Your Search | ms 2013

Sep 25 2016
Rainbow Muffler San Jose Blvd Jacksonville FL I have a 2013 Mustang GT Premium Roush Long tube headers installed Rainbow Muffler broke my High pressure and low pressure AC lines and tried to Jury rig it hoping I would not find it out.  Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Auto Mechanics: Rainbow Muffler San Jose Blvd Jacksonville FL Jacksonville , Florida

Sep 25 2016
Home Sweey Home 250 Steve Scharf Mr. Davis did a story on Smart Solutions, He then opened Storm Crow Investments had a cease and Desist Oct.2013, now operating Home Sweet 250 St. Charles St. Charles Missouri Author: St. Louis, Missouri Business Consultants: Home Sweey Home 250 Internet

Sep 21 2016
VA Doctors Devashish Ray, MBBS, MS April M.f. Madu 066175 Lemmy Nsor Effa License 41113 Michael Scott Saenger License 42417 Mistreatment of Disabled Veteran by several va doctors Decatur Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Doctors: VA Doctors Decatur, Georgia

Sep 20 2016
Claudia Della Mora, Fraud and Scammer, Black Legend Capital Be Warned Brandi Kamenar: www.brandikamenar.com Leo Sarabia: www.beverlywilshiregroupinc.com/ Claudia Della Mora, Brandi Kramer, Leo Sarabia work together and run a scam Los Angeles California
Mobilisa Notice to John Doe Defendant Author: Alabama Financial Services: Claudia Della Mora, Fraud and Scammer, Black Legend Capital Be Warned Los Angeles, California

Sep 20 2016
Sandford Brown College I graduated Sandford Brown in 2013. My last year there they were closing down they told us becasue of lack of participation. Since then I have not be able to obtain employement which is one of the things they promised they would help me find. Also whenever i show someone my diploma they laugh and say didn't you know that was a rip off school No one acknolwge it. Also I wasn't able to pass the state's exam to be certified I want to know how I can sue these people. I owe $30K in student loans. McLean Virginia Author: MD, Maryland Colleges and Universities: Sandford Brown College McLean , Virginia

Sep 16 2016
Lifesaver Ms. Charging me for failures due to faulty equipment Midlothian Virginia Author: Midlothian, Virginia Consumer Services: Lifesafer Richmond VA Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
Isaac J Miller Irvine Trust Financial Services Group This scammer scammed me into corp funds with $900 upfront fees and didnt deliver his promises. he has avoided my emails and calls. I started this in Sep 2013 Irvine CA Author: Hacienda Heights, California Accounting: Isaac J Miller Irvine Trust Financial Services Group Internet

Sep 08 2016
Suncoast Energy returning a rental car and they are the closest fuel station. I pulled in and strated the process when I noticed ther pump was reading $5.95/gallon. Orlando Florida Author: OXFORD, MS, Mississippi Gas Stations: Suncoast Energy Orlando, Florida

Aug 28 2016
Nikeking shoes. Ms Alina Sent 160$ US for some clothing via Western Union. Said I would get it in 5-7 days.after 5 days, got an email saying that I would have to pay 70% of the sale due to tax? In the email they told me that they had already bought back the clothing and in order to resend it to me I would have to pay 100$ US for tax. Fujian Internet Author: Toronto, Alabama Clothing Stores: Nikeking shoes

Aug 25 2016
Cabinets Your Way Took 18 Thousand Dollars In 2013, Demolished My Kitchen, and Vanished Leaving Us With No Countertop, Sink Or Oven Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Kitchens: Cabinets Your Way Houston, Texas

Aug 20 2016
Monaco Motorhomes1031 Our Monaco Cayman (2006) should never have been sold. It was manufactured before Monaco was bought out. We have put over $18,000.00 in it, have not used it since April of 2013. We are senior \citizens and cannot afford to put anymore money in it. We have found out that Monaco cheapened materials because they were having financial problems. Decatur Indiana Author: Jamestown, New York Motor Vehicle: Motor Vehicle Division: Monaco Motorhomes1031 Decatur, Indiana

Aug 16 2016
American Truck Group Trevor Cox, Paula Ralph manager of (NTF) National Truck Funding American truck group is the biggest scam in the trucking industry they will sell you promises to get you sign there contact and after you sign all promises are a lie nothing they becomes the truth  Atlanta Gulfport ms and Mesa az Nationwide Author: WASHINGTON, Washington Auto & Truck Rental: American Truck Group Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Vital Saunas / Gregory Baumgartner Paid for product about 5 months ago... have yet to receive it. D'Iberville, MS 39540 Mississippi
Author: Conifer, Colorado Health Spas: Vital Saunas D'Iberville, MS 39540, Mississippi

14, Report #1321966

Aug 11 2016
Leeway Inc Residential Nursing Home / Hospice This is a follow-up of the original report. The Family isn't sure , but we believe Leonard passed away around February of 2013. New Haven , CT Connecticut
Author: Brooklyn , New York Nursing Homes: Leeway Inc Residential Nursing Home New Haven , Connecticut

Aug 07 2016
Ice House I recently worked with a well known caterer at the Ice House. I must say that I was appalled at the unprofessionalism of this venue. The manager, in my opinion, was unaccomodating and rude. We were allowed no work space in the kitchen and absolutely no cooling space. Jackson Mississippi Author: MS, Mississippi Caterers: Ice House Jackson, Mississippi

Aug 07 2016
pa aes pennysylvania higher education agency We have been paying on student loan since 2013 we pay 55.00 weekly never missed a payment i recently bwecame disable and contacted people to have my loan dismissed pa aes had my loan still in default i contacted them and said why is my loan in default i have never missed a payment they said because i did not sign that last bit of paperwokrk  harrisburg pennsylvania Nationwide Author: cleveland , Ohio Loans: pa aes Nationwide

17, Report #1319609

Jul 29 2016
suddenlink I had the bundle installed in my home in 2013 under my son names and I did not pay the balance of the bill, so my son contacted me and told me that the bill needs to get paid so it could be taken off of his credit report and I thought it was handled by suddenlink representative, but today in 2016 the balance of the bill has been assigned to my daughter's account who has never had any types of dealing with Suddenlink.  Lufkin Texas Author: Lufkin, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: suddenlink Lufkin, Texas

18, Report #1319481

Jul 28 2016
David Maus Chevrolet Dealer Sold Me a Low Mileage Used 2013 Altima with a Faulty AC Sanford Florida The Dealership Came Through Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Mechanics: David Maus Chevrolet Sanford, Florida

Jul 24 2016
programsdepot.com programdepot.com Sold me a bogus license for Microsoft Office Professional 2013 Miami Florida Author: Cambria, California Computer Software: programsdepot.com Miami, Florida

Jul 23 2016
Directv charging me after 3 alerts to cancel 2 phone and 1 in writing Internet
I was taught Author: coffeeville ms, Mississippi Cash Services: Directv Internet

Jul 23 2016
Family Law, Inc. MembershipAgreement 9/3/2013 Los Ageles California Author: Deltona, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Family Law, Inc. Los Ageles, California

Jul 18 2016
Shenzhen Wenpo Trade CO, LTD Ms. Jenny Lin I placed a order for a Iphone in the amount of $230. 120 days ago still havent received my merchandise.  Nanshan District, Shenzhen Internet
Author: Barstrow, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Shenzhen Wenpo Trade CO, LTD Internet

Jul 18 2016
MS fashion junkie Ms fashion junkie shop Shop MS fashion junkieHarisat Agbabiaka Personal Shopper scam Lawrenceville Georgia
Author: Alabama Liars: MS fashion junkie Lawrenceville , Georgia

24, Report #1272071

Jul 18 2016
NRA They are accusing me of getting a loan of $350 in October or November of 2013. I have not borrowed any money, because I am on Disability & have been since 2012. Internet Author: Pembroke, North Carolina Collection Agencies: NRA Internet

Jul 14 2016
IHire Inc Frederick MD I used IHIre for a few months in 2013 and then cancelled since the information they were sending me was not of use to me. I did not receive anymore job listings or reports from them after that but recently realized upon close review of my bank financial s Career search company Frederick, MD Internet Author: Sumter, South Carolina Internet Service Providers: IHire Inc Frederick MD Internet