Your Search | mwi* 24 protect

Jul 25 2016
The Business Finance Store The Business Finance Institute Misrepresents, Oversell, Breach of Contract, Rip Off, Law Suit Fountain Valley, California BFS helped me when I needed It most. They are honest and ethical and I couldn't have done it without them! Author: Seattle, Washington Credit & Debt Services: The Business Finance Store Fountain Valley, California

Jul 25 2016
RESTORE 1 a.k.a. RESTORE 24/7 JACK HANKS REMODELING A HOME SCOTTSDALE ARIZONA Nationwide Author: glendale, Arizona Franchises: RESTORE 1 a.k.a. RESTORE 24/7 Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
protect my car it cost almost as much as the car Internet Author: smithfield, North Carolina Auto Warranty: protect my car Internet

Jul 23 2016
Crafton police department Bourough of crafton aka police crafton Crafton police department didn't serve and protect me because I'm handicapped they totally ignored my call and after I got attacked by neighbor they came out to my home just sat outside never helped me never got paramedics or anything I'm handicapped been all my life Crafton Pennsylvania
Author: Crafton, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Crafton police department Crafton, Pennsylvania

Jul 22 2016
Wanted Auto Protect I was ripped off for $2,000 5 yr warrantee for 2006 Pontiac Solstice Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: Staten Island , New York Auto Warranty: Wanted Auto Protect Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Jul 22 2016
Night Owl SP 24/7 customer service is unatainable Walpole,Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Pompano, Florida Cameras & Video: Night Owl SP Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
24-7 in touch Clearwater, florida Bed bugs, don't pay, unproffessional, racist Largo Florida Author: Largo, Alabama Customer Leads: 24-7 in touch Clearwater, fl Clearwater, Florida

Jul 21 2016
U Star loan cash company Eric Smith Company telepjoned me to tell me how lucky I am to be granted a loan with reasonal payments and no hidden fees. And then they told me to protect myself I needed insurance which they would provide to cover unforseen hardships. San Francisco California Author: Inglewood, California Cash Services: U Star loan company San Francisco, California

Jul 20 2016

Jul 19 2016
24/7 quick Pick Locksmith Misleading pricing Dobbs Ferry Internet Author: Dobbs Ferry, New York Locksmiths: 24/7 quick Pick Locksmith Internet

Jul 18 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Letter Stated I won $3.9million but must send $20 to receive it by 3/24/2016 or I am excluded. BABYLON New York Author: Houston, Texas WANTED REWARD $$$: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates BABYLON, New York

12, Report #1292071

Jul 18 2016
rocky auto sale sold a piece of s*** car to my boyfriend he didnt even have it for 24 hours and it blew up on him.. louisville Kentucky
Author: louisville, Kentucky Auto Dealers: rocky auto sale louisville , Kentucky

Jul 18 2016
24/7 Mobile Locksmith Scam - charge triple of quote Texas Author: Texas Small Business Services: 24/7 Mobile Locksmith Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Total Protect I personally had the worst experience at Total Protect with their rude staff members this morning. I was yelled at and spoken to in an unprofessional manner by one of their representatives located in their exsisting claims department of which I had filed a claim.  Forth Lauderdale, Florida 33335 Nationwide Author: L A County, California Warranty Companies: Total Protect Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
Twins Auto Sales in Detroit Ipurchased a vehicle from TWINS AUTO SALES in Redford, Michigan. In less than 24 hours the transmission was leaking. The very next day on July 6, 2016, i drove the vehicle back to Twins Auto Sales. Redford Michigan Author: Redford, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Twins Auto Sales in Detroit Redford, Michigan

Jul 15 2016
UNITED STATES CREDIT AGENCY / JASON CLARK & SIMON SYN Nov 24, 2015, I was contacted by two representatives Jason Clark & Simon Syn of United States Credit Agency for the sum of $5484.87. New York City New York Author: HOUSTON, Texas Credit & Debt Services: UNITED STATES CREDIT AGENCY Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
US direct protect Social me car insurance policy and then did not include the terms that we had previously discussed Costa Mesa California Author: Winter Park, Florida Auto Warranty: US direct protect Costa Mesa, California

Jul 14 2016
Aztil air conditioning Aztil air conditioning 2534 s military trail west palm beach florida 33415 888 440-9063 license # caco #49253 cell 561 718-4090 Aztil air conditioning took my m9ney and provided a fraudulent contract, my central broke they show up next day, but promise they work 24 hours round the clock, the service hits fix nothing and wind up robbing jewelry from my house, please stay far far away from these scammer theives!! Aztil air conditioning west palm beach florida Nationwide Author: Florida, Florida Emergency Services: Aztil air conditioning florida

Jul 14 2016
State economic protect Threating and putting my SS all over the internet $1230 claiming I owe. Internet Author: McKinney, Texas Collection Agencies: State economic protect Internet

Jul 14 2016
Actionpix ,Warren Liebmann,; Less Than 24-Hr Cancellations; Failure To Pay Sub-Contracted Workers Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Photography: Actionpix (Warren Liebmann) Toronto, Ontario

Jul 09 2016
chrono 24 Do not buy off Chrono24. They allow and profit from fraudsters pretending to sell watches. berlin Internet Author: london, California Internet Fraud: chrono 24 Internet

Jul 08 2016
24 Hour Field Service Chris Dorpat Ryan Krutzig James Lian Non Payment for work completed over 90 days ago Minnesota  Author: Wisconsin Business Consultants: 24 Hour Field Service

Jul 06 2016
24/7 LOYAL SERVICE 24/7 QUICK PICK LOCKSMITHS They Bait you with a $15.00 service fee, $35.00 lock change fee and then charge you $321.00! and want CASH! Albuquerque, New Mexico Internet Yes, you were scammed Author: playa del rey, California Small Business Services: 24/7 LOYAL SERVICE Internet

Jul 05 2016
US direct protect US direct auto warranty Scam artists Costa Mesa California Author: Winter Park, Florida Auto Warranty: US direct protect Costa Mesa, California

Jul 05 2016
US cellular When entering contract say one thing but first bill 5 days later $500 then shut u off not 24 hours late yet then charge OUTRAGEOUS on next bill. Was told bills would b $258 a month 2 phones 2 tablets at $10 each umm NOOOOOONOOONONO NEVER WHAT THEY SAID . Last month was $678 of course had to pay $250 every week all month so they wont shut off 1 week later new bill is $745 really come on.... one customer rep told us well if u dont pay itll just keep getting higher i asked how can any justify paying that he told me i was being hostile and he didnt have to put up with it i said can we get itemized bill he told me N O Nationwide Author: CABOOL, Missouri Miscellaneous Companies: US cellular Nationwide