MS 2013 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: MS 2013
There may be more specific results for "MS 2013"
For more specific results for "MS 2013"
Showing 1-25 of 12,787 Found Reports For more specific results for "MS 2013"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
Art Van furniture Purchase Ashton leather sofa, love seat,chair 2013. Purchase a 10 year leather warranty. Single women no children. In 2016 the leather sofa start to peel. Notify the warranty company . The warranty inspector said it was peeling because it was dry & it's not covered under warranty really. Will not purchase another Warranty. My next furniture purchase will come from Gardner White see you Art Van furniture you will not scam me again on a Warranty. Southfield Michigan Author: Oak Park, Michigan Inspectors: Art Van furniture Southfield, Michigan

Oct 15 2017
Masley Yardley Chevrolet Matt Kelly at Yardley Massey Chevrolet Plantation Florida Father of a 22 year old daughter who has an extended warranty on a 2013 Dodge homeless individual has had her car for over 40 days won't look at it return calls or honor the agreement Plantation Florida Author: Coopercity, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Masley Yardley Chevrolet Plantation, Florida

Oct 12 2017
Luxury Vacations in Paradise, Inc. Mr. Blake Adams, CEO Ms. Sabra Adams, COO Mr. Scott Gagnon, CFO This membership has been misrepresented at the Fort Lauderdale location. Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Miami, Florida Travel Services: Luxury Vacations in Paradise, Inc. Deerfield Beach, Florida

Oct 10 2017
BGE Baltimore Gas and Electric holding me liable for a bill that is not mine baltimore Maryland Missing Detail Author: Baltimore, Maryland Collection Agency's: BGE , Other

Oct 09 2017
Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. ripoff, make promises, represents one thing and then seeks to never follow through with commitments, abusive demanding demeaning boss Henderson Nevada Carpet Bagger Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Con Artists: Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. Henderson, Nevada

Oct 08 2017
Shutterschmack/Jennifer Espensen Jennifer Espensen Refused to cancel an outdoor photo session on a pouring rain day, did not do the type of photos I asked for that she swore she could do when I interviewed her, proofs came back with really bad lighting many dark and too much in shadow and others way too light and over exposed. New York New York Rebuttal to Shutterschmack's response. Author: Bronx, New York Photography: Shutterschmack/Jennifer Espensen New York, New York

Oct 08 2017
DriveTime DT Acceptance Corp. In 2013 Dec.13 I went to Carmax to purchase a car. Houston Texas How could you make the payments to the wrong company all these years? Author: Pequannock, New Jersey Car Financing: DriveTime Houston , Texas

Oct 05 2017
amazon prime store card Bait n switch interest rate and Syncrony Bank is the worst to call. There is no heartbeat in the organization. Orlando Florida Typical Author: ESCONDIDO, California Credit & Debt Services: amazon prime store card Internet

Oct 05 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Student Loan Relief's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with SLR. Student Loan Relief is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Seriously final Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Student Loan Relief TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Dallas, Texas

Oct 05 2017
StoresOnline rip-off outright fruaud here is objective evidence for all who want it! Orem Utah Thank you for the head's up on the hassles, bad services, and delays Author: Virginia beach, Virginia Software: StoresOnline Orem, Utah

Oct 03 2017
OMEGA RELOCATIONS Poor service Miami Florida CUSTOMER POSTING FALSE CLAIMS - MIAMI TO FRANCE Author: Saint Julia, Florida Shipping & Handling: OMEGA RELOCATIONS Miami, Florida

Oct 03 2017
us bank us bank home mortgage Fraud Nationwide The previous matter Author: otway, Ohio Banks: us bank Nationwide

Oct 02 2017
minutedownload.com Provided invalid license code for MS Office 2013 Internet Author: Tallahassee, Florida Software: minutedownload.com Internet

Sep 29 2017
Moving APT Mr. Aviv Meyr, President Ms. Lily Lamour, Customer Service Manager I paid $2300 deposit to move my furniture through Moving APT. Their truck broke down on the way to do my move, so I cancelled. I asked for a refund and was told that I couldn't get a refund but I could apply towards a future move. Miami Florida Author: Harbor City, California Moving Companies: Moving APT Miami,

Sep 28 2017
Ms. Ms. Muncie Indiana Seriously..... Author: Muncie, Indiana Emergency Medical Services: Delaware County Indiana EMS ,

Sep 28 2017
An Estate in Time Jennifer Lamb Warning: An Estate in Time Estate Sale Company posts fabricated reviews Scottsdale/Queen Creek Arizona Family Reviewing Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auction / Liquidators: An Estate in Time Jennifer Lamb Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 28 2017
We Rent For You American Cosigners.Trust Alliance Cosigners We Rent For You is American Cosigners, Frauds! Kentucky I have documented proof/evidence that American Cosigners is LYING! Author: Richland, Washington Internet Fraud: We Rent For You Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Lisa Laterza presticrediti she is asking for a lot of money Como monteolimpino Have a look.. Author: Hanoi, Vermont Brokerage Companies: Lisa Laterza Como,

Sep 25 2017
Ben Hilton Took My Money Didn't Give Me Training Taylorsville MS Author: Raleigh, Mississippi Computer Software: J Brown Marketing , Mississippi

20, Report #1401958

Sep 23 2017
Belle and Mims International Consulting Group Stealing from Start-ups Looking for Funding Memphis Tennessee Documented Proof of Belle and Mims' Scam Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Investment Brokers: Belle and Mims International Consulting Group Memphis, Tennessee

Sep 22 2017
Southern Perfection Painting Inc Sabrina Williams, David Williams Evil company!!! Do not use ever!! Grayson Georgia Illegal to use info obtained from mugshot website Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Paint & Wallpaper: Southern Perfection Painting Inc Grayson, Georgia

Sep 21 2017
Pool doctor Staten Island | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Pool doctor Staten Island Pool doctor ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Staten Island New York
Pool Doctor Contractors Author: New York Builders & Contractors: Pool doctor Staten Island Staten Island , New York

Sep 19 2017
electricwindowglassfilm.com SCAM - No process for quality control, terrible service, send broken products refused to replace Internet Limits of Our Replacement Policy Author: New York, New York Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Rollertrol Internet

Sep 18 2017
Solange Brodsky ; Ms Solange Brodsky ; Solange Simonini Solange Simonini ; Complete Marine Services Incorporated ;Yaght BrazilMrs. Solange Brodsky ; Marine Motor Parts Incorporated Ripped me off for over $2000 and never repaid. Highland Beach Florida
Author: Laguna Beach, California Ex- Girlfriends: Solange Brodsky ; Ms Solange Brodsky ; Solange Simonini Highland Beach, Florida

Sep 16 2017
Jenkins acura Mark McCardle In May of 2013 I needed a new used car I went to Jenkins Acura of Ocala I am on Social Security disability I make about $2,000 a month Jenkins showed me one car a 2005 Ford 500 Since my other car basically died I felt I was between a rock and a hard place I ended up with a $10,000 loan over 48 months $279 a month and I bring home around $2,000 a month Given that I'm a highly functioning Asperger's... I wish I had taken somebody with me to Jenkins Acura that day The car is now costing me at least as much in repairs as the monthly payment Ocala Florida Robert are you kidding me! Author: Lakeland, Florida Auto Dealers: Jenkins acura Internet