Your Search | ms puppy connection, boutiqueteacuppuppies.com

May 04 2016
Golden retriever oasis Puppy mill Henderson, Nevada Author: Las vegas, Nevada Animal Services: Golden retriever oasis Internet

May 02 2016
Lashed By Holly Studio / Holly I was mislead by Holly the lash tech. I had natural looking lashes on and went to Holly for a refill. She looked at my lashes and told me she added lashes the same way I had my lashes extended. However, after I laid on her table and let her apply the lashes, I found out different. Not only did she apply the lashes with a hard black glue, she put so much on my lashes that my eyes were very irritated! A day later they were already starting to fall off taking my real lashes with them! 4days later I went back for her to either fix my lashes (to which there were no lash extensions left at this point), or get a refund. Ms. Holly had the audacity to tell me she was charging me more money because I had no lashes on and she doesn't do refunds!  Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Consumer Services: Lashed By Holly Studio Decatur, Georgia

May 01 2016
MS Nonwoven, Paul Chien DO BUSINESS WITH HIM AT YOUR OWN RISK! Pontotoc Mississippi Author: Austin, Texas Cameras & Video: MS Nonwoven Pontotoc, Mississippi

4, Report #1302094

Apr 27 2016
Precise Smile Stephen M. Schmitt, DDS, MS Evasive in giving information on cost of services before initial evaluation. San Antonio Texas Author: Lakehills, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Precise Smile San Antonio, Texas

Apr 26 2016
Imperial Kennels, LLC Sick Puppy/Compulsive Liar Suffolk Virginia Author: Alabama Animal Services: Imperial Kennels, LLC Suffolk, Virginia

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL (RE- POST THIS ) EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Apr 23 2016
Red Cross Hattiesburg MS grave misinformation miscommunication denial of assistance hattiesburg Mississippi If you had actually read my report... Author: Mississippi Clubs & Organizations: Red Cross Hattiesburg MS hattiesburg, Mississippi

Apr 22 2016
Sean O'Neal of O'Neal Strategy Group Charged with Fraud Rolling Hills Estates California
I am Sean O'Neal Author: Playa del Carmen, Real Estate Investing: Sean O'Neal Rolling Hills Estates, California

Apr 22 2016
Simon Cullen Ms Elaine Patricia CullenAtlas Stainless Limited Sinox Stainless Banding Limited Sinox Stainless Limited Touchpoint Developments Limited 3a Stainless Steel Limited Bandsafe Uk LTD Petrotex Alloys Limited Precision Stainless Limited S E Global Lim Simon Phillip Cullen and his wife, Elaine Patricia Cullen are frauds and scam artists. Birmingham West Midlands Birmingham West Midlands UK Author: Birmingham West Midlands , UK Specialty Stores: Simon Cullen Birmingham West Midlands , UK

Apr 18 2016
LARIS . W. MULLIGAN DMD,MS,PA DENTIST MULLIGAN TOLD ME I HAD TO PAY $997.00 IN ADVANCE TO ORDER THE CROWN FOR MY TOOTH. THEN AFTER HE PREPED THE TOOTH, PUT SOME PIECE OF METAL ON IT. TOLD ME SOME BULLSHIT I NEEDED A ROOT CANAL. I TOLD HIM I WANTED MY MONEY BACK I PAID FOR THE CROWN AND HE REFUSES TO GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK. STAY CLEAR OF THIS DENTIST. Wilmington Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: LARIS . W. MULLIGAN DMD,MS,PA Wilmington,

Apr 18 2016
Paws Animal Hospital Dr. Barnett Refused to help our dying puppy The Villages Florida Author: 34491, Florida Veterinarian Services: Paws Animal Hospital The Villages, Florida

Apr 16 2016
Global Pet Delivery Tinshu Bertrand Alaindoh / Remond Gwekeh/ Chinami Evans Tarkeh/ Amanda Cruiz Sold me a Pomarainn puppy for $250. I now have a total of 2000 with what they claim additional coast 480 Newman Ave E. St Paul MN 55230 Minnesota Author: Parkston, South Dakota BBB Better Business Bureau: Global Pet Delivery Internet

Apr 15 2016
Deluxe hire Ms taylor blessing Bebe Failure to supply hired goods London Nationwide
Robert Stemson Was Fully Refunded Author: London, Alabama Caterers: Deluxe hire Nationwide

Apr 14 2016
NY Breeder Gary the owner + Robin the sales girl + the female manager with missing teeth and the girl with black hair are all part of this SCAM CLAIMING PUPPY MILL DOGS ARE FROM EXPENSIVE BREEDERS THAT DO NOT EXIST AFTER EXTENSIVE RESEARCH!!!! White Plains New York
Author: white plains, New York Dog Breeders: NY Breeder White Plains, New York

Apr 13 2016
Fitness Connection Gym I make this complaint because I try to cancel my membership If a gym membership makes it really easy to join but very complicated to cancel a membership. This is bad service that won't want to make you ever join a gym Houston Nationwide
Author: Houston , Texas Alternative Health: Fitness Connection Nationwide

Apr 11 2016
Wyndham-Wyndhamian Retrievers Ed Atkins Kept deposit, almost 2 years and never received puppy Ashely North Dakota
Factual via Fiction Ms. Blair Author: Peculiar, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Wyndham-Wyndhamian Retrievers Ashely, North Dakota

Apr 11 2016
Avalanche Cane Corso Alex I have asked Lee and Kim to help me sell my puppy's. They got 13 puppies from me back in September 2015. Till today I didn't get any money for my puppyies. Per our conversation over the phone they have only one puppy left, they are asking $2500. All oth *** ***** ***  ****** **** 29330
Lee & I have been nothing but a friend to you and your family. Author: Suwanee , Georgia Dog Breeders: Alex

Apr 09 2016
micheal wayne investments the auto connection wont stop ruinning my life virginia Internet Author: hampton, Virginia Auto Dealers: micheal wayne investments Internet

Apr 07 2016
Joe Miller Joe Miller Sarah Miller Joe Miller puppy Mill 33066 County Road 126 Millersnurg Ohio 740-622-1752 millersburg Ohio Author: Cleveland , Ohio Dog Breeders: Joe Miller millersburg, Ohio

Apr 06 2016
Adel House Kennels Purchased a lab puppy from this kennel, the dog was diagnosed with the deadly Parvo virus and breeder refused to accept responsibility. Julesburg Colorado
Author: Alabama Animal Services: Adel House Kennels Julesbury, Colorado

Apr 04 2016
Phil Cagle, Cypress Slough Hunting Club, Dundee, MS Drunk, In it just for the money, never does what he promises Dundee Mississippi Drinking too much? Author: Tunica, Mississippi Sports Teams & Clubs: Phil Cagle Dundee, Mississippi

Mar 27 2016
Robert Patel; Scott Fisher; Mr. Mack Lisa Puppy scam Baltimore, Maryland Internet
Author: Etna, Wyoming $$ REWARDS Offered: Robert Patel; Scott Fisher; Mr. Mack Internet

Mar 20 2016
Haus Juris German Shepherds Glorified Puppy Mill Nokesville Virginia Author: Virginia Dog Breeders: Haus Juris German Shepherds Nokesville, Virginia

Mar 20 2016
American Truck Group National Truck Funding LLC Employer ID# 27-5061371 Lemon Trucks care not to be driving. This company will keep your truck broke down from the start. And you pay for it. Remember you are under contract sucker. Gulfport,Ms Nationwide Author: CHULA VISTA, California District Attorneys Assistant DA: American Truck Group Nationwide

Mar 17 2016
Global One Financial, Global One Entaire James McBrayer, David Metzger Global One Financial paid the premium due to AIG late and causing us to lose positive gains in the annuity insurance policy Atlanta Georgia recant my message Author: Henderson, Nevada Financial Services: Global One Financial Atlanta, Georgia