Your Search | ms 2013

Aug 28 2016
Nikeking shoes. Ms Alina Sent 160$ US for some clothing via Western Union. Said I would get it in 5-7 days.after 5 days, got an email saying that I would have to pay 70% of the sale due to tax? In the email they told me that they had already bought back the clothing and in order to resend it to me I would have to pay 100$ US for tax. Fujian Internet Author: Toronto, Alabama Clothing Stores: Nikeking shoes

Aug 25 2016
Cabinets Your Way Took 18 Thousand Dollars In 2013, Demolished My Kitchen, and Vanished Leaving Us With No Countertop, Sink Or Oven Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Kitchens: Cabinets Your Way Houston, Texas

Aug 20 2016
Monaco Motorhomes1031 Our Monaco Cayman (2006) should never have been sold. It was manufactured before Monaco was bought out. We have put over $18,000.00 in it, have not used it since April of 2013. We are senior \citizens and cannot afford to put anymore money in it. We have found out that Monaco cheapened materials because they were having financial problems. Decatur Indiana Author: Jamestown, New York Motor Vehicle: Motor Vehicle Division: Monaco Motorhomes1031 Decatur, Indiana

Aug 16 2016
American Truck Group Trevor Cox, Paula Ralph manager of (NTF) National Truck Funding American truck group is the biggest scam in the trucking industry they will sell you promises to get you sign there contact and after you sign all promises are a lie nothing they becomes the truth  Atlanta Gulfport ms and Mesa az Nationwide Author: WASHINGTON, Washington Auto & Truck Rental: American Truck Group Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Vital Saunas / Gregory Baumgartner Paid for product about 5 months ago... have yet to receive it. D'Iberville, MS 39540 Mississippi
Author: Conifer, Colorado Health Spas: Vital Saunas D'Iberville, MS 39540, Mississippi

6, Report #1321966

Aug 11 2016
Leeway Inc Residential Nursing Home / Hospice This is a follow-up of the original report. The Family isn't sure , but we believe Leonard passed away around February of 2013. New Haven , CT Connecticut
Author: Brooklyn , New York Nursing Homes: Leeway Inc Residential Nursing Home New Haven , Connecticut

Aug 07 2016
Ice House I recently worked with a well known caterer at the Ice House. I must say that I was appalled at the unprofessionalism of this venue. The manager, in my opinion, was unaccomodating and rude. We were allowed no work space in the kitchen and absolutely no cooling space. Jackson Mississippi Author: MS, Mississippi Caterers: Ice House Jackson, Mississippi

Aug 07 2016
pa aes pennysylvania higher education agency We have been paying on student loan since 2013 we pay 55.00 weekly never missed a payment i recently bwecame disable and contacted people to have my loan dismissed pa aes had my loan still in default i contacted them and said why is my loan in default i have never missed a payment they said because i did not sign that last bit of paperwokrk  harrisburg pennsylvania Nationwide Author: cleveland , Ohio Loans: pa aes Nationwide

9, Report #1319609

Jul 29 2016
suddenlink I had the bundle installed in my home in 2013 under my son names and I did not pay the balance of the bill, so my son contacted me and told me that the bill needs to get paid so it could be taken off of his credit report and I thought it was handled by suddenlink representative, but today in 2016 the balance of the bill has been assigned to my daughter's account who has never had any types of dealing with Suddenlink.  Lufkin Texas Author: Lufkin, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: suddenlink Lufkin, Texas

10, Report #1319481

Jul 28 2016
David Maus Chevrolet Dealer Sold Me a Low Mileage Used 2013 Altima with a Faulty AC Sanford Florida The Dealership Came Through Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Mechanics: David Maus Chevrolet Sanford, Florida

Jul 24 2016
programsdepot.com programdepot.com Sold me a bogus license for Microsoft Office Professional 2013 Miami Florida Author: Cambria, California Computer Software: programsdepot.com Miami, Florida

Jul 23 2016
Directv charging me after 3 alerts to cancel 2 phone and 1 in writing Internet
I was taught Author: coffeeville ms, Mississippi Cash Services: Directv Internet

Jul 23 2016
Family Law, Inc. MembershipAgreement 9/3/2013 Los Ageles California Author: Deltona, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Family Law, Inc. Los Ageles, California

Jul 18 2016
Shenzhen Wenpo Trade CO, LTD Ms. Jenny Lin I placed a order for a Iphone in the amount of $230. 120 days ago still havent received my merchandise.  Nanshan District, Shenzhen Internet
Author: Barstrow, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Shenzhen Wenpo Trade CO, LTD Internet

Jul 18 2016
MS fashion junkie Ms fashion junkie shop Shop MS fashion junkieHarisat Agbabiaka Personal Shopper scam Lawrenceville Georgia
Author: Alabama Liars: MS fashion junkie Lawrenceville , Georgia

16, Report #1272071

Jul 18 2016
NRA They are accusing me of getting a loan of $350 in October or November of 2013. I have not borrowed any money, because I am on Disability & have been since 2012. Internet Author: Pembroke, North Carolina Collection Agencies: NRA Internet

Jul 14 2016
IHire Inc Frederick MD I used IHIre for a few months in 2013 and then cancelled since the information they were sending me was not of use to me. I did not receive anymore job listings or reports from them after that but recently realized upon close review of my bank financial s Career search company Frederick, MD Internet Author: Sumter, South Carolina Internet Service Providers: IHire Inc Frederick MD Internet

Jul 06 2016
Mobil 1 Lube Express They change my oil on my 2013 Infiniti FX45 which lead to me throwing a rod in my engine from lack of oil leaving me with $10,000 in damaged Grand Prairie Texas Author: Glenn Heights, Texas Oil Companies: Mobil 1 Lube Express Grand Prairie, Texas

Jul 05 2016
Goldstein and Associates Online LLC Company called and said they are filing a class A felony case on me for an online loan I took out in 2013 which I know is incorrect I havent taken out a loan online. They said if I dont pay 1203 they will file my name with the attorney general and I will spend time in the state penitentiary. I asked for information and she said she couldnt give it to me and wants me to pay 300 down now. Iowa Nationwide It's a scam - don't contact them at all Author: Northglenn, Colorado Banks: Goldstein and Associates Nationwide

Jul 02 2016
United Vacation Network Suncoast Incentives, Suncoast Vacations, Travel Services LLC, Royal Palm Vacations I bought in to this vacation network in 2007. Did not have any problems booking hotels/condos until 2013 when I retired and looked forward to traveling. When I phoned to book in 2013, I got no response on the phone, fax or email. I vested $2,500.00 to get in to this program and paid $225.00 per year maintenance fee. I would like to get my money back. Extremely disappointed in this company! Largo Florida Author: Pinnacle, North Carolina Travel Services: United Vacation Network Largo, Florida

Jun 30 2016
Ms. Enterprise says I damaged a Jeep that I rented in August 2015. I never rented a Jeep from them; it was an economy car. They have now posted me on a No Rent List. These people are just wrong and it seems this happens too many times to other people who rent from the,. Houston TX Author: Houston, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise car rental Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
MATH12 MS ASSIGMENT MEMBER OF MSPA, BRENDA ATKINS, MYSTERY SHOPPING PROVIDERS ASSOC. scma, no phone number to call directly to verify the true of the email. Internet Author: NORTH ST PETERSBURG, Florida Shopping Centers & Malls: MATH12 MS ASSIGMENT Internet

Jun 25 2016
IMPEX TRADING COMPANY LTD IMPEX TRADING SARL IMPEX TRADING INTERNATIONAL, HK WORLD DREAM INVESTMENT ACT MR. ABRAHAM JUNIOR NGOSSO, PRESIDENT AND CEO MR. MOOSA M AL WAHAIBI, MANAGING DIRECTOR MS. MOONA KAMASSI, CFO CONTRACT DEFAULT AND STOLEN FEES YAOUNDE, CAMEROON; OMAN; AND DUBAI YAOUNDE, CAMEROON AFRICA Author: California Financial Services: IMPEX TRADING COMPANY LTD Internet

Jun 23 2016
ESCHELON MS ESCHELON MERCHANT SERVICES AND ITS DECEPTIVE PRACTICES BY THEIR AGENT MICHAEL LEE BEWARE! Pheonix AZ Author: Thousand Oaks, California Credit Services: ESCHELON MS AZ

Jun 20 2016
american car center my car has been in the shop more than I drove it, they keep sending it to the same shop, that don't know nothing. Jackson Ms
Author: YAZOO CITY, Mississippi Auto Dealers: american car center Jackson ,