Your Search | ms puppy connection, boutiqueteacuppuppies.com

Dec 01 2016
Lindy Adam - Austin Dog Whisperer CA Puppy Pal RanchLynn Adams Austin Dog Whisperer Austin dog trainer Austin Texas Author: Buda, Texas Animal Services: Lindy Adam - Austin Dog Whisperer Austin, Texas

Nov 28 2016
Mandy Parker Pyle Doberman Mandy Pyle & wesley Pyle They are breeders who run puppy mills. These poor dogs have babies one after another. Sweetwater Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Dog Breeders: Mandy Parker Pyle Doberman Internet

Nov 28 2016
Den Boomband Broadband connection, Den Boomband, Internet Connection, Fake Den Boomband, New Delhi den New Delhi Delhi
Author: New Delhi, Alabama Internet Service Providers: Den Boomband New Delhi, Other

Nov 27 2016
AppliancesConnectionDiscounters Inc. Appliances Connection Sell Broken and used items. Delivery Company is dishonest as is Company itself. Brooklyn New York Author: Essex Junction, Vermont Appliances: AppliancesConnectionDiscounters Inc. Brooklyn, New York

Nov 27 2016
Takara Shih Tzu by Lyn Dixon Lyn Dixon Paid deposit but no puppy Metter Georgia Author: Williamsburg, Virginia Dog Breeders: Takara Shih Tzu by Lyn Dixon Metter, Georgia

Nov 27 2016
dorisyorkiepuppies nelson cho,johnathan cho sold me a puppy, i paid for but never recieved, won!t answer my texts or phone or e-mails. atlanta Georgia You got scammed Author: Hawthorne, Florida Dog Breeders: dorisyorkiepuppies atlanta, Georgia

Nov 22 2016
Pridezion Labradors Tina Powe Scam - takes deposit, doesn't give you a puppy or a refund Kelso Washington Author: KELSO, Washington Dog Breeders: Pridezion Labradors Kelso, Washington

Nov 16 2016
Unity Chihuahua's We were interested in a puppy advertised, had set up to send the lady who states she is deaf and can't answer the phone the money from Walmart. Their system was down, so we went to CVS, they were closed, Thank you Jesus! Greenbelt Maryland Author: APACHE JUNCTION, Arizona Animal Services: Unity Chihuahua's Internet

Nov 14 2016
MS Variety Store scam, no item, never ships, theft, doesn't respond to messages internet
Author: Sacramento, California Specialty Stores: MS Variety Store Internet

Nov 13 2016
Unity Chihuahua Home Continental Prime Logistics CPLweb address: Cprime_logistics@usa.com and also: cplogisticship.com Breeder had home-raised chihuahua puppies, took money then said puppy woiuld be shipped by scam shipper who said they needed $1400 more refundable insurance to continue shipping. Gave bogus shipping info. Greenbelt Maryland Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Companies: Unity Chihuahua Home Greenbelt, Maryland

Nov 12 2016
wi-tribe.pk/ Wi-tribe PakistanTheir service is not an issue but their behavior is not good at all. I faced internet speed issue. I ordered 2 Mbps speed but I was just getting 0.04 Mbps. For speed proof image is attached. I locked my complain within the trial period Their service is not an issue but their behavior is not good at all. I faced internet speed issue. I ordered 2 Mbps speed but I was just getting 0.04 Mbps. For speed proof image is attached. I locked my complain within the trial period. After many days of my complaint when I asked them return my money because you did not provide me what I asked for. Then they said we cannot because it is not in our SOPs. But when I ordered for connection at that time they told me about trial period. That if you did not like our services I'll get my full payment. I lunched my complaint with the trail period but they did not return my money. They are Thief! Islamabad Nationwide
Author: Islamabad, Internet: wi-tribe.pk/ Nationwide

justin rotties Justin wedster puppy scam, rottie scam, tulsa Internet
Author: fairbanks, Alaska Liars: justin rotties Internet

Nov 11 2016
DJChihuahua.com Sold me a puppy with hydrocephalus and would not acknowledge it. Idaho Falls Idaho Author: Hempstead, New York Animal Abuse: DJChihuahua.com Internet

Nov 11 2016
Proficio Mortgage Ventures LLC Karen Geotz, Agent All happened by E-mail searching for Reverse Mortgage, and I submitted my data, then I received a call from Ms. Geotz, then she E-mail me, and I replied sending all of my personal data etc. She never replied unknown reason, but all of my personal data was send to her. Why she mislead me? Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: Proficio Mortgage Ventures LLC Internet

Nov 10 2016
Us live delivery MAJOR PUPPY SCAM Columbus Ohio Author: Florence, Alabama Air Travel: Us live delivery Columbus, Ohio

Nov 10 2016
Sears Tupelo, MS.1001 Sears Has Lousy Products NOW...Service is Awful! Tupelo Mississippi Author: , Mississippi Kitchens: Sears Tupelo, Mississippi

Nov 10 2016
chrysler capital rainbow car dealer of mccomb, ms overcharged for vehicle. car was only worth 8,000 at sale price...charged me 13,000 mccomb Mississippi You are suffering from a case of buyer’s remorse Author: Sandy Hook, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: chrysler capital mccomb, Mississippi

Nov 08 2016
Renasant Bank Renasant Bank Online Gives SPAM! Tupelo, MS. Internet Author: , Mississippi Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Renasant Bank Internet

Nov 08 2016
Jackson Neil Us live delivery service Spokane Washington Was suppose to ship a Yorkie to my address for and price called said it went through check. But neede Id an special crate that was going to be 500. To rent as well as insurance for 400. Her name was Cynthia and Jacob days Internet There is no puppy Author: sparta, Tennessee Dog Breeders: Jackson Neil Internet

Nov 08 2016
Jason Portnoy & Nicole Mongelli FrenchieConnection.net Frenchie Connection Scam Artists, Unethical Breeders & Business Practices, Sell Sick French Bulldogs with Genetic Problems, Buyers Beware Wellington Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Animal Services: Jason Portnoy & Nicole Mongelli FrenchieConnection.net Wellington, Florida

Nov 07 2016
Jessica Wistuk and Joseph Kuzmics Fox creek kennel in Buffalo Junction VA 434-374-8700 AKA Jessica Kuzmics and AKA Michael Wistuk Sold me a seriously ill bishon Frise puppy that died with parvo after two days of having him home. Buffalo Junction Virginia Author: Dunlap , Tennessee Dog Breeders: Jessica Wistuk and Joseph Kuzmics Fox creek kennel in Buffalo Junction VA 434-374-8700 Buffalo Junction , Virginia

Nov 05 2016
Dogwood Trails Kennel Debbie KusterGary Kuster Dogwood Trails Mountain Grove Missouri sold me a puppy with severe hip,knee and jaw problems. Ear mites, tail to short. Lied about weight Mountain Grove Missouri Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Animal Shelters: Dogwood Trails Kennel Mountain Grove, Missouri

Nov 04 2016
Willowriverfarm.com Barb Wilson puppy loveaussietime83@gmail.com Animal abuse and neglect. Selling sick and abused puppies Iron River Michigan Author: Prior Lake, Minnesota Social Services: Willowriverfarm.com Iron River, Michigan

Nov 04 2016
Us Live Delivery Pet transport. Safe pet replicators Was told to pay $450 through western union and the puppy would be shipped and get to me the same day. for Spokane Internet
Author: Fort Worth , Texas Animal Services: Us Live Delivery Nationwide

Oct 28 2016
Littlepuppiesonline Please stay away from this puppy mill!! The puppies you see online are not the same ones you buy. I could go on and on, after I read one sad story after another, how could I not research this company! Mount Vernon Ohio
Author: Clarksville, Tennessee tempdir: Littlepuppiesonline Internet