Your Search | ms puppy connection, dream maker kittens

Oct 25 2016
Quick Pets Delivery I bought a puppy from breeder in MD for 600. Their flight agency tried to get 970.00 from me for puppy insurance. I saw on internet this is a scam.I didn't pay it.I have no puppy and out of my money.They are in this together.I want to warn others! Oxen Hill Maryland Author: Kittery, Maine Air Travel: Quick Pets Delivery Oxen Hill, Maryland

Oct 23 2016
Yuppy Puppy LAURA BEDARD TOTALLY SCAMMED ME Internet Author: RACINE, Wisconsin Pet Shops & Supplies: Yuppy Puppy Internet

Oct 23 2016
Film Connection Institute Horrible Job Placement Program. los angeles California Author: elk grove, California Private Schools: Film Connection los angeles, California

Oct 21 2016
Toyota of Orlando Toyota of Orlando sold a used 2015 Toyota Corolla to my 66 years old mother in law with a clean carfax that supposedly was a one owner car that had never been involved in any type of accident. Unfortunately all that was a lie, 3 days later we came to find out the car was involved in a front end collision and the entire front end of the car was replaced. I called John Cruz and Ms. Cynthia (manager) To explain the situation and they both told me there was nothing they could do. All we were asking is to take the car back and exchange it for one that hasn't been crashed, they even refused to to that. John Cruz took advantage of my 66 years old mother in law selling her a crashed car with a fake or altered carfax. Be aware of this dealership obviously there is fraud involved there. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Toyota of Orlando Orlando, Florida

Oct 21 2016

Oct 20 2016
American dream home improvement Brookfield,wi Contractor Mivhael Montoya Came to home (no solicitor) signn told to come back when home owner home instead gotonroof uninvitedunauthorized trespassing videoed without permission unwitnessed probably causing damage to leave an uninvited unauthorized estimate Brookfield Wisconsin Author: Madison, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: American dream home improvement Brookfield,wi Brookfield, Wisconsin

Oct 20 2016
Holmes Motors of D'Iberville ms Chook Smith,George Try selling me a vehicle that had a cracked head D'Iberville Mississippi Author: Diamondhead, Mississippi Auto Mechanics: Holmes Motors of D'Iberville ms D'Iberville , Mississippi

Oct 20 2016
Ann Wasserman Annie WassermanMeshugga Kennels Knowingly sells sick puppies, puppy mill, puppy broker, not a true breeder Ringwood New Jersey Author: West Caldwell, New Jersey Animal Abuse: Ann Wasserman Ringwood, New Jersey

Oct 15 2016
The Husky League The Husky LeagueSiberian husky Brandon J MartinBrandon Martin RIP OFF, thief, sells sick pups, steals deposits middleburgh New York
Says the personal friend of Nicole Marshburn Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Animal Services: The Husky League middleburgh, New York

Oct 13 2016
Fathom Events with AMC Theaters and Open Road Films I Paid Fathom Events to see an interview with film maker Olive Stone and Edward Snowden. AMC theater staff said they didn't know how to get it going. So the interview did not happen. I emailed Fathom Events and they said they were working the problem, in conjunction with Open Road Films. I waited 10 days and never received a reply from Fathom Events. I emailed them again, I waited several day and now here I am. greenwood village Colorado Author: phoenix, Arizona Theaters: Fathom Events greenwood village, Colorado

Oct 12 2016
Airmid Solutions Airmid Medical Airmid Solutions Airmid Medical Marc A. Resasco - Holbrook / Chris Pastorelli - Holbrook, Bait and Switch - Scam Artists. Presently being investigated in connection to Bank Fraud for reversing charges at Strip Clubs and Bars. Takes deposits and doesn't Marc Resasco called everyday and convinced me he could provide a nurse for our facility. When he received our deposit, he then would not call back, he text me many times about how he was working and I should leave him alone. Then he blocked my calls and changed his website. He has multiple complaints. Watch out!!! Holbrook, New York
Author: New York Nursing Homes: Airmid Solutions Airmid Medical Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
Adorable Bulldogs English Bulldog Puppies For Sale,, CNNIC, Michelle Sotolongo No puppy, No refund Miami, Orlando, Celebration Florida Author: San Diego, California Dog Breeders: Adorable Bulldogs Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
Icewind Sold puppy we reserved would not refund our deposit Phillipsburg New Jersey
Author: Sea Girt, New Jersey Animal Services: Icewind Phillipsburg, New Jersey

Oct 10 2016
Lancaster Puppies Lancaster puppies lancaster boxers Puppy mills Lancaster Pennsylvania
Author: Ellicott City, Maryland Animal Services: Lancaster Puppies Lancaster, Pennsylvania

Oct 10 2016
Quantum Media Team Dream Innovations myself and over 100 other employees worked for months on end bringing in referrals to place company ads. when it came time for us to get we were given every excuse under the sun about the bank having the check on hold. To this day we still have not been been paid. Internet Author: East Chicago, Indiana Internet Fraud: Quantum Media Internet

Oct 07 2016
Luckies Furniture, Biloxi, MS Luckies furniture warehouse Misrepresentation of product (motion bed mattress). Biloxi Mississippi
Author: Pass Christian, Mississippi Mattress Stores: Luckies Furniture, Biloxi, MS Biloxi , Mississippi

Oct 05 2016
Kimberly Orange-Lay Sold me a Yorkie puppy for 2250.00 and he got sick within a week. 2 vet bills later for over 1300.00 I returned him to KY and she said she would vet him, cause the vets in pittsburgh, PA were stupid, and he died while in heel care. Then she told me she was going to replace him, and when I finally pushed to get a replacement puppy she became abusive and has refused to talk to me to work this out. Lebanon KENTUCKY
Author: Washington, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Kimberly Orange-Lay KENTUCKY

Oct 05 2016
Benchmark Bible Hill SCAMMER AND PUPPY ABUSE Bible Hill Tennessee Author: ARLINGTON, Tennessee Animal Services: Benchmark Bible Hill Bible Hill, Tennessee

Oct 04 2016
10hwprivatemastery Atlantic Real Estate Connection LLChousetitans@gmail.comJustin Wilmont Over charged and Under-performed: Attempted to bill six months when I requested only 3 months for $1995 (an absorbent amount for tie spent), Deceptive enticement, Advised Letter Campaign which received 0 positive response, Promised extended training time, but didn't define length and wiggled out, Did not consider a possible advanced senior's Electronic and cognitive limitations. Orlando, Florida Nationwide Internet Author: Chambersburg, Pennsylvania Real Estate Investing: 10hwprivatemastery Nationwide

Oct 04 2016
Frayercreek yorkies Puppy Mill Grand Ledge Michigan Author: Michigan Animal Abuse: Frayercreek yorkies Internet

Oct 04 2016
Film Marketing Services Jon Gursha, Peter Greene, Eric Vollweiller I am Yet Another Unhappy and Deceived Film Maker Marina del Rey California Author: Westerville, Ohio Festivals & Event Services: Film Marketing Services Marina del Rey, California

Oct 03 2016
US treasury department Ripp Green Dot connection New York Author: Anderson, Indiana Financial Services: US treasury department Ripp Internet

Oct 03 2016
Dream Marriage The woman work up to the point to try to get you to send money to them!! Ukraine Author: Pioneer , Tennessee Liars: Bob Brown Internet

Oct 01 2016
Pet Delivery Agency Roland, Peter Martin, James Nathan, Simon Frinkk-fake Breeder with a (404) 481-3663 number. Said they were the shipper for breeder of teacup poodles Mr. Simon Frinkk in Houston, TX. After I was asked to Moneygram the payment for the puppy they would give me a shipper number. I did and I received a PDA# to track the puppy. Once the payment was sent, the shipper Roland said I could track the puppy on there website. So I did, then one the puppy got to AZ. on route to LAX they needed $650.00 additional money for insurance that was not included by the seller Simon Frinkk. I told him I didn't have it and Roland said he would see if he could get the amount reduced. Called me back with a reduced price. I realized I was scammed when I asked them to refund my money. Have not heard from Pet delivery since. Breeder is in Houston. Shipping Co. In Dodge ctr, Minnesota, Texas
Author: Cumberland, Maryland Animal Services: Pet Delivery Agency Nationwide

Sep 30 2016
American Dream Home Improvement Company gives you a quote and then tries to charge a LOT more. Chicago Illinois Author: Tupelo, Mississippi Roofing Companies: American Dream Home Improvement Chicago, Illinois