Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

MS 2013

Showing 1-25 of 2,700 Found Reports For more specific results for "MS 2013"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 27 2017
FLEX SEAL, clear SWIFT RESPONSE Weston, FL 33331www.getflexseal.com SteelLEAKINGclearANDbright Booneville, MS (CVS & Wal-Mart).... to Canadian ma Nationwide
Author: Booneville , Mississippi Attorney Generals: FLEX SEAL, clear Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
iStar Software I ordered an upgrade for Microsoft Outlook 2013 with the promise from iStare Spftware that I would receive a key number very soon after I downloaded the outlook software. I am still without a key number to validate the software. I call the phone number provided, but the compoany that answered had no affiliation with iStar Software. I tired to stop the credit card charge from being paid, but the card company said that payment had already been made. I will enter a dispute withthe charge in an effort to get restitution. Do not do business with this company!! It is a scam!!! Walnut California Author: Katy, Texas Computer Software: iStar Software Walnut, California

Feb 21 2017
American Airlines Ms. Veronica Muse who works for American Airlines contacted me on Monday, February 20, 2017, to tell me that American Airlines would be denying my claim for destroying my laptop. After asking Ms. Muse to put this in writing she declined. Once, I received Damaged claims not being honored just conversation circle jerking. Phoneix Arizona Worth vs. replacment Author: FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina Travel Companies: American Airlines Arizona

Feb 19 2017
Mary A Pogue Purchased gold coins from Goldline Inc from 2009 thru 2013 in the amount of $250,000.00 and was overcharged by at least 35% The value of these coins at the time of purchase was only $137,000.00 .Mary was also over 90 years old at the time of these transactions hibbing Minnesota Author: Hibbing, Minnesota Sales People: Mary A Pogue hibbing, Minnesota

Feb 18 2017
Ikrimaah Assunni Peter Jarrett (PJ) Ikrimah PLC PTE LTD Promised quarterly interest on $8,250.00 in 2013. After first interest, nothing received over 3 years later. I requested return of principal since 2014. Singapore Internet Author: South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Ikrimaah Assunni Internet

Feb 17 2017
Credit acceptance RIPPED US OFF!!!!! South field Michigan CHRYSLER 200 2013 Author: Flushing, New York Loans: Credit acceptance South field, Michigan

Feb 17 2017
MS Variety Stores I ordered and paid for goods in the 14th November 2016 and as at today's date have received nothing. I have emailed in numerous occasions and had no reply. What a scam  Internet Author: Padstow, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: MS Variety Stores Internet

Feb 14 2017
Lexus of north miami Gave back a lease in 2013 I had credit checked in 2015 and it was perfectWent for a home loan in 2017 and all of a sudden there is a collection from Lexus Toyota financing for wear tear since 2013. They back tracked the history on credit report. Illegal Mafia style tactics extortion North miami Florida Author: Miami Beach , Florida Auto Dealers: Lexus of north miami North miami, Florida

Feb 14 2017
Ms. DO NOT EVER BUY SAMSUNG APPLIANCES Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Appliances: SAMSUNG Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
visible.net In May 2013 ,They initially contacted for charge for these online marketing and/or website development services is of current website I had, Then stated this website will not work had be redone and new produced had to be marketed. They could not revise Redmond Internet Author: Houston, Texas Work at Home: visible.net Internet

Feb 08 2017
AP Shop Ms. Lin Fake UGG boots clearly advertised as 100% authentic Internet Author: Canton, Ohio Clothing Stores: AP Shop Internet

Feb 06 2017
Bridgecrest formally known as drive time Ok I financed a 2007 Chrysler 300 back in nov of 2013 I paid on time for almost 3 years and then I could no longer afford the vehicle my father agreed to take over the loan so I tried to get my name off the loan since the car would no longer be mines Nationwide Suggestion.. Author: Temple Hills , Maryland Auto Dealers: Bridgecrest formally known as drive time Nationwide

Jan 31 2017
Gemologica Inc Ms White, Roxan Industries SCAM Jewelers Besware New York Cotu New York Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Liars: Jewelry Stores: Gemologica Inc Internet

Jan 26 2017
Janey McKeever Ms. Mckeever states she will manage a 24Option binary trading account for her client. She requests a capital amout of $500 to $5000 to fund the account. Once the account is funded, she will send the client screenshots of the account being traded. The client is unable to login into the accout for Ms. Keever creates the account for the client. Once the account completes a cycle, the clients requests a withdrawal, but never receives it. Vancouver Canada Author: NORTH CHARLESTON, South Carolina Computer Marketing Companies: Janey McKeever Internet

15, Report #1351961

Jan 25 2017
Elinor Marinelli, EA, CB accurateacctg@gmail.comElinor MarinelliAccurate Accounting, LLC I hired Elinor Marinelli to file 2013, 2014, 2015 tax returns, she did poor job. Now I have to amended tax return for 2013, 2014, 2015 to correct my gross income, expenses and operating loss and hire accounting professional. Windsor Connecticut
Further investigation on what Elinor Marinelli failed to do Author: san diego, California Accounting: Elinor Marinelli, EA, CB Windsor, Connecticut

Jan 22 2017
Skin Opulent EyeOpulent-SkinOpulent/ Ms Holland Credit Card Fraud 11037 Warner Ave, Ste 345,Fountain Valley CA92708 Nationwide Author: Bellevue, Washington Attorney Generals: Skin Opulent Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
MS variety store Internet Author: El cajon, California Gift Shops: MS variety store Internet

Jan 09 2017
Ms. Advertised Pyramid pads. Buy 3, get 4th free. Two orders cost me $215.46. Now see the same thing at same site for $4:00, orginal $10:00. Ordered beginning Of Dec. for Christmas, Received after New Year. Never responded when I asked for a tracking #, or anything else I asked. I like the product, but I would also like to be reimbursed the difference. That is ridiculous. Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Customer: Your wish store

Jan 09 2017
Gorell Windows & Doors Dream Home Remodeling Inc. On January 21, 2006 my wife & I contracted to Dream Home Remodeling to replace all of our existing windows (25 windows) with Gorell windows. We were assured that they were made of the Finest Products available and would come with a Life Time Warranty. In June 2013 we noticed that 7 windows were leaking between the double window pains and now all but 4 have leaked. We have contacted Dream Home several times to no avail. Springfield Virginia Author: ASHBURN, Virginia Builders & Contractors: Gorell Windows & Doors Springfield, Virginia

Jan 07 2017
MS Variety Store Never received my order payment was deducted from my bank account on October 30 2016 will not return email Internet Author: South Amboy, New Jersey Luggage & Leather Goods: Ms Variety Store Internet

Jan 05 2017
MS Variety Store OWLS FLY THE COOP!!! December 3, 2016 I ordered two owl necklaces, two owl bracelets, two owl earring sets, and an owl backpack. It was a special offer on Facebook; saw it for several weeks. As of today, January 5, 2017 NO ITEMS, NO RESPONSE TO EMAILS. Internet Author: Pinole, California Attorney Generals: MS Variety Store Internet

Jan 04 2017
MS Intergate / CEATS Milford Skane Investors not happy. Is it a scam? Las Vegas Nevada Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Software: MS Intergate / CEATS Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 01 2017
MS VARIETY STORE Stole Money for Merchandise They Never Ship Internet
Author: Norman, Oklahoma Specialty Stores: MS VARIETY STORE Internet

Dec 30 2016
ACS Inc. James Kruger, Investagation Dept. Final Notice Case No. Ms-23/38457 Internet Author: Plymouth, Michigan Internet Fraud: ACS Inc. Internet

Dec 29 2016
LEGOMUG.COM Boardwalk Buy3200 N American Dr West Seneca, NY 14224WEBSITEAdditional Phone Numbers(905) 488-2978See Less Contact OptionsBBB File Opened: 05/29/2015Contact InformationPrincipal: Ms. Sukhpreet, Complaint HandlerMr Dave Kim, OwnerBusiness Cat RIP OFF, FRAUD, THIEVES, TAKE MONEY OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND NEVER SEND PRODUCT, NO RESPONSE A**WIPES West Seneca New York
Author: Katy, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: LEGOMUG.COM West Seneca, New York