Your Search | ms puppy connection, boutiqueteacuppuppies.com

Sep 19 2014
AT@T Wireless/GoPhone ATT Customer Service #611 ATT Technical Support Extreme Wireless Authorized ATT Retailer in Brandon MS. 601-824-7730 Im a 10 year ATT GoPhone Customer. My new phone i paid$148.99 for has never worked. Att will not replace it or refund my money. Brandon Nationwide Author: Brandon, Mississippi Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Phone Companies: AT@T Wireless/GoPhone Brandon, Mississippi

Sep 19 2014
USHIP PET TRANSPORTER LITTLE ROCK Arkansas 72207 Yorkie Puppy for Sale Little Rock Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Animal Services: USHIP PET TRANSPORTER LITTLE ROCK AR 72207 Internet

Sep 19 2014
Dreamy puppy Dayah sick puppy congenital kidney disease chantilly Virginia Author: Jacksboro, Tennessee Better Business Bureau: Dreamy puppy chantilly, Virginia

Sep 18 2014
RHEEM A/C RHEEM COMPLETE A/C SYSTEM... this is my shoutout for anyone who can help me yell, holler, bello etc. to get help here... I had a new A/C System installed 9.18.14 and have since then had no proper a/c, constant having to call the installer who replaced coils and as late as yesterday, added some sealant and a new coil... obviously there is freaking freon leaking and when I contacted RHEEM at their headquarters, they claimed no responsibilitu///shoved it back to the installer and the Rheem supplier down here in S. Florida... when I contacted Rheem 9.8.14, I was told by Melissa, and then Troy, supervisor, that I had to deal with the distributor... Rheem claims no responsibility...I have tried to reach the President of the company and am on hold until I am given to a voicemail to leave my name and number...just today, I tried again, 9.18.14, to no avail- I left 2 message with Ms. Collins... the number I called today was 479.648.4940 every which way I try, I bump into walls and no help... the Rheem installer claims not to know what to do... HELP! PLEASE! ATLANTA, Georgia or FORT SMITH, ARKANSAS Author: HALLANDALE, Florida Appliances: RHEEM A/C ATLANTA, GA, Georgia

Sep 18 2014
Kani & Wilken Dobermans Shelby & Ken Williams , Lynndon Bais Won't refund my money for a Doberman puppy returned to them ! wichita Kansas Author: Des Moines, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: Kani & Wilken Dobermans wichita, Kansas

Sep 18 2014
Vnce Tracy Jr Air Iso -MS Card Central Corp-Tracy and Blumhagan Investments Your Investment Will Disappear into Vince Tracy Jr's Pocket for Alcohol and Parties Buffalo NY Author: Memphis, Tennessee Questionable Activities: Vnce Tracy Jr Nationwide

Sep 18 2014
Sunny Terrace Kennels Refuse to refund eventhough I was never sent the puppy. Neosho Missouri Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Animal Shelters: Sunny Terrace Kennels Neosho, Missouri

Sep 17 2014
Matt Swenton MS Studio Design Got taken at a QT for 4 Denson Audio Laboratories DX 801's $400 Arizona Nevada Author: Mesa, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Matt Swenton Nationwide

Sep 14 2014
ipas 2 i am supost to be a founding member but i cant get in back office my so called online parnertsr my emplorer sent me a criet card to my house that i did not request and it had my ss# but not my birthday i have reported it to spoof@paypal.com and the police idenity thieves waveland ms mississppi Author: Waveland, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: ipas 2 Select State/Province

Sep 13 2014
Micheal Grace TLC TRANSPORT DELIVERY SERVICE They took $350 from me and never deliver the Yorkie puppy . Alexandria Virginia
Author: Louisville, Kentucky BBB Better Business Bureau: Micheal Grace Alexandria , Virginia

Sep 11 2014
FRANKLIN COLLECTION SVCS, ENHANCED RECOVERY CO LLC, 867YA10D RECOVERY COMPANY ATT's preferred credit destruction dog Tupelo, MS Tupelo Mississippi Author: Tamarac, Florida Collection Agencies: FRANKLIN COLLECTION SVCS Tupelo, Mississippi

Sep 10 2014
Breeders Association of America, inc. Brick, NJ Puppy Store, Route 70, Brick, NJ Selling puppy mill dogs, dishonest about dogs health condition. Selling puppies unfit for sale. Brick New Jersey Author: Brick, New Jersey Animal Abuse: Breeders Association of America, inc. Brick, NJ Brick, New Jersey

Sep 10 2014
HydroDesigns, Inc. Cross-Connection Control Character Assasination--Tracy Troy Michigan Author: Albion, Michigan Liars: HydroDesigns, Inc. Cross-Connection Control Troy, Michigan

Sep 10 2014
Brookdale Senior Living Wellington Place Leslie Fleming, Dotty Briggs liers for their own gain Greenville, Ms Nationwide Author: Crystal Springs , Mississippi Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Brookdale Senior Living Nationwide

Sep 08 2014
shoprtacabinets principal: Ms Charmaine Sukly rip-off, consumer fraud franklin park Illinois Author: farmingville, New York Kitchens: shoprtacabinets franklin park, Illinois

Sep 06 2014
UpxCourier.com Tazoh Derek And Marry Agness I answered an ad on Marry's Facebook to adopt a English Bulldog. She said her brother died and left her to help raise her kids and family alone. she said all i had to pay $170 for delivery. they said it would be delivered at 730am. well the next morning they texted back and said i had room pay another $550 fir a climate control crate and i told them i didn't have it and then she said she would pay $350 and then all i had to pay $200 so I did. then later they texted and said that they needed $400 more because the city where i lived wouldn't let them enter without a permit. i told them to send it back to her i had no more money for them. they threaten to have me charges with animal cruelty and abandonment. i told to do whatever. so I do who git the puppy. Nationwide Author: Anderson, South Carolina Attorneys General: UpxCourier.com Nationwide

Sep 06 2014
Landabullies Kennel/ Breeder Alex Tobar BEWARE! Breeder is a Puppy mill. Internet
Author: Tacoma, Washington Animal Services: Landabullies Kennel/ Breeder Internet

Sep 06 2014
u ship U ship transportation puppy scam mt gambia south australia, cameroon Internet
Author: Darwin, Alabama Police: u ship Internet

Sep 01 2014
Fitness Connection - Texas Fraudulent Billing Practices Sugar Land Nationwide Author: Missouri City, Texas Health Clubs & Gyms: Fitness Connection - Texas Nationwide

Sep 01 2014
Giselle Del Carpio Robles, Dental Connection Peru, - Permanent, Irreparable Damage Caused By This Dentist Author: Other Dental Services: Giselle Del Carpio Robles Santiago de Surco 33, Select State/Province

Aug 31 2014
kim evans Anarchy mammoth bulldogges puppy mill chico Texas Author: Dallas , Texas Animal Services: kim evans chico, Texas

Aug 31 2014
Bella Toy Maltese Carol HardyPossibly now Puppy Broker Selling False Toy Maltese Vallejo California Author: San Ramon, California Appliances: Bella Toy Maltese Vallejo, California

Aug 29 2014
Fitness Connection Fitness Connection - Impossible to cancel Houston Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Health Clubs & Gyms: Fitness Connection Nationwide

Aug 29 2014
NICE ST BERNARDS PET TRANSPORT WORLD WIDEALYSSA ORCHARD St Bernard puppy scam Richmond VA Internet Author: LaGrange, Missouri Animal Services: NICE ST BERNARDS Internet

Aug 25 2014
Allthatandjazzpoodleparti Me 'N' MyTeacup Poodles Allthatandjazzpoodles Scamed me out of $4,000, never sent me my puppy Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Dog Breeders: Allthatandjazzpoodleparti Nationwide