Your Search | ms puppy connection, dream maker kittens

Sep 25 2016
Uslivedelivery Jessica Cox Paid money for puppy and it never came Washington Internet Author: Jersey shore, Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: Uslivedelivery Internet

Sep 23 2016
Alison Saint Bernard Puppies Home Alison Saint Bernard Pups HomeAlison Saint Bernard PuppiesAlison Saint Bernard Pups, Brandon Alison, Evelyn M. Hammonds Saint Bernard Puppy Scamming District of Columbia Washington Author: HUMBLE, Texas Animal Services: Alison Saint Bernard Puppies Home District of Columbia, Washington

Sep 21 2016
VA Doctors Devashish Ray, MBBS, MS April M.f. Madu 066175 Lemmy Nsor Effa License 41113 Michael Scott Saenger License 42417 Mistreatment of Disabled Veteran by several va doctors Decatur Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Doctors: VA Doctors Decatur, Georgia

Sep 21 2016
Pure Breeders LLC Sold me a puppy for $2500.00 that has 2 congential defects that require thousands of dollars and won't refund the money or compensate me. Florida Nationwide Author: Arnold, Maryland Dog Catchers: Pure Breeders LLC Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
US MAKER MILLIONS AMERICAN CASH REWARDS jerry green TRYED TO GET ME TO SEND THEM 399.00 FOR TAX MAN THAT WORKS WITH IRS THAT CAN GET VERIFIED pennslyvaina/new york Author: springdale, Arkansas $$ REWARDS Offered: US MAKER MILLIONS Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Claudia Della Mora, Fraud and Scammer, Black Legend Capital Be Warned Brandi Kamenar: www.brandikamenar.com Leo Sarabia: www.beverlywilshiregroupinc.com/ Claudia Della Mora, Brandi Kramer, Leo Sarabia work together and run a scam Los Angeles California
Mobilisa Notice to John Doe Defendant Author: Alabama Financial Services: Claudia Della Mora, Fraud and Scammer, Black Legend Capital Be Warned Los Angeles, California

Sep 17 2016
US Healthcare, LLC, sister co. of US Healthcare Supply, LLC Has connection to Woods Pharmacy that uses aggressive marketing and shipped unauthorized prescription and then tried to bill medicare and me Milford New Jersey Author: Citrus Heights, California Drugstores: US Healthcare, LLC Milford, New Jersey

Sep 17 2016
Appliances Connection Warning, do not use. Bath NY Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Appliances: Appliances Connection

Sep 16 2016
Lifesaver Ms. Charging me for failures due to faulty equipment Midlothian Virginia Author: Midlothian, Virginia Consumer Services: Lifesafer Richmond VA Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
Netgear Netgear Night Hawk VDSL Modem / Router D7000 Wifi Connection Issue Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Manufaturers: Netgear Internet

Sep 14 2016
BigBulldogs.com Todd Howard TODD HOWARD PUPPY MILL Fallbrook California Author: Riverside, California Dog Breeders: BigBulldogs.com Internet

Sep 14 2016
Lance Pace We paid 1100.00 dollars for a puppy we did not get Hot Springs Arkansas Getting a puppy Author: Graham, Texas Sales People: Lance Pace Hot Springs, Arkansas

Sep 13 2016
Bow Pup BOWPUP.COM My wife and I were very interested in purchasing a puppy. But their staff lies to make a sale.  Loudoun Virginia Author: Loudoun, Virginia Work at Home: Bow Pup Virginia

Sep 12 2016
PERSIAN MEDIUM I AM POWER PERSIAN MEDIUM I AM POWER, PERSIAN MEDIUM I AM POWER, Medium Annabel Amos, Divine Psychic Guru Soho 1616, Psychic Guru Soho Connection to the Divine, DIVINE MEDIUM KING, DIVINE MEDIUM PSYCHIC KING, Medium Diana Ghost Reader Scam Artist, Con Artist, Psychic Fraud, Riverside California Author: , Psychic Fortune Tellers: PERSIAN MEDIUM I AM POWER Riverside, California

Sep 11 2016
Dixie Waite On May 26, 2016 Dixie Waite sold my ex boyfriend and I one of her Savanahs at six weeks. She had called us before we even completed purchase of the kitten stating that she had been robbed and abandoned by her ex boyfriend and that she needed money to provide for her many young children. She offered to give us the kitten at six weeks at a lower price. Then, after we picked up the kitten she even was trying to throw on us a deal to buy her sick cats at a cheap price as well. Because her home smelled horrible of animal secretions we hurried out her home and nevered purchased anymore of her sick cats. One of the cats she tried to sell us had something oozing out of her eyes which made us nervous and cautious. The very young kitten she sold us had to have a lot of attention since it was taken from its mom at an early age. It even got sick with diarrhea so I had to stay home everyday until it felt comfortable which I don't regret. Now, since I am no longer with my boyfriend I tried to explain to Dixie that the kitten she sold us is in my custody as my service animal and asked Dix if she would send me the kittens Tica papers, she changed her number as well as blocked me from Facebook. Savanah Internet
Author: Shandaken , New York Unusual Rip-Off: Dixie Waite Internet

Sep 09 2016
the cat connection Used deceptive selling tactics, misrepresented items as made in the USA, restocking fee for item not as described dallas Texas Author: alexandria, Virginia Pet Shops & Supplies: the cat connection Internet

Sep 09 2016
My Transport Connection +1 (561) 982-1275 He Called Me a Cheapskate W**** Boca Raton Internet Author: Ocala, Florida Trucking Companies: My Transport Connection +1 (561) 982-1275 Internet

Sep 09 2016
Vegas Valley Introductions ,Patti Novak, Scammed by dating match maker Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas , Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: Vegas Valley Introductions (Patti Novak) Las Vegas , Nevada

Sep 09 2016
Liberty uship delivery agency Petsafe International delivery courier service Scammed me out of $400 for a teacup pomeranian puppy 10 weeks old Washington DC Dist of Columbia Author: arab, Alabama Air Travel: Liberty uship delivery agency Washington DC, Dist of Columbia

Sep 09 2016
Grand Crowne Resorts Five Star Timeshare Exchange, Surrey Vacation Resorts Deceptive, slick talking, complicated passing back and forth between several high pressured salespersons pitching 'a dream come true' during the only real vacation my family ever took. Pigdeon Forge Missouri Author: Portland, Indiana Resorts: Grand Crowne Resorts Branson , Missouri

Sep 08 2016
Suncoast Energy returning a rental car and they are the closest fuel station. I pulled in and strated the process when I noticed ther pump was reading $5.95/gallon. Orlando Florida Author: OXFORD, MS, Mississippi Gas Stations: Suncoast Energy Orlando, Florida

Sep 08 2016
Clearlight Electronics spygeargadgets.com Ordered a nanny camera with WiFi connection. Could not connect to camera. Called customer support, sent emails, no response from company Fishers Indiana Author: Sheboygan, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Clearlight Electronics Fishers,

Sep 07 2016
American Dream Vacations Located in Boerne, Texas dishonest, greedy, liar Boerne Texas Author: Kyle, Texas Trailer & RV Parks: American Dream Vacations Boerne, Texas

Sep 04 2016
My Pretty Yorkies I purchased a yorkie from this company on 8/17/16 and paid 750.00 for Tracey. I even received flight information from this horrible scam and go to get my puppy and no puppy! Abilene Texas Internet Author: Overland Park, Kansas Animal Abuse: My Pretty Yorkis Internet

Sep 04 2016
Jennifer wilson Jennifer kleet Jennifer robin mitchell Sold us a deadly sick puppy for $2500 Peoria Arizona Author: mesa, Arizona Clubs & Organizations: Jennifer wilson Peoria, Arizona