Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

MVQ Privacy Matters Identity, My Credit Health Illinois, MVQHealth Plan Texas

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 23 2017
Ruiz Velasco Immigration Law - Jesus Ruiz Velasco - Jesus Manuel Ruiz-Velasco Jesus Ruiz Velasco Is A THIEF! Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Lawyers: Ruiz Velasco Immigration Law Chicago, Illinois

Mar 23 2017
Luxia no. 7 Neil Thomson is the registered agent with Attorney General's office. He also has 4-5 other companies filed. Phoenix Arizona Author: Kaufman, Texas Skin Care: Luxia no. 7 Phoenix, Arizona

Mar 23 2017
A Forever Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Client safety, security and happiness are of utmost importance at A Forever Recovery. With professional and caring staff this is made a reality. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: A Forever Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: West palm beach, Florida Mental Health: A Forever Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. A Forever Recovery has professional certified staff, the facility has created a quality standard well above the industry standard for addiction treatment and substance abuse recovery. A Forever Recovery, has sought to bring together many different trained, licensed professionals or certified recovering members of many different modalities that have a background in the addictions field. Manistee, Michigan

Mar 23 2017
Steves Machine Shop - eric Furell i paid 1200 dollars down to start work on my boat this was in november of 2006, he did some work but then kept upping the price and demanded full payment before work was done, ripoff Virginia Beach Virginia Author: virginia beach, Virginia Mechanics: Steves Machine Shop Virginia Beach, Virginia

Mar 23 2017
Steves Absolute Audio Absolute Audio Damaged my dash while installing remote start Elbridge Ny 13060 New York Author: Clay, New York Liars: Steves Absolute Audio Elbridge Ny 13060, New York

Mar 23 2017
Mark Anderson translation rip off Midland Texas Author: Mexico City, Other Translators: Mark Anderson Internet

Mar 23 2017
viking magazine They took my money hadn't sent me my magazine Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Book & Magazine Publishers: viking magazine Internet

Mar 23 2017
Graphic Design Labs Mary Joe Arias @graphic design labs FRAUD WEBSITE DESIGN USING FREE WIX TEMPLATE PDF FILES UNAUTHORIZED FALSE SLAES ADVERTISEMENT AS A CLIENT Austin Texas Author: New York, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Graphic Design Labs Austin, Texas

Mar 23 2017
Asset Recovery Associates Samuel Douglas Scam artists & extortionists Lombard Illinois Author: Winchester, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Asset Recovery Associates Lombard, Illinois

Mar 23 2017
Atlantic Pacific Processing Systems TSYS INSIGHTSInsight Support Atlantic Pacific Processing Systems is a SCAM - Beware Fountain Valley California
Author: Fountain Valley, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Atlantic Pacific Processing Systems Fountain Valley, California

Mar 23 2017
Renaderm Nuriva, Health Match, Elite Naturals Renaderm Nuriva double billing ripoff Internet
Author: Somerville , Tennessee Celebrities: Renaderm Nuriva Internet

Mar 23 2017
Eagle Shield Inc. Garratt Harwood Product does NOT work They put a Mechanic Lien on my house! Liars! Double Talk! Do not care about their customers just the $$$$$ Dublin, California Sue them, they'll d**n sure respond to a summons. Author: Concord, California Builders & Contractors: Eagle Shield Inc. Dublin, California

Mar 23 2017
Applied Media Technologies Corp Beware that a 30 day free trial is not what they say it is. Y Clearwater Florida Author: Lombard, Illinois Miscellaneous Office Services: Applied Media Technologies Corp Clearwater, Florida

Mar 23 2017
credit card services corporation I can not reach them and I have a full time life account. chicago Illinois Author: Rio Vista, California Credit & Debt Services: credit card services corporation chicago, Illinois

Mar 23 2017
ReVitalize ReNewEye ReNewEye, ReVSkin, Enamoreye, and Antiagngskinserum, ReVitalize Skin Serum 'Free' Trial SCAM Brooklyn Internet
Author: Granbury, Texas Skin Care: ReVitalize ReNewEye Internet

Mar 23 2017
Wageworks Cont'd to deny me access to my wageworks debit/credit card even after I provided the documentation that they requested and verified that they received the documentation by phone from the providers office Lexington,Ky and San Mateo,California Nationwide Author: Squantum, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Wageworks Nationwide

Mar 23 2017
RealPage, Inc realpage.com Denied me a rental property for false information on my report. Richardson Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Better Business Bureau: RealPage, Inc Richardson , Texas

Mar 23 2017
Wal Mart Perry Florida Sonya Rayborn On Jan. 28, 2017 my husband and I was shopping at the Wal Mart. We had been in there about two hours. I am a 64 year old woman, disabled and cant walk without the use of an aid in which case I use the shopping cart when I go to Walmart. My husband wanted to go look at something in health and beauty and I felt I could not make it over there so I was going outside to have a cigarette and wait on him. Without thinking I took my shopping cart with me right outside the door when Sonya Rayborn busted me for shoplifting and before I knew it I was arrested for felony shoplifting.  Pleas help me. Perry Florida
Theft.... Author: Perry, Florida Disability Services: Wal Mart Perry Florida Perry, Florida

Mar 23 2017
TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY antiquechina2009 on Ebay Where do I start? Let's see, first I purchase a Android cable box for $25.00 not bad right?. Then I waited for ever for it to arrive. Finally when it does arrive it doesn't even work Turn On When I tried to reach TOMTOP for assistance I am told that all of their items are tested before shipping them out. Sure! Just like the 1000 & 1 other items you sold to hardworking customers that did not work. I was ensured I would get a new item, tic toc it never came. I asked for a refund and they gave me the run around. YES! Finally I get a message that they refunded me my money.. Oh so I thought, because here I sit still checking and guess what? NO REFUND.... SCAM SCAM SCAM.... Their merchandise is TRASH! Stay away from TOMTOP and antiquechina2009 on Ebay....They are one in the same.... China Internet Author: Yonkers , New York Miscellaneous Electronics: TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY Internet

Mar 23 2017
nexusop creditfix, credivoice/ usa contact point big time scam,pays per minute bad company owners, bad team leaders Internet Author: sale city, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: nexusop Internet

Mar 23 2017
Burn supplements I tried the free30 day trial did not like it ,20 days later they charge my debit 140.00$ without my permission Miami Florida Author: Dorchester, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Burn supplements Miami, Florida

Mar 22 2017
John Andy McAfee Insurance Agency Jeff Conn Jeff Conn, Agent for John Andy McAfee Insurance Agency Convicted of Bank Fraud in Illinois Hannibal Missouri Author: Jackson, Tennessee Sales People: John Andy McAfee Insurance Agency Hannibal, Missouri

Mar 22 2017
COLLISION CLINIC INC Auto Repair Scam of about $10,000.00 over seven months of fake repair.Missed pieces of the car.Charge for parts not replaced.Refuse to give repair report upon payment. Missouri City Texas Author: Sugar Land, Texas Auto Repair Service: COLLISION CLINIC INC Missouri City, Texas

Mar 22 2017
Wonder Hearing Aid Inferior product, multiple charges to my credit card over $160, DO NOT BUY CANCEL YOUR CREDIT CARD. Las Vegas and London Internet Las Vegas, London Author: CARSTAIRS, Alberta Miscellaneous Electronics: Wonder Hearing Aid Internet

Mar 22 2017
Psydosurge & Only Eyes Don't provide your Credit Card Number beause it will result in un-authorized charges! Internet Please Correct to Unauthorized Chages Author: Hutchins, Texas Skin Care: Psydosurge & Only Eyes Internet