Your Search | ms puppy connection, dream maker kittens

Feb 09 2016
Imperial Kennels LLC Imperial K9 Sold unhealthy puppy, sold puppy to young SUFFOLK Virginia Author: Suffolk , Virginia Animal Abuse: Imperial Kennels LLC SUFFOLK, Virginia

Feb 09 2016
BWD Radio /Ms V BWD Radio station advertising as an Media Base station New York
Author: lufkin, Texas DJ Services: BWD Radio /Ms V Internet

Feb 04 2016
AffordablePups Puppy, unhealthy, vet certified Johnstown Ohio
Author: charleston, West Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: AffordablePups Johnstown , Ohio

Feb 04 2016
SkyvilleBulldogs.com Total scam! First off, these dogs cost thousands of dollars and they have them for sake for 5-600? And then they want payment upfront wired to them and says the puppy will ship free but then you get a call for 1800.00 insurance to fly your puppy to you. Internet Author: Vacaville, California BBB Better Business Bureau: SkyvilleBulldogs.com Internet

Feb 03 2016
DesignerDogge.com Michelle Shoultz Almostfamousdogs.com Michelle Shoultz Sold me a very ill puppy, Cough, Worms and Infection Spring Branch, Texas
Where is Fraiser NOW? Author: , New Jersey Better Business Bureau: DesignerDogge.com Michelle Shoultz Spring Branch, Texas

Feb 02 2016
Doug Harrington Jolyn Harrington Colorado Rottweiler Lie, Steal, Ignore, Scam, Promise a puppy that they don't even have and try to pocket non-refundable cash Idaho Springs Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Liars: Doug Harrington Idaho Springs, Colorado

Jan 28 2016
wells fargo mortgage-rels valuation, ben waldrop, tracy creekmur, All we wanted was a home mortgage, wells fargo turned the American Dream into a continuing nightmare tyrone Georgia Author: Milner, Georgia Mortgage Companies: wells fargo mortgage-rels valuation tyrone, Georgia

Jan 28 2016
jr pups and stuff jr pups & stuff Appears to be a mis-labeled puppy mill brookfield Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Cross-Border Scams: jr pups and stuff brookfield, Wisconsin

Jan 27 2016
Puppy Scams debbiejohnson368@gmail.com jonespaula525@gmail.com mccrawf3@gmail.com mccrawf3@gmail.com Maya Crawford is a fraud. 240-561-9813 She lists a home address in ND (it's for sale)and wants all contact info. inc. money to ship to royalpetexpress.websmart.com Pictures listed of puppies are copied from somewhere else. Her phone number is listed in Maryland and her IP address is in San Francisco. I'm afraid I gave her too much info. already and want to keep others from being scammed. also, debbiejohnson368@gmail.com and jonespaula525@gmail.com are fraudulent and are from Nigeria. Hope this helps keep your sitereputable and helps others, Teresa unknown Internet Author: williamsburg, Virginia Animal Services: Puppy Scams Internet

Jan 24 2016
Omni Tech support soft ware ms open office sold as office suite application rip off, Internet Huh? Author: Rancho Viejo, Texas Internet Services: Omni Tech support Internet

11, Report #1282077

Jan 24 2016
Puppy Tails Grooming Sumter SC Lacey Mullins Warning Animal Abuser! Sumter South Carolina Author: Sumter , South Carolina Animal Services: Puppy Tails Grooming Sumter SC Lacey Mullins Sumter, South Carolina

Jan 23 2016
What is your name, Mr. Editor? Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jan 23 2016
Amazing Mutts Puppy Rescue Stacy Tilton Medina Avery Sells sick puppies, will not refund money if puppy dies within 5 days, and then blocks your calls Cream Ridge New Jersey Author: Cream Ridge, New Jersey Animal Abuse: Amazing Mutts Puppy Rescue Cream Ridge, New Jersey

Jan 22 2016
Omnitech Support Repair didn't work, company refuses to refund as promised Internet
First of all, wed like to thank Ms. Ashley, for taking the time to add the kind words with respect to the professionalism and courtesy of our agents. But we promptly refunded full amount of $79.99. Author: , Kentucky Computer Service & Repair: Omnitech Support Internet

Jan 22 2016
University of North Texas, The Online MS Learning Technologies Department Dishonest about accepting transfer credits only offered potential credit after financially investing in 6 courses first. Misinformed me about accreditation to enroll as an out-of-state student. Denton Texas Author: Parma, Ohio Public Schools: University of North Texas Denton, Texas

Jan 21 2016
Bordeaux de La Casas: Enrique Nunez Cancio & Georgia Burruel Cancio Stolen $3500 Dogue de Bordeaux puppy deposit Tucson Arizona Author: El Paso, Texas Cash Services: Bordeaux de La Casas Tucson, Arizona

Jan 20 2016
Outskirts Press Ms. Jodee Thayer The Shadow of Olympus, a novel of the first human colony on Mars and their discovery that they are not alone there. Parker Colorado Author: Pensacola, Florida Attorneys General: Outskirts Press Parker, Colorado

Jan 19 2016
Czechland Outfitters Cass Reynolds ,czechlandoutfitters.com/ I contacted this seller regarding a dog he had for sale. He assured me it was still available and I would be able to purchase the puppy. We emailed back and forth for several days. The first day I asked him to place it on hold and would come pick it up whenever he wanted. We emailed another day or two. I again asked him when I could come pick the dog up and communication stopped. I emailed 4 times and called him three times and left voice mails to please return my calls for over a week. I finally received an email back that his wife had given the dog I had on hold to a friend. He had my family excited to get the dog we'd been waiting for and then gave it away. All he said was Sorry, it was hard not to let it go to a family fried. Then don't put the puppy up for sale and don't say it's available to purchase. I have the email string to back up the communication. I would not do business with this scammer. Cuba Kansas Author: Nebraska Bait-and-Switch: Czechland Outfitters Cuba, Kansas

Jan 19 2016
Mc Cannell Construction Inc Mc Cannell enterprises, Rod Mc Cannell , Rodney Mc Cannell Rod Mc Cannell was hired to build our dream home. Rod Mc Cannell made major construction defects that left us with million of dollars of construction repairs. Santa Rosa California
Author: Santa Rosa , California Home Improvements: Mc Cannell Construction Inc Santa Rosa , California

Jan 18 2016
American Dream Network Mr. Ralf Walker 252-501-4091 stated I won monies, and I needed to open a bank Acct. so IRS could deposit $10,599.00 for my fees Las Vegas Nevada Author: Sebring, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: American Dream Network Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 16 2016
brookehuskyhome brookehuskyhome@gmail.combrooke husky homebordingagency@outlook.com puppy rip off logan utah Nationwide Author: tampa, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: brookehuskyhome Nationwide

Jan 15 2016
Petland Iowa City Tom n Carla Steffensmeier are the breeder Liers, Ripoffs n Puppy Mill buyers Iowa City Iowa Author: Iowa, Iowa Pet Shops & Supplies: Petland Iowa City Iowa City, Iowa

Omni Tech Support Predators Los Angeles, California
We greatly appreciate Ms. Johnsons patience in this matter and for writing again about the resolution that she received from OmniTech Support promptly. Author: Windsor, Ontario Computer Help Desk: Omni Tech Support Los Angeles, California

Jan 15 2016
DONALDS YORKIES I SENT T HE MONEY TO. bUY BUSTER,THE DAY CAME FOR ME TO RECEIVE MY YORKIE AND WAS NEVER SENT NO YORKIE AND KEPT MY MONEY.RIPPED OFF He took my money,And never sent my puppy Yorkie scam S.C Nationwide Author: Eldorado, California Police: DONALDS YORKIES Nationwide

Jan 14 2016
Omni Tech Support On August 17, 2012, I allowed omni Support Access to my computer on a Microsoft Windows Movie Maker issue. They first wanted to diagnose my computer and when they went into the registry, I disconnect Internet Cancel The Flags Author: Lake almanor, New York Computer Help Desk: Omni Tech Support Internet