Your Search | ms puppy connection, dream maker kittens

Dec 06 2016
Damien LaQuan Said he had a female pug puppy for sale. Had us send a money gram and said would have dog delivered to us. Had false reports from an airport. Had someone contact us saying that the puppy was being held at the airport and would not deliver the puppy until we paid for insurance for the puppy. Told us we had to pay $700 that would be refunded when puppy was delivered. We refused to pay the insurance and they are now claiming they will not give us the puppy. El Paso Texas There is no puppy -the whole thing is a scam Author: Elkhart, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Damien LaQuan Internet

Dec 05 2016
DeKoel Smith DeKoel Smith Deceived Me Into Believing The Kittens She Sold Me Are Ragolls Nanton Alberta
The Photos That DeKoel Has Posted In Her Rebuttal Are Not Photos Of The Kittens She Sold Me Author: Burnaby, British Columbia Cat Breeders: DeKoel Smith Internet

Dec 05 2016
Premium Chihuahua Home WATCH OUT FOR PUPPY SCAMMERS - INTERNET THIEVES WORTHINGTON OHIO Author: Rathdrum, Idaho Sales People: Premium Chihuahua Home Internet

Dec 05 2016
Dream Number Beds Jeffco Fibres Doesn't cover any warranty on Dream Number Products Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Mattress Stores: Dream Number Beds Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
DAMIAN LAQUAN RYAN K ROBERTS SOLD A PUPPY TOOK MONEY NO DOG THEN SAID GIVE HIM $700.00 MORE AND I COULD GET DOG EL PASO Texas Author: MOORPARK, California Internet Fraud: DAMIAN LAQUAN EL PASO, Texas

Dec 02 2016
Micah Da Mac Fraud scamming wig maker ATL, GEORGIA Internet Author: Miami, Florida Hair Salons: Micah Da Mac Internet

Dec 01 2016
Lindy Adam - Austin Dog Whisperer CA Puppy Pal RanchLynn Adams Austin Dog Whisperer Austin dog trainer Austin Texas Author: Buda, Texas Animal Services: Lindy Adam - Austin Dog Whisperer Austin, Texas

Dec 01 2016
U- shipairpettransport and Monicacarnes1991@gmail.com Monica Carnes Lovely and adorable savannah kittens fronting as an adoption Savannah Kittens Ripoff U-shippetairtra Author: Frisco City, Alabama Animal Shelters: Up ships islet transport and Monica carnes Internet

Nov 30 2016
samsung appliances fridgewasherdryer ice maker never works/even after repaired in less than one month stopped working any appliance dealer Nationwide Author: pima, Arizona Appliances: samsung appliances Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
Mandy Parker Pyle Doberman Mandy Pyle & wesley Pyle They are breeders who run puppy mills. These poor dogs have babies one after another. Sweetwater Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Dog Breeders: Mandy Parker Pyle Doberman Internet

Nov 28 2016
Den Boomband Broadband connection, Den Boomband, Internet Connection, Fake Den Boomband, New Delhi den New Delhi Delhi
Author: New Delhi, Alabama Internet Service Providers: Den Boomband New Delhi, Other

Nov 27 2016
AppliancesConnectionDiscounters Inc. Appliances Connection Sell Broken and used items. Delivery Company is dishonest as is Company itself. Brooklyn New York Author: Essex Junction, Vermont Appliances: AppliancesConnectionDiscounters Inc. Brooklyn, New York

Nov 27 2016
Takara Shih Tzu by Lyn Dixon Lyn Dixon Paid deposit but no puppy Metter Georgia Author: Williamsburg, Virginia Dog Breeders: Takara Shih Tzu by Lyn Dixon Metter, Georgia

Nov 27 2016
dorisyorkiepuppies nelson cho,johnathan cho sold me a puppy, i paid for but never recieved, won!t answer my texts or phone or e-mails. atlanta Georgia You got scammed Author: Hawthorne, Florida Dog Breeders: dorisyorkiepuppies atlanta, Georgia

Nov 24 2016
Dream Shop USA TIVO Stream Scam Winter Haven Florida
Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Miscellaneous Electronics: Dream Shop USA Winter Haven, Florida

Nov 22 2016
Pridezion Labradors Tina Powe Scam - takes deposit, doesn't give you a puppy or a refund Kelso Washington Author: KELSO, Washington Dog Breeders: Pridezion Labradors Kelso, Washington

Nov 16 2016
Unity Chihuahua's We were interested in a puppy advertised, had set up to send the lady who states she is deaf and can't answer the phone the money from Walmart. Their system was down, so we went to CVS, they were closed, Thank you Jesus! Greenbelt Maryland Author: APACHE JUNCTION, Arizona Animal Services: Unity Chihuahua's Internet

Nov 14 2016
MS Variety Store scam, no item, never ships, theft, doesn't respond to messages internet
Author: Sacramento, California Specialty Stores: MS Variety Store Internet

Nov 13 2016
Unity Chihuahua Home Continental Prime Logistics CPLweb address: Cprime_logistics@usa.com and also: cplogisticship.com Breeder had home-raised chihuahua puppies, took money then said puppy woiuld be shipped by scam shipper who said they needed $1400 more refundable insurance to continue shipping. Gave bogus shipping info. Greenbelt Maryland Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Companies: Unity Chihuahua Home Greenbelt, Maryland

Nov 12 2016
wi-tribe.pk/ Wi-tribe PakistanTheir service is not an issue but their behavior is not good at all. I faced internet speed issue. I ordered 2 Mbps speed but I was just getting 0.04 Mbps. For speed proof image is attached. I locked my complain within the trial period Their service is not an issue but their behavior is not good at all. I faced internet speed issue. I ordered 2 Mbps speed but I was just getting 0.04 Mbps. For speed proof image is attached. I locked my complain within the trial period. After many days of my complaint when I asked them return my money because you did not provide me what I asked for. Then they said we cannot because it is not in our SOPs. But when I ordered for connection at that time they told me about trial period. That if you did not like our services I'll get my full payment. I lunched my complaint with the trail period but they did not return my money. They are Thief! Islamabad Nationwide
Author: Islamabad, Internet: wi-tribe.pk/ Nationwide

justin rotties Justin wedster puppy scam, rottie scam, tulsa Internet
Author: fairbanks, Alaska Liars: justin rotties Internet

Nov 11 2016
DJChihuahua.com Sold me a puppy with hydrocephalus and would not acknowledge it. Idaho Falls Idaho Author: Hempstead, New York Animal Abuse: DJChihuahua.com Internet

Nov 11 2016
Proficio Mortgage Ventures LLC Karen Geotz, Agent All happened by E-mail searching for Reverse Mortgage, and I submitted my data, then I received a call from Ms. Geotz, then she E-mail me, and I replied sending all of my personal data etc. She never replied unknown reason, but all of my personal data was send to her. Why she mislead me? Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: Proficio Mortgage Ventures LLC Internet

Nov 10 2016
Us live delivery MAJOR PUPPY SCAM Columbus Ohio Author: Florence, Alabama Air Travel: Us live delivery Columbus, Ohio

Nov 10 2016
Sears Tupelo, MS.1001 Sears Has Lousy Products NOW...Service is Awful! Tupelo Mississippi Author: , Mississippi Kitchens: Sears Tupelo, Mississippi