS Office Works Selling Counterfeit Microsoft Software New York Internet Author: New York, New York Computer Software: msofficeworks.com Internet

Aug 11 2017
Premier Cancun Vacations Rosario IsnerosCustomer Service Customer Service Run around Cancun Internet Thank You For the Information! Author: San Jose, California Travel Agents: Premier Cancun Vacations Internet

7, Report #1391968

Aug 11 2017
Coastal Loan Company, LLC with JD Byrider out of Lynchburg VA Swindle me in a sorry car Lynchburg Virginia bankruptcy Author: Hurt, Virginia Auto Dealers: Coastal Loan Company, LLC Nationwide

Aug 06 2017
Honor Finance I have a contract for 42 payments of 365.00 a month on a high intrest loan. I am done paying off this contract after one more payment. This company is saying i owe over two thousand dollars in late fees , when i asked what late fees last month i made payment and asked the payoff it was more reasonable but the next month all of a sudden all these fees over two thousand for what?? The guy Desmond says its called Simple Intrest which ive never paid late always on time except maybe one or two payments got pushed to end of contract but paid everything in full once workers comp was back reinstated. Other car dealers has contacted me to purchased a vehicle because they said i did very well on the car loan with intrest rate of 27%. I know im done paying on this car. When i call the company they answer the phone stating this is an attempt to collect a debt , i asked why does it say that my account is in good standing only owing a payment or two the lady verified last month but july was a different story. I called this company the lady started screaming at me about a car that was repo 10 years ago by this same company which i didnt think tnat contract had anything to do with the agreement i signed in 11/23/2013 so why did she mention that?? I need someone to help me with these people please help! Evanston, Illinois Author: Zion, Illinois Car Financing: Honor Finance

Aug 03 2017
First Class Vacations TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. restructured Customer Service Department ensuring 100% satisfaction with every client. First Class Vacation's main focus is providing customers with best vacation at best price. *UPDATE: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
CRUISE FIREFLY,RECANTATION, FIRST CLASS VACATIONS INC, Author: Delray Beach, Florida Cruises: First Class Vacations / Firefly Travel Corp TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. First Class Vacations specializing in all-inclusive air, hotel, & cruise vacation packages. First Class Vacations prides themselves on providing highest level of customer service, vacation planning. First Class Vacation’s goal, developing life-long relationships with clients. BOCA RATON , Florida

Aug 02 2017
Litetree / Jonathan Speigner Litetree / Jonathan Speigner I I bought some lite coins back in 2013 thru the site litetree. I left the lite coins in my wallet there and expected them to be there when I need them. I did not login until today and I found that the site do not exist anymore. Does someone have any information on how I can get my litecoins. Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Online Trading: Litetree / Jonathan Speigner Internet

Jul 31 2017
Premiere Management Partners, LLC Waterbury Place Condominiums17W300 22nd Street, Suite 250Oak Brook Terrace, IL 60181 Ms. Savenok is a pathological liar and a thief. She stole my security deposit from me after driving me out of my apartment, because I forced her to make much needed repairs. OakBrook Terrace Illinois Author: Wheaton, Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: Premiere Management Partners, LLC OakBrook Terrace, Illinois

Jul 31 2017
Kittle's Home Furnishings Center, Inc and Corinthian, Inc On Jan 2013 we bought a new livingroom furniture set and paid $2,515.74 from Kittle's Home Furnishings in Castleton, IN. We bought our new set to take w/us to our new house in North Carolina. We have bought alot of furniture from Kittle's, so that's where we shopped. The salesrep showed us a LR set made by Corinthian and said it was a great manufacture of furniture. WRONG it started falling apart about six months later. Nationwide Author: Southport, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Corinthian, Inc Nationwide

Jul 31 2017
HongKong UG industry Co., Limited Shenzhen UG battery Co., Ltd.Guangzhong Tian Ms. Betty Zhang tool my money and cheated me . Shenzhen china
Author: RIYADH, Toy Stores: HongKong UG industry Co., Limited Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
Lori Fleming, Lori Oldach, Lori Ann Fleming, Lori Ann Oldach, Lori Oldakowski, Lori Dunmire, Lexi Oldach and Lexi Michaels Professional Scam Artist, be it business or personal relationships St Petersburg Florida (((REDACTED DUE TO VIOLATION OF TOS))) Author: Oldsmar, Florida Websites: Lori Fleming, Lori Oldach St Petersburg, Florida

Jul 27 2017
Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga Joseph F. Lattuga, L& A Servicing group, Inc dba Dream Vacation Passport, Timeshare for Charity OWNER JOSEPH F. LATTUGA AKA JOE DRAKE IS A THIEF Sarasota Florida I am still being harassed by the Dream Vacation Passport co. Author: Florida Travel Services: Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga Sarasota, Florida

Jul 26 2017
National Arbitration Group Eva Tyler told me I had an outstanding payday advance from 2013 from Chase Bank and that charges were going to be filed if I didn't pay this debt Atlanta, Georgia Author: Yakima, Washington Bad Check Writers: National Arbitration Group Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
EDI GABRIELLA VALERIA BONETTO EDI GABRIELLA VALERIA BONETTO, AKA EDI BONETTO, AKA GABRIELLA BONETTO Ms BonettoFinancial ''SCAMMER'' Well known Internationally. we invest and loan to Ms, Bonetto over 480,000 Euro she issue a Fake promissory note and disappear. Please if you came close to her report her to the Interpol. vera Trufatrice MILANO Author: New York Banks: EDI GABRIELLA VALERIA BONETTO MILANO,

Jul 25 2017
Margaritaville Biloxi Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville, Biloxi, MS Margaritaville Biloxi employees pedofiles Biloxi, Mississippi Author: Mississippi Hotel: Margaritaville Biloxi Mississippi

Jul 24 2017
Florida Veterans Assistance Association, Inc timeshare, donation, rip-off, upfront fees, insulting, sarcastic, rude, Tampa Florida good luck and God bless Author: Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Florida Veterans Assistance Association, Inc Tampa, Florida

Jul 22 2017
NACPB (Natl Assoc of Certified Public Bookkeepers) Total waste of money, Internet I have had an Good experience with NACPB Author: Sebring, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: NACPB (Natl Assoc of Certified Public Bookkeepers) Internet

22, Report #1201395

Jul 22 2017
Capital One Bank 1099-C Must Be Issued the Same Year Debt was Forgiven Salt Lake City Utah 1099-C issued on disputed debt Author: Arcade, New York Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Bank Salt Lake City, Utah

Jul 22 2017
RUSNEFTEGAZ REFINERY SERGEI BESPALOV OAO RUSNEFTEGAZ LARIZA KALANDA AKA OIL SCAM THEY DEFRUTED MY COMPANY AND MY CLIENTS Russia RUSSIA FEDERATION Rusneftegaz ''Scam'' Sergei Bespalov Larisa Kalanda Author: PALM BEACH, Florida Telemarketers: RUSNEFTEGAZ REFINERY Russia,

Jul 20 2017
We do metal roofs 2013 installed a roof and still have leaks Lewisburg Pennsylvania Author: Millville, Pennsylvania Roofing Companies: We do metal roofs Millville we, Pennsylvania

Jul 20 2017
NYS child support enforcement in columbia county New York current and medical child support terminated in 2013 and 2014 ordered 11.00 week ,they are fraudulently taking 124.03 week knowing there is a court order but will not change in system hudson New York Author: peabody, Massachusetts Liars: NYS child support enforcement in columbia county NY hudson, New York