Your Search | ms 2013

1, Report #1319481

Jul 28 2016
David Maus Chevrolet Dealer Sold Me a Low Mileage Used 2013 Altima with a Faulty AC Sanford Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Mechanics: David Maus Chevrolet Sanford, Florida

Jul 24 2016
programsdepot.com programdepot.com Sold me a bogus license for Microsoft Office Professional 2013 Miami Florida Author: Cambria, California Computer Software: programsdepot.com Miami, Florida

Jul 23 2016
Directv charging me after 3 alerts to cancel 2 phone and 1 in writing Internet Author: coffeeville ms, Mississippi Cash Services: Directv Internet

Jul 23 2016
Family Law, Inc. MembershipAgreement 9/3/2013 Los Ageles California Author: Deltona, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Family Law, Inc. Los Ageles, California

Jul 18 2016
Shenzhen Wenpo Trade CO, LTD Ms. Jenny Lin I placed a order for a Iphone in the amount of $230. 120 days ago still havent received my merchandise.  Nanshan District, Shenzhen Internet
Author: Barstrow, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Shenzhen Wenpo Trade CO, LTD Internet

Jul 18 2016
MS fashion junkie Ms fashion junkie shop Shop MS fashion junkieHarisat Agbabiaka Personal Shopper scam Lawrenceville Georgia
Author: Alabama Liars: MS fashion junkie Lawrenceville , Georgia

7, Report #1272071

Jul 18 2016
NRA They are accusing me of getting a loan of $350 in October or November of 2013. I have not borrowed any money, because I am on Disability & have been since 2012. Internet Author: Pembroke, North Carolina Collection Agencies: NRA Internet

Jul 14 2016
IHire Inc Frederick MD I used IHIre for a few months in 2013 and then cancelled since the information they were sending me was not of use to me. I did not receive anymore job listings or reports from them after that but recently realized upon close review of my bank financial s Career search company Frederick, MD Internet Author: Sumter, South Carolina Internet Service Providers: IHire Inc Frederick MD Internet

Jul 06 2016
Mobil 1 Lube Express They change my oil on my 2013 Infiniti FX45 which lead to me throwing a rod in my engine from lack of oil leaving me with $10,000 in damaged Grand Prairie Texas Author: Glenn Heights, Texas Oil Companies: Mobil 1 Lube Express Grand Prairie, Texas

Jul 05 2016
Goldstein and Associates Online LLC Company called and said they are filing a class A felony case on me for an online loan I took out in 2013 which I know is incorrect I havent taken out a loan online. They said if I dont pay 1203 they will file my name with the attorney general and I will spend time in the state penitentiary. I asked for information and she said she couldnt give it to me and wants me to pay 300 down now. Iowa Nationwide It's a scam - don't contact them at all Author: Northglenn, Colorado Banks: Goldstein and Associates Nationwide

Jul 02 2016
United Vacation Network Suncoast Incentives, Suncoast Vacations, Travel Services LLC, Royal Palm Vacations I bought in to this vacation network in 2007. Did not have any problems booking hotels/condos until 2013 when I retired and looked forward to traveling. When I phoned to book in 2013, I got no response on the phone, fax or email. I vested $2,500.00 to get in to this program and paid $225.00 per year maintenance fee. I would like to get my money back. Extremely disappointed in this company! Largo Florida Author: Pinnacle, North Carolina Travel Services: United Vacation Network Largo, Florida

Jun 30 2016
Ms. Enterprise says I damaged a Jeep that I rented in August 2015. I never rented a Jeep from them; it was an economy car. They have now posted me on a No Rent List. These people are just wrong and it seems this happens too many times to other people who rent from the,. Houston TX Author: Houston, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise car rental Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
MATH12 MS ASSIGMENT MEMBER OF MSPA, BRENDA ATKINS, MYSTERY SHOPPING PROVIDERS ASSOC. scma, no phone number to call directly to verify the true of the email. Internet Author: NORTH ST PETERSBURG, Florida Shopping Centers & Malls: MATH12 MS ASSIGMENT Internet

Jun 25 2016
IMPEX TRADING COMPANY LTD IMPEX TRADING SARL IMPEX TRADING INTERNATIONAL, HK WORLD DREAM INVESTMENT ACT MR. ABRAHAM JUNIOR NGOSSO, PRESIDENT AND CEO MR. MOOSA M AL WAHAIBI, MANAGING DIRECTOR MS. MOONA KAMASSI, CFO CONTRACT DEFAULT AND STOLEN FEES YAOUNDE, CAMEROON; OMAN; AND DUBAI YAOUNDE, CAMEROON AFRICA Author: California Financial Services: IMPEX TRADING COMPANY LTD Internet

Jun 23 2016
ESCHELON MS ESCHELON MERCHANT SERVICES AND ITS DECEPTIVE PRACTICES BY THEIR AGENT MICHAEL LEE BEWARE! Pheonix AZ Author: Thousand Oaks, California Credit Services: ESCHELON MS AZ

Jun 20 2016
american car center my car has been in the shop more than I drove it, they keep sending it to the same shop, that don't know nothing. Jackson Ms
Author: YAZOO CITY, Mississippi Auto Dealers: american car center Jackson ,

17, Report #1312002

Jun 17 2016
Charlotte A Carter Ms. Carter took money for services she failed to provide. Enumclaw Washington Account Paid In Full Author: Tacoma, Washington Legal Services: Charlotte A Carter Enumclaw, Washington

Jun 15 2016
Force Business Consulting, US Branch Ms. Alexis Watts , HR Manager Teresa Templeton , HR Manager Force Business Consulting Using Employment to get your money via Credit Card Geneva Switzerland Internet NY Office Nationwide SCAM! Author: Pinson, Tennessee Questionable Activities: Force Business Consulting, US Branch Nationwide

19, Report #1020699

Jun 06 2016
Source One Network Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Source One Network Solutions LLC dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Source One has given itself an overhaul. With new systems in place to ensure the success of the customers and vendors, Source One is geared up to implement new services offering in addition to its existing offerings of IT service call center, energy and systems monitoring, new construction, remodeling in the retail and restaurant industries. *UPDATE: Source One Network Solutions pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Source One Network Solutions recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
More Obfuscation & Underpayments Author: Vancouver, Washington Dead Beat Customers: Source One Network Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Source One Network Solutions specializes in full-service IT infrastructure design, IT staging & configuration, telephony and paging, remodeling, and facility maintenance. Source One Network Solutions LLC receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Madison, Wisconsin

May 31 2016
Taylors Car Connection Beware of lemons sold Villa Rica Georgia We did not cheat Ms. Davis and we would like to resolve this situation. Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Taylors Car Connection

May 19 2016
armtrong auto center,Inc. Complain manger Clark George about my car on 12/ 11/2015 took The car End 1998 contour llex_2l,in _line4(122cl) to be repairs and he Toldrà me That he put The car on The machine he charge me $73.00 for diagnose two Time fortotal of$ 147.85 cents he repai paper that gave me was nt what that say that did so he draw. aline through the paper work and gave me a new paper work hattiesburg Mississippi 39401 Author: hattiesburg, Mississippi Auto Dealer Repairs: armtrong auto center,Inc. hattiesburg ms 39401, Mississippi

May 18 2016
Allied Wallet AlliedWallet.com Joining Allied Wallet in 2013 was a costly $5000 mistake. West Hollywood, CA Internet Problem resolved Author: Maidstone, Other Online banking: Allied Wallet Internet

May 12 2016
Claudia Della Mora, Fraud and Scammer, Black Legend Capital Be Warned Brandi Kamenar: www.brandikamenar.com Leo Sarabia: www.beverlywilshiregroupinc.com/ Claudia Della Mora, Brandi Kramer, Leo Sarabia work together and run a scam Los Angeles California
REVENGEFUL AUTHOR OF THIS REPORT IS A JILTED LOVER AND LIAR! Author: Alabama Financial Services: Claudia Della Mora, Fraud and Scammer, Black Legend Capital Be Warned Los Angeles, California

May 12 2016
Comcast cable Xfinity Comcast Ripping folks off on internet charges Petal, MS Nationwide Author: petal, Mississippi Internet: Comcast cable Nationwide

May 04 2016
DealerDeals Direct I purchased Adobe Creative Suite in 2013 for just over $900. Just this week I was locked out of my program by Adobe who now tell me that I am using pirated software registered to someone else. Mooresville North Carolina Author: Waurn Ponds, Virginia Computer Software: DealerDeals Direct Mooresville, North Carolina