Your Search | ms puppy connection, dream maker kittens

May 04 2016
Golden retriever oasis Puppy mill Henderson, Nevada The word should have been dyplasia not dysphsia Author: Las vegas, Nevada Animal Services: Golden retriever oasis Internet

May 03 2016
Holly Hummel, Select Exotics Savannah cat breed Savannah kitten breeder, paid a lot and kittens picture looked enhanced by photoshop. Kitten also came with a genetic disease and breeder wont fulfill terms of the contract Illanois Author: Ashland, Oregon Specialty Stores: Holly Hummel, Select Exotics Internet

May 03 2016
Riker Creatures Heidi RikerHeidi JochimHolly Autumns Realistic Art Doll Maker Takes Money and Disappears Terrible Unreliable Business BEWARE Montreal Internet Author: Alabama On-Line Business: Riker Creatures Internet

May 02 2016
Lashed By Holly Studio / Holly I was mislead by Holly the lash tech. I had natural looking lashes on and went to Holly for a refill. She looked at my lashes and told me she added lashes the same way I had my lashes extended. However, after I laid on her table and let her apply the lashes, I found out different. Not only did she apply the lashes with a hard black glue, she put so much on my lashes that my eyes were very irritated! A day later they were already starting to fall off taking my real lashes with them! 4days later I went back for her to either fix my lashes (to which there were no lash extensions left at this point), or get a refund. Ms. Holly had the audacity to tell me she was charging me more money because I had no lashes on and she doesn't do refunds!  Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Consumer Services: Lashed By Holly Studio Decatur, Georgia

May 01 2016
MS Nonwoven, Paul Chien DO BUSINESS WITH HIM AT YOUR OWN RISK! Pontotoc Mississippi Author: Austin, Texas Cameras & Video: MS Nonwoven Pontotoc, Mississippi

Apr 28 2016
Dream auto loan.com Dream Loans I applied to this online loan company thinking they could help me get a personal loan for a vehicle, they advertise good or bad or no credit and and low income and any type of income, we can help anybody. Their are VERY misleading and deceiving. You think that this company would stand behind their word instead if roping you in too find out you do not qualify because your Disability income and child support ain't enough. They advertise falsely and get a persons hope upon with their shady practices. I think they need to step up to their over hyped advertising or get out if business! Tennessee You must be shady too. Author: Hastings, Nebraska Loans: Dream auto loan.com Internet

Apr 27 2016
Dream Number Beds controller thinks mattress is full and shuts off Nationwide Author: El Paso, Texas Medical Supplies: Dream Number Beds Nationwide

8, Report #1302094

Apr 27 2016
Precise Smile Stephen M. Schmitt, DDS, MS Evasive in giving information on cost of services before initial evaluation. San Antonio Texas Author: Lakehills, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Precise Smile San Antonio, Texas

9, Report #1302079

Apr 26 2016
Just Digital Smart Books Deb Kuykendall David Brown Excuse Maker Clear Lake California Author: Roseville, Alabama Computer Training & Education: Just Digital Smart Books Clear Lake, California

Apr 26 2016
Imperial Kennels, LLC Sick Puppy/Compulsive Liar Suffolk Virginia Author: Alabama Animal Services: Imperial Kennels, LLC Suffolk, Virginia

Apr 25 2016
American Dream Vacations RV Rentals & Sales Trailer and training were not adequate Austin Texas
Never recieved your riembursement request form Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Travel Companies: American Dream Vacations RV Rentals & Sales Austin, Texas

Apr 25 2016
CurlyKatz Elizabeth Bolen All breeders in North Carolina and SinSing Cattery in New Jersey Do not purchase kittens from the breeders Siler City North Carolina Author: New York, New York Animal Abuse: CurlyKatz Elizabeth Bolen Siler City, North Carolina

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL (RE- POST THIS ) EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Apr 23 2016
Furniture to love Furniture to love Bill and Lisa KILLED MY KITTENS BILL AND LISA FURNITURE TO LOVE Stafford Texas Author: Youngstown, Ohio Furniture & Furnishings: Furniture to love Stafford, Texas

Apr 23 2016
Red Cross Hattiesburg MS grave misinformation miscommunication denial of assistance hattiesburg Mississippi You are quite wrong Author: Mississippi Clubs & Organizations: Red Cross Hattiesburg MS hattiesburg, Mississippi

Apr 22 2016
One Night Affair O.N.A. This Company Will Rent You the Wedding Dress of Your Dreams That Becomes Your Worst Nightmare! Culver City California ONE NIGHT AFFAIR .....We are in the business of making your dream dress obtainable. Author: Acton, California Wedding Services: One Night Affair Culver City, California

Apr 22 2016
Levi Strauss Levi's They Could Eff Up a Wet Dream: Levi's Online Can't Handle an Order for One Pair of Jeans San Francisco California Author: Richmond, California Clothing Stores: Levi Strauss San Francisco, California

Apr 22 2016
Sean O'Neal of O'Neal Strategy Group Charged with Fraud Rolling Hills Estates California
I am Sean O'Neal Author: Playa del Carmen, Real Estate Investing: Sean O'Neal Rolling Hills Estates, California

Apr 22 2016
Simon Cullen Ms Elaine Patricia CullenAtlas Stainless Limited Sinox Stainless Banding Limited Sinox Stainless Limited Touchpoint Developments Limited 3a Stainless Steel Limited Bandsafe Uk LTD Petrotex Alloys Limited Precision Stainless Limited S E Global Lim Simon Phillip Cullen and his wife, Elaine Patricia Cullen are frauds and scam artists. Birmingham West Midlands Birmingham West Midlands UK Author: Birmingham West Midlands , UK Specialty Stores: Simon Cullen Birmingham West Midlands , UK

Apr 21 2016
Preferred Guest Resorts REVIEW: Team at Preferred Guest Resorts dedicated to 100% satisfaction of customers. Providing Best Vacations Ever through use of fun, affordable promotional vacation packages is top priority. *UPDATE: Preferred Guest Resorts pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Preferred Guest Resorts is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Yeah yeah yeah Author: Paris, Other Resorts: Preferred Guest Resorts | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Preferred Guest Resorts Focusing on smaller privately-branded resorts around the world, developed a reservation platform bringing this inventory to the public. Providing fun, affordable vacation experiences exceeding customer’s expectations. Minnetonka, Minnesota

Apr 20 2016
safelink/tracfone wireless Government Assisted free cell phone... Don't let 'em fool ya! I have had first a no contract tracfone first then became disabled, unfortunatly after completing my life long dream of completing my degree! I noticed I could change my trackfone into a safelink phone. Sounds simple right... Wrong... My biggest complaint is thestaff and company themself. I went round and round with them for the original change, Finally straighten it out...$ years later I would have thought they would hire a better staff and provided training. I was dead wrong!!! They shut my phone off in March 2016 and Iwas forced to purchase with my megar budget and terminal illness another trackfone, just so I had some communication.  It is a crap shoot when u call? I have spent at least5 20 hours of my time on the phone trying to resolve this issue. Get my safelink on????Nope! Took all my minutes again too! Serious training needed these agents are just , no other way to put it... Uneducated and stupid!!!! Michigan Author: Otisville, Michigan Museums: safelink/tracfone wireless Michigan

Apr 20 2016
Robert L Hawkins III Bob Hawkins, Robert Hawkins, RLH Group Inc., Robert L Hawkins Youth Foundation, Urban Dream Factory, Minority Sub contractors, RLH Holdings Hawkins Fraudulent Industry Pimp Homewood Beware Scam liar broke fake Pittsburgh and Internet Pennsylvania
Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Nonprofit Organizations: Robert L Hawkins III Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Apr 19 2016
Dream Big Online Holdings Infringed on my consumer rights so as to preclude me from having any redress to recover my monies. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Chicago, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: Dream Big Online Holdings Salt Lake City, Utah

Apr 18 2016
LARIS . W. MULLIGAN DMD,MS,PA DENTIST MULLIGAN TOLD ME I HAD TO PAY $997.00 IN ADVANCE TO ORDER THE CROWN FOR MY TOOTH. THEN AFTER HE PREPED THE TOOTH, PUT SOME PIECE OF METAL ON IT. TOLD ME SOME BULLSHIT I NEEDED A ROOT CANAL. I TOLD HIM I WANTED MY MONEY BACK I PAID FOR THE CROWN AND HE REFUSES TO GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK. STAY CLEAR OF THIS DENTIST. Wilmington Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: LARIS . W. MULLIGAN DMD,MS,PA Wilmington,

Apr 18 2016
Paws Animal Hospital Dr. Barnett Refused to help our dying puppy The Villages Florida Author: 34491, Florida Veterinarian Services: Paws Animal Hospital The Villages, Florida