Your Search | ms puppy connection, dream maker kittens

Jan 22 2017
Skin Opulent EyeOpulent-SkinOpulent/ Ms Holland Credit Card Fraud 11037 Warner Ave, Ste 345,Fountain Valley CA92708 Nationwide Author: Bellevue, Washington Attorney Generals: Skin Opulent Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
Pet Shipping Services Shipapet Shipped@aol.com robbin356@gmail.com 2565029936pawsnclaws.org familypetrelocations.com 256 778 9654 Sold me a puppy that was critically ill that died sommerville Alabama Author: St. Augustine, Florida Animal Abuse: Pet Shipping Services sommerville, Alabama

Jan 22 2017
Minnesot Sphynx Llyssa St.Martin Selling unhealthy Sphinx kittens Elk River MN Internet
MN Sphynx cannot be held responsible for ongoing care issues Author: Minneapolis , Minnesota Animal Services: Minnesot Sphynx Internet

Jan 22 2017
Dreamfrenchies.com Keamy PrestigeStephy Prestige Scammed for $490 for a puppy I didnt receive Dallas texas Author: Battle Creek, Michigan Dog Breeders: Dreamfrenchies.com Internet

Jan 22 2017
'Frank' with Candycupteacuppomeranians.net Hunnypotpomeranianshome.net Tricked my mom into driving 8 hours to look at a puppy that doesn't exist. Canton Nationwide Author: Killeen , Texas Sales People: 'Frank' with Candycupteacuppomeranians.net Nationwide

Jan 19 2017
My Rainbow Puppies Youngs Puppy Town; Youngs Teacup Puppies; Puppy Dog Town; Passion Pups. Young Van Roekel keeps changing her business name after scamming so many people, to avoid getting caught! Fraud: Selling sick puppies as healthy only to say none of the illnesses are 'life threatening' as justification Elgin Texas
Rebuttal to anonymous compaint Author: Austin, Texas Dog Breeders: My Rainbow Puppies Elgin, Texas

Jan 18 2017
Real Deal K9 Real Deal Protection Dog Sales Real Deal K9 Protection Dogs Sick puppy near death Acton California Author: los angeles, California Animal Abuse: Real Deal K9 Acton, California

Jan 15 2017
3D Retrievers - Heather Wilson Heather E. Wilson Lab Labrador Retriever puppy breeder Conroe Texas
Author: LOUISBURG, North Carolina Dog Breeders: 3D Retrievers - Heather Wilson Conroe, Texas

Jan 14 2017
MS variety store Internet Author: El cajon, California Gift Shops: MS variety store Internet

Jan 14 2017
Samsung Ice Maker Ripoffs Ridgefield Park New Jersey Nationwide Author: , Texas Appliances: Samsung Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC Hungry puppy bank Alexandria Lousiana Author: Cordova, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Unstoppable Vision, LLC Internet

Jan 12 2017
Unstoppable Vision LLC High Class UniverseOrder #350444 Ordered 2 cute puppy banks for children -$43.98 Louisiana Author: Sheffield, Iowa Internet Fraud: Unstoppable Vision LLC Internet

Jan 11 2017
Double take chihuahuas /Stephanie is untrustworthy I purchased a dog from Stephanie and never received my dog. After sending payments via PayPal she them closed her account and refused to answer my calls. The few times I did contact her she had a reason she was to busy to talk to me. When I ask her for pi Liar dishonest purchased puppy died never got my dog I paid for Corpus Christi Texas I Don't Know Who You Are Author: Maryland Animal Services: Double take chihuahuas /Stephanie is untrustworthy Corpus Christi , Texas

Jan 11 2017
Unstoppable vision LLC High Class Universe no puppy banks - No presents for the grandkids at Christmas AL Internet Author: Yorba Linda, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Unstoppable vision LLC Internet

Jan 11 2017
unstoppable LLC I ordered 2 Puppy piggy banks for christmass, never relieved them, I was charged 3 times and no piggy banks, the number they have on their credit card statement days THIS VOICE MAIL was not set up. rip off, fraud Los Angeles, California Internet Author: mission viejo, California Toy Stores: unstoppable LLC Internet

Jan 09 2017
Ms. Advertised Pyramid pads. Buy 3, get 4th free. Two orders cost me $215.46. Now see the same thing at same site for $4:00, orginal $10:00. Ordered beginning Of Dec. for Christmas, Received after New Year. Never responded when I asked for a tracking #, or anything else I asked. I like the product, but I would also like to be reimbursed the difference. That is ridiculous. Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Customer: Your wish store

Jan 09 2017
Appliances Connection -Wellington Chen Deceptive Pricing and Avoidance in Rectifying any Issues Brooklyn New York Author: Rancho Cordova, California Home & Garden Stores: Appliances Connection Brooklyn, New York

Jan 09 2017
Champ Bulldogs Scott Ward, Andrea Ward, Caroline Ward and Shrinkabulls Champ Bulldogs is not AKC registered and their puppies are from abroad Internet
THIS IS THE FAKEST REPORT I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!! Author: Los Angeles, California Animal Abuse: Champ Bulldogs Internet

Jan 09 2017
Gorell Windows & Doors Dream Home Remodeling Inc. On January 21, 2006 my wife & I contracted to Dream Home Remodeling to replace all of our existing windows (25 windows) with Gorell windows. We were assured that they were made of the Finest Products available and would come with a Life Time Warranty. In June 2013 we noticed that 7 windows were leaking between the double window pains and now all but 4 have leaked. We have contacted Dream Home several times to no avail. Springfield Virginia Author: ASHBURN, Virginia Builders & Contractors: Gorell Windows & Doors Springfield, Virginia

Jan 08 2017
Pet supplies Cheryl/Carla Steffensmeier Lied and trick me into purchasing a beautiful puppy. Who never got to be a puppy Jacksonville North Carolina
Author: Leland, North Carolina Animal Services: Pet supplies Jacksonville , North Carolina

Jan 07 2017
Unstoppable Vision LLC Ordered puppy bank online from facebook ad, never received item, but account was charged for two orders. Internet Author: Austin, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Unstoppable Vision LLC Internet

Jan 07 2017
MS Variety Store Never received my order payment was deducted from my bank account on October 30 2016 will not return email Internet Author: South Amboy, New Jersey Luggage & Leather Goods: Ms Variety Store Internet

Jan 06 2017
English Bulldog Puppies for sale, CNNIC now change Facebook page to English bulldog and Frenc Bulldog puppies for sale They have several names now adorable bulldogs puppy for sale CNNIC, EBP Ripoff artist Miami Florida Author: New Caney, Texas Attorney Generals: English Bulldog Puppies for sale, CNNIC now change Facebook page to English bulldog and Frenc Bulldog puppies for sale Miami , Florida

Jan 05 2017
MS Variety Store OWLS FLY THE COOP!!! December 3, 2016 I ordered two owl necklaces, two owl bracelets, two owl earring sets, and an owl backpack. It was a special offer on Facebook; saw it for several weeks. As of today, January 5, 2017 NO ITEMS, NO RESPONSE TO EMAILS. Internet Author: Pinole, California Attorney Generals: MS Variety Store Internet

Jan 04 2017
Transport Connection I filled out a form to get an auto shipping quote and the website must have provided my info to this company along with about ten others. I simply told them not to call me again. Instead of just letting it go they called me back two more times. The first time they screamed at me and called me expletives, and the second time called me a f88888g fag88t. All this just for asking them not to call me again… Boca Raton Florida This report was written by a low-life loser and idiot Author: Fort Lauderdale, , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Transport Connection Boca Raton, Florida