Your Search | mwi* 24 protect

Jan 18 2017
Service Protection Advantage Assurant Solutions I bought a 3 year contract to protect my GE Gas Stove and have called them once. Of course it is not covered by the contract. I will never use them again. Atlanta GA Author: Tallulah, Louisiana Kitchens: Service Protection Advantage Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
tee4coolgrandma my personlaised tee shirt for my mother for christmas never arrived. Sam tells me, via email that it has shipped and quote :We are experiencing high inflow of support email. Your email is recieved and we will try to get back to you within 24-48 hours. Please bear with us if it is a little late. Internet Author: Other Clothing Stores: tee4coolgrandma Internet

Jan 13 2017
coachmaxstore.com I was sold 2 fake Coach products and they no way to get my money back. Cheng Mei Feng No#24 Internet
Author: KNOXVILLE, Tennessee Liars: coachmaxstore.com Internet

Jan 12 2017
Optum rx United Health prescription solutions OPTUM RX IS PRACTICE MEDICINE WITHOUT A LICENSE, BREACHING THEIR CONTRACT, USING BAIT AND SWITCH, RAISING RATES WITH NO REGULATIONS. MY EXPERIENCE IS WE PAY MORE THAN EVER, WE ARE GETTING LESS CARE, LESS COVERAGE, AND TOTAL NEGLECT. WHERE ARE THE LAWS AND REGULATIONS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT THE PEOPLE? They are denying medications previously covered, stating they are no longer in their formulary, then changing the terms of the agreement without prior notice, holding up medications in their prior authorization department by requesting a second prior authorization on an already approved medication (that they requested the patient switch to).  AGAIN, WHY ARE THEY ALLOWED TO DO THIS, WHERE IS THE LAW PROTECTING PATIENTS? SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE BEFORE SOMEONE DIES! Hot Springs AK Author: Tempe, Arizona Pharmacies: Optum rx mesa,

Jan 11 2017
East Coast Wholesales TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: East Coast Wholesales clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with them. East Coast Wholesales is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: East Coast Wholesales recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. REFUND WAS SENT 05-12-2009 Author: Whitehorse, Yukon Internet Fraud: Craig McKinney MYrtle Beach, South Carolina

Jan 10 2017
Mystery shoppers reporter Ryan Mass shopreports@cosultant.com They sent me a check for $1950.49 stating that I go to my bank deposit the check the funds would be available within 24 hours and for me to go to Money Gram and send 2 transaction 900 each and send to Trevion King 4714 S Congress Ave Austin Texas 78745  Author: Benton Harbor, Michigan Shopping Centers & Malls: Mystery shoppers reporter Austin , Texas

Jan 09 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC Website was HighClassGifts.com (website no longer exists) Their ad appeared on my Facebook newsfeed. I ordered two activity/food trays for children's car seats. The payment came out of my account immediately on 11/24/16. I tried to contact them by email and had no response. When I went to their website, it no longer exists. I went to my bank the first week of January and filed a complaint. The $49.98 that I was charged has been returned to my account. Internet Author: Harrison, , Ohio Attorney Generals: Unstoppable Vision, LLC Internet

Jan 06 2017
Priceline priceline 24 hour cancellation policy is a ripoff Nationwide Author: Newton, Massachusetts Air Travel: Priceline Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
Barbara Bilson of Bilson Henaku Solicitors Greenthorn Trading Property Fund Investment Scam, BH Solicitors failed to protect investors money London Other Author: Macau, Other Title and Escrow Services: Barbara Bilson of Bilson Henaku Solicitors London, Other

Jan 05 2017
24 Blondes - Senthil Ramamurthy AKA (Rama) Ripoff, He uses this fake business to get women to pose and go out with him, pimp Beverly Hills Internet Author: Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: 24 Blondes Internet

Jan 03 2017
Helzberg Diamonds Does not accept refund within 24 hours. Ontario California
Author: norco, California Jewelers: Helzberg Diamonds Nationwide

Jan 01 2017
High class universe I ordered 2 of the world's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box for gifts for my grandchildren on November 24, 2016 charged to my cc for $43.98 . I never received them and no one answers my reply. The shop page they are on is no longer available. Internet
Author: Manchester, Connecticut Gift Shops: High class universe Internet

Dec 31 2016
Accountnow Inc, BANCORP, and Metabank RIPOFF! My first direct deposit into this account they have had it 4 days evertime i call they say 24 = 48 hrs San Ramon California AccountNow Author: Livingston, Texas Banks: Accountnow Prepaid Debit Card Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
REVIEW: Pathfinder Business Strategies, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Pathfinder Business Strategies & Drew Miles. Pathfinder Business Strategies &Drew Miles total commitment to customer satisfaction, pledges to resolve any complaints & address all inquiries. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to want to keep more of what they make and protect their assets. *UPDATE ..Pathfinder Business Strategies and Drew Miles committed to the success of their clients. Verified by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program. The program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business with a member business. I met a man names Drew Miles. Drew is a tax and asset protection expert and to me he is a modern day hero. Author: Columbus, Ohio Business Consulting: Pathfinder Business Strategies TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to keep more of what they are making instead of giving it away in taxes while protecting their assets. Sebastian, Florida

Dec 29 2016
Vehicle Service Dept. Mr. Niermeyer and JosephAutoAssure.LLC I called them because it said in the letter that my car warranty was expired and they told me that I could get an extension on warranty but would have to pay $199.05 for 18 months, I told them I couldn't afford that, then they gave me a discount for me to pay $124.20 the first month and $98.32 for the additional 24 months. I told them that would be $2484.00 for the whole package? I declined but they wouldn't listen. So after he hung up telling me first that I had 30 days to think it over and if I want to cancel then I would get my $124.20 back. But the envelope in which they sent the letter had no address on it. So I called my Credit Card company and told them the whole story, they told me they would send me another card and would investigate the company that charges me $124.20 Chicago Illinois Author: Sun City, Arizona Auto Warranty: Vehicle Service Dept. Chicago, Illinois

Dec 28 2016
Light in the box limited MiniinaboxMiniln the box Intentional fraudulent location and shipping time Internet Update on Miniinthebox 12/24/2016 Horrible Company now trying to bribe me Author: erlanger, Kentucky Advertising / Deceptive: Light in the box limited Internet

Dec 28 2016
24/7 loyal locksmith Stole my identity and credit card d info Danbury, CT Nationwide Author: Danbury, Connecticut Credit Card Fraud: 24/7 loyal locksmith Nationwide

Dec 27 2016
24 Hour Fitness lie to get you to sign up Costa Mesa California Author: California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness Costa Mesa, California

Dec 27 2016
Dave Aronberg, State Attorney General for Palm Beach County, Does not protect consumers as he claims, West Palm Beach, Florida
Nice try Dave Aronberg Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Politicians: Dave Aronberg West Palm Beach, Florida

Dec 26 2016
High class universe I ordered 2 dog banks on November 24, 2016 and have never received them to this day Internet Author: Galt, California Work Place Bullies: High class universe Internet

Dec 26 2016
Positive Voyage I order 2bracelet were it say free just pay shipping they charged the fee then on 12-24-16 they withdraw 19.99 from my account and still no items received Internet
Author: Santa Clara , California Jewelry Stores: Positive Voyage Internet

Dec 23 2016
Groupon Groupon.com They will not give us our money back as merchant won't honor the voucher. We had 2 issues and only refunded one of the issues but will not only not credit back to my card but they want to give me credit that I have to use within 24 hours or lose all my money. There needs to be an investigation into Groupon policies. Its sad they care more for merchants than customers. Maybe this is part of why their stock continues to go down. Chicago Nationwide Author: Santa Monica, California Health Spas: Groupon Nationwide

Dec 23 2016
Tee 4 cool grandma I ordered two shirts through them on November 24, 2016 paid full amount was told I would receive within three weeks I have emailed four times to see where my order was I have called five times to try to cancel absolutely no communication and they will not answer to refund my money there are hundreds of people in the same situation . This company is a fraud and has been reported to the better bureau business . When you order from them they give you a confirmation number then give you an email stating they will give you a tracking number when the order will be sent out and never send out any other emails after your payment goes through . Detroit Michigan Internet
Author: Black hawk , South Dakota Computer Fraud: Tee 4 cool grandma Internet

Dec 23 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Dec 21 2016
Protect America Canceling contract due to faulty equipment and poor service. Company is horrible!!! Based in Texas Author: Sun city, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Protect America