MS 2013 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: MS 2013
There may be more specific results for "MS 2013"
For more specific results for "MS 2013"
Showing 1-25 of 2,712 Found Reports For more specific results for "MS 2013"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 18 2017
Instasmile They sold me a product that wasn't what I suppose to get.... They sent me a 6 teeths set which wasn't a full set and it too big and wide looking like s clown teeth.... They didn't fit nor clip... They send u impression and Instasmile have the last say so... Once they receive ur impression they can tell you if they can help you are not which they told me yes Ms Spencer it look like I can help u which when I got the impression I was like calling them to tell them this ain't right... Which they said I didn't have any back teeth which I clearly have... So they said someone will sent u a email about ur problem.... They emailed me almost the end of the day which they know they was closing which I couldn't call them anymore... They made a product which they knew I couldn't uses.... It's sad Chicago Illinois
Author: Laurel, Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: Instasmile Chicago, Illinois

Apr 13 2017
Alsbou Motors, Mr. Bilal Alsbou, Owner, Ms. Sonia Rolland, General Manager Excuses and more excuses. Avoid like the plague Milwaukie Oregon
Author: Oregon Auto Dealers: Alsbou Motors Milwaukie, Oregon

Apr 06 2017
Student Relief Center LLC SRC The Company (SRC) Student Relief Solutions LLC has NO valid Customer Service phone number. When calling the company at: 1-877-659-2661 at 9 am start of business day, recording states “due to high call volume….” Then, a recording offers an opportunity to leave a voice message and the MAILBOX IS ALWAYS FULL. An email comes from an echosign@echosign.com in my Gmail account and also offers a processing@studentreliefcenter.net I have never received an email from that address. The email asking for a new ACH form is a “picture” not a document with an html link in it asking for banking information to continue taking $49.99. This has been going on since 2013. Fort Lauderdale Internet Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Credit Services: Student Relief Center LLC Internet

Apr 04 2017
Turbo MS QUEBEC Author: Edmonton, Alabama Warranty Companies: Turbo MS QUEBEC ,

Mar 13 2017
safeway insurance denied insurance clamim bu fraud Jackson ms Nationwide Author: Jackson, Mississippi Car Insurance: safeway insurance Nationwide

Mar 08 2017
Scott Phillip Lower Scott Lower CGA, LIAR, CHEAT, SOCIOPATH, BROKER, BANNED, CORRUPT, UNETHICAL Surrey, British Columbia
Scott Lower Author: VANCOUVER, British Columbia Accounting: Scott Phillip Lower Surrey, British Columbia

Mar 07 2017
sertrus ibm/ fannie mae southside residential properties bank america transferred me after getting funds to foreclosure with seterus 2013 chicago illinois Nationwide Author: evergreen park , Illinois Mortgage Companies: sertrus Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
Moreen Albazii, Ms Lina Tiareh and Doreen Kasim Brodcastwave UK County Court Judgement Against them Perivale Perivale Author: Perivale, Business Consultants: Moreen Albazii, Ms Lina Tiareh and Doreen Kasim Perivale,

Mar 06 2017
Living Spaces In Jan. 2013 I purchased a recliner chair at Living Spaces for my 87 year old father for Christmas. After 3 years the chair is falling apart. Living Spaces will not stand behind their product. Woodland Hills/Los Angeles California
Author: Menifee, California Appliances: Living Spaces Woodland Hills/Los Angeles, California

Mar 03 2017
Ms. Ivy Kushner I paid Ms Ivy Kushner thousands of dollars to sue Charles Booth for defrauding me out of $35,000 and she did nothing. I reported her to the Arizona Bar Association and all they did was to protect her. Scottsdale Arizona More Lies Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Ms. Ivy Kirshner Scottsdale, Arizona

Mar 02 2017
DISH DISH took 400.00 from me Corinth MS Contract.... Author: Corinth, Mississippi Producers: DISH

12, Report #1020699

Feb 28 2017
Source One Network Solutions LLC Source One Network Solutions doesn't pay their Sub-Contractors Madison, Wisconsin More Obfuscation & Underpayments Author: Vancouver, Washington Dead Beat Customers: Source One Network Solutions Madison, Wisconsin

Feb 27 2017
FLEX SEAL, clear SWIFT RESPONSE Weston, FL 33331www.getflexseal.com SteelLEAKINGclearANDbright Booneville, MS (CVS & Wal-Mart).... to Canadian ma Nationwide
Author: Booneville , Mississippi Attorney Generals: FLEX SEAL, clear Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
iStar Software I ordered an upgrade for Microsoft Outlook 2013 with the promise from iStare Spftware that I would receive a key number very soon after I downloaded the outlook software. I am still without a key number to validate the software. I call the phone number provided, but the compoany that answered had no affiliation with iStar Software. I tired to stop the credit card charge from being paid, but the card company said that payment had already been made. I will enter a dispute withthe charge in an effort to get restitution. Do not do business with this company!! It is a scam!!! Walnut California Author: Katy, Texas Computer Software: iStar Software Walnut, California

Feb 21 2017
American Airlines Ms. Veronica Muse who works for American Airlines contacted me on Monday, February 20, 2017, to tell me that American Airlines would be denying my claim for destroying my laptop. After asking Ms. Muse to put this in writing she declined. Once, I received Damaged claims not being honored just conversation circle jerking. Phoneix Arizona Worth vs. replacment Author: FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina Travel Companies: American Airlines Arizona

Feb 19 2017
Mary A Pogue Purchased gold coins from Goldline Inc from 2009 thru 2013 in the amount of $250,000.00 and was overcharged by at least 35% The value of these coins at the time of purchase was only $137,000.00 .Mary was also over 90 years old at the time of these transactions hibbing Minnesota Author: Hibbing, Minnesota Sales People: Mary A Pogue hibbing, Minnesota

Feb 18 2017
Ikrimaah Assunni Peter Jarrett (PJ) Ikrimah PLC PTE LTD Promised quarterly interest on $8,250.00 in 2013. After first interest, nothing received over 3 years later. I requested return of principal since 2014. Singapore Internet Author: South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Ikrimaah Assunni Internet

Feb 17 2017
Credit acceptance RIPPED US OFF!!!!! South field Michigan CHRYSLER 200 2013 Author: Flushing, New York Loans: Credit acceptance South field, Michigan

Feb 17 2017
MS Variety Stores I ordered and paid for goods in the 14th November 2016 and as at today's date have received nothing. I have emailed in numerous occasions and had no reply. What a scam  Internet Author: Padstow, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: MS Variety Stores Internet

Feb 14 2017
Lexus of north miami Gave back a lease in 2013 I had credit checked in 2015 and it was perfectWent for a home loan in 2017 and all of a sudden there is a collection from Lexus Toyota financing for wear tear since 2013. They back tracked the history on credit report. Illegal Mafia style tactics extortion North miami Florida Author: Miami Beach , Florida Auto Dealers: Lexus of north miami North miami, Florida

Feb 14 2017
Ms. DO NOT EVER BUY SAMSUNG APPLIANCES Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Appliances: SAMSUNG Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
visible.net In May 2013 ,They initially contacted for charge for these online marketing and/or website development services is of current website I had, Then stated this website will not work had be redone and new produced had to be marketed. They could not revise Redmond Internet Author: Houston, Texas Work at Home: visible.net Internet

Feb 08 2017
AP Shop Ms. Lin Fake UGG boots clearly advertised as 100% authentic Internet Author: Canton, Ohio Clothing Stores: AP Shop Internet

Feb 06 2017
Bridgecrest formally known as drive time Ok I financed a 2007 Chrysler 300 back in nov of 2013 I paid on time for almost 3 years and then I could no longer afford the vehicle my father agreed to take over the loan so I tried to get my name off the loan since the car would no longer be mines Nationwide Suggestion.. Author: Temple Hills , Maryland Auto Dealers: Bridgecrest formally known as drive time Nationwide

Jan 31 2017
Gemologica Inc Ms White, Roxan Industries SCAM Jewelers Besware New York Cotu New York Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Liars: Jewelry Stores: Gemologica Inc Internet